The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

JM8 G4

There are some new girls in this house, the okt mentioned, but i was not interested ... May be new, but figure-wise, just more bak chyes to add to the collection already there.

Saw one slim, very fair girl sitting at back row of the fish tank grooming her hair, not bothering to even look in my direction. Chose her.

Inside the room she asked me why i not interested in the new girls. Told me she already almost done with her tour and 2 years will be up in June. I replied that i only visit the house once per year so she is new to me

Service is excellent for $40. Nice bbbj and cowgirl. Happy to continue her effort until i told her to stop and i take over. Finished in missionary ... lost it seeing my dick sliding in/out of her clean shaven pussy. She still ask me to lie down and gave a quick leg massage till buzzer sounded.

Only cons were her makeup a bit over-do, and not much in the boobs dept. Will rtf next chance i get.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
JM8 G4

There are some new girls in this house, the okt mentioned, but i was not interested ... May be new, but figure-wise, just more bak chyes to add to the collection already there.

Saw one slim, very fair girl sitting at back row of the fish tank grooming her hair, not bothering to even look in my direction. Chose her.

Inside the room she asked me why i not interested in the new girls. Told me she already almost done with her tour and 2 years will be up in June. I replied that i only visit the house once per year so she is new to me

Service is excellent for $40. Nice bbbj and cowgirl. Happy to continue her effort until i told her to stop and i take over. Finished in missionary ... lost it seeing my dick sliding in/out of her clean shaven pussy. She still ask me to lie down and gave a quick leg massage till buzzer sounded.

Only cons were her makeup a bit over-do, and not much in the boobs dept. Will rtf next chance i get.
Fav returned thxs bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4
Old 10-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Some long over due FRs:

WH10 G11
From Changmai - was recommended by OKT so just took her.
Body - 6/10, slightly overweight, very slight tummy.
Boobs - 7/10 - natural big C, very slight sag but great nipples.
looks - 6.5/10, i would give a 7 when she smiles.
Went into the room which was really small, had shower. Once done, i towelled up and she 'attacked' me while i was still standing. Went for nipples and stroked my cock. I was immediately hard, she went down and started sucking my balls then BBBJ which was 7/10. She spent a good 5+ mins on her knees.. then capped me.
Started with cowgirl as i sucked her beautiful boobs. Then finished off in missionary.
Very accommodating and nice natured. Will definitely RTF.

0866G - G1
IMO, she's the most MILFY looking one.
Body - 6/10. If it wasn't because of her stretch marks i would give her 7.5/10. She's slim, fair skinned and very very smooth skin.
Boobs - 6.5/10 - enhanced with nice nips.
Looks - 7/10 very fuck me look.
Once went into room, a lot of action. i found myself intimidated ....
She was behind me and gave me a smack on my ass... and it was damn hard lor! as she came around, she grabbed my cock and smacked it while i was wearing my jeans - not funny man. I thought she was playful and it would tone down. After we stripped, she jumped me from behind and wanted to be piggybacked into the shower.
As we showered, she was grabbing my cock really hard and twisting my nipples. I was like WTF!!! i thought i was going through some BDSM shit.
As i was drying up, and once done, she pushed me onto the bed and was in full control. My cock was hard and ready ... she capped me (thankfully), she started with CBJ, suction was strong, damn strong. And then as she looked at me, she teasingly showed her teeth and 'threatened' to bite off my cock head. Not funny at all!!! her teeth was wrapped around and she gave off an evil laughter and applied pressure on my cock with her teeth... i started telling her no no no...
She continued sucking me off as she twisted my nipples really hard.... then she positioned herself in cowgirl and pumped up and and down, when started grinding me, she slapped my chests really really hard!!! and then dug her nails in!!! OMFG!!!
She suggested missionary but moved me to standing position off the bed as she lay down, i fucked and pumped her really hard and she went crazy... like seriously crazy ... not sure if it was real or not but i could feel her pussy squeezing my cock... i thought i role reversed and used one hand to 'choke' her... she gave a really evil smile and said 'fuck me' ... so i pounded and choked her while she ripped the sheets with her fingers. Soon i came.
After i was done, i was exhausted, i lay on the bed and she pounced on me and used her boobs to whack my face... its enhanced boobs and getting whacked on the face is not funny. She's not a petite thai girl, she used her weight, pinned me down with her body weight with her hands on my wrists, i got boob slapped a few times and had to tell her to stop.
Talk about saved by the bell - the buzzer rang and i was relieved. She mumbled something in thai which i didn't understand, in the shower, she was still slapping me around. Once i left the room, she gave me another whack in the ass... slap and whack is different This girl will whack!!!
For bros who like such stuff, G1 is all yours. I think i will visit her next time if i have a bad day and need some punishment lol.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 10-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post

