The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
1 sunken ferry will not stop the hordes of horny bros from descending upon Batam for their weekly sexcapades... Lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashprice View Post
It's from Nongsapura ferry terminal to SG & at 945pm.

Marine accident usually happens during night time & during low tides. Captain of the ferry probably inexperience with the coastal terrain.

You'll be safe.
Ok...thanks...Im back in SG safe and sound.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some pics....

Crowd at Batam Custom...thats how long the line is....lotsa kids on the ferry...ensure I cant get a good sleep....

City Central Hotel 388k room

Very clean and new.
The floor is real clean.
Nothing much to fault.....perhaps the slight complain is the pathetic breakfast.
And apparently not enough seats on Sunday morning...
Wifi is stable but not strong.
3 uk plugs sockets....one near the cabinet, one near the TV, one at the dressing table....more than enough.

I find the beds can be shifted to make into a big bed....lol.
I didnt resort to this because I didnt pick any chicken....

I would like to think this is good alternative....if dun hiam.

Last edited by MiG27; 01-12-2015 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

For those who enquire about Hotel 18.

I specially include this for my 2nd day stay.
Walk in 240k. The boss is chinese and he let me take a look at the 200k and 240k room. The 300k deluxe was taken...so cant see.
I choose the 240k because it is slightly bigger and have a LCD wall mounted TV. I vaguely remember seeing the 200k room with a CRT TV.

Some thoughts...this is definitely a refurbished hotel.
Although certain things are new....the floor and walls wasn't.
The floor feels very grimy. The towel hanger came off as I was trying to hang my towel.
The drainage at the shower area was poor, causing pooling during shower.
And I seemed to keep on smelling ciggy smell from downstairs and I saw some small flies in the room....but I had a good night sleep.
Also...I find there is no door eye on the door!! Maybe haven't put yet.
But the wifi was exceptionally good. Very strong.
Even can get Utama wifi....lol.
Breakfast got choice....the boss recommend me gado gado (i presume is Set C) which I think was pretty worth it.
Set A is half boil eggs, Set B is butter toasted bread, Set C is mie goreng.
Choice of drinks is either coffee or tea.

I wouldnt want to consider staying here though if I have a chicken with me.

Pity I didnt try Hana.....I managed to locate Hans Inn and the lobby looks pretty impressive. So, these 2 are on my next to stay list.

Last edited by MiG27; 01-12-2015 at 10:09 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamslow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a real informative thread. Thanks to all who contributed

Planning a trip there soon. may I know where to find GILF for overnight booking?

Will try SYT too. I will share my FR .

thanks!
Old 01-12-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

I guess Batam are getting innovative with advertising nowadays.
I was on the taxi towards Nagoya and the traffic lights turn red.
There was this group of young chaps immediately unfold a long plastic banner and stand infront of the traffic.
Afterwards, they try to distribute flyers to the vehicles.
Tough job considering it is under the hot sun.....but they seemed to enjoy it.

Whats with the traffic in Batam nowadays??
It seemed taking longer traffic time between Batam center and Nagoya.....

Anyway, continue my FR.

After settling down, it was almost 2pm Batam time.
I pop inside New Berry. About 7-8 gals.
Only the 2 at the right extreme end can pass....barely pass.
And the OKT told me they are 1 and 1.2 m.....
I wasnt a big fan of going to chicken farm after bad experience years ago.
I just want to get a feel of how the chicks looks and their various prices.
The OKT did point out to me sometimes looks are not everything.

It was clear I was very late so I presume the good stocks had been taken.

Nonetheless....I hitched an ojek to Sedona....20k...stop at Lai Lai.
Again.....7-8 left....and only 1 caught my eye.....tattoo at the arms and looks slutty...but this kind most likely gives a lot of problems and she didnt even look at me.

Well, that ends my chicken farm recce....A good start.....I was thinking whether to make another visit the next day...but dunno what the OKTs will say since they will remember me.
I leave Bunga for the next day because Im moving over to Utama area the 2nd day.
(Thinking back, I should have continue on to Bunga......)

Proceed to Plan B....massage.
Went on the change money oppo Formosa....9750.....saw the Linda massage.
I read before all MILFs.....went in....looks empty....suddenly a fat dino appears.....Oh no....but looks ok.
1 jam- 60k.....ok lah...just for massage.
Fat dino strength was good....got some good skills.
Can see she breathe heavily and keeps on wiping sweat off forehead.
She told me later she got a cough...
I didnt opt for 3rd leg massage....I didnt even ask for price...just flat reject.
She asked a few time but I reject.
That makes her pissed off....and her face black.
Give her 20k as tip end of session and she glare at me.....to avoid getting body slam by her....give her another 10k.
Walk over to Lucky Plaza to enquire about Simpati card.
I must have misread a Bro's FR here about 10k Simpati card with 2 GB.
Then as I walk around and enquire...prices range from 70 - 100k.
Think I made a booboo....it should have been 100k then. LOL.
(The next day I made the same enquiries at DC mall...and I think it is better to buy at Lucky plaza.)
The collective feedbacks I get from the sellers are Simpati is the best line in Batam, thus the higher price. The 2nd choice is Indosat. 50k.
Another area to check out is the Penuin area...but far....so I skip.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Hi bro,mind can ask you.

