The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
Last month in danang , or rather one week plus ago they already start selling thing for tet. I buy a hamper at big c ask my vb bring back home. Their hamper so cheap range from 100k onwards, then i just get sround 500k one

Does it have a Dalat wine bottle instead of the regular whisky bottle on-top tio bo????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemanfred55 View Post
You have Singaporean mentality. The hampers are priced for the local affordability. You suggest buying higher priced 500k hamper, does that make her love you more?

Now I understand why H88 said you are different generation.

Errrm relax bro affordability & prices are always relative to something so in this argument there can never be any clear right or wrong.

E.g. a CEO who earns S$20K/month (like VL ) as compared to a Orpit Salaried Worker who earns S$1K/month (like me ) paying S$30 can never be the same for both.

Let us all be nicer a bit as part of our new year's resolution as dissing every post will definitely discourage most forumners from posting their experiences & trips liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
huh what suggested? i simply just buy for her bring back for her family, 500K is merely 30 sing only , and cause of that you say i got singaporean mentality?
i go there meet up those Vbs not for them love me more just that they never ask me buy anything so for chinese new year i think just give her tat and family is nothing wrong.
Go to do Bj also 300-400k and i spend 500k on hamper u say that? i share what i did is not for you to pin down or point leh.

Relax too bro accepting that others may have different views will most certainly keep your blood pressure in check

But seriously tho if you do that, I think most people will also respect you for your level of maturity too

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if you want to have a good Viet gal as wife then yes you need to have the local Viet man mentality...this one is tough to write here to explain but in my previous post in Life Partner thread, I did highlighted why Viet girl still hopes to marry their local man instead of foreigner when they are between 18 to 23 years old...

This is another kind of argument or debate that can never be won as there are no clear right or wrong

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Interestingly...cafe mifa is still open and quite early.
I knot nothing of this place. .but heard it's famous.
Do see some girls. ..so maybe...not yet closure..one entertainment

You should go there try try, most Vbs there are of your types none of mine tho......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wetnam is quite safe and HCM too, I used to go wandering around alone there late at night last time before I met my SBF regular kakis and found similar interests group and after that they start to join me on my late night wandering around also

But I wouldn't advocate such as why take the risks when you could be safely tucked in your hotel bed with a SYT beside you......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
No share how your trip to wetnam.... Hahaha
Old 10-02-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
happy new year to smallplayer and snipeshot ^^

I jealous liao, why smallplayer name first leh?????

Joking joking nia nia........ happy new year to you too

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:

I am sell fish guy no share share

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happy new year to u too...
BTW tet eve really had a cold cold front..hitting 18°c at 5am on tet.
Really shiok when riding moto going around
Quote:
weather really changing lor..... i see da lat 9 degree at night also end of the month dont know so cold a not

Tell u something hor, those temperatures measurements you see on your HP screen or internet is normally the coldest achievable for that day/night and may just happened to be that cold for a few minutes only

Wind dun blow still can tahan but the moment the wind blow only becum farking cold liao cos I dun have "insulation" like you leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting 1st time spending tet in hcm.
A lot of people...especially going to the temples and nguyen hue.
Jams in hcm just like the usual weekends.
Some shops r closed..but quite some remain open. Eating, drinking coffee and even cinemas are open almost as usual.
Guess it's starting to be similar to Singapore. .when tet comes more commercial and less people goes back que
just that my favorite places not open and places open are usually restaurants...my local friends all not around...went home for TET and will start to come back this week...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lan lan have to cum back liao.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I could always grant you an extension..

Old 10-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
This the the most F up part about taking Vn Airlines cos always have to take the stoopid bus

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I think even jetstar sometime have to take the bus
Old 10-02-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

For me I always make sure I have at least 10m for my next trip as a just in case basis

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Me too...

Old 10-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
I am sell fish guy no share share

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I can briefly tell you his stories...

Meet gf/bx in hotel...hug hug and then sleep eat make love....etc...next day do similar things...go out eat then sleep then make love...then time to fly home...

above just my 2 cents worth...

Old 10-02-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
The tourist leaflets still put 8 hours trip up till today but I had to endure 11 hours coach journey and that is twice that happens already

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
And you still going take ya? Now i think 11 hours wasted. I think i going take short trip for sleeper bus only lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1