The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Bros

Thks for help fending off these people.
Actually i was the only one being targetted.
Really appreciate.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blee88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Do you have the contact no. Appreciate if you can send over to me. Thanks...
Old 09-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Like I said your behaviour indicates your level of intelligence thus im not suprised by your response.

I pay 80 for these girls

Lol..did you lift these pictures off kynu? Hahahaha. Unless you speak tieng Viet, you can dream on.

You won't get these for 80rm. Even in Saigon

I pay 100. Just because I simply round up. I'm not complaining as I typically get above average service. Good gfe, shower, bbbj and cim, often 1 hour or more of time or if late, spend the night until morning.

Does the 20rm make for any difference to me? Fuck no. I think the girls deserve more if they service clients better. And as such, is also market rate, in fact my 100 is better value than the 10min 50rm quicky jobbers the Bangla and your 80rm 30min job you pay for. So who's the wiser?

Hell, I can get a free fuck if I wanted to so money has never been an issue.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
If those in ACE were to start such nonsense as to "cheat" on services or short-changing cheongsters, then ACE will suffer the same demise as Danok now.
What do you mean by short-changing? Standard service at ACE is already so basic that if they removed one thing, there would be nothing left except for the ride in that awful elevator.

Of course, some providers can occasionally be better and offer stuff like a brief BBBJ (if you ask in advance), some are not too rushed if you catch them in off-peak periods, but it's not the norm.

Regarding paying more than the basic rate for good service, I'm all for it, the problem is that you can't tell before hand (even if you agree on specifics, she might not deliver), and after the act, it's unusual that service is so good that it warrants more than a 10-20 RM tip (often not even that).
Old 10-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
What do you mean by short-changing? Standard service at ACE is already so basic that if they removed one thing, there would be nothing left except for the ride in that awful elevator.

Of course, some providers can occasionally be better and offer stuff like a brief BBBJ (if you ask in advance), some are not too rushed if you catch them in off-peak periods, but it's not the norm.

Regarding paying more than the basic rate for good service, I'm all for it, the problem is that you can't tell before hand (even if you agree on specifics, she might not deliver), and after the act, it's unusual that service is so good that it warrants more than a 10-20 RM tip (often not even that).
Oh...my idea od them "short-changing" is their ways in fulfilling orders, i.e. reducing what they had proposed to do before clinching my "sales" (confirm the order of services). IMHO, this is bad business strategy. Before clinching your orders they would "promise" the sky (eg. long duration or stay on with you even after cumming; massaging your tired body, BBBJ, DFK, making you feel wanted and loved, etc). As what we term those thingies as "Value proposition was fantastic and compelling" but "Fulfillment was less-to-be desired and disappointing" If this is not "short changing" what will it be?

ACE's infrastructure is not part of those WL's "value proposition" Just like going to the Pasar Road wet market, the place stinks yet many still go there to buy vege and meat, who actually or successfully maintain their businesses are those who "promise to give good services and deliver as what they had promised".

I dun no about many here, but Pom has a heart made of glass, it breaks and cracks easily. Imagine Pom's chagrin when inside the room they are not fulfilling what had been agreed, not even 10% are to be done,they really insult my intelligence.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 10-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

ACE's infrastructure is not part of those WL's "value proposition" Just like going to the Pasar Road wet market, the place stinks yet many still go there to buy vege and meat, who actually or successfully maintain their businesses are those who "promise to give good services and deliver as what they had promised".

I dun no about many here, but Pom has a heart made of glass, it breaks and cracks easily. Imagine Pom's chagrin when inside the room they are not fulfilling what had been agreed, not even 10% are to be done,they really insult my intelligence.
Bro, ACE is just a small place w limilted WLs.
So it's quite easy to shortlist the good ones through observations n some recommendation.

Normally i do not ask the WLs much abt services except bbbj. Even got a laojiao sitting beside me chat w an ok looking one n she agreed to RAW but we did not partake.
Another thing i cannot accept is the WL switch off all lights leaving only a small light bulb which makes the room so dim that i could hardly see her face.
Happened last trip, i asked to switch on the main lights but she refused, but was ok for me to leave, so no go.
I went down n chose another.

And due to the low damage, even if i get a bad one, i get it over quickly n move to the next.
The good WLs gets repeated businesses from me.

I really like the setup, order drink , sit down, chitchat n slowly observe n choose. only thing bad is they don't stop people smoking w all the no-smoking signs around.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Khun pomrakthai some people just don't get it.
They just treat the place like a 7-Eleven.
Grab and go attitude.

But for many of us ACE is like a community centre where like minded bros meet for TT and share info/jokes about flip car girls.
Sitting down for a kopi and interview some candidates is a very relaxing past time.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Khun pomrakthai some people just don't get it.
They just treat the place like a 7-Eleven.
Grab and go attitude.

But for many of us ACE is like a community centre where like minded bros meet for TT and share info/jokes about flip car girls.
Sitting down for a kopi and interview some candidates is a very relaxing past time.
Yeah Pom concur with both khun DATY and Khun Tony, ACE has the ambiance to TCSS and even bonding for brotherhood (including those without hoods )

There is no one (like some kopi tiam in Penang) all the time pester one to order more kopi. Pom likes that morning shift Botak waiter ...very attentive and kind hearted, always like to teach Pom some Burmese words (as many would have noticed that Myanmarese people in KL are not keen to teach you Burmese, dunno why leh, maybe due to "inferiority complex" gua?)

