The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tomokashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

hi, i am new here, i will be at bkk in a week time, can i check what is the club events recently such like themes n etc? thanks in adv!
Old 15-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just like to Share My Field Trip to BKK:
DAY 1:
Check out Club Climax as usual. Check in at 11:00pm still very quiet.
Lots of empty tables. Able to choose a good spot and enjoy the wonderful band as usual. Never fail to disappoint with their Band.
Girls slowly flood in from 11:30pm. from 12:30pm can start to make selection.
A number of senior working girls will try to chop us, just try to ignore them or last resort pay them some tips to fuck off. As if they hang around you, the SYT will avoid clashes with them. At the end 1 senior working girl stuck to me like glue when I spotted 1 SYT. Very cute and Young with braces still on. But she can't speak English and I could not communicate with her as I dun speak Thai. So I get the senior working girl who is stuck to me like glue to be my translator and manage to strike a deal with her. She can only go for ST as need to go school next day. BINGO. Paid some tip to the Senior Girl and proceed for action with my dream SYT Girl........ It is body language communication from here
She is super responsive with the young girl charm of giggling and moaning, make me so excited and I unloaded pretty early Damn ! But overall a Great Great Experience. It's one of my Lucky night fishing in Club Climax.
Rule of the Game..... Need to be patient and catch fast when spot a good catch. As good fish get eating fast....

Day 2: Coming Soon......
Old 17-03-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Avante88 is Cool - loads of Potential

I will be in BKK from today till sun. anyone can advice on the dmg to expect at kush and how to neg with the girls?
Old 17-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi Chiong View Post
Just like to Share My Field Trip to BKK:
DAY 1:
Check out Club Climax as usual. Check in at 11:00pm still very quiet.
Lots of empty tables. Able to choose a good spot and enjoy the wonderful band as usual. Never fail to disappoint with their Band.
Girls slowly flood in from 11:30pm. from 12:30pm can start to make selection.
A number of senior working girls will try to chop us, just try to ignore them or last resort pay them some tips to fuck off. As if they hang around you, the SYT will avoid clashes with them. At the end 1 senior working girl stuck to me like glue when I spotted 1 SYT. Very cute and Young with braces still on. But she can't speak English and I could not communicate with her as I dun speak Thai. So I get the senior working girl who is stuck to me like glue to be my translator and manage to strike a deal with her. She can only go for ST as need to go school next day. BINGO. Paid some tip to the Senior Girl and proceed for action with my dream SYT Girl........ It is body language communication from here
She is super responsive with the young girl charm of giggling and moaning, make me so excited and I unloaded pretty early Damn ! But overall a Great Great Experience. It's one of my Lucky night fishing in Club Climax.
Rule of the Game..... Need to be patient and catch fast when spot a good catch. As good fish get eating fast....

Day 2: Coming Soon......
Bro... Club Climax is where???
Got Address???
Old 18-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjs View Post
Bro... Club Climax is where???
Got Address???
should be this: http://www.climaxsukhumvit11.com/
Old 18-03-2016, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
shaggyfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was at Climax. Stayed till 2am and no luck. No girls want to approach me (cos I look like a local?)

Any pointers from brothers here?

Last edited by shaggyfuck; 18-03-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old 18-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
Oh.... Thanks Bro. Looks like it's very near to NaNa!!!
Old 19-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First night was at coyote club named 'The Villa'. Second night planed to go ONYX at RCA, but one of the girl together with us is only 19 yos, so we were rejected at entrance. So do take note the girl age limit is 20 yos.
Old 20-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post
First night was at coyote club named 'The Villa'. Second night planed to go ONYX at RCA, but one of the girl together with us is only 19 yos, so we were rejected at entrance. So do take note the girl age limit is 20 yos.
Most if not all clubs ( except for underground types ) have min age requirement for both guys and girls.
Old 20-03-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Most if not all clubs ( except for underground types ) have min age requirement for both guys and girls.
Thanks bro, obviously long time i do not have age limit concern for me. I kinda less sensitive to think about age limit.
Old 20-03-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm over aged.

I scared discos/pubs reject humsup uncles like me from entering.
Old 20-03-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post
Thanks bro, obviously long time i do not have age limit concern for me. I kinda less sensitive to think about age limit.
Same for me. But need to double check the girls/boys we have in company whether they have reached legal age to avoid reaching there and get denied entry. I go where also seldom check ID already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I'm over aged.

I scared discos/pubs reject humsup uncles like me from entering.
Same same. Feel so old already. Short fat ugly plus old man
Old 23-03-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Same same. Feel so old already. Short fat ugly plus old man
Not young or handsome is small problem.

Bank account fat is more important.
There's a reason why puyings love Ah Pa.
Old 29-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singaporeseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro any mamasan contact at the villa please
Old 09-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Beside ONYX. And except KUDeTa (too far from my hotel area. I am at Ratchada) any other club should I not miss? I am sucker for clubbing as I like music.

PS : Dragonfly in JKT is the most unforgettable party experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1