The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Felt adventurous today so went commando-ing! Tried Ling Ling http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=484807.

Replied all messages in English, but actually doesn't speak much. Looks just like her photos. Chose 2 HJs so she helped shower, then proceeded to 1st HJ. She will lick and suck didi to start which is nice, then she finished me off with her hands. Her cat bath is pretty good, lots of licking me all over, but I couldn't lick back Panties stay on but did grab her ass a free times and stroke the forest a little.

Massage was so so. More pressure type than strokes. Bit of BM then 2nd shot also with a bit of BBBJ. She does CIM package but I didn't choose it today. Communication was not easy. Not a bad experience until we finished and I got dressed then realized it was less than 40 mins since I stepped into her place! I had asked if I could come half an hour early some more. Then I found out why. Left and next bro was at the door already!

Not a bad experience, just feel short changed so will not RTM. No GFE dues to language. Would be better for Chinese speaking bros.

Before I booked Ling Ling I messaged May http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=474388. But she in G area which I don't like so told her I couldn't make it. She then called me a mental case in Chinese (Google translated it!). What kind of attitude is that. Is she desperate for customers or something?? Thought would give Bro Mingzhao girls a chance and that happens. Not good.
Yeah bro I've heard Mingzhao girls are not bad, and it seems that May has some good MR's over at her page. Don't know why she replied like that, maybe too tired?
Old 31-10-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Yeah bro I've heard Mingzhao girls are not bad, and it seems that May has some good MR's over at her page. Don't know why she replied like that, maybe too tired?
It was early morning...tiredness would not be a reason!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 02-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donluis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time for some reporting...
Just tried Yang Yang (http://tianting808.com/yangyang-c-cup/), not sure she belongs to this thread, as she doesn't speak English; but I don't speak Chinese, and all was settle via Google Translate (best invention ever!). All in all, it was OK experience. She is as cute as on the picture (love this tatoo on her boob), she welcomed me with a hug, awkward of course as we could not talk at all, massage was pretty good, with more time on legs than back (unusual), with some back stepping and surprising yoga moves. Cathbath and teasing were reduced to the minimum (one downside of the experience), maybe because I could not really get a hard on; so she quickly proceeded to CBJ (top-up of 50$); and it lasted long and was pretty good. 2nd downside: all the spitting in the trash after the BJ... I was covered damn it! But overall, GFE was good, and will grow fast the more I come back.
Last week, tried Venus for the first time. I can only confirm all reports on her. Important: she is much cuter than on the picture, and the massage is a real professional one. Was a little bit disapointed by the GFE here, I think she is pretty busy (she just came back after few days off).
Old 02-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Donluis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and btw: Venus and Yang Yang are almost neighbors (5 minutes from each other), and both appartments are clean and fine, with private shower (Venus come with u in shower, YY doesn't)
Old 02-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 has much to be proud ofT1ts0rGtF0 has much to be proud ofT1ts0rGtF0 has much to be proud ofT1ts0rGtF0 has much to be proud ofT1ts0rGtF0 has much to be proud ofT1ts0rGtF0 has much to be proud ofT1ts0rGtF0 has much to be proud ofT1ts0rGtF0 has much to be proud of

Didn't see any MR on this lady http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=442131 so here goes. I decided to go for 1.5hrs btw

Location. 8/10 East, discreet, abt 10-15mins walk from nearest MRT. Looks new and it's very clean with shower attached.

Looks: 6/10 Milfy, bordering on Ailfy. Doubt she's of advertised age. She didn't want to tell me either.

Body: 6/10 If you look at the advertised pic on the right, there's a hint of tummy fat so I guess it's pretty accurate for that area haha . Her boobs felt more like a B to me, however I can't confirm since she didn't allow full access, only groping fully clothed. Was able to pull down her bra though. Felt somewhat slightly saggy.

