The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, abit confused. So Hotel van, like the one fm Formosa, can pick up their guests at Harbourbay terminal?
Yep.

Not just van, other vehicle type from other Batam hotels too.

Quote:
The one u mentioned Swiss Inn i can understand. Cos they have a branch at Harbourbay.
Swiss Bel isnt the only hotel inside Harbour Bay that offer shuttle services, next Batam trip i am going to try asking other hotels within Harbour Bay to pick me up,hehehe...sound stupid tho ,since location from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal and hotels within Harbour Bay is so very close by. But i am bringing aunties and uncles who cant walk long distance (even tho its just 10 mins walk).

Pick up/drop off is free,hopefully. So thought i would test out before writing on this again on a later time.

Quote:
So just to clarify again. I am not allow to book (apps) Grab driver from Harbourbay terminal, right?
Technically yes.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipupupi View Post
hihi, been following this thread for quite some time and finally i have something to contribute:

went on a day trip to Batam.
Book round trip ferry ticket to HarbourBay from Horizon via online booking as recommended by bro Nono's guide.
After arrival, went to the taxi stand to get a taxi to Fame Spa.
There is a guy at the taxi stand who will help to call taxi to the taxi stand to pick up. Taxi fare is 30k flat as stated on the taxistand signboard.
Hehehe...thank the many who complained to Harbour Bay about taxi overcharging over above 30k rupiah over the last few months.

They were the ones planting the trees so that those behind can use the tree's shade to cool themselves.

Quote:
From Harbourbay to Fame Spa ~10min ride
via taxi 30K
via gojek 19K (i took gojek for return trip)

Price at Fame Spa is definitely not cheap, it has went up significantly compared to 2018.
During the taxi ride, the taxi uncle said Fame is good but Octopuss is better. he used to work at Pacific Hotel
Taxi drivers usually have a different perspective from most tourist. Most important is still your own preference after you tried both places.

On my own, i prefer New Spa at Batam City Hotel...hehehe...as most of the girls came from Delta Spa. But service quality i hear has declined tremendously over the last 6 months. However, i have turned to clean massage shops to seek for special service recently,hehehe...

Quote:
Price from Jan 2018 from Bro HornyPervert
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=16967853&highlight=fame#post16967 853

Price as of Sep 2019
( Click to show/hide )

I opt for the deluxe combo (massage + body scrub + facial)
the room is as the same as the photos shared in the post above.
the whole place is well maintained.
Thank you for the price update, even tho there are no changes. This place is almost in the middle of no where to me. The only landmark i could use is Blue Star Hotel, which has closed down.

Tho it might have closed, but many taxi drivers would know the hotel. And its just less than 5 mins walk from there.

Quote:
Note: massage is done in the deluxe room, body scrub is done at a different location, a small cubicle outside the building, near the swimming pool and private villa (VIP room). there is only a bed in the center, pipe with shower head, a big pail and scoop at the body scrub place.
Sometime, i truly wish this spa could turned itself into a Hotel. I wouldnt mind staying over in such environment for a night tho,hehehe...

I still like the ambiance in Fame, even after i have found somewhere else similar.

Just that this place isnt a Men's Spa.

Quote:
Note: the deluxe combo massage price does not include the massage oil. the staff did not explain this to me and i was charge +35k for the oil... and the oil was a very small bottle, not enough for the whole massage. after the oil finished, the girl change to a body lotion (unknown brand but it's the kind that u can get from Watson)
Your incident reminds me of Delta Spa's hard selling,hehehe...not a good sign. Often makes me feel as if i am in Yun Nam hair salon in Singapore whereby the therapist would try to up sell you more things/packages.

Kind of irritating when i am there for the purpose to relax.

Quote:
Note: mineral water, drinks, food etc stuff need to pay. only using their facilities is covered in the combo package.
I think other than Altalanta , all other Batam men's spa food and beverage needs to pay.

The full name of this spa is called Fame Men Spa & Lounge,hehehe...and their food and beverage there not cheap.

Quote:
Assigned a mid 20 girl for the massage. Was randomly assigned, GRO did not ask about my preference.

Massage (90min) 3/10 (almost like just applying oil onto your body.. there was some teasing though)
Face and body 8/10
towards the last 30min, girl pop GQ, was quoted HJ 300k, BJ 500k, FJ 1mil... nego FJ down to 600k service was very good, GFE alot, very tight, way better than her massge skill... tipped 100k..

After massage and FJ, changed therapist for body scrub + facial (60min)
Your FR reminds me that someone recently gave me some vouchers in Venus spa which offer some discounts there...hmm...Venus Spa, perhaps i should go try them out if time (and mood) allows,hehehe...

Maybe one day i might take after your foot step to go on a day trip.

