The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Newwellness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa

Tried before this joint at Crawford Lane too, it was bad, the Prc name K is the worst massuer of all. Give me black face when I didn't want to extend time and piano all the way. Still challenged me to call and complain to their boss, Lisa. Based on the bad experiences I have, I will not return to both joints at Crawford Lane and bugis.
Old 23-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newwellness View Post
Tried before this joint at Crawford Lane too, it was bad, the Prc name K is the worst massuer of all. Give me black face when I didn't want to extend time and piano all the way. Still challenged me to call and complain to their boss, Lisa. Based on the bad experiences I have, I will not return to both joints at Crawford Lane and bugis.
Many bros also had similar problems with these MP operated by the same boss. Thanks for highlighting their lady boss name which I think most bros here never knew including me as she doesn't put on a name tag like the rest.. but on and off there will be some bros here kena sweet talked into helping them write here to promote their shops eventually many left feeling disappointed or cheated over and over again because of seeing some tempting reviews over and over again by the dif rent MLs but under same leadership of Lisa, including me myself got scam a few times. As in the past when they were extremely aggressive as not many wanted or dare to write bad reviews or exposing their dirty deeds because afraid of getting zapped. But there are some I so called warriors willing to type their shops full name address and contact no. so as to warn us. I believe guys who expose places which are really service orientated and honest and willing to please should be zapped and not MP like these run by Lisa who is out to cheat man money and claim that everything is free but charge us extra in every way they possibly could which we did not get.

How good will it be if small claim court can handle such cheating case like how they handle sim lim Sq. Think if there is a list of top 5 MP with the most complaint, I think these 2 joints run by Lisa will be ranked at the top. Haha

Last edited by bulldogs1989; 24-09-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 24-09-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this MP last week as was recommended by another bro here but was cheated of timing by a ML by the name K****. Her massage was so so only but what irritated me was the girls there kept coming in and as for help by allowing them to join in and saying that it will be very comfortable but after reading so many reviews and advice receive not to do so i did not accept but after afew mins another lady came and ask again, i was already really pissed of by the frequency of them coming in and begging for that extra $25 is like beggers because they kept coming and how to enjoy my massage?

Halfway through the session K**** started to tease me by purposly but made it look like accident sliding against my balls, was starting to feel something but it only lasted for seconds when she ask if i wanted to extend my time but i rejected her by telling her that i have something on and i really need to leave, she did not even bother to sweet talk me to visit her again but immediately ask me to put on my clothings and leave unlike H**** who will spend a little time talking to me trying to make you come back to look for her but the end result for both were the same for H & K was when they know that you won't come back or you are a $50 budget kind of person they will all give you a charcoal black face.

I did not notice the clock time in the room while putting on my clothings but when i was about to pay money at the counter I suddenly found out when i looked at the clock that I actually have another 5mins to go and with some thinking it actually took me 5 mins to put on my clothings in other words the massage session either lasted a max of 50mins or even less can easily say i was short changed of at least 10mins by K****. Wanted to ask her for discount but changed my mind as what can 5 mins on the clock get me back other then bad remarks make by the MLs there.

Paid and left but thinking back I was lucky enough not to accept another pair of hands which I would usually ask for at other MP as I'm a sucker for threesome because thats something most of us guys can't get in our lifetime from a serious relationship with a girl. Because if I did accept another pair of hands I might have paid 20mins of massage time away then it will really be a blow job from the ML but another kind of blow job by blowing money out of my pocket and disappear in the wind without me even knowing why or how.

Guys BEWARE of the time eating skills these ladies have esp when I had same experience with K & H already. If you really want better treatment be prepared to spend $100 and above if not you will be treated worst then dirt.

RTM : never for K
Might if I want to hear some sweet talk for H
Will try to get C the next time as I read b4 that she is new and willing to please
Old 24-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newwellness View Post
u should complain to lisa...if i ever go down to their fls branch again and bump into lisa, i will surely complain about this K. but i dont think im returning anytime soon hahaha
Old 25-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!