What is the plate of "item" on the photo with the Pointed Arrow shown above?

It is fried carrot cake, black colour(sweet type) simliar to sg verison

Bro,the name of the massage place on the 7th floor? And roughly how much is the cost for the couple massage?

I cant remember. The couple massage is actually we do massage in same room only

Thank you bro.

Just curious,under what kind of circumstances do you think will make your trip goes up above 6/10?

Will the rating be higher if you and your gf have massage together in that couple room and you get a special service (maybe not hj nor fj but dick massage aka vitalitas) from the massage girl yet w/o the knowledge of your gf?

it may be higher if i can test the massage if there is any special but last day the massage is packed
No obligation to reply,just asking for fun here…hehehe…

How is your massage arrangement like?

i know they dont have a couple room there so you and your gf should be in different room divided only by just a curtain away or was it directly opposite each other? Unless you take foot reflexology...well,then i nothing to say.

I took full body massage, she took foot reflexology. she love it so much that we went back 2nd time after lunch

Sorry for the many questions on your FR,i am asking for some reasons and for learning and knowledge purposes.

Thank you bro for sharing your trip experience. .
Those are my answers
Old 01-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kazantip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Facebook Account of Batam Ferry Incident (Passenger Story)

An unverified story that has been going around on FB relating to the Ferry Incident.

Not sure if its appropriate for me to post, for fear of instigating fear. Anyway, i feel it's good to offer some insights to what happened (Unverified). So that we can be prepared it such incident happens. Don't be complacency, but be alert & aware. But don't let this incident prevent you from going Batam or anywhere (which i really doubt will stop you or anyone).

I have put the story in Spoiler mode, so that those who don't want to read won't see it.

Am under moderation so this post will take a long time to show up.

Part 1 (Warning: Long Story)

( Click to show/hide )
Got this from FB. An account of what happened. It was shared on my FB

Please share this so that the public knows what really happened.‪#‎BATAMFAST‬ ‪#‎SEAPRINCE‬ ‪#‎THETRUTH‬

We reached Nongsapura Ferry Terminal at about 5.45 p.m. The ferry was due to depart at 6.10 p.m. By 6.00 p.m., everyone was already queuing up at the departure gate. We entered the departure gate and we were waiting to board the ferry. The personnel at the ferry terminal told us to wait. No one informed us that there was a delay. We waited until about 6.30 p.m. before all of us boarded the ferry. We realised that we were taking the SeaPrince ferry instead of BatamFast. We had our doubts. We did not know if SeaPrince was an outsourced ferry under BatamFast.

We then depart for Singapore at about 6.40 p.m. 10 to 15 minutes after departure from Nongsapura Ferry Terminal, we heard a very loud sound, followed by the sound of scrapping of the bottom of the ferry. Most of the passengers were puzzled by the sound. All of us on board the ferry knew that it had hit something, presumably coral reefs as it was low tide. Later after the incident, we were told that we were travelling on shallow water. The engine halted. The captain then revived the engine and made a reverse. Then, we continued to Singapore. The ferry picked up speed and eventually hit another object about 2 minutes later. At this juncture, everyone started panicking.

All the crew on board the ship made their way to the rear of the vessel. No one updated the passengers on anything. Two passengers, with engineering background offered their assistance when they saw that the engine room was starting to be filled up with water. Both believed that the lower compartment of the vessel was leaking. Water level in the compartment could be seen rising as the second ticks by. By then, I went behind to check out what had happened and to do crowd control. I saw the two passengers as well as three other crew members trying to revive a portable transfer pump. They were trying to pump out the water from the lower compartment. By this time, the vessel was already heavy on the rear side.

They had only one transfer pump to transfer the water out from the vessel. The pump was not in a good working condition. It stopped a few times and needed time to get it back to work. They tried reviving the pump over and over again. During this time, no updates were given to the passengers from any crew members or the captain of the vessel. At this juncture, I was told by the two passengers to get everyone to wear their life jackets and to stay calm and sit. Everyone followed but had difficulties wearing the life jackets on. There weren’t any instructions of how to wear the lifejackets. Most of them were not wearing it properly. One of the passengers who helped to start the pump with another passenger, went into the cabin and inspected everyone’s life jackets. He made sure that they were properly secured. By then, the boat was already heavy on the tail end. There were no official updates from the Captain. All the crew members were seen to be at the rear of the vessel.