Quote:
Note: during body scrub, u will lie down on your belly, the girl wears a kind of "scrub glove" and will scrub you. once done with the back, flip body to the front, repeat scrubbing.
so it's something like this: scrub back > flip > scrub front > add shower foam > scrub front+rinse > flip > add shower foam > scrub back+rinse > massage back > flip > wash hair > facial treatment > massage front > rinse > done. the massage this time round is much decent compared to before.
Note: for facial treatment, it's just the girl use Nivea facial cleanser wash your face, after washing, she will apply what i assume is their homemade cucumber mask.. with the cucumber mask on, she will continue to clean/massage after that a final rinse. no GQ this time round.
Saw the Korean language in the menu, so i guess there should be quite a handful Korean regulars there,hehehe...tells me another story from this.

There maybe some Korean who bring their business partners or colleague there to kill time.

Quote:
Overall: this is the first spa i went to in Batam, but comparing the price against other spa shared by bros here. this is definitely pricey.. i will not recommend to go unless u guys are sick of other places already and want try something new..
Octopuss is just round the corner (Pacific Palace hotel), within view after you walked out of Harbour Bay ferry terminal. It can be a good choice, since the taxi driver says so. Next time, try it out and make comparison. You will eventually know what best suits you most.

Thank you for sharing and i wish you have a better next trip in Batam.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
This shld help better explains ur self better.
Nice video (but old) with a small lesson for me to learn from,hehehe...i like its violin music too.

The girl ask (0.51) : Why am i so different from others?

The man said (0.57) : Why...do you have to be others?

The man said again (1.05) : Music is a visible thing, close your eyes and you will see

Its a choice, and everyone has that too. And i have made mine.

Which is why every thing has a balance,hehehe....i do remember what i wrote most time. It tells me who i am as well. Others do not need to believe what i believe in nor do not need to be like me. I am who i am,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
There is no need to insist anything from anyone,especially in public.
Public places in Batam is a lot like public forums too,hehehe...in Batam, taxi driver can keep calling out to you, "Taxi!" , "Taxi!"...i have a choice, i wave my hand signalling "no"...and says, "Thank you" if i am not in a lousy mood.

I look to enjoy Batam, not seeking trouble there (and anywhere else). Everyone would often look at things differently tho.

Quote:
I wouldnt shout back. To me, i treat it like a "Dog-Bite",if a dog bit me, i surely wouldnt have that kind of mentality to choose to bite back for sure.

My dad's exact word to me when i was a kid, "if a dog try to bite you, you also try to bite back the dog meh?"

You beat me,i beat you back, these are all child's play to me today. You beat me, if i have no confidence to do what i wish to do to you,i simply walk off and ignore you totally. But if i have that "confidence" (or a good chance), i wont beat you back either.

I kill you.
The one who has the last laugh often has the best one,hehehe...and most time, i do it in silence. Instead of spending time seeking who's good or who's bad, i would rather spend time seeking my kind of fun,hehehe...in Batam, of course.

I focus more on talking about Batam, and almost dont try to talk about another person here. My objective/s here hasnt change,hehehe...you probably noticed that.

Quote:
The last thing i wish to do is to offend anyone in public ,whether its in the forum or in the country i enjoy cheonging in, and especially so in Batam, Indonesia. Those childhood play time game where you beat me one time, i will beat you back twice and you later beat me again 3 times and i have to think of how to beat you back 4 times and the beatings just go on and on and on, until both parties got into some kind of shit is really not my kind of game (if you are in this forum long enough, you might probably notice such games were often played here).

Much often, i am relatively careful with my words, and use them carefully so i can avoid hurting anyone or minimize misunderstanding/s.
And thats my freedom,my choice.

Next upcoming, i am gonna try to update the price of some Batam massage place i have been to,hehehe...clean ones, of course.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Every day i see this building from far. But until now i still dont know whats the building or property name. Or how to get to this building. Is it within Pelita?
From your pic, only one small narrow "road" lead to this building.

Your post remind me of Oxley and Citra
In batam, how fast the building is build depend on the sales of property. If happen to buy an apartment that is slow in selling, then have to wait long long for it to complete.
Yes is in Perita opposite Baloi kolam.
Project name: Bliss Park under Tata
Launch in 2014
Stalled in 2018
Location beside Ozoon

Oldold cock bros should know;D

To get there...
From Nagoya go towards Fame..
turn left after Fame..
the road behind will lead you there.
You'll see ozoon on the right uphill.
Then see Entrance of Bliss Park.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Venus Men Spa, fj allow or only HJ?Anyone can share..Tks
Old 09-09-2019, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Location beside Ozoon
Oldold cock bros should know;D

To get there...
From Nagoya go towards Fame..
turn left after Fame..
the road behind will lead you there.
You'll see ozoon on the right uphill.
Diskotik Ozon im really old liao

Lots of memories i have in this disco.
For 6 months everynite have the same table at level 2 reserved for my old group of friends...
Surprise the building still there.
Jl Gunung Bromo Baloi Indah

Suddenly remembered one place; D'SONG

Last edited by ndnd; 09-09-2019 at 04:23 AM.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep.

Not just van, other vehicle type from other Batam hotels too.

Swiss Bel isnt the only hotel inside Harbour Bay that offer shuttle services, next Batam trip i am going to try asking other hotels within Harbour Bay to pick me up,hehehe...sound stupid tho ,since location from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal and hotels within Harbour Bay is so very close by. But i am bringing aunties and uncles who cant walk long distance (even tho its just 10 mins walk).

