The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1231 View Post
This seems like a character. not because they are Vietnamese or not. because I have a ex Vietnamese. She is very nice.
Nice. Again not generalising, but it is definitely tough to find a super hot and pretty vietnamese and yet hit the jackpot on the nice part.
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
joker1231 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoker1231 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This thread is about understanding your Vietnamese spouse as life partner...

So if anyone choose to find Viet gals in entertainment or men-service industry then too bad if that is "true love"
found a vietnamese girl as a life partner who comes from the world of entertainment 😅
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thebrokenheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am very curious about the trajectory of most vietnamese girls who had worked in the sex trade before. anybody can share some or can forsee the scenarios that will happen?

profile of the girl - young 18yrs old first time working in b2b.seems to be a kc expert, able to got many guys to fall in love with her. not very pretty but likely just a syt that attracts many. from a small vietnamese province where even 100usd is alot alot to them. good at lying and very money focused. seems to had earned quite abit and returned to vietnam after a year of work.

from your experience, such kind will likely return to work in the trade or will they willingly settle down with handsome vietnamese boyfriend? or will they return to work without bf knowledge? how will most of their life ends up?
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrokenheart View Post
i am very curious about the trajectory of most vietnamese girls who had worked in the sex trade before. anybody can share some or can forsee the scenarios that will happen?

profile of the girl - young 18yrs old first time working in b2b.seems to be a kc expert, able to got many guys to fall in love with her. not very pretty but likely just a syt that attracts many. from a small vietnamese province where even 100usd is alot alot to them. good at lying and very money focused. seems to had earned quite abit and returned to vietnam after a year of work.

from your experience, such kind will likely return to work in the trade or will they willingly settle down with handsome vietnamese boyfriend? or will they return to work without bf knowledge? how will most of their life ends up?

syt 18 yo...too young to marry...

They will try to earn as much by fleecing roberts carrots...the more the merrier...she will spent most of her money to send back to her home...and buy the most expensive items for the family...

So if you are with her then I will say...you may have only 1 day per week to spend with her unless you pay more...

After 3 - 6 months...she will use others to make you jealous...telling you she had other clients...then you will pay more ...

After 6 to 12 months...she will do again by making jealous by with other men...then you pay more and more...

After 1 year...think you may wake up after spending 100k or more...by then you realized she is too expensive...

Sh ewill try to shuffle 3 to 5 guys at any time by eliminate those pay least or cannot marry in future...she only want PR if marry...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; Yesterday at 05:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
Kazuya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKazuya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Life experience speaking bro and i feel you. Henceforth I always reiterate, do not drive out your flashy car etc when with the girl. See her true reaction. Sometimes these girls talk among their contaminated friends too and they will compare. If they are willing to be with you but when they see their friends buying land and houses, they would always think of going back to the flesh industry. End of day, they will only suck you dry. The prettier and hotter the girl, the dryer you get.

there is always jealousy. especially women. And especially for women in this job, they always feel proud to show off which man looks richer
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
syt 18 yo...too young to marry...

They will try to earn as much by fleecing roberts carrots...the more the merrier...she will spent most of her money to send back to her home...and buy the most expensive items for the family...

So if you are with her then I will say...you may have only 1 day per week to spend with her unless you pay more...

After 3 - 6 months...she will use others to make you jealous...telling you she had other clients...then you will pay more ...

After 6 to 12 months...she will do again by making jealous by with other men...then you pay more and more...

After 1 year...think you may wake up after spending 100k or more...by then you realized she is too expensive...

Sh ewill try to shuffle 3 to 5 guys at any time by eliminate those pay least or cannot marry in future...she only want PR if marry...
“Đi Một Ngày Đang, Học Một Sàng Khôn” - Traveling is the best form of education. Seniors here had went through a lot. Let’s take their advice and 少走冤枉路。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1