Everyone started panicking when smell of smoke was very apparent. Meanwhile, the crew and two passengers continued to try and revive the pump. One of them asked the crew members what was the next action to be taken. All of them looked at one another but none could answer. Since there was no response, he then went up to the upper deck to talk to the captain. He knocked on the door which was locked. After a couple hard knocks, the Captain opened the door. The passenger then asked the Captain what was happening. He asked the Captain of the SOP and asked about the rescue plan. The passenger asked the Captain if there were any rescue ship that was deployed. The Captain said that there was a ship that was deployed but could not draw near to our vessel due to shallow waters. The passenger then was told by the Captain that the life rafts would be lowered down to help in the evacuation plan. Captain told him there were 4 rafts that could be used. By this time, many passengers had already made calls to their relatives or any form of authority in Singapore to inform what had happened and the severity of the case.

In total, three rafts were inflated. Before passengers started to be transferred to the rafts, the same passenger asked whether the raft was safe to be used. He also asked about the maximum capacity of the rafts. One of the crew members told him that it was safe and it could carry at least 40 people. Later on, we were informed that it could hold 65 people. Evacuation process then started. The first raft was inflated and passengers allowed the elderly as well as children to be brought to safety first. Just as there were about 20 odd people on the first raft, someone realised that there was a leak in the raft. Air was released due to a hole in the raft. A second raft had to be opened to save the others.

By now, a third raft was also inflated on the other side of the vessel, to help passengers on the other side to get to safety. A passenger who was already on the third raft repeatedly asked the crew members what was the maximum capacity. She was given 4 different answers. 30, 45, 55 and 65. Unfortunately, the third raft burst due to overloading capacity. The passengers on the third raft panicked because they could not feel their feet on the raft anymore. Water had come in and the base of the raft was torn apart and was sinking. The only thing that passengers could hold on to was the rope encircling around the raft. That also ensures that they were not drifted apart. Everyone was contained in that circle. By this time, the second raft has drifted about 200m away from the ferry. A nearby boat came towards the third raft, trying its best to get passengers into it. Another small boat came in towards the third raft from the side to help as well. The crew members of the vessel jumped into the water to make sure everyone was transferred into the boat. They risked their lives to ensure the safety of all the passengers. After about 30-40 minutes, all the passengers on the third raft were safely transferred to the boat. Fellow passengers rendered their assistance in making sure everyone was safe. A passenger nearly had his head knocked in between the raft and the ferry due to the incoming wave. We heard people shouting from the second raft informing us that their raft were sinking and water has started coming in.

The boat and small boat then made its way to the second raft and transferred everyone into the boat. We then made our way back to Nongsapura Terminal after the fishermen were being told by a passenger. The boat men did not know where to go as they were just outsiders who happened to be around the area. The crew members stayed back to help with the first raft. At this point, the first raft was already towed by another small boat. The engine of the boat stalled a couple of times before it revived back and slowly pulled them back to Nongsapura terminal. The passengers saw the Captain of SeaPrince throwing out (vomit). The boat went back to rendered assistance to the first raft and transferred everyone to safety. They then made their way to Nongsapura Terminal. All the crew members stayed on, on SeaPrince.

Upon arrival, everyone was ushered into another BatamFast ferry. Once everyone was in that ferry, a passenger realised that there wasn’t any indication if we were accounted for. He then verbally asked if everyone was in. Then he went to one personnel, Tini, at Nongsapura Terminal and asked if everyone was accounted for. He asked her for a copy of the manifest so that he could check that everyone was in. To his dismay, he was given the manifest, indicating that, indeed we were not accounted for. He looked at the manifest and it stated that there were 97 passengers. He, with the help of another passenger, went around making sure everyone was safe. To his horror, there were only 95 on board. He asked another passenger to check again in case he had missed out anyone. That passenger went around and asked for those two (2) missing ones. She was told that one of them was an Indonesian and had left to go back to Batam. The other, a Canadian, was still not accounted for. She then went back to the other passenger to report. He took the manifest and went to Tini and updated her. He repeatedly told her that we were short of one passenger. Tini is the liaison officer in Batam for BatamFast.

While this was going on, there were no updates as to where or what was the next step. No one from the authority addressed the issue to us. No one asked about our well-being. There were passengers who were traumatised and did not want to stay in the ferry after the incident. A passenger talked to Tini and asked her if it is possible to allow us to sit in the terminal instead. She insisted on saying no and said that the terminal was close. The passenger then asked if there was any way we could be put up in a hotel for the night. Tini said that there weren’t any accommodation that they could offer us.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kazantip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Facebook Account of Batam Ferry Incident (Passenger Story)

Part 2. (Warning: Still a Long Story & format)

( Click to show/hide )

In the midst of all this, Tini had already made a decision to ferry us back to Singapore without our knowledge, let alone, approval. The ferry then started to set sail towards Singapore. Just as it was about to move, the passenger with the manifest asked the crew on board the ship to open the side door to ask Tini the whereabouts of the Canadian. Only then, they informed that the Canadian had left. The door was closed and we continued our journey to Singapore.