0866G - G1
Body - 6/10. If it wasn't because of her stretch marks i would give her 7.5/10. She's slim, fair skinned and very very smooth skin.
She was behind me and gave me a smack on my ass... and it was damn hard lor! as she came around, she grabbed my cock and smacked it while i was wearing my jeans - not funny man. I thought she was playful and it would tone down. After we stripped, she jumped me from behind and wanted to be piggybacked into the shower.
As we showered, she was grabbing my cock really hard and twisting my nipples. I was like WTF!!! i thought i was going through some BDSM shit.
As i was drying up, and once done, she pushed me onto the bed and was in full control. My cock was hard and ready ... she capped me (thankfully), she started with CBJ, suction was strong, damn strong. And then as she looked at me, she teasingly showed her teeth and 'threatened' to bite off my cock head. Not funny at all!!! her teeth was wrapped around and she gave off an evil laughter and applied pressure on my cock with her teeth... i started telling her no no no...
She continued sucking me off as she twisted my nipples really hard.... then she positioned herself in cowgirl and pumped up and and down, when started grinding me, she slapped my chests really really hard!!! and then dug her nails in!!! OMFG!!!
She suggested missionary but moved me to standing position off the bed as she lay down, i fucked and pumped her really hard and she went crazy... like seriously crazy ... not sure if it was real or not but i could feel her pussy squeezing my cock... i thought i role reversed and used one hand to 'choke' her... she gave a really evil smile and said 'fuck me' ... so i pounded and choked her while she ripped the sheets with her fingers. Soon i came.
After i was done, i was exhausted, i lay on the bed and she pounced on me and used her boobs to whack my face... its enhanced boobs and getting whacked on the face is not funny. She's not a petite thai girl, she used her weight, pinned me down with her body weight with her hands on my wrists, i got boob slapped a few times and had to tell her to stop.
Talk about saved by the bell - the buzzer rang and i was relieved. She mumbled something in thai which i didn't understand, in the shower, she was still slapping me around. Once i left the room, she gave me another whack in the ass... slap and whack is different This girl will whack!!!
For bros who like such stuff, G1 is all yours. I think i will visit her next time if i have a bad day and need some punishment lol.

Hilarious fr bro! Not sure if you intended for it to be funny but will definitely look out for g1 there
Old 10-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

funny aeh you...
heres w43 g43 newly launch... was in a mood to try something new so walk in juz take the most chiobu i see.
looks .. chio
boobs bod ...not for boob bod lovers
service/attitude .. so so .. too much faking
rtf .. better ones in the house
Old 12-04-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Some long over due FRs:

WH10 G11
From Changmai - was recommended by OKT so just took her.
Body - 6/10, slightly overweight, very slight tummy.
Boobs - 7/10 - natural big C, very slight sag but great nipples.
looks - 6.5/10, i would give a 7 when she smiles.
Went into the room which was really small, had shower. Once done, i towelled up and she 'attacked' me while i was still standing. Went for nipples and stroked my cock. I was immediately hard, she went down and started sucking my balls then BBBJ which was 7/10. She spent a good 5+ mins on her knees.. then capped me.
Started with cowgirl as i sucked her beautiful boobs. Then finished off in missionary.
Very accommodating and nice natured. Will definitely RTF.

0866G - G1
after read ur fr, bro, I'll try...
Old 12-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday Hot afternoon trip to JM for budget bonkz

JM14 G12
Smiled at me at the fish tank , looks wise hit my spot
Body - 6/10, very skinny, fair skin similar to chinese
Boobs - 6/10 - i look at the face but forget the boobs, lol, A cup
looks - 7.5/10, very smiley and friendly
Went into the room and everything was very SOP. her skill of using mouth to put on the condom was quite good actually, i didnt even know the condom was on already!

fuck in 3 positions but couldnt cum , she also didnt make an effort to HJ for me , time was up and hence i went off without unloading

JM 4 G3

went to esso nearby to get a drink and cool down first , then went into JM4 as my load stuck inside , very gao weizzz

walk into the house and saw G3 with her curvy bod , milfy look, not too tanned, actually got others to choose from but after trying A cup from next door earlier , i am deteremined to try a big boobs MILF.

Body - 8/10, i will use the term curvy and huggable as her
Boobs -7/10 - Enchanced C , but not too hard, i was able to suck like a baby lol
looks - 7.5/10, looks should be over 30, MILF next door kind of lady, very smiley and friendly , KT v strong keep asking me to buy food for her the next time i come visit her

bathroom v SOP, nothing much to talk about , lie down on bed hug hug abit and stroke my rod to harden

she came on top and started grinding , took my rod all the way in and grind for 5-7 mins , after which i unloaded at last! yay!

RTF: yes~ but not so soon
Old 12-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by H9000C View Post
Yesterday Hot afternoon trip to JM for budget bonkz

JM 4 G3

went to esso nearby to get a drink and cool down first , then went into JM4 as my load stuck inside , very gao weizzz

walk into the house and saw G3 with her curvy bod , milfy look, not too tanned, actually got others to choose from but after trying A cup from next door earlier , i am deteremined to try a big boobs MILF.

Body - 8/10, i will use the term curvy and huggable as her
Boobs -7/10 - Enchanced C , but not too hard, i was able to suck like a baby lol
looks - 7.5/10, looks should be over 30, MILF next door kind of lady, very smiley and friendly , KT v strong keep asking me to buy food for her the next time i come visit her

bathroom v SOP, nothing much to talk about , lie down on bed hug hug abit and stroke my rod to harden

she came on top and started grinding , took my rod all the way in and grind for 5-7 mins , after which i unloaded at last! yay!

RTF: yes~ but not so soon
she bbw? if so i try later
Old 12-04-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Wasn't meant to be hilarious but the experience was interesting ... I'm sure players who have not had BDSM or any of its inclination will still wonder what it's like... at least this was some form of introductory experience for me ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Hilarious fr bro! Not sure if you intended for it to be funny but will definitely look out for g1 there
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 13-04-2017, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
she bbw? if so i try later
cant say shes a BBW la, but meaty type more suitable.
Old 16-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by H9000C View Post
cant say shes a BBW la, but meaty type more suitable.
BBW = big breasted women?
Old 17-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Flooded with girl

L6 H66 03

Bbbj :Very wet deep throat
FJ : tattoo back, nice view for doggy

Satisfied
RTF yes

Lot of other choice to try
Old 17-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by userme View Post
BBW = big breasted women?
BBW = big beautiful women
imo used to describe pork chop.. lol
Old 18-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute

Lor 20 House 30
Cat 50 / 30 minutes

Name/number: G1 (Thai)
Looks/type: 7/10
Height: 1.71M
Body:
boobs- small B
Ass- Perky
Slim no fats

French: no
AR: no/didn't ask
Painting: yes
Bj: cbj 6/10
Fj: (rating) 7/10
RTF: I seldom RTF

Started with nice shower. Dry up Action on bed started immediately! Cat bath till shiok. Then cap on! We do 69 paint and CBJ... then she just continue to slide down and ride reverse cowgirl... shiok lei... then turn back face me and ride again... she ride till tired... so my turn to pump missionary, doggy and release thru my favorite position side scissors thrust... bonk hard, hit her bone... both shiok shiok!
Old 18-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
BBW = big beautiful women
imo used to describe pork chop.. lol
But Hainanese deep fried pork chops (ladden with chicken curry) are very lean and thin....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1