The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
New Berlian use to offer short time for 150k one hour at the joint upstairs..
Good for those who need a quick one before proceeding to Windsor foodcourt to replenish the lost fluid for second round...
Yup... Mostly MILF, but I choose big tits, my favourite.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

17 Aug : Turi Beach Resort
====================

Being Indo National Day, we (partner, stingy local friend + his gf) decided to book a 2 room villa at Turi Beach Resort at local indo price , to stay overnight - relax at the pools and at the beach etc, went to the Turi Jetty near midnight and saw locals doing fishing.

Both girls made heads turn as they wore make up and chic swimwear. Partner did ask me earlier on if they should put a towel over themselves moment they stepped out. My reply : "if anyone be paiseh - shouldn't be either of you. So flaunt it - before too late (以後沒本錢穿)". LOOOL. They understood

Hut RI K70. Happy 70th National Day, Indonesia

Anyways, checked out late afternoon next day, and my partner said go eat BBQ pork at Lagenda - my stingy local L2E2L friend exclaimed "YEA!! swee swee..." Was immediately filled with excitement, yet wondering what's the big deal (BBQ pork). Both said it's the best BBQ-pork in Batam - and to forget about all those charsiew/shao-rou rice stalls.
Old 19-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Singalor Lau
=========
- GPS : N 1°6'8.4384", E 104°3'38.3868"
- Landmark : Mega Lagenda
- Google Map : Search for "RM Singalor Lau Batam"
- Speciality : Grilled Pork Belly (BBQ Shao-Rou)

Food : 3.9/5
Value : 4/5

Conclusion : Roasty-aromatic pork belly. No porkish/pork-fat smell at all! Not oily even when one chews on it (the fatty parts providing that "Q" chewiness/bounciness only). No preservatives/salt/MSG. Place is not safe for leaving belongings in car (on person is OK).

Reached there 1530hrs and the place already 50% occupied. I surveyed the customers (existing and newly walk-ins) - seems affluent, "higher-than-middle". Hmmmm - must be good then (?) - I thot to myself.

There was one dish that my friend wanted but sold out (something like pork-rib soup with meat), he was quite disappointed bcs it's his favorite. Anyways, we ordered their signature - which everyone there was eating. (I was still thinking what to expect - it's just BBQ pork ma....but still feeling excited)

Each : RP22K include pork-rib soup and rice

Close up : Ubi (vege : a kind of potato leaves) + grilled pork belly

I took one piece, dip into green-chili-lime-black-katchup sauce, and chewed it. JUST 1 chew.... PHARKKKKK ... immediately I ordered another plate (bcs it will take time to grill), my stingy friend did the same.

That roasty, BBQ-smokey, with pork-essence aroma, with no porky smell after-taste and no oilyness whatsoever, and combined with the spicy, sour, and sweet from the sauce-mix, with fatty parts giving the bouncy texture chews ("Q"). It had no pre-seasoning taste in it - nothing. It was unadulterated. **MANTAP**

Had to go into the kitchen to see how it was done. Talked to the boss'brother, understood how they did it (turned out not just BBQ, and there was pre-seasoning but for a totally different reason(s).

The last part : the grilling itself - looks simple, but the efforts before that were not.

It was a feast. Loved it. Most BBQ meats is oily/greasy and can taste convoluted - but this one is a different class of its own.
Before leaving the place, I saw a paper-printed note in bahasa pasted on the wall. It was to caution leaving valuables in (parked) car. My partner says it's common here (but not that common) - so carry valuables with oneself instead. Well, noting that the customers seemed the more affluent kind - it does seem "logical". LOL!

After the meal - we drove off. We were driving along the main road when stingy friend suddenly said "yeaahhh !..... come let's eat organic, natural and cheap chempedak/nanga. It's along the way" . What he should have said was it is along the highway side. LOOOOL
Old 19-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

**DISTINCTION**

CHEMPEDAK + NANGKA (along Jln Jederal Sudirman)
=====================================

Location : 3mins drive from Kepri Mall, Along Jalan Jederal Sudirman "highway" side
GPS : didn't note down GPS - really didn't think it would be that DAMN GOOD

Food : 4.5/5
Value : 5/5

We bought 2 big nangkas (8KG and 9KG respectively and in the pink and black plastic bags in photo) @ RP60K. Look at the photo and size up the plastic bags against my friend's body/arm/chest/whatever to get an idea of how big they are Also bought 2 chempedaks at total RP20K

Drove back to my place - and plucked its fruits out - numbering 100+ in-total ! It was BEAUTIFUL and sweet and fragrant ..ZOMG!!

At BCS mall, the fruit stalls sells 3 pieces at RP5K. We "bought" 100+ pieces at RP60K - **SUPREME VALUE**

Au-Naturale : No preservatives/MSG/artificial coloring and tastes LOOOL! Will bring this to let Nono sample when meet today

A great idea would be myself buying the fruits and bring them back to my old folks in SG, ya. Beats buying at wet markets and malls LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by micmac888; 19-08-2015 at 01:29 PM.
Old 19-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Singalor Lau
=========
- GPS : N 1°6'8.4384", E 104°3'38.3868"
- Landmark : Mega Lagenda
- Google Map : Search for "RM Singalor Lau Batam"
- Speciality : Grilled Pork Belly (BBQ Shao-Rou)

OOL

There is another one name DANO TOBA CAFE... inside a house... Pretty good as well...

These are called sak sang, batak grilled pork...

