The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Clean massage no need wear underwear de

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
No need message me as this place no more.

That bro already said no more! Ppl can't read for some reason..
Yea no more such good lobang!stop spam me!
Old 03-05-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I guess it all depends on the loc and ML. Some places I go no need to wear anything...some wear until treatment is complete...some halfway treatment already torn (with or without specials)...

But I normally will act blur, go lie on the massage bed nekkid immediately after a quick shower or change...after she comes in and insists to wear, then I know not much will happen...otherwise...the anticipation beckons...

Got any places in the east where no need wear underwear?

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 03-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

My usual ML, when I go, I do not wear because its itchy and i got big butt and thighs, so i do not wear the disposable underwear and she also never say anything. LOL.

Massage is strong and legit with cracking of neck and spine. When I get to know her better, I told her that it is saving the environment and she literally LOL.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

got a spa at jalan besar area, a clean spa with foot massage and facial services...if you take the $69 package, no need to wear underwear...tried with a viet ml, very strong massage with facial near the end...whole session naked with small cloth covering lil bro...no gq asked but can be touchy touchy
Old 07-05-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
got a spa at jalan besar area, a clean spa with foot massage and facial services...if you take the $69 package, no need to wear underwear...tried with a viet ml, very strong massage with facial near the end...whole session naked with small cloth covering lil bro...no gq asked but can be touchy touchy
Can share contact?
Old 07-05-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Clean massage no need wear underwear de

My regular cat 1 clean spa in tpy has this disposable 丁子裤 tiny sexy underwear. Just enough to cover the groin, behind is just one line. But all the massage ladies wear black t-shirt and pants. This month they have ten anniversary celebrations, got lucky draw for new customers.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CummyKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
My regular cat 1 clean spa in tpy has this disposable 丁子裤 tiny sexy underwear. Just enough to cover the groin, behind is just one line. But all the massage ladies wear black t-shirt and pants. This month they have ten anniversary celebrations, got lucky draw for new customers.
Bro, can share location
Old 07-05-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 16
DragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bro, able to share ctc. Am staying around the area.
TIA
Old 07-05-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lucky draw for old customers arh? ..
Old 07-05-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow like Jap AV msg

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4
Old 07-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKiss85 View Post
Hi bro, able to share ctc. Am staying around the area.
TIA
How u know which area?
Old 07-05-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Got one at hong lim last year tried. No need wear. And during hj will finger fuck my asshole.
Old 07-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
doh-doh is one of the Best!doh-doh is one of the Best!doh-doh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Years ago, I rem a clean spa which give disposable gstrings and underwear let you pick. Never ask for GQ but just allow them to massage better. But it’s closed now.

Could you provide location? Thanks
Old 10-05-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
ra17mong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually all depends on the ML.
Ive been to some upclass spa that is totally clean and gone commando. some ML will just massage and dont say anything, some will insist u wear. Got one even asked if i wear the disposable panties under the bath robes before she began.
U can always try your luck, go naked and lay down. If ML come in didnt say anything good loh. if not at most they will go out again and ask u to wear.
Old 19-05-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Yea just dont wear. U will be pleasantly surprised.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1