Before departing, the passenger with the manifest asked Tini about the procedures and follow up. She assured us that Singapore Authority was informed and that they were waiting for us. She affirmed us that a BatamFast personnel from Singapore is there to assist us.

Upon reaching Singapore, none of the officers and personnel knew what had really happened. There was no support rendered to the passengers. Three SCDF could be seen but none approached the passengers although they saw us in that very frail condition. No personnel came forward to account for any casualties or injuries. There were no assistance in calming the passengers and ensuring them of any help. The passengers had to calm one another down.

The authorities in Singapore were told that we were delayed as there were something wrong with the ferry and that we were safely transferred. Knowing this, we were outraged. We were promised that the counterpart in Singapore was well informed by the counterpart in Batam. Passengers were full of angst and demanded an explanation. A spokesman for BatamFast could not answer our queries and even made matter worst when we were told there will be a shuttle bus to take us to Bedok interchange and we could leave to go home from there. Most of us, whom were in distress, traumatised and also helpless, were not given any proper debrief or whatsoever. We were told by the police “to go home and have a good night rest” and come back tomorrow morning to NPC to lodge a complaint/ make a report. No one cared to know the severity of the case. We were also told by BatamFast “to send an email if there’s any question”. We had to tell the personnel from BatamFast to get our particulars pertaining to any claims we may have and queries about the after math.

As I recalled what happened last night and earlier this morning, I am still very much affected by what had happened. Mishap happens, I truly understand that. But how we deal with it, is my next question.

We were repeatedly told by Singaporean counterpart that because we were in Indonesian water, there was nothing they could do about it. That, I have no way to fight, although I think in an emergency, those are very unacceptable. Coming back to my point, the SOPs and RAMs weren’t clear when we talk about an emergency. No one knew what to do from the BatamFast side. Upon reaching Singapore, they told us to go home and email them if there are any questions, was just utter insulting. Do our lives mean nothing to you? The situation could have been handled way better.

As for the police force, we understand you were not given the full story of what had happened. But between the time we were there and explaining all this, the time lapse might have been close to three hours, yet nothing was done. We reached at about 12.45 a.m., but nothing was done until about 3 a.m. We were repeatedly asked to go home and lodge a report at the nearest NPC.

We demanded to meet the BatamFast in charge which was Mr Chua who was busy getting passengers who have lost their passports to get immigration clearance. We were also informed that he was from JB, Malaysia. We talked to Mr Chua and asked him what was conveyed to him about the incident. He told us that he was updated regularly by the counterpart in Batam and that everything was “alright”. He had no idea what the passengers went through just to stay alive today. Every detail that was given to him by his counterpart in Batam did not tally with what had really happened. He was given a very simple update about the incident. He did not probe them any further about the safety of the passengers.

While we were talking to Mr Chua and asking him about the SOPs that he had in case of an emergency, personnel from MPA arrived and took over. They were more professional in dealing it and suggested for us to follow them to a meeting room where they took our statements and asked us to recount what had happened.

We recounted whatever that had happened which was still very fresh in our minds. Our statements were taken and they are in the midst investigation. In the meantime, the time was already closed to 6am. Most of the passengers had left. BatamFast still could not answer my queries.

As a survivor, I hope this incident will help the MPA as well as other agency to relook at their SOPs. It is really a matter of life and death. In all fairness, the crew of SeaPrince and the fishermen around the vessel, did their utmost best to make sure everyone was safe. It was really clear that there were no SOPs during an emergency. Despite everything, all praise to God, everyone was safe.

We are not here to get sympathy. We just want answers. It’s our every right to know what had really happened to us.

I believe we all want to be assured of our safety, be it being in Singapore or overseas.

And the reason, I’m writing this is so that everyone know what had REALLY HAPPENED. Things you read in the report given by various agency and organization was very misleading and all of us feel the angst. I hope no such things will occur again.

May God bless all of us.

**FOR THOSE PASSENGERS WHO TOOK PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, I SEEK YOUR UTMOST UNDERSTANDING TO PLEASE SEND PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO THE MPA TO HELP IN THE INVESTIGATION.

#BATAMFAST ‪#‎CNA‬ ‪#‎CHANNELNEWSASIA‬ ‪#‎MEDIACORP‬ ‪#‎STCOM‬

Source: http://www.fivestarsandamoon.com/16091-2/

Those who feel that this has nothing to do with the forum main objectives.

I am sorry please don't zap me, am just a newbie.

Last edited by Kazantip; 01-12-2015 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Included the story source
Old 01-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

continue.....

went on the Nagoya Hill to walk around and buy some groceries.
took escalator to the top and saw there is a cinema....

Saw a moving cart offering a 3D laser cutting inside a glass block.
Quite interesting...you can give them a pic...then they will put it inside the glass block....3D. I enquire and basically they need 2 hours.
About 240k.
Something like this.

