The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

You seem to keep asking for info in all your posts...have you ever tried any before or ask song song
Old 03-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kickbutt321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nope never tried before so gonna try it out hehe
Old 05-04-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ringring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Went there last week, one shop is celebrating 4th anniversary liau. I did not know got such a place until 4 years now.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

meet a friend ex nsh gals, 1 of them is the long hair prc.
she's a very good butcher, knows hw 2 chop her customers ... sad 2 say i was 1 of those.

Last edited by joew2005; 05-04-2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Samkoh is Cool - loads of Potential

I always go alone without khakis... Abit Siong financially... Can I get to join in the outing if any, I will pay my share....
Old 13-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

I went to Chinadolls last week Thursday and book a big room with my clients.
We reach there about 9.30pm.
Alots of girls came to our rooms but we did not choose anyone till about 11pm.
It seems the PRC girls quality has decrease since my last visit.
Old 13-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21436 / Power: 23
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller View Post
I went to Chinadolls last week Thursday and book a big room with my clients.
We reach there about 9.30pm.
Alots of girls came to our rooms but we did not choose anyone till about 11pm.
It seems the PRC girls quality has decrease since my last visit.
Maybe your expectations went up!
Old 14-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
gungun1974 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

samkoh, pm me your contact. can ask you to go as and when.

I also want to go there but now do not have kahis to go. In the past went there close to every day like going home already. These past years seldom go already.
Old 26-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
You seem to keep asking for info in all your posts...have you ever tried any before or ask song song
LOL.. if everytime keep asking but never go de means ask song song type lor..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 03-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TedBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited CD two weeks ago with my friends, and yeah the deco is really nice, just newly renovated..

Saw a gal by the name of 思思, very nicely dressed, dress sense very good, stylish, pretty, quite tall maybe wear high heels, figure very nice, not really SYT, but mid twenties. She stand out among all the other gals who came in (dunno if it was because I kena charmed by her liao) so I ask her sit with me.. Chatty, and we talk a lot.. After that first visit, last week visited the place again to look for her. Now I think I kena charmed by her liao, but my friends told me from first look, he say this gal not easy type.. haiz.. Seems a complicated and sophicated gal. I wanna try to woo her, but dunno will kena KCed by her a not.. Any bros got any experience with this gal, can share share.. I hope not to be KCed by her leh..

BTW, think she run both 6th and 7th floors de..
Old 07-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

this gal u know her ???

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 10-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Bro. The girls there objective to charm as many man as possible. So you must know where you are heading. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedBear View Post
Visited CD two weeks ago with my friends, and yeah the deco is really nice, just newly renovated..

Saw a gal by the name of 思思, very nicely dressed, dress sense very good, stylish, pretty, quite tall maybe wear high heels, figure very nice, not really SYT, but mid twenties. She stand out among all the other gals who came in (dunno if it was because I kena charmed by her liao) so I ask her sit with me.. Chatty, and we talk a lot.. After that first visit, last week visited the place again to look for her. Now I think I kena charmed by her liao, but my friends told me from first look, he say this gal not easy type.. haiz.. Seems a complicated and sophicated gal. I wanna try to woo her, but dunno will kena KCed by her a not.. Any bros got any experience with this gal, can share share.. I hope not to be KCed by her leh..

Old 10-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Quote:

Bro, by going again only shows you've lust n fallen into kc will be too late for you to turn back. They're there for $$$, don't be naive thinking you can charm them & also no amount of $$$ can compare with her love for their 狼狗they're feeding back home, unless you're also ah tiong having the same frequency like them. If have a chance, stay with them during off duty hours & you'll be able to understand & see for yourself.
When a girl like/love a guy she will not talk/ask for money, just like will you ask for $$$ from a gal you like/love.
Please don't flame me, we local guy something are just too nice & naive, some said ego. Of cause there're some good one ending as friend but who will be the lucky guy
Old 10-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

Saw a gal by the name of 思思...............Seems a complicated and sophicated gal. I wanna try to woo her, but dunno will kena KCed by her a not.. Any bros got any experience with this gal, can share share.. I hope not to be KCed by her leh.. .
Bro, if your wallet beri beri deep deep, 思思 sure luv u deep deep!
Old 11-06-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
sunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro, if your wallet beri beri deep deep, 思思 sure luv u deep deep!
well said.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1