The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Clarity 小晰

http://liltigersden.com/clarity/

Finally paid her a visit after she is back for this stint. The first impression was "wow she has slimmed down a lot". I have not seen her for almost a year. Now what was standing before me is a slim 古典美人. 

Same as my last visit, both of us stripped to our birthday suit and showered together. While she was showering for me, I admired her nice-fugured body. Boobs should be of size C. Fair skin and pretty late-20s look. We did not have much action in the shower. 

I remembered her massage was so so. There is no difference this time. But she used lots of efforts to try to soothen my back muscles. She did a back kneeling on me as well. I must say I enjoyed her back kneeling very much. With her frame, she is suitable to do this. I am not sure if she can do back stepping. Probably find out from her next time. 

After massaging my back and legs, she proceed to do a BM. Nothing to shout about though. Next she teased me with her fingers. As we were busy chatting, it seemed to have no effect . But it was fine with me. 

Flipped over. She did a front BM. This time round the feeling was great and it got my fire started. After some teasing with my little bro, she proceed to lie beside me for HJ. I was roaming her body ever since I have flipped over. The signal coverage was very good as she was completely nude at that point in time. 

I surrenderred my bullets after 5 minutes. She went to wash up while I rested on her bed. We continued to chat non-stop. I would say her friendliness was quite good. I like her attitude and cheerful character. 

Showered alone, wore my clothes and we chatted for a while more before I left her house. 

She is now living at a central location. The purple MRT is a 8 minutes walk away. Not staying alone. Attached bathroom.

For bros that would like to visit her, your hands and legs got to be fast. 

Thanks for reading. 

Last edited by Javabeans; 23-03-2016 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Added bathroom info
Old 23-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
For the interest of bros, this LTD ML Rainy got a different role in another site ...
ML http://liltigersden.com/rainy/

FLhttp://mygongzhuwang.com/yu-er/

Any one really tried her yet?
These type of dual function ML/FL better dun expect too much. just hit and run..
Old 23-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Clarity 小晰

Finally paid her a visit after she is back for this stint. The first impression was "wow she has slimmed down a lot". I have not seen her for almost a year. Now what was standing before me is a slim 古典美人. 

Same as my last visit, both of us stripped to our birthday suit and showered together. While she was showering for me, I admired her nice-fugured body. Boobs should be of size C. Fair skin and pretty late-20s look. We did not have much action in the shower. 

I remembered her massage was so so. There is no difference this time. But she used lots of efforts to try to soothen my back muscles. She did a back kneeling on me as well. I must say I enjoyed her back kneeling very much. With her frame, she is suitable to do this. I am not sure if she can do back stepping. Probably find out from her next time. 

After massaging my back and legs, she proceed to do a BM. Nothing to shout about though. Next she teased me with her fingers. As we were busy chatting, it seemed to have no effect . But it was fine with me. 

Flipped over. She did a front BM. This time round the feeling was great and it got my fire started. After some teasing with my little bro, she proceed to lie beside me for HJ. I was roaming her body ever since I have flipped over. The signal coverage was very good as she was completely nude at that point in time. 

I surrenderred my bullets after 5 minutes. She went to wash up while I rested on her bed. We continued to chat non-stop. I would say her friendliness was quite good. I like her attitude and cheerful character. 

Showered alone, wore my clothes and we chatted for a while more before I left her house. 

She is now living at a central location. The purple MRT is a 8 minutes walk away. Not staying alone. 

Thanks for reading. 
bro, just curious who is her roomy, hehe
Old 23-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
I have no idea
Old 23-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Clarity 小晰

Thanks for your MR on this nice lady
Old 23-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Clarity 小晰

She is now living at a central location. The purple MRT is a 8 minutes walk away. Not staying alone. 

Thanks for reading. 
Why need fast hand fast leg bro? She going back?
Old 23-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Clarity 小晰

Thanks for reading. 
Your report is so much different from my experience with her last year. It was so disappointing that I put her on my blacklist. I dunno whether I should give her another chance after reading your report.

Should I try again or not?
Old 23-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Why need fast hand fast leg bro? She going back?
She cound be RTC in 10 days time or many month later. Depends on whether she managed to extend her stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
Your report is so much different from my experience with her last year. It was so disappointing that I put her on my blacklist. I dunno whether I should give her another chance after reading your report.

Should I try again or not?
Maybe give her another chance? But one man's meat could be another man's poison.

One thing to add: her bathroom is attached.

Last edited by Javabeans; 23-03-2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 23-03-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1990 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
She didn't want to reveal who.
Quote:
She cound be RTC in 10 days time or many month later. Depends on whether she managed to extend her stay.

Maybe give her another chance? But one man's meat could be another man's poison.

One thing to add: her bathroom is attached.
Dun think 10 days so short...

Anyway she's on a break these few days. Looking to shift.

TMT
Old 23-03-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She didn't want to reveal who.
this make me more eager wan to know who she is man... hahaha
Old 23-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Brunchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been trying to book violet since I know she going back soon, but no dice, probably due to my own inflexible timing. Anyway, have stiff shoulders and aching calves for the past few days so decided to go for a more specialized masseuse.

Managed to book jessy
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...6#post14372856

Went up to her place, she was very polite and welcoming. She's in her 30s, decent looks, definitely not for SYT lovers. After shower, she started off with a very sensually done HJ to help me release first. I was allowed to take off her top and fondle her boobs, she got quite big racks which is nice to grab.

When the massage starts, I told her to focus on my neck, shoulder and calf as those areas are the ones that are aching for me. Throughout the session she would ask for feedback on what I'm feeling, and would explain to me why is it I'm feeling like that. The strength she applied was good, but sometimes I would feel a bit pain and ask if can softer abit, she would tell me if softer then won't have the desired effect liao so bobian. After the massage I definitely felt my muscles loosen up a lot but my calves aching, she assured me it will get better than before in 1-2 days.

Then she flipped me over and did juagen, its definitely better that she help me release at the beginning so I'm not tempted to do so again after. After that still got some time she massaged my head and neck, damn shiok, can feel all my stress gone, then she cleaned me up with a warm towel, didn't go for another shower as the other customer is arriving alr.

Warm personality, clean and cosy room with attached shower. Very good massage with appropriate strength. Will return but wanna try others first.
Old 23-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Try out http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-jiao-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (discount a bit since they touch up photo. Now she put make up can see its her)
Figure: 7/10 (she put on a little bit weight but ok and well tummy as many mention was bcos she is a mum already)
Massage: 8/10 (hard enough for me and I like hard. Put in effort)
GFE: 8/10 can chat a lot as long you chat
BBBJ: 8/10 (can take the whole thing do it during bathing briefly, no CIM since it not part of service)
HJ: 7/10 (not much technique but good enough will activate u with bbbj)
shower: 8/10 (bath you thoroughly expect something extra for you to try to know.)

RTM: Maybe (its a bit far from me though near MRT)

Did see much MR for this ML so posting what I tried. Came here long ago in Oct with dunno how to massage to doing it quite well. Was told by many not to use phone and put on makeup, so now she do make up and less phone usage.

Last edited by crypster; 26-03-2016 at 10:36 PM.
Old 23-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1990 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yah... was planning to visit her and her roomie with a friend... she didn't wanna say who so too bad.

TMT
Old 24-03-2016, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't bother, her looks are like 5/10 without make up. And I doubt that she's in this massage industry.
Old 24-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

I have never been a fan of ML, most I tried service very bad, face different from photos. However the only one who deserve my compliment is liwen from shenhua, her gfe and friendliness is the best. If u guys want to play safe and made ur hard earn money worth can consider her, can
Guarantee she will not disappoint
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1