The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Affair with Married or Attached Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
Can fuck other ppl de wife but must be careful ya.

one of mine became police case when she left her phone laying around. husband went mad af. took weapon drove to my place. she called the police, he got arrested outside my house with weapon. i helped her drive the car back, fucked in her house on their bed 3 rounds that night, and then go home.

bro u are my idol Sia
Old 18-11-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Wah...so i suppose they ended their marriage? Do u feel guilty?
their marriage already on the rocks, he was a wife beater.

in short, naaaa 0 guilt.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 18-11-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Fucked a few of my friend's wives, mostly going through a divorce or some other nonsense.

After the deed, always feel a bit guilty, even though not close friends. Luckily as of now they still haven't known, the ex-wife all want to keep it amicable.

But... Not sure why, the feeling of fucking someone else chick is a bit addictive...

Even if you are single, it is still not nice to break-up other couples relationship. Lots of heart-break as they both invest a lot of feeling, emotion, time and love; despite one of the partner having an affair with you. But if you are already married, then it is even more wrong to break-up relationship.
Even a criminal can change and become a better and responsible person ion future. Just my 5 cents opinion. Do not let Karma catch up with you.
I read your story and enjoyed it. Thank you
Old 18-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lls8 View Post
Even if you are single, it is still not nice to break-up other couples relationship. Lots of heart-break as they both invest a lot of feeling, emotion, time and love; despite one of the partner having an affair with you. But if you are already married, then it is even more wrong to break-up relationship.
Even a criminal can change and become a better and responsible person ion future. Just my 5 cents opinion. Do not let Karma catch up with you.
Nah, I don't break up couples, they are notmally already in the process of divorce or have reached a point which they will not be coming back together. But what you say is true, lots of investment in a relationship. Not so "jek ark", to purposely breakup a couple...
Old 20-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
I'm late 40s. And I would agree with you that this generation is a lot more 'liberal', don't really need to chase so hard, and even if they are married or attached, they are a lot more YOLO and don't mind older guys, even if they are married.

But then again, I've also been with ladies or my generation (boomers)... they are more conservative, need to chase a bit harder, but once the door is open, they are just as horny, regardless single, attached or married.

But still I must agree it's a lot more liberal now. Which in a way, I think it's fair... it is what it is.
Agreed. Early 40's here. Seems easier these days. Don't need to chase so hard and just be able to offer interesting YOLO experiences that fit into their schedule. Just arrange and escalate and make sure it's done in time for them to be home / pick up kids / work.

Boomers (especially hot boomers) still a bit of a mystery to me, but more seem to have boyfriends on the side than before from the ones I speak to. I'd be interested to hear experiences of how others here meet attached boomers these days and what they are looking for in a bf / fwb.
Old 20-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lls8 View Post
finally some one share the same view as me.

Don't play people's wife. that is my take.
Old 20-11-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
but365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
I agree too, the younger generation mainly below early 30s are very open with the concept of casual sex. I have two FBs now, one intern final year in SMU and has a BF, another a 29yo ex colleague about to get married.
They know no strings attached but just like to piak outside. I think maybe it is exciting.
Or could be they are always horny, need to be satisfied.
Old 20-11-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Agreed. Early 40's here. Seems easier these days. Don't need to chase so hard and just be able to offer interesting YOLO experiences that fit into their schedule. Just arrange and escalate and make sure it's done in time for them to be home / pick up kids / work.

Boomers (especially hot boomers) still a bit of a mystery to me, but more seem to have boyfriends on the side than before from the ones I speak to. I'd be interested to hear experiences of how others here meet attached boomers these days and what they are looking for in a bf / fwb.
yeah agreed, curious to know where do yall find them, and what do they look out for in a bf / fwb, those with experiences happy to hear from you guys!
Old 21-11-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Holy shit, this is the best thread here!!!
Old 21-11-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
pland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
Holy shit, this is the best thread here!!!
Bro, any story to share?
Old 21-11-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Grabhitch this girl who is attached but still texting after the ride.
Eventually went out for movies and then hotel
Requested me to anal
One of the best fling I ever had
Old 21-11-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was once I have hitched a girl who was attached and we texted after I’m home. Eventually we meet up for movies and proceeded to hotel. Requested to anal her as her bf have done (I took quite awhile to enter and she said that her bf have no problem entering)
Managed to enter after few minutes hahahaha!
Good girl looking but wild once the door is closed.
I have cut contact with her once she said: I’m thinking of u when I’m having sex with my bf
Old 22-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
yeah agreed, curious to know where do yall find them, and what do they look out for in a bf / fwb, those with experiences happy to hear from you guys!
I found 1 a few years back on tinder, not local, a student in a private uni. initially was just dinner, a few drinks, and chilling out.

Then one night she quarreled with the bf and wanted someone to drink, and chill with.

Anyway, to cut things short, one thing led to another, we hook up a few times until she had to go back to Vietnam. Didn't contact afterward, but heard from her friends she got married to her bf...

Was fun while it lasted, especially late-night meetups...
Old 22-11-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i have an affair with a married business man too that i get to know in sugarbook.live. When i was in live that time, he tackled me and we get together after that, of course, secretly.
Old 22-11-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayPohMan View Post
Grabhitch this girl who is attached but still texting after the ride.
Eventually went out for movies and then hotel
Requested me to anal
One of the best fling I ever had
my similar experience in sugarbook, and i do sexting frequently after our first sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1