The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of
Re: Good butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
OK, contact pm to some bros.

This ML look almost like this

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/590564144

Great butt but no boobs, same as this actress.
bro can PM contact pls? exploring this week.
Old 24-08-2021, 12:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
That depends on the joint also bro. Some joints got rules that cannot strip naked. Pull down pants already considered as good liao in that case.

I think for some of us, it is the thrill of getting to pull down pants in a place where this is supposedly not allowed. Forbidden fruits.
True, but that gal must be a chio bu. Or else I don't have the urge to do that.

Once I did that n was charged 150 for pulling down the ML bra n pants. Zhut zhut her 2 big boobs, finger her cunt until the bed all wet. Also gave her a great painting n made her very shiok. But still she charge me 150 claimed that I am too much. ☹

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-08-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, but that gal must be a chio bu. Or else I don't have the urge to do that.

Once I did that n was charged 150 for pulling down the ML bra n pants. Zhut zhut her 2 big boobs, finger her cunt until the bed all wet. Also gave her a great painting n made her very shiok. But still she charge me 150 claimed that I am too much. ☹
Chio bu is a must. Otherwise tell the ML to take a bath towel and cover face loh.

150 is too much, she is right. Take away 100 and tell her: "You are right, it is too much."
Old 24-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Adele? Aka Paris for old bird
Lol, Adele never had a 'great' butt, as she didn't exercise much - was slim because she followed a strict diet.

Aini is the one I'm referring to la
Old 24-08-2021, 01:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chio bu is a must. Otherwise tell the ML to take a bath towel and cover face loh.

150 is too much, she is right. Take away 100 and tell her: "You are right, it is too much."
But once awhile pay more a bit for a good cunt is ok lah. I also feel bad for digging her cunt until the whole bed all wet mah. Pay another 50 for compensation lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-08-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 15
tibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to all

Quote:
My regular wears those tight yoga pants, and I find it very hard to pull down honestly. Maybe half of it is because I don't know whether she will protest if I pull down to her thighs or knees.

But I do find that once her pants are down, she can be bare boobs and I will still be just groping her butt, feeling her lawn and trying to finger the hole... basically totally ignoring her love pillows. I find it much more hot to do that, and I am a boobs man, not a butt man. Pretty weird.
It is indeed weird and this is exactly how i feel as well, im definitely boobs man, but no matter how well shape once exposed, it will be ignored once im allow to access her butt and subsequently caress her love hole and once it is wet as it is normally, suddenly find my finger inside, for clarity she is not providing FJ.
I believe this is human nature that we would like to "force" whatever not provided or not available to us.
I'm sure it will be different story if the ML is available for FJ, sooner or later we will have access to her love hole
Old 25-08-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibervis View Post
It is indeed weird and this is exactly how i feel as well, im definitely boobs man, but no matter how well shape once exposed, it will be ignored once im allow to access her butt and subsequently caress her love hole and once it is wet as it is normally, suddenly find my finger inside, for clarity she is not providing FJ.
I believe this is human nature that we would like to "force" whatever not provided or not available to us.
I'm sure it will be different story if the ML is available for FJ, sooner or later we will have access to her love hole
I concur with your conclusion. It is the forbidden fruits syndrome. If she provided full service, I think I wouldn't be that aroused by her butt and cunt.
Old 26-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Lol, Adele never had a 'great' butt, as she didn't exercise much - was slim because she followed a strict diet.

Aini is the one I'm referring to la
Haha boss your standard a lot more higher than mine. To me Adele is already well shape as she put in effort to maintain and some more plus point with her age.
Never try Aini, guess it's should a rare Gem if Adele can't beat her.
Old 26-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Adele? Aka Paris for old bird
Paris aka Adele aka Gem ..
Old 27-08-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Paris aka Adele aka Gem ..
ya .. i rem her when she was at martaban road .. damn good place ..
and she was at her best during that time .. even got to french her and other that is not on the menu .. but after she move to bugis .. totally changed .. and thats when i stop visiting .. miss those days ..
Old 27-08-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Good butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
and she was at her best during that time .. even got to french her and other that is not on the menu .. but after she move to bugis .. totally changed .. and thats when i stop visiting .. miss those days ..

Wa bro Marttoba reminds me of her ⚽️ teams...all of them inside the hose is powerful....miss those day...sit drink eat chatting with them..... it will be history...as no others can do this ...
Old 27-08-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

When I went, her name was Paris and it is at Bugis

Is she still around? her sensual quite good.. I thought she retired..anyone can send me her thread or contact?
Old 28-08-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
I noe her(Adele) when she was at B area, can't remember the road's name thou, it's a double-storey terrace house surrounded by soooo many blocks of condos in that vicinity..
Old 28-08-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I noe her(Adele) when she was at B area, can't remember the road's name thou, it's a double-storey terrace house surrounded by soooo many blocks of condos in that vicinity..
Ya .. thats Martaban Road .. the legend joint ..
Old 29-08-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fav is Dewi from LCS. She has a nice perky butt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1