Massage: 8.5/10 Fortunately, she made up for what's lacking cosmetically via her massage skills. Can tell she's experienced, in fact better than some professional HCs I've been to. Good strenght, and when I chose to tune it down a bit, she was able to maintain that same constant pressure throughout and it felt just right making me very relaxed. Was about to doze off when she started HDLY

HDLY: SOP, then asked to turn around starting Juagen

Juagen: 7.5/10 She spent a long time here slowly and very detailed. Great feel throughout. However, I'm not an expert to tell whether it's the real thing or not.

HJ: 7/10 Took her time. Not rushed. I will normally have the upper hand if the HJ isn't supported together with another concurrent sexual act hence this went on for a while until she started licking my nips and that did the trick.

GFE: 7/10 Chatty, easy to break the ice. Abv avg command of english. Service oriented with a smile. Not a time watcher, infact I think I exceeded by about 10mins.

RTM: Likely, for her solid massage and overall positive experience. But I wanna try Eileen & Michelle first.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the MR bro. Sounds like one if you need a good massage. No roaming a downer for me though. Been too spoilt now I guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1ts0rGtF0 View Post
Didn't see any MR on this lady http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=442131 so here goes. I decided to go for 1.5hrs btw

Location. 8/10 East, discreet, abt 10-15mins walk from nearest MRT. Looks new and it's very clean with shower attached.

Looks: 6/10 Milfy, bordering on Ailfy. Doubt she's of advertised age. She didn't want to tell me either.

Body: 6/10 If you look at the advertised pic on the right, there's a hint of tummy fat so I guess it's pretty accurate for that area haha . Her boobs felt more like a B to me, however I can't confirm since she didn't allow full access, only groping fully clothed. Was able to pull down her bra though. Felt somewhat slightly saggy.

Massage: 8.5/10 Fortunately, she made up for what's lacking cosmetically via her massage skills. Can tell she's experienced, in fact better than some professional HCs I've been to. Good strenght, and when I chose to tune it down a bit, she was able to maintain that same constant pressure throughout and it felt just right making me very relaxed. Was about to doze off when she started HDLY

HDLY: SOP, then asked to turn around starting Juagen

Juagen: 7.5/10 She spent a long time here slowly and very detailed. Great feel throughout. However, I'm not an expert to tell whether it's the real thing or not.

HJ: 7/10 Took her time. Not rushed. I will normally have the upper hand if the HJ isn't supported together with another concurrent sexual act hence this went on for a while until she started licking my nips and that did the trick.

GFE: 7/10 Chatty, easy to break the ice. Abv avg command of english. Service oriented with a smile. Not a time watcher, infact I think I exceeded by about 10mins.

RTM: Likely, for her solid massage and overall positive experience. But I wanna try Eileen & Michelle first.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 03-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with bro T1ts0rGtF0 on that MR. Had a session with Amy a few months back, tried Eileen before also. Massage wise I would go for Amy, but for bros who are particular about looks... I think Eileen looks a bit better from what I can recall.

Either way, both ladies are good if you are looking specifically for a massage only. Venus is still best overall (roaming, shower together, body etc etc) in my opinion. Would like to try Jasmine soon, seems like she's been around for a while
Old 04-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with bro T1ts0rGtF0, I tried Amy a few months back. Eileen is kinda similar to Amy, massage wise not as good as her but decent enough. But I would say Eileen looks a little bit better for bros who are particular about that... Both are good if you are looking specifically for a nice massage.

Overall, I still enjoy Venus' package the most. Feel like trying Jasmine next
Old 04-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

case deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do u all know of any that is around hougang area?
Old 04-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any english speaking masseuse available in west area?
Old 04-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
BrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro's

Recently tried Bei Er

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=bei+er

I was in the area she is based and had some time to kill (I had last month which area she was). Sent message to her in English and she reply in Chinese. I use google translate to ask if can get massage and she reply in English. After I get exact address and ask for 90 minutes $120 package and she confirms all in English.

