The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
I need to seek the advise of Pattaya residents or frequent visitors to that place.
My colleague and myself intend to visit Pattaya later this month and tried to book rooms at the Bay Breeze hotel on soi 11. We were informed there is a 550baht service fee if we bring guests to our room and they do not accept Indians (my colleague is Sri Lankan). Is it true?
That is something new even I not aware of. I know of a few sinkie Indians stay there before with no issues. If they have this racist policy forget about them.Try Scenery City next door. Otherwise..a few doors away is Honey Inn..its owner is Indian.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My colleague and myself intend to visit Pattaya later this month and tried to book rooms at the Bay Breeze hotel on soi 11. We were informed there is a 550baht service fee if we bring guests to our room and they do not accept Indians (my colleague is Sri Lankan). Is it true?

Hotel should not choose customer bases on skin color. Make a report to the tourism board of thailand, they will blacklist this hotel or other action. Then post on social media and warn others from choosing this hotel... just google for various, copy and paste review on this hotel. Trip advisor is an example......
Old 09-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Tourism Authority of Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hotel should not choose customer bases on skin color. Make a report to the tourism board of thailand, they will blacklist this hotel or other action.
I've one hundred percent faith in Tourism Authority of Thailand.

They assisted me to get 2 nights of free hotel stay in a 4 Star Hotel during the 2008 Survarnabhumi Airport hijacked by protesters.

Useless "HOME TEAM"!
Old 09-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You are being watched.... steal th moderator......
Watch me dancing Agogo with puyings 555555
Old 09-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hotel should not choose customer bases on skin color. Make a report to the tourism board of thailand, they will blacklist this hotel or other action. Then post on social media and warn others from choosing this hotel... just google for various, copy and paste review on this hotel. Trip advisor is an example......
Lets have some verification please from the poster. As I said before I had Indian friends stay there before with no issues.
If he could show us some proof of his booking being rejected then I will surely stop recommending friends and customers too.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Not really FR (in whoring sense), but just my small bit for this thread in keeping with both TS and soi6's earlier posts.

My 2nd trip to Patts in 2009, was just a weekend do with my ex (OL). Stayed at Tims on 2nd road, comfortable rooms with nice brekkie. Did the silly sights including an afternoon's yellow submarine thing (waste time, what with double pricing for tancharts). New Avenue mall then (few doors away from Tims was interesting with trendy cafes, bowling and cinemas. Easier to navigate than longish, big Central Festival.

But I did have my window of "opportunity" on 2nd night when my ex fell sick. Did WS but was a bit overawed by tourist hordes, an rain dampened mood.

Tried to watch MU footy (yes, eat your hearts out TS and a few YNWAs here), but trod back to Tims for 2nd half. Why? Spied Tims beer bar only 50m from hotel at corner fronting 2nd road. Bar front belied an AGG behind curtains. So fuelled with couple pints (and with thoughts of missing out bed gymnastics), boldly went in to check out the wares.

Far cry from WS glitz, a local AGG with some old resident farang clientele. Cut to the action, I did ST (talk of living dangerously, next to my hotel) at room upstairs. After getting my rocks off, I innocently returned to my room (ex blissfully zzz, so footy excuse held up!).
Old 09-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Part 2

Truth be told, I was then not enamoured by Patts. Had biased impression of beer bars every corner, with pot bellied farangs peering over their pints all day long.

Fast forward to my return solo trip 3 years ago, and my perspective (obviously) changed since . Did Bells ex Swampy, with good transfer to August Suites (hotel choice is personal, depends on comfort league as I said before) Pattaya Klang. Unsure of my bearings, but got on baht bus at nearby junction.

Didn't know of LK Metro or soi 6 then. Hit Baccara, with gung ho dancers (nothing like Soi Cowboy's shuffling feet). Caught up with a sinkie friend resident in Patts, and chin wagged over some beers. Then alone adjourned to Naughty Girls (or Sugar Baby?), as intel was fair skinned types favoured by us asians. Belong to same boss I think, and one had shower corner. Usual and standard sizing up of some gals (and out of pocket LDs), and caved in on one exotic pick with beguiling smile.

She took me back to her rented 1 room home (not apartment), to change and get into her car. Think she was sponsored by some jap fellow. Off we went to this pub/restaurant ("Ping"? on 3rd road). Invited 3 others, 2 MP gals visiting from BKK + another girlfriend. Makan is not expensive, and just ordered 2 beer towers. But my male ego was well stroked by 4 puyings.

At 11+, I had to call time ...as this was eating into my quality time. Bed action was ok, but I'm lousy with describing details (or was this in alcoholic blur?).

On my return trip 2 years ago, I was fortunate to have catch up with a sinkie resident in Patts (so6 has since met him last year). Daytime, he drove me to Jomtien, and Sattahip. Former is really russkie town, with own bars and laundromats. Latter was interesting with naval presence and best noodle shop.

Tried to do one afternoon "below radar" KTV (frequented by naval chaps), but the particular one was closed. So you still can do some sights, in daylight hours and not just obligatory massages etc

More to be continued?

Last edited by yinyang; 10-01-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks YY

Don't know why but my first time also not so fun as I was on a short day-trip shore-leave from Sri Racha. Hired some cab driver who brought us to some MP. Very SOP and didn't get to enjoy the nightlife at all!

Now ........ 2nd trip is a whole different story!
Old 10-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

Part 3

Patts is visitor friendly, and accesible. It would not be wrong to say the obvious: economy is wholly tuned to tourists, and with foreigner's money (real estate as in Jomtien). My resident sinkie pal admitted it was near "surreal".

