The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pay99 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

bro nono can i know how much you spent this 4d3n for this trip.........
Old 22-06-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
1st day has nothing much but i was glad to meet up with bro Intltuk at the Harbour Front with his sifu,we exchange a few pointers but too bad,they are going by a different ferry landing at Batam center instead of Harbour Bay
It was great meeting u. Thanks for ur offer of help but last minute, sifu last minute change mind. Anyway, for that trip, though I'd planned the itinerary with u and other bros help, let him make the call and I only jump in if he's stuck.....as it's his last trip and trying to help him enjoy as much as possible. Things didn't turn as good as he expects as he didn't get the cewek that he wants.....but overall, it was a good experience.

Quote:
......Alishan KTV. It was a Wednesday Night and to our surprise,all girls were out....so they only order 2 jars of beer (free 3rd jar) and i just drank coke,hehehe....and the bill :

1 bottle of Martell at 1.5 million rupiah (from KTV)

The girl that dont butterfly around were bill together in the total bill at 280k,and thats excluding the tip of 250k rupiah to her.

Here's how the bill works as according to the receipt shown above :

2 Jugs of beer : 392k (they gave us 4 jugs)
Tit bits (peanuts) : 44k
2 cans of coke : 72k
2 big bottles of Mineral water : 94k
1 pack of cig : 41k
5 can of green tea (mixer) : 170k (34k/each)
1 bot of small Mineral water : 30k

Sub Total : 843k
30% off : -252k

Sub total : 590 100 rupiah
Cover Charge : 400k (becos we bring in 1 bottle of our own Martell)

Sub Total : 1 270 100 rupiah

Tax 15% : 126 450 rupiah
Service 5% : 42 150 rupiah

Grand Total : 1 438 700 Rupiah
(that is about S$146.07 base on 9850/SGD exchange rate that day)
Hmmmm. Beer Jug price is cheap as 2 jugs costs Rp392k with 1 free jug.....but the 2nd visit even cheaper with 2 jugs free??? Corkage charge seems a little high...but still cheaper than purchasing from KTV...plus the fact u don't know whether they are adulterated.

Tip to girl Rp250k....thus, total girl sitting is Rp280k+Rp250k?
Quote:
I think this part of you are a bit like me,when i bring friends to a certain place to enjoy themselves,and if they dont enjoy,i will feel lousy....lol
So true .....friends must enjoy....so some `sacrifice' on leader part .

Last edited by Intltuk; 22-06-2015 at 08:17 PM.
Old 22-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1289 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
Hi Every cheongster here,

Is there anyone know how much to pay a 19 year old Virgin to have sex in batam?

Many thanks for your reply ya!!

all care of cheonging only no bro want to help....
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 22-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
99% of bros here chiong experience girls. If u want ans.....u probably hve to wait till tat 1% bro who chiong virgin to ans u
Old 22-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Indon standard 2 juta and up. Average can find 6-8 juta.. batam might be higher.
Old 22-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1289 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

ok thanks for KohOnly21 and Intltuk advise ya . Many thanks hopefully will have more bro advise tks!!!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 22-06-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i dn't knw if it's jus me,so far in btm 4 a few years,i hav never pay more than 300k for a pop b4 be it syt or milf.
Come to think of it,i also have not pay more than 300k a pop in Batam before. In fact,if i dont remember wrong, most if not all my ST were done in massage shops or in-hotel massage...couldnt remember paying anything above 250k. But i do know Justmine Massage inside Gideon Hotel is hitting as high as S$80 to S$100 per fj according to few FRs and Kings can hit as high as S$70 for a pop last year. Of course those were the price for MAN who "cannot" bargain.