The only fucking thing at ACE is that "No Smoking" law is not enforced at all and that also must fuck the PH government "NATO" all the time. When it was first "introduced" (nit enforced or complied to the real sense) it became 99% smoke free, then now afetr 6 months, it went back to 99% smoky ...WTF, smoking is Pom's pet peeve

Anyway, as Pom had said before, one man's meat is another man's poison, so be it...if you like her, no problem one can pour gold coins into her cunt. Pom for one, could not afford and kiamsiapism is my religion
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 10-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

One more thing:

Please take note that Pom had decided to:

IGNORE ALL REQUEST OR PM TO POM REQUESTING ANY WL'S CONTACT NUMBERS.

If you insist then their contact number is 8811967 Password: Donald Trump

Don't blame me, as many had asked and be given contacts but went missing (maybe later appear in their obituaries) without any FR's.

This was the last straw that broke the camel's back (oops, soli to have involved Camel, my good Vietcong)

Go away and don't bug me.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 10-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
There is no one (like some kopi tiam in Penang) all the time pester one to order more kopi. Pom likes that morning shift Botak waiter ...very attentive and kind hearted, always like to teach Pom some Burmese words (as many would have noticed that Myanmarese people in KL are not keen to teach you Burmese, dunno why leh, maybe due to "inferiority complex" gua?)
Yes I encountered kan cheong spider botak when I ordered kopi at the counter.
Very hardworking bloke.

Quote:
Please take note that Pom had decided to:

IGNORE ALL REQUEST OR PM TO POM REQUESTING ANY WL'S CONTACT NUMBERS.

Go away and don't bug me.
Good one!
Old 10-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Forgot to update, about 3 weeks ago I saw Linda working back in ACE but I did not see her last weekend.

Thanks for this. I am now buying flight tickets to KL just to look for her.

She is my favorite at this place and the last time I fked her was 2017 and never saw her after that. Thought she would never come back but after seeing your post, I am now on cloud 9
Old 11-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just happened to try a new vietcong WL in Ace.
here is the FR

Name: Nana
Nationality: Viet
look: 6.5/10 (my expectation is high)
Height: around 155cm
body: skinny
Boob: solid C (she don't like wear bra, but due to petite size, you wont know she has C Cup)
Pussy: Tight, but she don't like painting
Sexualholic: Yes, after half hour of hardwork, she ask for another round, but i am out of bullets.
DFK: Yes, she like this
Hygiene: we shower together, wash me clean with some B2B action, but... she give me recycled towel due to she is still new here (2 weeks), already ask her to buy more towels, or chinese customer don't like
GFE: 9/10.
Language: she can communicate in viet and chinese
Old 12-06-2019, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
here is the FR

look: 6.5/10 (my expectation is high)
Height: around 155cm
body: skinny
Boob: solid C (she don't like wear bra, but due to petite size, you wont know she has C Cup)
Pussy: Tight, but she don't like painting
Sexualholic: Yes, after half hour of hardwork, she ask for another round, but i am out of bullets.
DFK: Yes, she like this
Hygiene: we shower together, wash me clean with some B2B action, but... she give me recycled towel due to she is still new here (2 weeks), already ask her to buy more towels, or chinese customer don't like
GFE: 9/10.
Language: she can communicate in viet and chinese
Very infromative FR from Bro Shylook
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 12-06-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
here is the FR

look: 6.5/10
Bro, no bbbj ?
Old 12-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
kepong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all sifus,

I am ricky from kepong. New here, been following this thread for a long time. So finally decided to have courage to try out ACE and SOS.

Went to ACE last month, weekday, 8pm, found the place a bit smokey and got lots of Bangla too.

When I go up the elevator, there's one Prc called Ah Mui who hold my hands and don't let go. I am inexperienced but I discuss the damage with her. She said she charge RM 100,and said very good service. Then the PRCs next to her also said she is good.

Mana tahu when go up to the 8th floor in her room, she asked for RM 150. Of course I din pay la, coz nego RM 100 ma. If pay RM 150 I macam carrot top.

Then she beh song and said u wanna have sex, fast fast settle. Din even BJ and said wanna ride. Walao, my Lil brother still soft like sponge, how to cucuk lo.

Then she put on cap and simply suck a while and my bro become hardened a bit and she asked me put in liao. Like that no fun I very fast soft liao. Then she handjob me till I come out. Hand job till freaking harsh.

Then she asked me leave the room and take lift down to ground floor by my own.

I felt Flip Car gao gao.

My First Humble but Sad FR:
Name: Ah Mui
Nationality : PRC
Damage: RM 100 (promised RM 100,wanna ask for RM 150 pulak)
Face: 5/10
Boobs: I think C Cup
Cbj: 1/10
Fk: everywhere also cannot kiss. Neh neh also cannot suck.
FJ: 1/10 passive
WIR: not for her. She is flip car quality

I then went to SOS on the same day coz very boh shiok. Then found myself having a bit of fun there with Meng Yue. And subsequent days with a few other. (will write FR in a while)

Anyway, seniors all, hope can get some guidance in Ace. How to spot good lady? And if possible, really hope can try wildboar coz saw many good reviews here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1