I have been back to Patts since (4X past 2 years). In May 2013, even had a black book FL from BKK to meet me in Swampy and accompany me to Patts for 2 nights. Evens out the need to go on prey nightly.

Had fun with our sinkie resident pal, with another sinkie mutual friend visiting from Bkk. If you are into seafood, the WS restaurants are a rip off (too touristy for my liking). Can do popular Mum Aroi along 3rd road, nice garden setting with mostly asian crowd. There's another at Naklua

http://spicegasm.com/2011/12/mum-aro...-road-pattaya/

Recall we 2 couples + Patts pal finished my McCallan over dinner. Trouble is thais dont know how to enjoy single malt whisky, they dunk every scotch in mixers (blasphemy!). After dinner, we even parked Patts pal's bike in songtaew to go to some hiso club (forgot name in alcoholic daze).

He gave me and Bkk gal a 3some ride on his kapkia. Kns, had fun, as he purposely rode over a road hump (so I got a nice one bump with her back).

Stayed last 2X at boutique hotel Page 10 in soi 10, conveniently between 2nd road and Beach rd. Just 2 doors away to Central Festival. Definitely GF friendly (low season circa 1800). But SeaMe and SeaMe too nearby seems enticing too, with balconies.

Last year I did 3X (not counting Dec but more of that later). Never did the beach thingy (we all know Patts is not known for nice beaches). But I had to meet 2-3 farangs who started their daily beach ritual from 11. They can actually loiter with beers, massages all day long. I got bored after 1 hour, and popped over to Rasputin MP. I wrote FR before, had a matured northern fair lass with very old school treatment (wai you before the deed).

Also did a good seafood restaurant Preecha after Jomtien. Frequented mainly by locals, great and fresh seafood and positive Tripadvisor reviews

http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restau..._Province.html

Also did a ter huang kiam chye shop for brekkie, with very aroi kow tom (forgot name) off Klang area

Between April and June last year, I was back 2X. 1st was undeclared below radar trip (before visiting my new squeeze in Thonburi Bkk). 2 nights of fun, met soi6 and my 2 cronies in ex Kawai bar and GF. Had a noob from 1 Soi 6 bar, who even did not know how to take baht bus back to soi 6 next morning. Best thing was no mention of LT rate, but I found the going rate. Last night I did atas agg from Soi Buakow (wrote FR before)

I took taxi back to Thonburi, alleging longish taxi ride from Swampy

Old 10-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pattaya has changed. From day one of my arrival ; which is when Pattaya already has a seedy reputation , it has changed beyong recognition.

In 2005 there was no Bell Service and a trip from Bangkok took 2hr30mins AT LEAST along the old highway. Since then they have built TWO highways leading to Pattaya from the new airport as well as the capital. 90mins is the norm nowadays

A monger trip was usually Bangkok then a short time in Pattaya for those who know the place. These days it is not uncommon for anyone to bypass Bangkok all together.

Seediness was evident all over the place. Underaged girls and boys although not widespread , can still be seen easily walking hand in hand with punters. These days no so. The thai police has done a good job.

Cost were a whole lot cheaper then off course due to inflation as well as market forces. A basic aircon room above a bar on Pattayaland cost under 300B. These days? 500-600B. A 3 star hotel room would cost about 800 ; these days 1000-1500B low season. Barfines were low. Happy group barfines were 400B. FYI Happy group recently raised their BFs to 800B

The new agogos spread to Soi Baukow was inevitable. TQ , Tims , Buffalo etc has seen their good days and survive till today. Back then Pattayaland was THE place to be rather than Walking Street. Kittens , Misty , Playschool (?) was a must visit as part of the circuit despite its closeness to the Boyz! These days , Misty has moved , Kittens is gender confused and the school is a shadow of itself.

There are still good and cheap places to hide in pattaya to lepak your day away but the Singaporean hectic lifestyle makes most of us uncomfortable in these environments. I would love to nurse a 75B beer in an agogo while the blazing sun sets even if it was baby elephants dancing rather than sitting in an kopitiam trying to use wechat to pick up a PRC chick. But this it the life we live!
Old 10-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I need to seek the advise of Pattaya residents or frequent visitors to that place.
I saw that info posted on their booking website a couple of months ago.... but it has since been removed. I believe only Indians from the sub-continent are affected as they do accept Indians from UK, Malaysia & Singapore. The Johor U-21 soccer team stayed there and they had some Indian players.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
That is something new even I not aware of. I know of a few sinkie Indians stay there before with no issues. If they have this racist policy forget about them.Try Scenery City next door. Otherwise..a few doors away is Honey Inn..its owner is Indian.
I believe bro Hammer is correct as I too have seen this info posted on the hotel website before..... but it has since been removed when I checked again this morning.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dun let it bother you..... it happens all the time. I am aware that many AGGs and bars deny entry to groups of Indians & PRCs especially those on tour groups. However this is the first time I hear about hotel deny entry to them.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, thanks for the inputs on the Bay Breeze hotel. The hotel has sent me an email and clarified that it is hotel policy with the following explaination which I think is bullshit. What do you guys think of it?

"Please note that this hotel operates exclusive contracts with other vendors to service specific markets and thus these rates do not apply to nationals of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. We apologize for the inconvenience."

The Hammer
Old 11-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pattaya

Quote:
"Please note that this hotel operates exclusive contracts with other vendors to service specific markets and thus these rates do not apply to nationals of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. We apologize for the inconvenience."
Maybe ask bro jimfairy bring his Bangla worker along to cheong and "test".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1