The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
I am keeping contact with a vb I know from K2. From 3 months ago...

Nv once ask me for money...sending photos to each other daily. She also send me photos of her family and her younger sisters...
Everyday talk about what we do everyday and when I will visit vietnam? (Because I have business dealings in vietnam too)

Worth keeping? Shes only 21.
" Nv once ask me for money" is a good vb."
Worth keeping
Old 30-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nv once ask me for money...sending photos to each other daily. She also send me photos of her family and her younger sisters...
Everyday talk about what we do everyday and when I will visit vietnam? (Because I have business dealings in vietnam too)

yes..keep her...tell us how long she will be with you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Ok. Thanks for the encouragement.

We are planning to spend a weekend 3d2n getaway to da nang next month. See how things goes.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Double post. So sorry.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We are planning to spend a weekend 3d2n getaway to da nang next month. See how things goes.
After trip, be prepared for a change...
Old 31-07-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
After trip, be prepared for a change...
Yeah! He will want to start learning vietnamese

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 31-07-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are planning to spend a weekend 3d2n getaway to da nang next month.
Too short for holiday, but enough to bonk inside ks

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Yeah! He will want to start learning vietnamese
No... The change i talking about is the change in the vb.
Old 31-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Too short for holiday, but enough to bonk inside ks
Bonk in hotel, stay in hcmc better. Go da nang need waste time to travel and will be tired..
Old 31-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3d2n you want to go danang...haha...waste of precious time...Danang be prepared to spend more money on transport....both air and taxi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bonk in hotel, stay in hcmc better. Go da nang need waste time to travel and will be tired..
Maybe his gal previously from Danang so his gal jio him to go there

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 07-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

It’s trendy to smoke shisha in Vietnam
================================================== ======
VietNamNet Bridge - Shisha appeared for the first time in a bar in downtown Saigon more than four years ago. Since then, smoking shisha has become trendy among young people in big cities like Hanoi and HCM City.

Shisha is a glass-bottomed water pipe in which fruit-flavored tobacco is covered with foil and roasted with charcoal. The tobacco smoke passes through a water chamber and is inhaled deeply and slowly.

Shisha smoking is now very popular among young people, who want to prove themselves as connoisseurs. However, they don’t know that they have been cheated by service providers.

They have to pay from VND150,000 to VND500,000 ($7-$25) for a shisha hookah, while a 50 gram shisha flavor box can be used for four hookahs for two to three smokers. It is priced at only VND35,000-VND40,000 ($1.3-$2).

Most shisha shops directly import shisha flavors from the United Arab Emirates, the birthplace of shisha. But according to several shisha wholesalers, shisha in Vietnam is mainly imported from China.

Mr. Nguyen, a shisha trader, said: "There are three major shisha brands including Al Fakher, Starbuzz and Soex. In Vietnam, shisha is imported from Malaysia and China. The one from Malaysia has consistent quality but the prices are high, so the most popular products come from China". Nguyen said shisha from China is cheap, but the quality is questionable.

He said that several years ago, a Saigon man named H was the only one who imported and distributed in Vietnam, so the quality of shisha was consistent. However, since many peopje have jumped into this lucrative market, it is difficult to identify the quality of shisha.

Nguyen said that another source of supply of shisha is stewards. However, only high-income smokers can approach this source. “High-income shisha smokers are the people who are willing to play several thousands of US dollars to buy a hookah. These people are ready to pay hundreds of US dollars for smoking shisha in several hours," he added.

On the official website of Al Fakher shisha producer, based in the UAE, Vietnam and China are named on the list of countries using its products. But they are not official importers.

According to Vietnam’s regulations, health warnings must be printed on cigarette packages while shisha boxes have no warning.

At shisha smoking shops, many smokers use soft drinks like Coca-Cola, Sting and even alcohol as additives when smoking shisha.

According to research carried out by the World Health Organization (WHO), the volume of smoke inhaled in an hour-long shisha session is estimated to be the equivalent of smoking between 100 and 200 cigarettes.