Place was easy to find and she looked nice when she opened door. Place was single bedroom apartment. Clean and tidy. She took me to the room and I showered. Talking was not easy though as she has only very basic English (and I have no Chinese) however we manage to communicate enough.

Start massage like normal and her massage was good, not too soft and some good technique. After a while she starts the usual playing with balls and little man. Then I feel the BM start with her large boobs being rubbed on my ass and back. This felt great. Then she gets me to flip over and sits between my legs giving me an oily HJ. This soon turns into a cat bath with her sucking on my nips. At this point I start autoroam on her large boobs. After a while she moves up a little and I lift her up so I can suck on her boobs, which I enjoy for about 5 minutes. Then she goes back sitting between my legs and the HJ continues then she oils up her boobs and uses them to make me shoot my load between them. Brilliant.

After this she jumps in the shower while I just lay there happy. After a while she gets out and asks if I need shower. I should have joined but ask for more massage instead. After a while she says all done. It has been 60 minutes. I guess there was confusion as I thought I was getting 90 minutes. I shower up and she asks for the 60 minute rate of $90, which I round up to $100.

All round excellent service, just some confusion on length of massage due to language barrier.

Looks 8/10 - is girl in photo but looks slightly different due to hair I think
Body 8/10 - nice overall
Boobs 10/10 - awesome - feel nice and great nips
Massage 7/10
HJ 7/10
BM 9/10
Damage $90 for 60min with BM (+$10 tip)
RTM Yes

Next time will use google translate with her to confirm 90 minutes and 2 shots before massage starts.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGriffan View Post
Hi Bro's

Recently tried Bei Er

All round excellent service, just some confusion on length of massage due to language barrier.

Body 8/10 - nice overall
Massage 7/10
HJ 7/10
BM 9/10
RTM Yes

Next time will use google translate with her to confirm 90 minutes and 2 shots before massage starts.
Nice MR Bro. Have yet to try her.

Went back to Venus today after a month, and she's still the best for me!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 04-11-2014, 08:28 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bro's

Recently tried Bei Er

I was in the area she is based and had some time to kill (I had last month which area she was). Sent message to her in English and she reply in Chinese. I use google translate to ask if can get massage and she reply in English. After I get exact address and ask for 90 minutes $120 package and she confirms all in English.

Place was easy to find and she looked nice when she opened door. Place was single bedroom apartment. Clean and tidy. She took me to the room and I showered. Talking was not easy though as she has only very basic English (and I have no Chinese) however we manage to communicate enough.

Start massage like normal and her massage was good, not too soft and some good technique. After a while she starts the usual playing with balls and little man. Then I feel the BM start with her large boobs being rubbed on my ass and back. This felt great. Then she gets me to flip over and sits between my legs giving me an oily HJ. This soon turns into a cat bath with her sucking on my nips. At this point I start autoroam on her large boobs. After a while she moves up a little and I lift her up so I can suck on her boobs, which I enjoy for about 5 minutes. Then she goes back sitting between my legs and the HJ continues then she oils up her boobs and uses them to make me shoot my load between them. Brilliant.

After this she jumps in the shower while I just lay there happy. After a while she gets out and asks if I need shower. I should have joined but ask for more massage instead. After a while she says all done. It has been 60 minutes. I guess there was confusion as I thought I was getting 90 minutes. I shower up and she asks for the 60 minute rate of $90, which I round up to $100.

Body 8/10 - nice overall
Massage 7/10
HJ 7/10
BM 9/10
RTM Yes

Well written FR ......
Old 05-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
imnostud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this helps a lot. i've been considering going to her for a good boob f***

Quote:
Hi Bro's

Recently tried Bei Er

Body 8/10 - nice overall
Massage 7/10
HJ 7/10
BM 9/10
RTM Yes

Old 06-11-2014, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Venus after quite sometime. Hmm.. her efforts were quite good, but her body seems to be a bit loosened and got an aged/tired look. I couldn't believe in couple of months, why such a difference?

Anyways, her skills were quite good... did a neat job and was happy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1