The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Overwatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOverwatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I’m happy with average.

My first post here on this great forum where I learnt many things and met a few memorable people who has changed my life much for the better.

I want to dedicate this thread to share some experiences and tips to fellow bros. I’m only in my mid to late twenties, so my experience and wisdom cannot compare to the laojiaos here, but hopefully maybe we can all learn something from each other.

Many threads here focus on hooking up with FLs, air stewardesses, etc. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m happy with the average girl in the street.

I’m a very low key (or rather, non-conformist) person in life - not the kind that you would expect to go clubbing, gaming, or even late night supper. I abhor drinking, smoking, or staying up late. My only vice is XMMs (who are of legal age only).

My stoic/nerdy face makes me an unmemorable person to most, and the only time someone calls me handsome is when I’m paying that person for their service. My teeth is uneven, and I don’t have a smile to bare for (unlike those who have worn braces or have naturally perfectly aligned teeth).

Speaking of XMMs, I don’t have much expectations of them at all. As a XDD (back then), a sizeable number of girls are “acceptable”. It doesn’t mean that you have boobs and a vagina that I would be interested in you, but based on physical appearances, I did find quite a plentiful number of XMMs who were attractive to me. In number-speak, they may be your 5s, 6s, or 7 (at most).

I’m interested in 8s, 9s, and 10s (if they even exist), but I realise many of them come with too much baggage or expectations. To me, I would go for a 5-7 girl who’s crazy (but not thattt crazy) over me any day. Someone who has an all-rounded package and also unblemished so to speak.

Out of these 5-7 type of girls whom I’ve dated, they range from a micro social media influencer, a PhD graduate, a high-flyer HR manager, and… just a simple millennial girl who is happy to be doing a 9-5 job with occasional OT. I know you’re thinking - bro, the description all sound like not very average leh. To put things in perspective, average here means that you won’t take a second look at them down the street (unless you have same taste as me). They are unlikely to have any make-up applied on them, nor do they have any body-hugging dresses that make you want to find out what’s behind it.

I’m happy with average.
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
issaac72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I’m happy with average.

Appreciate your sharing.
Average is good enough if it is good enough for you.
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I’m happy with average.

No free lunch they say. All the above avg girls i know expect some big sacrifice esp if they let u F them. I don't believe in fwb, there's always a catch. If u single can play all u want, when u committed if still wanna play, play carefully and don't get caught.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1