The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I beg to differ actually. I think their new line-up is really not bad, but not sure if worth the long queue when there are some 40 over Cat 150 PRC houses in geylang.

I think I mentioned it once, and I'll mention it again, I find yang yang, Emily, Cat and qiqi at this house somewhat interesting. Xiaomi also another interesting looking girl.

But not sure if worth joining the long queue? Maybe when I am more free bah. Now exploring other house with newbies where there is lesser queue first.

Have always supported this house, long time supporter of it already.
That is your opinion.....my taste and your taste are totally different.....i have better taste than u..... Everyone love to drink different kind of latte.....i have yet see xiaomi....the rest cannot CMI.....Come to think of it...u are way better than that idiotic clown.....
Old 25-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I not knowledgeable. I only primary three education how to be lei. I don't have a big "dick" like someone else or have DSM-5 to think that I need to prove my self worth lei. I don't go around asking for "mirrors", thinking that everyone wants "mirrors in the room, die die".

Actually, talking about clowns, I think the real clown is one who dares not take me on for calling him one and alluding the fact that he has DSM-5.
hmm.....are u referring to the Clown of the year? Pardon me....i am lost with your "mirrors".....I love mirrors so tat i can see myself doggie the wls powerpack....
Old 25-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I not knowledgeable. I only primary three education how to be lei. I don't have a big "dick" like someone else or have DSM-5 to think that I need to prove my self worth lei. I don't go around asking for "mirrors", thinking that everyone wants "mirrors in the room, die die".

Actually, talking about clowns, I think the real clown is one who dares not take me on for calling him one and alluding the fact that he has DSM-5.
Dude, there is only one clown who loves to doggy infront of the mirror like a dog because his previous life might be a dog ... Do you know who is this clown who behaves like a dumbo again? Hahaha ... I guess everyone of us here is smart enough to figure up who is this clown ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-05-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 25-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good question. I do wonder as well.
Dude, which clown are u referring to? BTW there is only one clown in the GL 150 fraternity who behaves like a true blue clown and his nick starts with the letter "F" ... And now he wanna act like a dog infront of the mirror ... Prolly because he was really a dog in his previous life ... Bwahahaha ...wait ... Dog in general is not that dumb ... When it's Owner asks him to sit and it will do so ... But for this particular dog, it apparently worships the wrong idol ... Isn't it a dumbo?? Hahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Talking Federal clearly demostrated himself as a Dumbo and a Sadist at large!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
This twin Brothers OKT FUCKED UP TO THE MAX ONE......The reasons i used to go to his house is because of their blue chips....Their service is close to zero......I still prefer their father....very gentleman and nice......

I do not need their service to be good....at least when i ask them some questions, just be friendly....Fuking Arrogant.....I decide to ban their house already.....
The above post by the infamous clown on 17 April 2015; 1:28PM categorically stated that he has banned 1654A due to the reason as indicated above ...

The below post which he posted last evening told us that he has actually stepped into 1654A to check up the newbie WLs of 1654A ...

I don't give a damn if he is a big time liar here ... But these two posts of his illustrate clearly that he is a big time Mr Dumbo who shot his own feet by saying that ... He is nothing more than another low level scumbag who behaves like a big time sadist here ... What ashamed! He is making a mockery of himself here! Bwahahaha ...

Do bear in mind, I don't call this clown a Dumbo and a Sadist for nothing!!

Quote:
Thanks to some clowns.....this house garners lots of attention.....

I been to this house few times to see their new caiS.....really going downhill.....CMI

P/S: In addition, a punter with personality like this clown deserved to be "fucked" by OKT Garrick ... If I was around during that incident, I would wholeheartedly support OKT Garrick to fuck him!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-05-2015 at 02:36 PM.
Old 26-05-2015, 05:21 AM
Samster

That proves that clown really has no life at all. Always glued to this forum.....use this kind of Shameless tactics again....when he has no more credibility....biggest joke
Seem like I touches his sensitive nerves once again.....To me he is like a dog of all okts......still dare say ppl promote wls....perhap he has no mirror to look at his pathetic self..
As I always say my conscience is clear, I no need to explain to this idiotic shameless clown.....
Old 26-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Federer801 is suffering from DSM-5??

Dr Nato, since you're discussing the subject on DSM-5, and albeit I may have limited knowledge in medical terms due to my lack of formal education ... But am sure you would agree with my findings here ...

Narcissistic personality disorder which is a subset of DSM-5 is a pervasive disorder characterized by self-centeredness, lack of empathy and an exaggerated sense of self-importance, a false sense of being superior than others ... It appears that your online friend, Federer801 has displayed symptoms of DSM-5 ... Read his posts below and am pretty certain you would agree with me ...

Quote:
hmm.....are u referring to the Clown of the year? Pardon me....i am lost with your "mirrors".....I love mirrors so tat i can see myself doggie the wls powerpack....
Quote:
That is your opinion......my taste and your taste are totally different.....i have better taste than u.... Everyone love to drink different kind of latte....the rest cannot CMI.....Come to think of it.....