This joint at Crawford Lane is terrible, I went there few weeks ago encountered the hygiene problem as well. Asked the Prc name Start with K to change the bed sheet as I felt that it was a bit wet. She told me she's not the one using the room before I came in. Then I told her if don't want change then I leave. She no choice went out take a new one and change. I can tell that her mood not good already, massage also not enough strength. Still got the cheek to ask me want extend time or not. I finished the one hour and vowed not to return to this joint anymore. Anyway I felt that bros like me who got cheated or experienced bad services by K should call Lisa and make a complain to her.
Old 27-09-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
This joint at Crawford Lane is terrible, I went there few weeks ago encountered the hygiene problem as well. Asked the Prc name Start with K to change the bed sheet as I felt that it was a bit wet. She told me she's not the one using the room before I came in. Then I told her if don't want change then I leave. She no choice went out take a new one and change. I can tell that her mood not good already, massage also not enough strength. Still got the cheek to ask me want extend time or not. I finished the one hour and vowed not to return to this joint anymore. Anyway I felt that bros like me who got cheated or experienced bad services by K should call Lisa and make a complain to her.
You were lucky Bro. At the beginning of this month I chose to ignore the towel on the bed n proceeded on with the massage as I thought I was lucky enough to get H**** because she looked prettier among the other 2 but ended up not only got chopped by her of $150 and her friend but ended up having to visit the clinic as I had rashes all over my body due to the dirty towel they used countless time.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Sorry for the late posting, went to the fls branch the other time, got a PRC with the name of M*k* to serve me. Massage was not bad, told her 1 and a half hour initially, then she kept force me to extend to 2 hours. I was very pissed off, i told her I threaten her i will tell Lisa. Only then she let it go and I paid $75 I fuck off from that place.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever encounter this ML, push for another ML for tarma, claim that new girl, let her practice.....

Everything done by this "new girl", she just stand one side, press press your leg for show.

Than GQ come, she told me, FJ with that new girl $150, than for her $100 can liao, I ask her, you $100 do what? She still trying to bull shit me, ended up, I ask her to leave the room, I carry on with the "new girl".......

After some chatting, she told me, many time like that le, she do nothing still get $100 from customer......wtf

Some people are just too rich.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post
Ever encounter this ML, push for another ML for tarma, claim that new girl, let her practice.....

Everything done by this "new girl", she just stand one side, press press your leg for show.

Than GQ come, she told me, FJ with that new girl $150, than for her $100 can liao, I ask her, you $100 do what? She still trying to bull shit me, ended up, I ask her to leave the room, I carry on with the "new girl".......

After some chatting, she told me, many time like that le, she do nothing still get $100 from customer......wtf

Bro this joint got FJ?
Old 06-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
Bro this joint got FJ?
Oh, sorry, I just side track a bit, relating to tarma experience.

Frankly, nothing to shout for, just stick to 1 ML enough.

Tried so many times, waste money only.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Does the boss Lisa do massage ??
I read somewhere that if all ML busy, she will do & her skill tok kong??
I tried asking her , but she replied firmly No..
i rarely see her does these days..

the original joint more and more new young ladies..got 1-2 really buay pai..

they lack rooms not girls these days...u think lisa will still bother to massage meh haha
Old 06-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Does the boss Lisa do massage ??
I read somewhere that if all ML busy, she will do & her skill tok kong??
I tried asking her , but she replied firmly No..
Been here before but quite sometime back.

Managed to get Lisa standing in for the first 30/45 mins or so as all other MLs were occupied. She volunteered to massage for the first half before a ML took over. Her finger press is the real stuff, but it was all clean without teasing whatsoever for me.

Actually I don't mind going back for Lisa but I don't think she does massage anymore unless you are very heng.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Sorry for the late posting, went to the fls branch the other time, got a PRC with the name of M*k* to serve me. Massage was not bad, told her 1 and a half hour initially, then she kept force me to extend to 2 hours. I was very pissed off, i told her I threaten her i will tell Lisa. Only then she let it go and I paid $75 I fuck off from that place.
Agreed M is a waste of time, no skills one cmi.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post

Bro new girl does FJ too? Thought only the old birds there does it. The girls there usually will ask to bring them out after work for drinks followed by hotel.. I've upz a few of them. they won't so daring as to do it in the shop unless Lisa isn't around.. Bro care to share the new girls name? Haven't been there for a while as was sick of the old birds liao.. will drop by when I'm bugis.

Last edited by bulldogs1989; 07-10-2016 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Bro no point getting angry with M*k* cause all the girls there are the same as it's a technic being taught by Lisa herself. If they can't get you to extend Lisa will question them and when end of the month comes if they don't hit target they will get threaten by Lisa to terminate their permit. Many MLs there telling same thing. If this isn't true then why Crawford also has this problem? If you don't want to spend $100 then just avoid these 2 joints.

Lisa will only listen and ACT in front of you maybe even scolding the ML but behind telling theM that they must polish up their skills of making customers extend timing without complains.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1