Pick up/drop off is free,hopefully. So thought i would test out before writing on this again on a later time.

Technically yes.
Tis one puzzle me. If other vehicles can pick up tamu at the Harbourbay terminal, then why cant we bok grab driver? I mean the car just like normal car...not those taxi model. No one really know tats a grab car unless they have a big sticker on the car? And i can be discreet and ask them to pick me up somewhere but still within the terminal premises, no? Just thinking out loud... Just for the record. I am not trying to save. Just like BP said just a pathetic rp10k. But matter of principle. I dont really like taking those supir from Harbourbay. Even before entry of grab services i always took hotel car/van ( not cheap) to Harbourbay terminal.

U tour guide for uncles/aunties ya? One day uncle Aaron also wish to join ur group lah. But is true...especially those from PG. For them 5 mins walk can be a challenge.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 09-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Doubt grab driver dare to pick us up at jetty. Competition very intense.
Yes. I can understand that. But teres always loop holes. Also depend whether grab driver themselves dare to take up the "challenge".

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 09-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tis one puzzle me. If other vehicles can pick up tamu at the Harbourbay terminal, then why cant we bok grab driver? I mean the car just like normal car...not those taxi model. No one really know tats a grab car unless they have a big sticker on the car?
Hotel vehicle, private hiring taxi can pick up at Harbourbay.
Only Online taxi cant. Meaning if you call your regular taxi is ok,
By CALL. Hotel car/van pre arranged is ok. Only online booking thru apps like Gojek or Grab cannot. As long NOT online book is fine.

How those ferry terminal taxi "catch" online taxi is by looking at car model. For those private hiring like my driver, is old sedan car. This type of old car, cant registered with GoCar. There is a car age limit for register with Gojek.
If you notice, normally Gocar and Grab driver always that few model. Alya / Agya / Avanza / Brio. Sometime have better car, but very seldom. These are the few models, they look out.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
dare to take up the "challenge".
Challenge = Rp19k - Rp23k Bo hua lah (not worth it)
Old 09-09-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. I can understand that. But teres always loop holes. Also depend whether grab driver themselves dare to take up the "challenge"
Om challenge apa? Car kena damange, u help fix ah. Lol. Batam only have plenty of potholes om
Old 09-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hotel vehicle, private hiring taxi can pick up at Harbourbay.
Only Online taxi cant. Meaning if you call your regular taxi is ok,
By CALL. Hotel car/van pre arranged is ok. Only online booking thru apps like Gojek or Grab cannot. As long NOT online book is fine.

How those ferry terminal taxi "catch" online taxi is by looking at car model. For those private hiring like my driver, is old sedan car. This type of old car, cant registered with GoCar. There is a car age limit for register with Gojek.
If you notice, normally Gocar and Grab driver always that few model. Alya / Agya / Avanza / Brio. Sometime have better car, but very seldom. These are the few models, they look out.
Oh ok. Same car model. If have frds who owe such brand better be careful and dont fetch us from laburhan. Sekali kana hantum.

Thank you
Old 09-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Challenge = Rp19k - Rp23k Bo hua lah (not worth it)
Well they are willing to drop us off at Harbourbay, they may as well pick us up too since pricing not much diff. But if for his own safety then not wise to risk his car getting damage

Thank you
Old 09-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Om challenge apa? Car kena damange, u help fix ah. Lol. Batam only have plenty of potholes om
For his own safety it would be unwise lah to take up the challenge i suppose.

Thank you
Old 10-09-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
The girl ask (0.51) : Why am i so different from others?

The man said (0.57) : Why...do you have to be others?

The man said again (1.05) : Music is a visible thing, close your eyes and you will see

Its a choice, and everyone has that too. And i have made mine.

Which is why every thing has a balance,hehehe....i do remember what i wrote most time. It tells me who i am as well. Others do not need to believe what i believe in nor do not need to be like me. I am who i am,hehehe...
Getting a balance is good,having one is even better. What i knew was that the truly wealthy were often more humble than those who looks fwd to be there, yet couldn't reach there. Those were the empty vessels, making the most noise. Like u've said before, attention seekers.

Quote:
Public places in Batam is a lot like public forums too,hehehe...in Batam, taxi driver can keep calling out to you, "Taxi!" , "Taxi!"...i have a choice, i wave my hand signalling "no"...and says, "Thank you" if i am not in a lousy mood.

I look to enjoy Batam, not seeking trouble there (and anywhere else). Everyone would often look at things differently tho.
That's the btm way of mafia greetings.

I visit btm to seek a good time.

Quote:
The one who has the last laugh often has the best one,hehehe...and most time, i do it in silence. Instead of spending time seeking who's good or who's bad, i would rather spend time seeking my kind of fun,hehehe...in Batam, of course.

I focus more on talking about Batam, and almost dont try to talk about another person here. My objective/s here hasnt change,hehehe...you probably noticed that.
Glad to see u didn't forget why u are here for.

Have u got anymore coupons/tix to spare? Mine is running pretty low.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1