Hehehe...not everyone as stingy as me tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
Bro nono, on your next july trip, how about let's venture this momo wantan mee together?
I am thinking how to reply you...if i say Yes,we go on next July to Momo out in public,your inbox may burst...hehehe...anyway,i think i might know your likely dates that you may be in Batam,i will PM you when the time is right.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bry_n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going batam this weeked here?
Old 23-06-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ramadan:

time to for alternative food pickings..

kues at rp1000/pcs....
Old 23-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ramadan Bazzar or Pasar Kaget are dotted all over batam during the fasting month.
the aromas, buzz n noise where people(muslim and non-muslim)come for their supply of break-fast kues, drinks and ready to eats add a different dimension to the local scene and it happens only on the holy fasting month of Ramadan

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 23-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
09.06.2015 :

Hmm...got back from my 17th Batam trips dated 9th to 12th of June 2015.Its a 4D3N so summary is gonna be a bit longer than usual (as usual),hehehe...i think i am tired of writing everything from the beginning like i usually do,so here is the where it all began....

Beginner's Walk-Through Guide is how i got started for my 1st day.

My 16th Batam trip reference

Overall,this trip isnt as good as the last one,maybe its that "curse thing" i was talking about...lol :

- i overspent on things that i didnt even know of.
- i wasnt able to get to places i wish to go due to the rain
- i didnt plan itinerary for 2nd night onward

Anyway,there will always be next month and becos of the same curse(and what i learn in this 17th trip),next month's Batam is going to be better...hehehe...much better. That,I strongly believe.
Don need worry,yr nex mth btm sure good one.

Yr this summary like got info more than girl thing. Nex time try spend more on girl. Man all like tat,spend more on girls eye also won't be blinking but spend more on other things more surely keep blinking.

Quote:
Hehehe...i have been watching the rates over the last few days. Looks like the 9900 to 9960 are here to stay till Hari Raya. I also learn that booking joint girls price seems to drop a little over the last few days...lol. A friend of mine told me he booked an overnight MILF from New Berry at 500k yesterday (no taxi).

Looks like business must have been bad over the last few days...lol.
ya,the rate is 9930 for 1 sin $ this morning 9am opp Formosa.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
go massage shop bro,most fj around 250k or less for syt. if talk abt short time,70k to 80k 1 shot also have but rm reli damn jia lat one & most are milf in 30s to 40s. i skip those & stick to MP. walk in charge 1 hr ard 50k to 80k for massage.
If u go for those 70k or 80k one shot type u must be wear condoms,don also try bbbj,aj or frenching with the girl there. If not later urine tat time yr ku ku jiao feelin pain pain then u know.

Avoid those places,apply also for wechat girls & sm freelancers. Their place & body hygienic conditioning more dirty germs & no hygiene.
Old 23-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
If u go for those 70k or 80k one shot type u must be wear condoms,don also try bbbj,aj or frenching with the girl there. If not later urine tat time yr ku ku jiao feelin pain pain then u know.
For me i treat all WLs the same be it at 70K or 700K when hygiene in question. Always sarong on.
Old 23-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextaxy View Post
Ramadan Bazzar or Pasar Kaget are dotted all over batam during the fasting month.
the aromas, buzz n noise where people(muslim and non-muslim)come for their supply of break-fast kues, drinks and ready to eats add a different dimension to the local scene and it happens only on the holy fasting month of Ramadan

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
wow.....perfect for supper.
Old 23-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!

Once again fasting month.....For newbies this will be the period to avoid going to Batam. Do not just think u can get lucky, coz ever since the jackpot and ping pong closed, batam is getting harder n harder to get "lucky". The standard of KTV girls n FL dropped like...dun know what. Fasting month will mean ppl start going back to their hometown for Hari Raya. Most of the joints will have shorter operating hours, KTV n disco alike. Eating places will have banners "covering" ppl eating from street view from morning till they break fast, tends to be stuffy n hot. Even smoking openly (on the street, no under shelter) you may see ppl staring at you, considered rude to those fasting. Just some of the stuff that makes a trip less enjoyable. So my little advise, for those not so experienced, you can skip batam for 6 weeks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread