The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
Melody difficult to unlock after so many RTM..
Her body really damn good..
Thinking of her now really make me hard on...
Bro, got at least manage to full body roam or finger perhaps? Wad she allow so far?
Old 14-06-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooldian View Post
Bro, got at least manage to full body roam or finger perhaps? Wad she allow so far?
Haha! Is the new place still using digital lock? I used to give the number to my buddy who sneak in and see action with melody. Haha! Sibei power! His commando training really didn’t let him down. Totally can enter and exit without enemy spotting

Didn’t go to the Joo Chiat place as too open. Maybe she not menopause? Not so horny already? Last time 1 week at least need to bang 4-5 times one
Old 15-06-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ive managed to fuck Melody a lot of times.. Once shower comes out, she will pat dry me. Then she will kneel down amd suck the living shit outta me.. once go on to the bed, wah she will give the best teasing. Screwed her in many positions. She really has the best bod of MLs I tried.

I've refrained from sharing this info cause I wanted to enjoy her for myself hehe. But I'm out of the game so I guess no harm. But yeah, she can be a temperamental at times. Recently not much luck with her, just bbbj. Think she's stopping her free fuck service due to too much publicity I feel. I'm the past she allowed me to finger her.. nowadays can't.

Managed to even secure a four hands massage with Melody and her friend few months back. Didn't bang her but banged her friend afterwards.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pjreal79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Bao Er for me. Juageng you so that she can have fun with you after. Always feel like walking into a Tiger's den when booking her hahahha.
Can PM Bao Er contact????
Old 15-06-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
pjreal79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Baoer recently opened her own shop in AMK, transitioning to legit only massage. Open for maybe one or two months? I talk to her sometimes on her lavender WeChat which has her real name, confirm it's still her.

Haven't had to the chance to go down yet, I wonder if she still up for juageng on the side.. or more?
Bro u still have Baoer contact??? Can share??
Old 15-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Melody figure really puts a lot of her younger peers to shame lor. Im younger than her but I can't get enough of her body. Best bod sia.

Now covid so she is quite cautious and even more clean freak compared to her high standards last time. You need to be in her select group of customers to enjoy extra services la. Need a certain level of chemistry to unlock her. Not everyone can go all the way even if you are a repeat customer.
Old 15-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Melody figure really puts a lot of her younger peers to shame lor. Im younger than her but I can't get enough of her body. Best bod sia.

Now covid so she is quite cautious and even more clean freak compared to her high standards last time. You need to be in her select group of customers to enjoy extra services la. Need a certain level of chemistry to unlock her. Not everyone can go all the mway even if you are a repeat customer.
Melody is English or Mandarin speaking?
Old 15-06-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Ive managed to fuck Melody a lot of times.. Once shower comes out, she will pat dry me. Then she will kneel down amd suck the living shit outta me.. once go on to the bed, wah she will give the best teasing. Screwed her in many positions. She really has the best bod of MLs I tried.

I've refrained from sharing this info cause I wanted to enjoy her for myself hehe. But I'm out of the game so I guess no harm. But yeah, she can be a temperamental at times. Recently not much luck with her, just bbbj. Think she's stopping her free fuck service due to too much publicity I feel. I'm the past she allowed me to finger her.. nowadays can't.

Managed to even secure a four hands massage with Melody and her friend few months back. Didn't bang her but banged her friend afterwards.
Her friend is it Celine? Actually too many ppl fucking Melody la. Just we don’t know. Lately her told me her is pussy sore so can’t fuck. Lol! I don’t care and still bang her after fingering her wet. CB really lots of excuses. Don’t make sense. Haha! Pussy sore then bang ass? Cannot then talk so much cock. Lately Soda also difficult to bang. She did some surgery to tighten her pussy to make her bf happy. However this cause so much problem for her clients (can’t take many FJ). Machiam our fault. However Soda sucking skill damn good. Usually can erupt in her mouth. Melody is so so in cock sucking so without her pussy, not shiok. Unless she opened her asshole
Old 15-06-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post

Now covid so she is quite cautious and even more clean freak compared to her high standards last time. You need to be in her select group of customers to enjoy extra services la. Need a certain level of chemistry to unlock her. Not everyone can go all the way even if you are a repeat customer.
Actually much easier than Celine
Old 15-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Melody is English or Mandarin speaking?
Both. Sometimes she can communicate in French also (French kiss). Lol
Old 15-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold

Pls share Melody contact will try and post FR
Old 15-06-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Her friend is it Celine? Actually too many ppl fucking Melody la. Just we don’t know. Lately her told me her is pussy sore so can’t fuck. Lol! I don’t care and still bang her after fingering her wet. CB really lots of excuses. Don’t make sense. Haha! Pussy sore then bang ass? Cannot then talk so much cock. Lately Soda also difficult to bang. She did some surgery to tighten her pussy to make her bf happy. However this cause so much problem for her clients (can’t take many FJ). Machiam our fault. However Soda sucking skill damn good. Usually can erupt in her mouth. Melody is so so in cock sucking so without her pussy, not shiok. Unless she opened her asshole
Haven't tried Soda yet but sounds good. Nope, not Celine.

Celine has nice boobs but her looks not for me.. if I hadn't retired I'd be trying to book Melody everyday haha
Old 15-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Michael26608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys can pm Cecilia and Mel contact
Old 15-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6100 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of it all for me is still melody. Banging body and curvy figure!
Old 15-06-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Purely out of curiosity, does Melody have a tattoo across her tummy (which is her real name, starting with "C")?

Asking because many years ago, I used to fuck this snow-white skin ML who is a Singaporean...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread