The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice from married bros

Do settle down. You already played 3 years, don't go on for another 7 years, by then is even harder to get out of such poor habit. Eventually you will realised everyone around you moved on and you are still like a top spinning on the same spot. Am a real life example. Luckily i moved on with a good lady, whatever extra you do don't get caught.
Old 28-11-2021, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Do settle down. You already played 3 years, don't go on for another 7 years, by then is even harder to get out of such poor habit. Eventually you will realised everyone around you moved on and you are still like a top spinning on the same spot. Am a real life example. Luckily i moved on with a good lady, whatever extra you do don't get caught.
thank you bro. Appreciate these words.
Old 28-11-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Hey guys. So..there's just something I hope can learn from married bros here.

For me, I'm 31, and single. Previous relationship with fiancé failed and then I was like fuck it already. Just play...

so it's been 3 years of playing, fucking other girls, but I hope to also settle down, find my 1 partner, and have kids. I like kids, as much as the process of making one..

Was wondering when I'd stop playing. Sometimes when the music stops, I just have a feeling that all the girls im with right now are temporary and won't really stay at my side in the long run.

Career doing quite ok for now.

What was your journey and perspective like? Any advice for me would be appreciated..
Bro, at 31 you are matured young man at your prime. You are highly desirable. Don’t waste this prime time of your life. Please invest time in increasing your social circle in whatever way you can. May be connect with old friends from high school and college. May be hang out with office colleagues and their single women friends. That way get to know more ladies and I’m sure you’ll find a nice partner. Matchmaking sites are not bad either. There are many professional women who don’t have much energy to go out, they post there. Bottom line, do invest time to find right person. But don’t rush, make a move only when you find the right one, otherwise you’ll be in the same situation again.

I’m not saying abandoning playing completely, it’s an addiction like smoking, cannot stop immediately. But reduce it significantly. Once you improve your social circle automatically you won’t have much time or energy for these anyway.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Bro, at 31 you are matured young man at your prime. You are highly desirable. Don’t waste this prime time of your life. Please invest time in increasing your social circle in whatever way you can. May be connect with old friends from high school and college. May be hang out with office colleagues and their single women friends. That way get to know more ladies and I’m sure you’ll find a nice partner. Matchmaking sites are not bad either. There are many professional women who don’t have much energy to go out, they post there. Bottom line, do invest time to find right person. But don’t rush, make a move only when you find the right one, otherwise you’ll be in the same situation again.

I’m not saying abandoning playing completely, it’s an addiction like smoking, cannot stop immediately. But reduce it significantly. Once you improve your social circle automatically you won’t have much time or energy for these anyway.
Good advice, up you.
Old 28-11-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hey guys. So..there's just something I hope can learn from married bros here.

For me, I'm 31, and single. Previous relationship with fiancé failed and then I was like fuck it already. Just play...

so it's been 3 years of playing, fucking other girls, but I hope to also settle down, find my 1 partner, and have kids. I like kids, as much as the process of making one..

Was wondering when I'd stop playing. Sometimes when the music stops, I just have a feeling that all the girls im with right now are temporary and won't really stay at my side in the long run.

Career doing quite ok for now.

What was your journey and perspective like? Any advice for me would be appreciated..
Nope, I am not married. Never have been. And there is a reason for it.

Just wanna chip in with my 2 cents. Its easy for you to play around now. You can easily change your girlfriends.

But marriage is a lifetime commitment. Once you sign on that piece of contract, its very difficult and painful for you to get out.

You can anyhow change girlfriends. But you cannot anyhow change your wife.

I hope you can open your eyes big big before you commit. Make sure that the woman you choose to marry is a definite keeper.

Good luck, bro.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 28-11-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post

Good advice 👍
Old 28-11-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Marriage is like lottery, depending on your luck
Old 29-11-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 3
JackReacher66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
My philosophy for married life is : You can milk other cows in the wild, don't ever bring the cow back home. Your married life will be colourful and fun n yet blissful.
Just came across this thread and I have to say, I lived by this philosophy too. Men will be men. Some men won't drink outside milk. Some men does.

It's life. So long you keep your cow happy, you can cont to milk other's cow.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
nice bro

sorry to hear abt the dvrce. hope it works out well for you and all involve.
Thanks bro! Appreciate that.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
My philosophy for married life is : You can milk other cows in the wild, don't ever bring the cow back home. Your married life will be colourful and fun n yet blissful.
Brother, I am wondering if you are married yourself. You have a very simplistic view of marriage. If it were as simple as you say, divorce rate will be much lower.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bewan View Post
Most important thing is the wife must not know of the cow's existence
Old 29-11-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I was married. My divorce was difficult and costly but necessary. She found a new bf and that one worked out for her. I thought my fidelity, patience and love will yield the same but instead, it took my sanity during a period which i was ready to die. My ex wife indulged in a series of affairs and when she found someone with the remote possibility of giving her an upgrade, she will embark on her divorce drills She had affairs because she legally could as we all know the odds stack against men during a divorce.
STEP1: Alleged that I 'forced her to have an affair because I was not good enough'.
STEP 2: Demand for maintenance in case her affair didn't work out after divorce. The sums are always without fail ghastly.
STEP 3: If it didn't work out, which it always happened until the last one, she came back to me telling me that she was offering me an opportunity to love her again.

I walked out of an argument with her one day after discovering her new affair again. and was prepared to jump into fast moving traffic. Someone pulled me out of that and introduced me to SBF. I discovered a new world out there and realized how stupid I was.
Old 29-11-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I was married. My divorce was difficult and costly but necessary. She found a new bf and that one worked out for her. I thought my fidelity, patience and love will yield the same but instead, it took my sanity during a period which i was ready to die. My ex wife indulged in a series of affairs and when she found someone with the remote possibility of giving her an upgrade, she will embark on her divorce drills She had affairs because she legally could as we all know the odds stack against men during a divorce.
STEP1: Alleged that I 'forced her to have an affair because I was not good enough'.
STEP 2: Demand for maintenance in case her affair didn't work out after divorce. The sums are always without fail ghastly.
STEP 3: If it didn't work out, which it always happened until the last one, she came back to me telling me that she was offering me an opportunity to love her again.

I walked out of an argument with her one day after discovering her new affair again. and was prepared to jump into fast moving traffic. Someone pulled me out of that and introduced me to SBF. I discovered a new world out there and realized how stupid I was.

Thank you for sharing bro. It's a good reminder not to be blind in love. Though of course for some reason I still hope that one day I'd be able to fall in love. Anyway, hope you are much much better now and may your ex wife get what she deserves. Am glad you're a survivor!
Old 29-11-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackReacher66 View Post
Just came across this thread and I have to say, I lived by this philosophy too. Men will be men. Some men won't drink outside milk. Some men does.

It's life. So long you keep your cow happy, you can cont to milk other's cow.
Best of both worlds Enjoy the cows outside once a while, but don't ever let them get into your head.
Old 29-11-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for sharing bro. It's a good reminder not to be blind in love. Though of course for some reason I still hope that one day I'd be able to fall in love. Anyway, hope you are much much better now and may your ex wife get what she deserves. Am glad you're a survivor!
She married a caucasian, her dream. And she seems to be doing fine in France. The last time she contacted me was to brag about her new marriage and life in France. But that was years ago. Not sure if COVID got her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1