The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
Bakkua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakkua is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Day-To-Day Sightings of HOT ASS Girls/Women in Singapore?

Hi all, not wanting to steal a popular thread but i thought this would be a great time to start a new topic
I'm personally more of an A-man, hence like to share my super sexciting encounter today. Was around evening time when I took the MRT back from Outram and was walking along the tunnel from the NE line, intending to change at EW line. Was actually walking and at the same time bio-ing this shapely curvy angmoh lady (sharp sharp features especially the nose) from behind who was also walking to the EW line. She was wearing this grey cotton sports singlet matched with a cotton grey sports pant, and the reason why i was bioing was because she had this perfect hour glass figure and when i was in front, can see the longkang from the sports singlet... steam steam...
However that was just the appetizer... not wanting to walk too fast, i was walking slowly too and taking a few looks back to the longkang when i came to the escalator...slowly took the escalator just a few steps in front...and when i was about to exit the escalator, my spidey sense went full alarm mode and in front was this snake-like figure, wearing a one-piece figure hugging dark purple dress that ends just above the knee, with a thick leather belt that separates her hem from her bottom... and goddamn-me, what a Bottom that was! that ass just seems to push its way out behind, as if the belt was forcing all that sweet ass outwards... and best was it was accentuated by a pair of sexy black stockings and a pair of dark black killer heels... omg...
<to be continue...> i will continue my encounter, but any bros wanna share their Asscellent encounters do share

Last edited by Bakkua; 11-11-2014 at 10:24 PM. Reason: edit
Old 12-11-2014, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of HOT ASS Girls/Women in Singapore?

best sighting was a OL looking MILF .. very hiao of walking in her satin dress hugging nicely on her bouncy round ass... suspect gstring becos no VPL lo haha

telegram:
Old 12-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

"the memory is still fresh"
the train arrived, and the purple goddess walked into the cabin, with me following behind closely... but not too close, afraid that she might be able to hear my heartbeat...fuck! thump thump thump... it never really beat this fast before!
the train from the other direction arrived at the same time, and when the door opened, this pool of ah neh and ah tiongs rushed out and came running towards our cabin! "damn i better be fast! no foreign talent is gonna steal my pole position!" i tot to myself...so i quickened my pace in to the cabin, securing my well-earned place behind my snake lady, yet not trying to get too close in case..
Fuck! the ah neh/ah tiong concoction pooled into the cabin like fucking hungry ghosts, and soon i was being pushed like a freaking sardine all the way inside the cabin! luckily i was carrying a backpack so there's a safe distance between me and the horde...i was just turning around my head, going to shout "dun push!" when i feel something soft bumped onto me...omg...i turned around immediately and this wave of seductively sweet fragrance hit my nose...chanel? dior? i can't make out the brand, but it smelt like a naked nymph just coming out from a steaming shower room...
i focus my eyes in front, and this turf of slightly golden dyed hair hits my face...oh man, i felt like honey was just poured onto my face, mixed with that seductively deadly fragrance...and the best thing was...that ass....that freaking HOT ass... had just touched base with my groin area...
omg... brother brother... today is ur lucky day...
Old 12-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

hokkien bro, yeah man, those silky silky dress, some semi transparent, hugging around the ass... those are the Best! these city OLs really know how to dress to kill! lol!
Old 12-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
best sighting was a OL looking MILF .. very hiao of walking in her satin dress hugging nicely on her bouncy round ass... suspect gstring becos no VPL lo haha

yes yes, especially raffles place those tight skirt revealing those round big firm ass. So distracting
Old 13-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Samster

hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

i am big neh lover but also those wearing that kind of silky/satin tight soft cotton dress hugging big around ass (not fat) no VPL leave me with more dirty imagination sia! gstring gstring. with those sexy heels and the way they walk.. bouncy ass left right left right? my brother has to salute to them! hahahaha

telegram:
Old 13-11-2014, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakkua View Post
hokkien bro, yeah man, those silky silky dress, some semi transparent, hugging around the ass... those are the Best! these city OLs really know how to dress to kill! lol!
semi ah? can u see whats inside? or no big panties? if no... wah lan!

telegram:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1