HCM City last year proposed to the Ministry of Health to add shisha to the list of goods and services banned from business in order to protect people's health.

Thuong Ha

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 15-08-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mekong Delta brides return alone, with 'foreign' kids
================================================== =======
A local newspaper has closely followed the exodus of Mekong Delta women who opted out of rural poverty by marrying abroad.
The first wave of this coverage focused on stories of women who suffered abuse from families in Taiwan and South Korea that expected them to renounce their economic independence and commit full-time to caring for aging in-laws and children as Confucian wives.
More recently, Tuoi Tre reported on the sad return of Mekong Delta divorcees who struggle with the poverty they fled and laws that treat their children as foreigners.
A tourist in the motherland
To Thi My Xuan grew up in Vi Thang, a small town South-West of Can Tho in the Mekong Delta Province of Hau Giang.
Around 10 years ago, Xuan moved to South Korea to marry. She gave birth to her daughter, Hye In three years later.
Xuan's marriage to her Korean husband failed, prompting her to take her daughter back to Vietnam.
Seven years have passed and Xuan has yet to receive documentary confirmation of her divorce. She claimed her South Korean husband is totally unreachable by telephone.
On paper, she remains a married woman with a foreigner who must routinely apply for a tourist visa to stay.
Nguyen Van Kinh, deputy chairman of Vi Thang Commune People’s Committee, said Hye In will not be exempt from school tuition fees like other children in the commune when she attends the 1st grade class.
Primary students in Vietnam do not have to pay school tuition fees if their families are deemed "poor households."
But, though poor, Xuan is also unable to obtain subsidized health insurance or vaccinations for her child, he added.
Hye In is not alone.
Vi Thang Commune, where the mother and daughter reside, is home to 11 children who were brought home from South Korea, China and Taiwan by their Vietnamese mothers.
The children aren't considered Vietnamese citizens and aren't protected by Vietnamese law.
As such, they do not enjoy educational and healthcare subsidies like their peers.
Approximately 200 such children reside in Can Tho, a centrally-governed city in the Mekong Delta.
The municipal authorities say they've issued regulations to facilitate conditions for the children to go to school and receive healthcare.
However, the regulations stipulate that the children will have to wait until they turn 18 to obtain citizenship.
“It's too long for them to wait, given the fact they are children without fathers and their mothers are poor,” said Nguyen Thi Phuong Thu, an official of the Can Tho City Department of Justice.
Their mothers face financial and romantic difficulties.
In addition to all the added costs of raising their children, many remain married on paper. Faced with a desperate situation, some have opted to leave their children with relatives and head to big cities in search of work.
Rough landing
Tran Thi Hong Viet, a former spokesman for the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Court, said Vietnamese women usually return home without papers.
Some can't even recall their foreign husbands’ addresses.
“How can we [the court] ask other countries to help obtain a divorce if they don’t have their husbands' addresses?” she asked.
As an increasing number of Vietnamese women marrying Chinese men, Viet anticipates yet another wave of returning mothers and their kids, which could create educational, health care and social welfare problems.
According to the Vinh Long Province People’s Court, since early this year, three local women have sought divorces from Chinese nationals and all three failed to produce marriage certificates or any other supporting documents.
Tuoi Tre reporters tracked down a number of Vietnamese women who said they married Chinese husbands in remote villages; nearly all claimed they'd had their passports, marriage certificates and children's birth certificates seized to prevent them from fleeing their abusive spouses.
Many more remain in China, they claimed, because they believe their husbands' control of their legal documents precludes them from having any legal recourse.
Others fled their husbands’ houses, but were forced to return after they failed to find their way out of China. Those women were humiliated and tortured by the husbands even more than before.

Those who managed to escape back to Vietnam are still considered married women.
'Doomed to be miserable'
Lawyer Ha Hai of the Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association said that any reasonable person would pity these women.
But when they return to Vietnam, they find no mercy from stringent procedural rules that prevent them from divorcing or remarrying or raising their children as anything other than tourists.
“It's as if these women are doomed to be miserable whether at home or abroad,” Hai said.
Local law enforcement authorities are partly to blame, Hai said, for failing to control mixed marriages, leading to an exodus of brides bound for foreign countries without adequate papers, preparation or legal protections.
Son Nu Pha Ca, a judge with Vinh Long Province People’s Court, said some newly-issued regulations aimed to tighten the control on mixed marriages are very necessary, but they won't ensure that these virtual mail order brides won't wind up miserable.
“We need regulations to help the women and their mixed-blood children find a safe haven here in Vietnam,” she said.

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 17-08-2014 at 02:08 PM.
Old 15-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sometimes we like to think that when a wl never once ask us for money is considered a good find or good catch..

How about we look at it from another angle, i believe in SBF there are many gentleman here that do not wait for the wl to ask but will give automatically.. Some might do this to impress, some really just being a gentleman.

That's not all. When we give without the wl asking, some of us might tend to give them more because wanting to keep or just because they are good girl so reward them by giving extras..

1 of the reason that the wl never once need to ask us for money maybe also due to the amount we "automatically" give is already alot for them?

However, there are also genuine nice girls out there that really likes you and the reason that they don't ask you for money is because they do not want to feel that it is a transaction.

Peace not targeting anyone, just sharing..
Old 18-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Focus should be on reducing prostitution's harm to society
================================================== ====================
VietNamNet Bridge – Chung A, former vice chairman of the Viet Nam National Committee for Prevention and Control of AIDS, told newspaper Nong thon Ngay nay (Countryside Today) that prostitution needs to be under control.

Why do you think that Ha Noi's decision to introduce the measure to "out" people paying for sex will make prostitution a bigger issue for society?

At present, I'm conducting a survey on the sex trade in several different localities. Ultimately I want to use the findings to write a proposal with measures to reduce the negative impacts of prostitution on society, such as the spread of sexually-transmitted diseases and HIV/AIDS.

Through my work, I can say that prostitution is ubiquitous in Viet Nam, be it in the cities or in remote rural areas.

Karaoke houses, rest-houses and hair salons have become venues for prostitutes to operate. Others have become more brazen, approaching people in the streets and asking if they want some "happy time" with attractive girls.

What are your thoughts on the measures introduced by the Ha Noi Anti-Social Vices Department to publicise the names of people paying for sex or force them to do community service activities, such as street sweeping?

Ha Noi and other cities have previously introduced strict measures to reduce the number of prostitutes, including sending them to rehabilitation centres to educate them and equip them with job skills so that they can become conscientious citizens after they're released.

But, we have realised that such measures don't work. When we have a problem, we should attempt to deal with it within itself. Trying to solve it by changing too many things will only create new problems. Now we want to list the names, ages and addresses of all the men caught in the act, so to speak, but I don't think it will work.

Men wanting to have sex outside their marriages still do it, but in a sneaky way. But more seriously, is that they are having unsafe sex and heightening the risk of spreading harmful diseases.

So far fines have failed to deter illegal prostitution. In your view, how can we solve this problem?

Paying for sex should not be considered as a decadent act as some people often think about it. When men live far away from their wives, paying for safe sex could be a way out for them. Or is the case for some single women, responding to nature's call - it is not a crime.

Looking at the issue from a human perspective, prostitution has helped to solve a sensitive social need. However, if we let prostitution take place in an uncontrolled environment, it will have serious consequences, including the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV/AIDS. We need to think about controlling prostitution in a rational way.

What are your suggestions to solve the problem?

Prostitution has become a very difficult and complicated issue to find an answer or control it.

In my opinion, we should tighten the granting of licenses to "sensitive" businesses, like hotels, restaurants, massage parlours and others. They should be located far away from residential areas and schools to help authorities to monitor their business and even intervene when necessary.

For the immediate future, if we cannot "eliminate" prostitution, we should come up with measures to reduce its negative impact on society.

VNS/VNN

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1