Had my dinner at Godiva....they have a promo of 18k meal.
Cheap....unfortunately I order a Kiwi juice drink which cost 33k.
Add in service tax n stuff....almost 50k.

Walk back to hotel to put down my stuff.....went out of hotel....this is where I met a very persistent ojek. He kept on circling me with his bike even though I decline his services.
In the end, I pop inside Indo Rasa to escape him.

So , this is my 2nd massage.
1 jam - 70k. Think I got back the same massage lady as my last trip.
Good skills and very friendly.
Settle 100k HJ with her pulling up her shirt to expose her big boobs.
She seemed to enjoy it as I was fondling and sucking her nips.
She pester for further tips and I give her 20k more.

Feeling tired....I went back to my hotel and rest.
A bit not so satisfied as they wasn't any EPL match channel.
Here ended my 1st day report.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
Day 1: Arrived at Batam @ 1:30pm for a 3D2N trip, checked into Nagoya One hotel, a 2 star hotel located about 5 mins drive from Nagoya Hill shopping mall. Stayed in the biggest room, a Family room, as the pricing of the rooms were cheap (booked on Agoda) and also it was a total of 3 other buddies I was travelling with. Went for lunch at A&W then some Ayam Penyet across the street at a stall. Total about 100k spent on food.
Thank you bro. I am impress by the way your wrote your FR. It contains some key information of the Time,Places and the charges. I was about to say you wrote an almost perfect FR hehehe...until I read your 2nd part.

Quote:
Toured around Nagoya hill for a massage, comparing prices. Checked out the infamous Delta Spa to see what it was like inside. Entered and was greeted by the receptionist. I requested for the menu of their massages and was asked if it was the first time here, "yes it is" I said. She then gave us a wristband and was brought upstairs to talk to another receptionist that will explain to us the price. She also told us that we had a 15 min limit of being upstairs, if we exceeded the time limit we will be charged at 100k+ per person. so we paid a close attention to the time as we headed up. The receptionist upstairs told us to wait and take a seat at the sofas, as she claimed she was "busy", gave about 13 mins and she was still busy. At this point decided that they were just trying to cheat our 100Ks and left immediately. As we were leaving she called for us, and only then explained to us the pricings, which were steep, as expected. Thanked her and left as the main point of visiting the spa was only to see how it was inside and to check the pricings.
Well done bro. You titled your post ,"Batam Info Thread (A Newbie's Review)" ,but all your doings dont seems like a newbie. Very steady, clear-minded person who can be unmoved by the surrounding.

I have no other further comment on this..

1st timer or newbie to Delta Spa near Nagoya Hill Mall should use their own judgement to gauge if situation are against them. Execute some common sense,hehehe...and you just did. If only more people were like you ,less people will be chopped.

I am speaking with my personal point of view referencing it to the below post regarding Delta being a tourist trap unsuitable for most newbies :

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=32814

Good job,bro!

Quote:
After much touring, we stopped by at Zen Wellness, which had a couple of masseuses sitting outside, a mix of milfs and syts, one of the few massage parlours along Nagoya Hill area for a 1.5hr Indo + Thai massage at 268k after a 10% discount. Offered a HJ at 400k, but after some negotiations, the masseuse named Lina (probably in her early 30s) agreed to go down to 250k. Took a little too long to cum like about 20 mins it was a huge load tho hehe. The massage however, was average maybe a 6/10, had bony fingers and hence not much strength in them.
Damage: 518k (felt that I overspent a little too much here)
Hehehehe...if one goes to these 1st tier massage places,you are actually paying for their ambience and better quality massage. If I were to pick ambience in a massage place,I would take in more option from whats to offer within the same perimenter in that area.

Quote:
Proceeded to the hyper mart at the shopping mall to get some groceries, spending about 20k after splitting with 3 other buddies then back to hotel for some rest. Night comes, we head out for some dinner at Winsor Food Court, had some seafood and satay, coming up to 300k total. We had a driver working at the hotel who was asked to drive us around by the owner of the hotel who was a Singaporean Chinese named Ah Hwa whom we talked to when we told him our plans for the night. He also claims to own Winsor Food Court.
A friend of my friend is sometime my enemy. I am not intentionally replying to you,just had this feeling while reading this paragraph.

Quote:
After our dinner, we headed to Kampung Bulai (pronounced as "Bo-leh") for some clubbing, (location as recommended by Ah Hwa) Entered this club named "Foreplay Club" after touring the area, most were pubs. There was no entrance fee just that we had to buy a drink to club there. Spent a total of 100k on drinks. A pretty good club, that had live performance and then some edm music mixed by a local DJ which I very much enjoyed.
I raely visit Batam night spot area,so cant comment on this part as my experience at limited.

Different frequency.