Also comes with pig blood gravy.

Location: from Palm Spring towards Rumah Sakit road, turn left.... at the 2nd junction towards IMPERIUM MALL ( not open)....

Old 19-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Getting 600k for girls today is still pretty much easy,you just need to hit the right button in the respective booking joints that has 500k-600k girls. We will start with the basics :
Goldbird - Gold bird still has 600k girls. They are actually the 700k girls you see and if you approach them during weekdays w/o a taxi driver,you are highly likely to get the girls at 600k. My 1st 500k girl is from Gold Bird.
As I usually do not hire a supir to the booking joints as I know the location of the fish tanks and always go solo, taxi driver will never have a chance to chop carrot on me...

However, you re rite, weekdays without driver can slash another 100k but I was not tempted to do so because of the mostly "poor quality" girls that day at goldbird.

Quote:
Permata Indah - This joint has always had 600k girls w/o the need to really bargain much. But choices wont be much. And i talk about with or w/o taxi here.
Permata indah has the most young and pretty syt. But their prices are mostly 7 digit figures. This place is very happening lots of choices. Given that the cewek there are mostly good looking and young, you will be spoil for choices and very difficult to decide which one to book.

Due to the high quality of their cewek, Mami refuse to discount for me even when I told her I came alone and only require the cewek at 5pm although I was there during noon and on a weekday somemore. She is very persistent and firm in her price as she knew her ready stock are of value for money...

Quote:
These 3 booking joints are Batam big sized booking joint among the 5. The other 2 that i categorized under big sized booking joints are Happy 8 and Bunga (this 2 will cost 20% to 30% higher in price). Do note that you will be able to get 600k girl easier during the off peak season or days. And there are no shortcuts,always bargain and bargain with manners,hehehe...
Thanks for your method. I will still use the "pretend to leave" method to see if the papi/mami will ask me to stay and counter offer. If it doesn't then bo bian U-turn back leow...

Our big head will always pity and give in to our small head !!!!
Old 19-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
There is another one name DANO TOBA CAFE... inside a house... Pretty good as well....
Asked them abt Dano and yeah they've been there numerous times over the years too. Closer, cleaner and safer than Singalor. Will go there to try for my own experience
Old 20-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
oneharu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro,
your this recommendation chinatown massage make me really itchy...
i nv been to batam b4.. but i plan to go alone for half day. any guide and things i should look out? pls help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickiss View Post
This is very helpful post.

Appears in this list,A3 & 28 massage is to avoid,D avant asia,Pepy,good one & beautiful massage can try.

Thk u for listing out. All notes taken.

I didn't quote whole post,only portion...will try out the place when i'm go batam & write a report here to contribute back. Thk u.

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=28967
Old 20-08-2015, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Any bros tried i hotel baloi? It looks like a super clean and classy hotel! Dunno if the booking joints will send their girls to this hotel anot :/

And @bronono you have the best guide ever. Thank you so much for the time and effort doing this!
Old 20-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
kevin123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going batam this weekend??

Looking for company to follow.
Old 20-08-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
1) Due to budget hotel, towel not enough.
2) Asked the wrong person, should ask cleaner instead of front desk staff (they might want to wayang abit)
hmm...ok,noted on this with thanks,bro.

Quote:
I guess you stay at Batam City Hotel at Penuin area (BCS)
Will share more when i get back to Sillypore,hehehehe...i think i am very well established in Formosa and was so used to their establishment to the extend i became spoilt,hehehe...hence i guess i am fussy.

Quote:
600k for a 2 stars hotel... But the deposit of 800k confused me.. How come required so much deposit?
Good question,bro.How come they need so much deposit? I wish i know,but they told me is the room i have will cost about 800k on weekends. Sounds pretty stupid from my point of view tho. My room is those 1 room and 1 hall kind,like a 2 room HDB flat but w/o kitchen kind. The hall,i used it to entertain my friends,the room i use it to entertain myself.

The receptionist are pretty newbie tho...when it comes to the Q & A. Everything in this stay (hotel) seems to be a bit off for my trip,definitely not my kind of trip like the last one. I will still RTS (return to stay),but i will need to prepare some stuffs before i come again.

0715am
Batam time

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spinol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody going batam alone or wanna go together today.... kindda boring go alone.... need a drinking buddy.... kindda last minit trip....
Old 20-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Any bros tried i hotel baloi? It looks like a super clean and classy hotel! Dunno if the booking joints will send their girls to this hotel anot :/

And @bronono you have the best guide ever. Thank you so much for the time and effort doing this!
That hotel is super ulu place... on way to sekupang/tiban.... Near to southern link golf club.... Why of all places choose there to stay?

Old 20-08-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There is another one name DANO TOBA CAFE... inside a house... Pretty good as well...

These are called sak sang, batak grilled pork...

Also comes with pig blood gravy.

Location: from Palm Spring towards Rumah Sakit road, turn left.... at the 2nd junction towards IMPERIUM MALL ( not open)....
the BPK (Babi Panggang Karo) that i frequent visit is at Dermaga, near Kepri Mall.. I;m sure bro micmac familiar with the place as well..

It's slightly more expensive compared to Singalour Lao.. but location is closer to town compared to mega legenda.. taste wise, i can't compare because i haven't try this Singalor Lao.
Old 20-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That hotel is super ulu place... on way to sekupang/tiban.... Near to southern link golf club.... Why of all places choose there to stay?
I think he might referring to new i Hotel at Penuin..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread