The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: To all the men I've fucked before.

Interesting story. Set up camp. TS around the same age as me? Friendster was famous during my secondary school time too.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
GoogleWebster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing sexciting encounters TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 01-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

stop arguing and let TS continue with the sexy story...
Old 01-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Book marking this.....
Old 02-02-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice read, I’m hooked!! So happy to see female postings and our POV hahahaha.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Well written and very candid...i like. Looking forward to more frm TS.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis

Your title reminds me one of my fav song haha...

Please continue.. dont keep us in suspense ya
Old 02-02-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 5
ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!

I went into my old email which I've never used in years to look for 'proof' and also I needed to get a few pictures for my next article. Look what I've found! Is Tagged still around? Bah, I feel so old right now. The good ol' days of friendster, viwawa and maple story. Never really did play the game but heard a lot of complaints aout KS and shit. Do any of you remember blowing your allowances on buying the cards at 7-11 for like online credits to dress up your maple characters?

I'll post the next segment of my life soon, hustling for that moneh.

老了,不想也不敢在妄想了。只要你活的好就行了。我别无渴求。
Old 02-02-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42722 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExxploitMoi View Post
Err....I don't know why....suddenly got drama. Dudes, I just posted two pages nia! Two freakin pages only! I can understand if some of you doubt my existence and the validity of my experiences and my life, I'm fine with it cause even I don't understand why my life turned out this way. It might be some fantasized tale to some of ya but it was and still is my life. Everyone grew up differently, we saw different parts of life and have our own aspects on things. We make different choices and have different outlooks. I think the most we can do is to not be judgmental and have an open mind.

And to you, who said I have a penis. Well, suck my dick and if you think just because i'm a female, I don't got no dick. I have a pink dildo in my drawer. This just makes me laugh, made me remember the days where I would tell guys that I'm a ladyboy so they would get off my back.
Just happen to pass by and read this heart-warmingly written thread of the early life of this sexy sis ExxploitMoi ...who have written frankly from her heart recalling her childhood life from a innocent little 5-6 year old girl, all thru' life in primary school to the point of her losing her virginity at 18 yo to a guy in msn...one of the best i hv seen so far in this forum from a sis who knows abt sex even at that 'tender' age from pri sch to a teenager ...keep going sis ! ...waiting for your next instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-02-2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

I like the story telling! Do post more.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jasonbmq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share! Personally, I can't rmb my childhood under 8years old. Hahaha.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Thanks u TS sis for her real life story. Bring back memories. Back then friendster, mirc, MSN days, I was much a happier person. Went to my store room n dig the things I have back then. Indeed those were the L awesome days. Also took a pic with my cousin who bring me to the adult entertainment world.

Hopefully as the story continues, TS sis days will get better n not worse
Old 02-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Southwinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis, hoping to read more
Old 03-02-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1