Quote:
Oh yes, before heading into the club we came across blue moon massage and entered to check for the pricings. A massage there costs 150k (not too sure about the timings cuz I've pretty much forgotten them). The lady said that they were full, in terms of booking and massage, a little stunned to hear that considering that it was a Monday and not on a weekend. The time was about 10:30 local time.
Its 1030pm or 1030am? The busiest time in most massage shops were during the evening around 6pm onward. Therefore you see promotion in Octopus Spa and other massage places before 4pm.

Quote:
Went back to the hotel at about 2am to end off day 1.
Was actually awaiting the part 2 of your FR before I comment. I don’t want to comment out of impulse hence I read every FR a few times beforehand.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Day 1: Arrived at Batam @ 1:30pm for a 3D2N trip, checked into Nagoya One hotel, a 2 star hotel located about 5 mins drive from Nagoya Hill shopping mall.
Your day 1 review according to my understanding below :

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=33599

1. Reach Batam 130pm stays in Nagoya One,nearby Nagoya Hill Mall and settle lunch at A&W

2. recce Delta Spa,almost got "con" for 100k+ per pax (you have 4 pax inclusive of yourself) for a simple tour in the Spa.

3. picked Zen Wellness for a 1.5 hr massage at 268k,GQ quoted 400k and bargained down to 250k.

4. afterwhich is grocery shopping at Hypermart in Nagoya Hill Mall before dinner at Windsor which cost around 300k.

5. head to Blue moon behind Harmoni Hotel after dinner but was told it was full at 1030pm before heading to Foreplay Club for another drink that cost 100k.

6. Back to hotel room by 2am and ended day 1.

Quote:
Had lunch at Nagoya Hill, spending about 40k on a plate of Nasi Ayam Bakar before heading for a digestive walk and then to a 2 hour massage at Everyday Massage which is located along Nagoya Hills. Massage was good, better than the one at ZEN Wellness. Was offered a HJ at 400k but bargained down to 250k. Took 20 mins to cum as I received the HJ and also the endless grouping of her breasts which had the longest pair of tits I've ever seen. Lina was her name, and aged 28. The massage costed 180k, so all in all 430k spent here.
Very informative post.

Name of Massage place : Everyday Massage
Entrance : 180k for 2 hour massage
HJ : 1st quoted at 400k,bargained to 250k.
Review : Massage standard better than Zen Wellness

Sincerely thank you for sharing this information.

Thank you.

Personal note : I may try this place out if i happen to be around since their massage got standard and at 180k/2hour but will definitely NOT take up heir special service at 250k/HJ.

Quote:
But overall I had fun here and just wanted to leave peacefully.
Price in the menu has been stated clearly,so no argument on the entrance billing part. 30k extra for a lesson that helps you remember for the future is cheap.

HJ in Kings Massage at 300k is a little on the high side. FJ can be obtained at the same price for my case or with another top up of 50k in the event if I am lazy to put in effort to bargain,hehehe….

Quote:
That was it as we headed to Marine Live seafood for dinner, spent about 300k there before splitting amongst my buddies. The food was food, certainly enjoyed that salted egg squid which was the bomb.
This is definitely a good dinner.

I still consider it good even when i am no sea food taker.

Quote:
The girls who were clinging on us also offered an FJ for 400K saying "we go now? back to your hotel." I didn't accept it as I wasn't too sure about it. *Would be great if some Bros can clarify on this.*
Not too sure about this,but base on what I read here and from friends depending on timing of the night ,overnight SYT can be gotten at between 500k to 1million rupiah at Newton. I believe 400k fj quoted by the girls is before you bargain,right?

Quote:
Bummed into the hotel owner Ah Hwa and chit chat with him for a period of time telling him about our day. He really is a nice guy as he treated his fellow Singaporeans well as he shared his experience of living in Batam also with some tips on a clean/dirty subject. We were hungry at 4AM and told him if there was any food around, he recommended a food stall nearby and we placed our orders as he said that he would get his staff to buy for us, unfortunately the staff came back with nothing as he said that the stall was already closed. Ah Hwa then recommended us to order from his hotel's room service, we ordered 2 plates of Seafood Nasi Goreng and 2 bowls of indo mee total up to 100k ONLY!?!
Always good to meet and know new friends who stays where you toured. There will always be a good flow of info exchange with the people around.

Quote:
So that was the end of day 2, while day 3 was checkout day, didn't do anything funny as our ferry back to sillypore was at 4:10pm. Hence this marks the end of my review and I would like to thank the brothers for their tips days before my 1st trip to Batam! Do give me a heads up if you see a negative point as I would rather learn now and be better prepared for the next trip Cheers!
Nicely placed FR that contains many key info,the date,the time ,the payment and some descriptions of your encounter. Its your 1st trip according to your words and looks like you arent doing really bad. I made some comparison with your FR to some of my usual summary,and realise we are going to Batam for different things in most cases. So there is a limitation to my comments due to my limited knowledge on the places you visited.

My frequently asked question,how would you rate your trip from a scale of 1 to 10?

