The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
our answers have been prayed ... i mean prayers have been answered

Looking goooood Flossing isn't too comfortable ? Then just go w/o it perhaps ?
I think different ladies different style.. I like to wear "something" underneath my skirt/dress..regardless of just a string. I still feel safer that way.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What type of skirt aroused u??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I think different ladies different style.. I like to wear "something" underneath my skirt/dress..regardless of just a string. I still feel safer that way.
That's a good practice ... a-little-bit-more to remove when the time comes apart from the obvious hassle of "over-exposure"
Old 08-06-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: What type of skirt aroused u??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Nose bleeeeeeeeeeeeed again
no more ammo liao.... this is really really nice.... i love it..

very sporting sis...
Old 08-06-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post
I like red and lacy and I'd bet that we might spot a wet patch in better lightings. Blackenrose sis must be mind fucking herself imaging all the hard on she managed to tease while going through her "normal" day in the office.
Hahah.. mind fucking, nice connotation. Frankly speaking indeed, abit But then I dun think any of my male colleagues are here in the forum... I hope...
Old 08-06-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hahah.. mind fucking, nice connotation. Frankly speaking indeed, abit But then I dun think any of my male colleagues are here in the forum... I hope...
They don't need to be here, we are all your supporters...lol
Old 08-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IS there a particular Male Colleague you would like to see rise up to the occasion with one of your little number here?
Old 08-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's a good practice ... a-little-bit-more to remove when the time comes apart from the obvious hassle of "over-exposure"
Haha.. today already considered myself over- exposed.. I can't imagine I am doing this in this forum.. I am quite surprised of myself actually, .. I guess what Cyndi Lauper song says.. ' Girls just want to have fun', sometimes...
Old 08-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
no more ammo liao.... this is really really nice.... i love it..

very sporting sis...
You PM me so much.. whole day, haha.. of course will send lor.... thanks for your encouragement also lah..
Old 08-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You PM me so much.. whole day, haha.. of course will send lor.... thanks for your encouragement also lah..
What happen to no pm??
Old 08-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
They don't need to be here, we are all your supporters...lol
Haha, just now Ajlover did point out that I posted the attire I wear today.. Gosh... if one of my collegues who also/might be in this forum manage to match what I am wearing today.. then would be quite embarrassing wor..
Old 08-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
IS there a particular Male Colleague you would like to see rise up to the occasion with one of your little number here?
Oh My God.. please don't post my number here.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.. today already considered myself over- exposed.. I can't imagine I am doing this in this forum.. I am quite surprised of myself actually, .. I guess what Cyndi Lauper song says.. ' Girls just want to have fun', sometimes...
It's ok ... no harm done ... glad you had a bit of "excitement" today

Perhaps tomorrow's flags will fly a different color ?

Quote:
Oh My God.. please don't post my number here.
What I meant was your little "show&tell" here ... not your contact details hahaha
Old 08-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, just now Ajlover did point out that I posted the attire I wear today.. Gosh... if one of my collegues who also/might be in this forum manage to match what I am wearing today.. then would be quite embarrassing wor..
First answer:
Act blur, say must be someone with a similar dress.

Second Answer:
Do u like what u see?

Third Answer:
Keep quiet and act neutral (不要越描越黑)
Old 08-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
What happen to no pm??
others no pm, cos I PM-ing her to post

now she 'blaming' me for PM-ing her the whole day... then u guys take over the PM job... my job is done liao
Old 08-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's ok ... no harm done ... glad you had a bit of "excitement" today

Perhaps tomorrow's flags will fly a different color ?

What I meant was your little "show&tell" here ... not your contact details hahaha
Pai seh.. my english is not that good.. not really understand what is show&tell
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1