The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 21
Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I'm Candy.

She is busy, give her some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantanms
PM her , bo reply leh
Old 13-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidburn
She is busy, give her some time.

Ermm......how you know she is busy huh?!! dont tell me she is busy with you....kekekeke

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 13-04-2006, 05:55 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

she pm me asking for my no. give her liao and waiting patiently for her reply..
Old 14-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
haha bro sadfa ur very innovative...
forgot 2 mention this part:

after pumpin her 4 so long, she pleaded wif me 2 stop pumping n she will hj me. she said she never kenna one so hamsum n so can fuck one.
i blush.

she hj me n when about 2 shoot, she put my cock in her mouth.
"mmm, mmmm bmmm"
(translated:wah!?so big!)

i blush again.

i then shoot. my sperm so much like firehose, she have 2 spit some of my sperm out. my sperm then shoot out n hit the wall. the impact so hard, got 1 3 inch hole on the wall.

the hotel call n complain.i very paiseh becos hotel fragance complain but i stay in hotel 81 about 100 metres away. so paiseh.
Old 14-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincity2005
A bro who dont dare to put his nickname down, zap me say im bullshitting. But i think he is the one full of bullshit, becos i dare to put down my FR to be verify by other bros here.

Hope this bro is not Bro Sadfa who has become quiet of late, after people wondering why he's so bitter & miserable with all his rants and tantrums here.

If its you, i really want to tell u, we are all bros, why bear such grudge for no reasons. If its is NOT you, im happy that we have made peace, and this anonymous bullshit guy just zap people for gay reasons. To that gay-zapper, why hide behind your computer monitor at the comfort of your filthy room, typing like a self-righteous guy, thinking you are the hero & "forgot" to leave your big name here as u zap people? i can even smell your bullshit from here. I sponsor tat gay-zapper some toilet-paper lah...Peace
1. i didnt zap u.if i did, i will put my name there.
so whoever zap u is gay?
maybe the problem lies wif u n your fr.

2. u must think very highly of yourself (little surprise here).
what makes u think im bitter or miserable etc etc?
becos of reading your beautiful story i mean fr?

the same mentality that made u think u r damn hamsum n can fuck very well, must have made u think im bitter or upset. i can see where the problem lies now.
Old 15-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbaby
So far, I never encounter any ONS before. Think it is more exciting. Care to share how to fish ONS.
Bro

This also my first ONS - She dun rate very well at all but at least its "free".

How to fish - not sure - If I get another ONS I identify the common factors and post here. Maybe another bro can advice (Now just waiting for someone to post his comment )
Old 16-04-2006, 01:48 PM
imhorny666

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi all bros here

i ve confirmed this candy to be tammy who s an fl from bro barrett from last dec.

i believe some bros here can verify too.

for some reasons she has come back n she charges $100 nw as compared to $150 last time. maybe she s feeling horny haha

anyway i ve seen her working in town and saw her n her bf in ps last week.

when i saw the bf i had the urge to go up to him n tell him that many guys ve fucked her gf haha. pardon me it s just an ego thing.

cant help but feel sorry for him too. if i were him i ll go die.haha

maybe the bf sucks in bed n cant satisfy her. i wonder if she gives her bf good sex like the bros here enjoy haha

anyway dun flame me i m just stating the facts. trying to give her some free publicity.
Old 16-04-2006, 01:58 PM
imhorny666

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi bros

i ve confirmed this candy to be tammy from bro barrett sometime back in dec.

i m sure some bros in the forum can verify.

she used to charge $150 but nw only $100 maybe she s feeling horny. hha

anyway saw her working in town n saw her with her bf in ps recently.

when i saw the bf i had the urge to go up to him and tell him many guys ve fucked her ger behind his back. sorry but it s an ego thing.

on the other hand also pity him. if i were him i will go kill myself.

just some free publicity for candy aka tammy bros dun flame me. haha
Old 16-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
candy_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

imhorny666 i dunno who u r but i'm sure uve no guts to admit who u r becuz u dun dare to use ur real sbf user instead reg a new one to use.

i can swear to everybody out there that i'm no tammy nor ace which you better had guess a long time ago. asked those people who met me, and they will tell u i'm not tammy.

i don't know what u're unhappy with me or with tammy that you had to do stuff like that maybe ure barrett who have some problem with her about she sayin u didn't pay her money in the thread that barrett started on some topic of fl going together with customer.

however i don't know what is ur motive but stop disturbing my business here. and i started only for 1 month. what izzit about last dec? get the facts right and stop disturbing my business
Old 16-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 22
mikechp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi candy, don't get too upset over it. There's always this kind of ppl in here, who has too much free time on their hand or they just wanna seek attention. Just ignore him....have a good day ahead. Cheers
Old 16-04-2006, 05:21 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhorny666
hi bros

i ve confirmed this candy to be tammy from bro barrett sometime back in dec.

i m sure some bros in the forum can verify.

she used to charge $150 but nw only $100 maybe she s feeling horny. hha

anyway saw her working in town n saw her with her bf in ps recently.

when i saw the bf i had the urge to go up to him and tell him many guys ve fucked her ger behind his back. sorry but it s an ego thing.

on the other hand also pity him. if i were him i will go kill myself.

just some free publicity for candy aka tammy bros dun flame me. haha

y u go smear other ppl's reputation? wad does it gain for u... pity gt such guy existing.. candy dun be too upset over his remarks.. take it as some mad dogs barking...i guess u r jus another clone
Old 16-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muachee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

double posting refer below for muachee's comments no point reading it twice...my bad...

Last edited by muachee; 16-04-2006 at 05:39 PM.
Old 16-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muachee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree with any posters who feel that IMH orny666 is not doing anybody any favours by his post.

firstly, it's not fair to the FL

secondly, it might just drive the FL away from sbf, which is a loss for many of us.

this is a forum for lobangs, +ve and -ve comments thru FRs, not a forum to post vicious rumours (or even truths, so long as they are vicious)

p.s. candy recieved my PM?
Old 16-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_me
i can swear to everybody out there that i'm no tammy nor ace which you better had guess a long time ago. asked those people who met me, and they will tell u i'm not tammy.
Candy... juz ignore the trouble maker... lotz of ppl like this around nowadays... trying to light fires... juz focus on your business...

Likewise... all bros ... hope u jus ignore the trouble maker... cheers...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i've been sending to candy and she aint replying me too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1