Once again,i sincerely thank you for sharing such a detailed FR,i have learned quite a bit from it. May heaven bless you with an even better next trip to Batam.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Woke up feeling good at City Central.
Went down for breakfast and only fried rice, chicken sausage in tomato sauce and fried bee hoon. Got fruits and I think is porridge.
Tea, coffee and plain water.
Appears not enough seats.....and they are slow to clear the table...so makan at a table with uncleared plates n cups.
Was watching a cheongster with his cewek....wah very student look with specs. I like this type.
Faster finish and let a Malay couple took the table. They were complaining to a staff they have no place to sit.

As part of my usual ritual, I make a morning visit to the Tua Pek Gong temple. Came back and I wander around Formosa area...here's is good news for newbie Bros. I saw a Top 100 shop nearby.....walk out Formosa and turn left....it is like provision shop with drinks n biscuits n other daily stuffs.
Prices are cheap if compare to hypermart at Nagoya Hill Mall.
I spent my 500 coins (many of them) to buy rhino water. 6k for a 500ml.
I find this water is very effective to relief heatiness in hot Batam.

Went back hotel and pack up to check out.
It was hot.....and I walk all the way to Utama. Located Hotel 18.
It is just next to Utama. Have to make a roundabout because the front door is on the other side. Got the 240k room.

Settle down and time to check out Bunga....1pm Batam time on Sunday.
Voila...got almost 20 gals....and most are good lookers. Quality better.
Got one white hair granny type asked to me to sit...there is already 2 cheongsters. Good business.
Ask her about prices and she asked which one I want. Short time or overnight. ST 400k.
"Tell me which one you want then we talk price"
Was carefully scrutinizing...then my precious moment was broken.....suddenly a group of cheongsters came in....I mean really a big group....7-8....!!!
The mummy immediately focus her attention to them. And a cute specky SYT suddenly appear from somewhere. Wanted to ask but the specky SYT seemd like knows one of the cheongsters which arrived.
Bad time I guess.....so I told the mummy I'll be back later (which I have no intention to). The mummy noted and pat my butt hard as farewell...haha.
If I had come earlier.....ok...next time I know. Further more Im not entirely happy with the 240k room at H18.
No worries...good recce.

Massage time again. There are plenty of choices and I make the wrong one.
I saw King's Massage (not the one at Formosa Hotel)....seeing the door pretty new, I went in.
Recep is a friendly young chap. Took the 1.5 jam at 180k.
I ask for the pic album....and choose a nice sexy looking one.
Was brought up to few floors above. There is a bath tub (looks like jacuzzi type, small one) and a mattress on the floor.
The chick arrive and voila.....face look almost 20 years older than the one shown in album! Jitao sian.
She looks friendly enough. Ask me to remove clothes and settle on the mattress. I immediately see many mosquitoes!!!
This is crazy....I wanted to cancel the appt.....but dunno how to say.
The chick knew what Im pointing to and she just smile n say ok ok.
Ok lah....since come already....just endure ba.
She was quite chatty and proceed to do the mosha stuff after a very short massage.
I was feeling very crappy as there were a number of mosquitoes flying around. The mattress sheet doesnt look clean too.
Soon, she ask the GQ. I rejected. She asked me why and I point to her mosquitoes and I later say no money....
After she cant convince me, her mood changed and show black face.
She just continue to rub the mosha on my body while mumbling indo.
She knows I cant understand and I think she is cursing me.
Finally she motion me to go to bathtub. She pour some milk powder in.
Mandi susu. As previous experience at Keyzha told me, no special means I end up bathing alone.
Fully expected so I just take my time washing myself and make sure the mosha stuffs are off. All the while she just sat on the mattress glaring at me.
Finally done....she pass me a towel....ok...is clean one.
I saw her start changing the mattress sheets and things. So they do change the sheets.
After wearing back my clothes, she ask for tips....gave her 20k....buay song....add in 10k....still buay song....told her flat I no money. She went off with black face. On the way out, I saw her telling her mates about me...most likely say I very stingy and things...lol.
Paid 180k at counter even though I think it is about 1 jam.
The chap was friendly n ask me to silahkan datang.....come back again....
told him tidak....and this is where Im helpless coz he dunno what is mosquitoes (nyamuk). And i dunno how to say mosquitoes in indo....I have to make many hand action and then he understood.
I guess I really need google translate and a sim card.
Makes things easier.
Went to DC Mall to recce and had my late lunch....ate at Hongkong town....kenna the service charge again...darn. Will refrain eating from such places next time.
Walk around and enquire prices of Sim card. Think better to buy from Lucky plaza next time.

Last edited by MiG27; 01-12-2015 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Add in Bunga
Old 01-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Recce time and I remember about Hans Inn.....no google map...so based on instinct....somewhere near Biz hotel.
After 20 minutes, found it.....I arrived at the back...saw Hans Cafe....
went to the front door and went in the lobby...nice.
Superior room - 380k weekday , 420k weekend.
Is Sunday consider weekday?
Because H18 charge me 240k for the room which is Weekday rate.