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Federer801 is suffering from DSM-5??

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dr Nato, since you're discussing the subject on DSM-5, and albeit I may have limited knowledge in medical terms due to my lack of formal education ... But am sure you would agree with my findings here ...

Narcissistic personality disorder which is a subset of DSM-5 is a pervasive disorder characterized by self-centeredness, lack of empathy and an exaggerated sense of self-importance, a false sense of being superior than others ... It appears that your online friend, Federer801 has displayed symptoms of DSM-5 ... Read his posts below and am pretty certain you would agree with me ...
I would say that Federer801 does not exhibit signs of DSM-5. But BronzeGod definitely has those signs. I mean, it can be clearly seen that BronzeGod definitely has those signs. I mean I pointed out each and everyone of his posts.

Just one thing. I have avoided getting involved with your arguements with Omnia and the rest of the forummers and would prefer if I was left out of further discussions and hope that my name doesn't appear when u have issues with the rest. Thanks.
Old 26-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would say that Federer801 does not exhibit signs of DSM-5. But BronzeGod definitely has those signs. I mean, it can be clearly seen that BronzeGod definitely has those signs. I mean I pointed out each and everyone of his posts.

Just one thing. I have avoided getting involved with your arguements with Omnia and the rest of the forummers and would prefer if I was left out of further discussions and hope that my name doesn't appear when u have issues with the rest. Thanks.
I am afraid I beg to differ ... Federer801 has clearly demonstrated in his two posts that I pasted earlier (at least) that he is suffering from DSM-5 ...

Well, I didn't really wanna include u in this particular situation but since u were the one who brought up the subject on DSM-5, I would certainly wanna take this opportunity to give everyone here an example of the symptoms of DSM-5 ...

BTW, Omnia (not me) chose to involve you (and unfit as well) in his war against me just because he wanna clear his shit name, do u not remember??

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am afraid I beg to differ ... Federer801 has clearly demonstrated in his two posts that I pasted earlier (at least) that he is suffering from DSM-5 ...

Well, I didn't really wanna include u in this particular situation but since u were the one who brought up the subject on DSM-5, I would certainly wanna take this opportunity give everyone here an example of the symptoms of DSM-5 ...
Max I have NO ISSUES with you and I refuse to further be drawn into a cross fire between you and others. Please do accept my refusal to be drawn further into a cross fire between yourself and others. The last time I already took as water under the bridge but this is kinda of a line I refuse to budge especially when DSM was meant to reflect someone else ok?
Old 26-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Max I have NO ISSUES with you and I refuse to further be drawn into a cross fire between you and others. Please do accept my refusal to be drawn further into a cross fire between yourself and others. The last time I already took as water under the bridge but this is kinda of a line I refuse to budge especially when DSM was meant to reflect someone else ok?
Let's put it this way, I personally think Federer801 is suffering from DSM-5 based on what I perceived in his posts that I have pasted earlier. This therefore has nothing to do with u ... You are now free to back off and I shall not involve you ...

Having said that, I would appreciate it if you could do likewise when you engage in an argument with BG and/or any other folks. I said this because I remember u once posted my PM (to you) in the open to reinforce your attack against BG ... Not sure if you could still remember ... Nonetheless I do not have any hard feeling over it as I don't regard you as my enemy, at least to date.

Cheers,
Maxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So entertaining. Enjoying the show.
Old 26-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let's put it this way, I personally think Federer801 is suffering from DSM-5 based on what I perceived in his posts that I have pasted earlier. This therefore has nothing to do with u ... You are now free to back off and I shall not involve you ...

Having said that, I would appreciate it if you could do likewise when you engage in an argument with BG and/or any other folks. I said this because I remember u once posted my PM (to you) in the open to reinforce your attack against BG ... Not sure if you could still remember ... Nonetheless I do not have any hard feeling over it as I don't regard you as my enemy, at least to date.

Cheers,
Maxx
Max, it is simple. You could have clearly just talked about federal801 if you wanted to when I ask you to not bring me into your issues. EG, when I take on BronzeGod, I seldom quote you except for that one time. That is all I am asking.
Old 26-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Long time no been to gleylang try a new girl.. Ying Ying . Give a short FR here.

Looks : 8/10 (Looks like Tian ann men ktv gal)

BJ : 7.7/10

Cathbath : 7.5/10

French: 7.9/10

Attitude : 8.5/10

Overall: 8/10

I can see that she is trying put in effort in please the customer.

Seen Garrick, he quite friendly to me, when i ask for Li Li , he say politely that she not available. Even say thank you when i leave, for supporting his house gal .

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 27-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Seen Garrick, he quite friendly to me, when i ask for Li Li , he say politely that she not available. Even say thank you when i leave, for supporting his house gal .
OKT is like WLs...you need chemistry for them to behave appropriately.

Garrick GFE is not high .....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1