Han's Inn is the same stretch as Prima Asia (colorful purple pink combo sure cannot miss). Right at the end.

As I was walking back, I decided to try one massage place.
This is where I find a gem. Due to selfish reason, I wont disclose the name.
I need to further verify again.
Walk in and there is this cute specky SYT recep...she got a pair of big knockers even though wearing T-shirt.
Great smile. Ask for price list and she took out the album...ok....
About 9-10 gals. Looks not bad....but pic book can be deceiving....lol.
This time the boss a chinese arrived...ask me can speak chinese...haha...easier
Enquire about 2 and he say not around...went out buy makan.
went for 3rd one...ok...around....
the boss told me 100k 1 jam....VIP room. told me the chick i chosen is very fair like chinese....like real...haha.
Was brought to the room by attendant....small but clean room. Got a makeshift shower inside....TV and bed.
Sheets looks clean n smell good...and no signs of nyamuk....
my chick arrived....OMG!! really is as in the pic....cute fair SYT....
the boss didn't bluff me. Good.
wearing white blouse and super short shorts.
she was gentle and polite and I find she speaks pretty good english....from Java. I told her aircon cold and she went out take the remote and adjusted...but in the end still cold lah.
Massage with cream and nothing much to shout about....soon GQ pop.
I forget about what she told me initially but it is not cut throat chop carrot price. In the end, took the FJ 300k. For a SYT like her, worth it.
she say went out take condom...I forgot to tell her I have some too....
took about 5 mins...back liao....it is a durex....ok can use.
start to take off her clothes...back facing me....wow....nice SYT figure...smooth skin....pity got tattoo at shoulder.
Climb ontop and start lick my nips, feel her boobs...not big but soft n smooth.
Cap on and BJ.....not experienced.....ask me she top or I top...ok...let her cowgal......quite tight and I boomz with no chance seeing her rock n moan.
Darn.....she clean up for me and she say go shower first....
Nice seeing her shower in the makeshift shower cubicle. I wish can shower with her but no space for 2.
Pay her and small chat w her....she say work almost everyday until 10.30pm....before leaving I tried to get her number....but she dun give....ask me to look for her here instead....lol.
Great experience...and I cant wait to try others....as it appears the pics are real.
Walk back to hotel n it started to drizzle....
End my 2nd night.....
Old 01-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Had good night sleep and mainly dreaming about the sweet SYT I bonked.
How good if she is part of the lineup in chicken farm. 1m no problem.

Went down and have my breakfast.....is the adjoining Cafe 18....
open coffee house concept.
Pass the voucher to the boss and order Gado gado as per his recommedation.
He speaks chinese well too.
Can even wifi here...strong.

After Makan....and decided to try Utama....massage.....got spa...but i think only free for Utama customers....went up.....looks like Im early at 10am batam time. Only me!
Only one MILF.....1 jam 60k. Standard massage.....
It seemed she double up as recep too...coz phone ring and she went off liao.
Very soon...GQ pop....wah open mouth big price....forget what price...but she say can pay in SG. SGD25 she HJ with top off.....sorry skip.
Face change.....it is my mistake to not have small change...so pay her 100k.
At the counter, she say 40k as tips....I say no...20k.....she flare up....only 20k for me!!??...ok ok...30k and she give me 10k back.
...for those who like chio recep.....there is one at Utama Hotel.
I made a turn to the hotel lobby after the massage to see price...wow expensive.
And I saw this chio recep.....think looks chinese.....
Nice, perk me in the morning!

Had a nice shower back in hotel room....pack up and check out.
grab a cab with 50k to Batam centre mall.
The taxi driver speaks good english n makes many cross country shortcuts in a bid to escape traffic....even ask me whether want buy lapis...he claimed those selling in Nagoya Hill mall not fresh.
Even though Monday still got traffic jam and I basically took about the same time as when I arrived.
Crowd at ferry waiting area not as pack as I thought...good.
Ferry move off and back in SG......
Here ended my FR and apologies for being long winded.....
Overall, a very fruitful trip again.
Thanks all for reading!

Last edited by MiG27; 01-12-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Sorry to add on.....

I decided to drop Nagoya Mansion Hotel & Residence because I recce and it takes a long walk to Nagoya Hill Mall....and it is uphill.

I found Delta Spa finally.....basically need to find the extreme right gate to Nagoya Hill Mall...walk in....and look to the Right.....cant miss the sign.
But didnt went in though.

Also tried a salon at utama area, haircut at 30k.
Done by a male hairstylist. I think I will go back to the barber shop in my previous trip. Even got shave my stubble.

As observed, I wasted energy n many precious time walking around.....all the time Im receeing and collecting info....this will make my subsequent trips more fruitful n efficient one.

Last edited by MiG27; 01-12-2015 at 10:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread