The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-12-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Is seafood really cheap compare to SG?
After several years of "experiments", I can assert that there is some 3 to 1 price ratio between Singapore (places like Jumbo Seafood, East Coast Seafood Center) and Batam (places like Way Way or Windsor).

It is difficult or impossible to make an exact comparison, because you will not find exactly the same things, and also the amount of food in each dish is not necessarily the same, but at the end I see that eating alone in Singapore I can easily spend up to 100 SGD (1 chlly crab, 1 fish, 1 veggies, 1 rice, 1 juice) while in Batam I float around 350k rp (not the same list of dishes though).
Even if I take 1 or 2 girls with me, I hardly spend more tban 500k.

In Way Way, they never tried to cheat me. I don't ask the price before, but I check the bill before paying. The prices are always ok (but I cannot check that the weight of the fish has been not artificially inflated).

Another plus of Batam is that they never try to charge me 0.50 SGD for the tissues, or 2 SGD for peanuts that I DON'T WANT and I DON'T EAT
Old 07-12-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Black Page;18108105]After several years of "experiments", I can assert that there is some 3 to 1 price ratio between Singapore (places like Jumbo Seafood, East Coast Seafood Center) and Batam (places like Way Way or Windsor).

Bro,

Yes, one of the great benefits of going to Batam is to enjoy the good and cheao food and beers besides the young and beautiful ceweks, great golfing, sport and adventure, and nice massage. Also, shopping for some.

Our favourite food joint is the Windsor Food Court, located conveniently opposite our hotel, where we always have our dinner and beers together with our partners. There are several Halah fried food stalls, each offering 10% discount for the food. Our favourite live fish, the tiger grouper, is a must at about 330k per kilo. A good meal with beers + tidbits for the ceweks for our group will set us back by about the 250 to 300k each (+ partner), probably one third of the cost in Sg. Yes, it is nice that we do not need to pay for tissue, nuts,..., but receive constant attention from the beer girls. Enjoy and cheers.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
After several years of "experiments", I can assert that there is some 3 to 1 price ratio between Singapore (places like Jumbo Seafood, East Coast Seafood Center) and Batam (places like Way Way or Windsor).

It is difficult or impossible to make an exact comparison, because you will not find exactly the same things, and also the amount of food in each dish is not necessarily the same, but at the end I see that eating alone in Singapore I can easily spend up to 100 SGD (1 chlly crab, 1 fish, 1 veggies, 1 rice, 1 juice) while in Batam I float around 350k rp (not the same list of dishes though).
Even if I take 1 or 2 girls with me, I hardly spend more tban 500k.

In Way Way, they never tried to cheat me. I don't ask the price before, but I check the bill before paying. The prices are always ok (but I cannot check that the weight of the fish has been not artificially inflated).

Another plus of Batam is that they never try to charge me 0.50 SGD for the tissues, or 2 SGD for peanuts that I DON'T WANT and I DON'T EAT
WeyWey and Windsor are still expensive than places like Hai Ou, Ikan Bakar Acia (open air eatery beside Da Vienna Hotel) given their location and also Windsor is popular with cheongsters brought there by their drivers. Even J8 prices are reasonable. But, my opinion is from 4-5 months back. Not sure if it's still accurate now.

You can reject the wet tissue and peanuts in SG restaurants.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Batam, Especially tourist places, u hv to be doubly care when dealing with money.

A couple friends who just visited Batam one week ago just related some bad experiences to me.

The couple went to get some drinks n foods at the food store (corner shop) at L2 Batam centre terminal.

The shop waiter tried to short change him $20k. Lucky my friend counted the money n went to look for the waiter where he immediately return him the $20k w/o even being asked.

Then his wife went to colour her hair at Christopher Salon at Negoya Hill Mall. Was quoted 1.2m for colour, treatment n cut. But the process took too long and was ask to come back for the cutting next day.

She was surprised was ask to pay 1.2m even w/o the cutting. The argument started but all the staffs started to gather at the counter to argue n to her there's no other way to win but just pay n go.

Just be mindful that there r groups who pray on tourists in Batam.

U guys may notice recently there's a anti-corruption banner just in front of Sindo ferry counter. Cos there's a syndicate that colludes with the Sindo staffs to cheat passengers returning to SG or MY.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Hahah that's the problem with me. I'm the type that if I like something, I don't mind having it everyday. Even here, I can have the same meal everyday for months without getting sick of it. So now suffer lor.
Hmm...this point we are quite similar,hehehe...notice over the past few months i have practically been posting about photos of "Fried Rice" aka Nasi Goreng? Even that Pattaya rice is also fried-rice-related too,hehehe...

(that plate of fried rice on the photo is mine,hehehe..)

My friend would often be telling me,never put all apples inside one basket but try to have at least few girls in one of each of those dozen booking joints,hehehe...or at least try to have (doesnt always have to be booking joint tho,hehehe...).

Quote:
Hahah cny I can't. Colleagues already taking leave during that period. So only end of this month, end of Jan and end of Feb. Hahah nvm, maybe another time.
Its ok, there's still other months on 2019. If fate allows,i will get my chance to "smoke" you,hehehe...

*joking*

Quote:
Hahah for me, a lot of times is like the girls a bit psycho kind. Scare me a bit. Like if I go to a joint and pick a girl and we hit it off, seems like some will warn the other girls off me for my next visits, so when I go back, the mami will straightaway try to push same girl to me. Make it awkward to try others, or when I insist on others and book them, keep getting asked by the new girl why I never take the same girl until I sian. Hahah got some until cry. Turn off sia, but make me feel damn bad like as if I killed their pet.
Yes,as i have written in my summaries before,girls in booking joints do carry their words around,hehehe...kind of like a competition,i guess. You know concubine in a Chinese Emperor,when the King isnt around, they starts to gossip (cos nothing better else to do),and then followed later by quarrels and fights.

Over the years,after i knew girls carry words of me around, i learned to put it into my advantage (result is fairly good as i can make them compete against each other and with that ,they provide at the least, an above average service level). In my summaries, i wrote...most booking joint girls wont say i am a bad guy but most often knew me as a super stingy one (when it comes to spending on them),hehehe...shall share more in future as its a really long story.

Come to think of it from the girl's perspective...i would asked myself, if i am the girls,would i have someone i have good feeling (+ good impression) to "bonk" me or would i be better off with a complete stranger? The girls (most of them),i believe would have a closer link with guys of the same or their closer race rather than with other races.

You took a bit of time to find your right girl,isnt it? To find another one,it will another bit of time again. And when one day you eventually finds it, do spend some time leisurely to find the next,and then the next and the next and so on.

Different people plays a different game in Batam,i guess. I simply choose not to let a situation controls me. I prefer to be in control of it instead.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-12-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
the batam mie rebus serve in a plate instead of bowl, less gravy
if you can remember the taste of mee rebus, the batam one is rather different
Thank you for sharing,next time if the timing is right,i shall give it a try,hehehe...i went to search of Indonesia Mee Rebus....and they look quite good,hehehe...

I think this one below might fit you and bro BFOMF5's description of Indonesia's Mee Rebus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
I never see and know there is Mie Rebus in Batam. In fact, I dont know whether there is Mie Rebus in Indonesia..
I believe a lot of food from Malaysia and Singapore can be found in Batam,Indonesia.

One of my favourite food in Singapore and Malaysia which i can barely find in Batam were... Pork Ribs with sweet and sour sauce (糖醋肉).

However having said that, i found the above dish...a imitation version in a Buddhist temple (Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Monastery),hehehe...except its in the form of vegetarian transformation. And i love it. Love the taste,love the price too.

Hehehe...occasionally, they even have crabs and chicken wings too (as below).

...and they usually wont cost more than 30k rupiah (inclusive drinks) per person.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Usually I keep my excess money in the safe, my phone, tablet/laptop. But, that was when I used to stay at Hana. When I changed to Paragon, they don't have a safe so I keep much of my stuff with me, except the laptop.
i was always so tempted a few times to put my daily walking shoes into the safe,hehehe...becos the safe were usually at the location where i should put my shoes before i entered the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Try to sign up for Ag9da's mailing list. They usually have a further 5% discount (up to $50 per booking) that's sent via email.
Thank you for the info,getting into the mailing list is something i havent done yet. This year 2018,i have been targeting 2 stars hotel that has those exclusive rooms (paying 2 star cost and have a 3 star to 4 star quality room). Next year,i will still continue with what i left off in 2018 as i have not complete my task yet...but i will also be looking out for 4 stars or 4.5 star hotels with a swimming pool (more likely to just stay in their most basic room).

I am also looking at Marriot too,hehehe...likely to be trying end of 2019.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Reporting live fm batam now. Came early morning n able to check into Formosa at 11am batam time. Room is spacious n clean. Overall quite positive. Air con cold, water heater hot, flush ok, tv ok. Just low room n no safe. So I deposit most cash in cash n plan to do withdrawal daily ..... lol.

Pple who knows me in sg knows I’m into hunting. So once disembark, get a SIM card n start my wechat hunting. Almost immediately u get 10+ invites fm gals ... hahha. Something u never get in sg. But all r FL. So add a few to talk cock n ignore the rest .... chat up with a few locals n walk over to meet one after my breakfast at eatern fish store. Turn out lady just bored n wana chat. Waste my gd 20 mins walking there but I have ample time to burnt. Then slowly walk fm bcs mall side to Formosa. Took me a gd 30 mins and all perspiring.....

Check in n continue my hunt. Chat with 2 quite chio one but only chat. Then one local initiate a meetup n she suggested my room. Was quite skeptical n meet her at lobby instead. Turned out to be a working professional in freight line. Presentable n we proceed to room for chat..... cut story short, fingered her n she is squirter while she gave me a bbbj n swallow. Not too bad. Din fk her as I’m still skeptical if she will ask for money after tt. After the deed, made An excuse n off she goes but I promise to meet her again Tmr. Was half expectinh she will at least ask for taxi money but she din. Was pleasantly surprised.

Then the chio one ask me to meet her at BCS mall at nite but I have to turn her down as I m meeting one Skout gal tt I chatted bak in sg. Local Indo Chinese n she will drive me around for food tonite. Hope my luck remains gd.

Forget to add. In between the meet, went for an hr massage @ 110k n hj @ 100k. So far so gd n Cummed twice already.....

Signing off now.....

PS. For bro who pm me to meet, I have send my wechat. Easier to chat there. As of now, this Skout gal will accompany me tonite n Tmr evening as she needs to work on sat. Other time am free. In fact, happy to do dinner Tmr also. She drives. So easy. But I still wan to continue my wechat hunting.

Will also be changing room so i remains untraceable should that local gal come bak. Lol.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is seafood really cheap compare to SG ?

Do take note, I went to a row of shops that sell seafood, shop name something like wywy

The menu have dish images but does not have any pricing $$$, I have been a lone traveller to many other countries and experience is never order anything without pricing if not at the end will be bleeding like mad.
I only order seafood fried rice take away
knowing that these restaurant target tourist maybe, even knowing is just a pack of fried rice I also ask for the price. 27k . Nice!

Second time I went, price was $31k, but an egg was added. So still they are honest enough. Next to WeyWey or WyWy... is called Bay City. It its right beside the sea but the smell of the sea .... maybe not all the time. Hope they can do well and survive the competition.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Reporting live fm batam now. Came early morning n able to check into Formosa at 11am batam time. Room is spacious n clean. Overall quite positive. Air con cold, water heater hot, flush ok, tv ok. Just low room n no safe. So I deposit most cash in cash n plan to do withdrawal daily ..... lol.
Bro,

Nice FR, thanks.
You must be young and handsome to attract so many WLs and they are not interested in your money.
I have no such luck. The WLs which I befriended in social media, like WeChat and others, were interested to booster their meagre income by sleeping around. Two property agents wanted to charge me 1/2. 5 jutas for ST/LT, which I refused to pay. They are sophisticated and pretty. Other WLs are seriously interested to find a man and will only meet in safe places like restaurant or coffee shop. I managed to score with a hospital worker but she is a MILF with a child and not too subtle body. Had two shots with her but refused her offer to stay overnight with me so as not to spoilt my chance to book a nice cewek from WeChat later. Gave her some money and she happily drive home early as she had an early shift the next day.
The other ceweks which I booked on social media are mainly full-time professional workers doing moonlighting on their offdays or working for OKTs without an official business address.
Cheers.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro,

Nice FR, thanks.
You must be young and handsome to attract so many WLs and they are not interested in your money.
I have no such luck. The WLs which I befriended in social media, like WeChat and others, were interested to booster their meagre income by sleeping around. Two property agents wanted to charge me 1/2. 5 jutas for ST/LT, which I refused to pay. They are sophisticated and pretty. Other WLs are seriously interested to find a man and will only meet in safe places like restaurant or coffee shop. I managed to score with a hospital worker but she is a MILF with a child and not too subtle body. Had two shots with her but refused her offer to stay overnight with me so as not to spoilt my chance to book a nice cewek from WeChat later. Gave her some money and she happily drive home early as she had an early shift the next day.
The other ceweks which I booked on social media are mainly full-time professional workers doing moonlighting on their offdays or working for OKTs without an official business address.
Cheers.
Thnx for the gd comments. Luck plays a part. Right time right place. The Skout gal brought me to De’ Sampan for dinner. I think it’s overrated. Although I think still cheap. Fish, cockles, veg, sotong, satay drinks at only ~ $25 sgd. where to find.

Done my first shot into a local Chinese. Not too bad. She is too sticky. Wan stay over n I had a hard time asking her to go ...... will have to entertain her again Tmr afternoon after her work or unless I can find another one.

Happy hunting.....

I dun mind exchanging pt too. Pls up me n leave your nick. I have 15 humble pts to exchange .....
Old 07-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Thnx bro. Any one or two gd massage joints to go? Realize there is a lot. Haha.
Hehehe...very sorry bro,i dont like recommending. And one of the reason why i dont do that becos the girls turn-over rate is rather high in Batam massage shops and booking joints. Its like every 2 to 3 months new girls come,and old girls go etc. They dont seems to like to stay in a place for a long time and i mainly visit Batam only once or twice a month...most places today is so unlike ex permata indah booking joint (closed down).

My advise, try anything your feeling tells you is right. Its not expensive as massage per hour were usually about 70k to 120k per hour. Just be sure you try their basic package 1st before committing yourself into a more expensive one (test water). Also,if you are new,cut your expectation by half,hehehe... it is almost every man's dream to want to get a good relaxing massage ,followed by a "good ending".

Not rare in Batam,still it may takes a bit of time.

Oh,and dont forget to bargain down from the girt's 1st/2nd quotation price for extra service too.

*also,avoid quoting my whole post,chances are it might get removed.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Thanks for the valuable tips, bro nono. I'm tempted to try new spa happy hour promo at 11am, only worry is not many gals have reported to work. For example, when i went to King's reception at 1pm, only 4 gals were available.
Something i learned about Batam's Spa. Never ever will i visit a spa when they just started business for the day. Hot pools wont be hot enough, cold room wont be cold enough,lack of service staffs to treat me like a King,hehehe...

i believe your next question might probably be, "then what is the better timing to go to a spa/massage place?".

Hehehe...simple calculation. Usually massage places or spa with that operates for more than 10 hours has 2 shifts. Use the starting hour of a massage shop/spa's 8 hours and their closing 8 hours. Go during in between.

Example : New Spa starts at 11am,ends at 11pm. 11am to 7pm is one shift. Counting operation timing backward 11pm to 3pm is also one shift. So in between 3pm to 6pm+ is the time where you have the highest chance to catch all the girls working in the house that day,hehehe... (avoid after 6.30pm tho,hehehe...1st shift girls will hate you when they are appointed to you and you dont take up their offer)

Side note : Above is the time theory for MP/Spa and NOT for overnight booking joint.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Apart from the fact that I don't believe you can reach Top 100 in 60 seconds, not even if you run like at Olympic Games, for who saving 20 cents SGD can be worth any additional walk?
Believe it or not,its a typo error. I run a point to point walk from Formosa to Top 100 online before i post the photo of the map and google says it takes 2 min to walk there. But yet i typed 1 min on screen,hehehe...

No one i believe ,will try to save S$0.20 by walking from Formosa to Top 100. But when i was typing the previous message,i was comparing with bro biostar's Hyper Mart 9k Yakult at Nagoya Hill Mall (Nagoya Hill Mall took an about 5 mins walk to reach and my reply quoted by you was meant for him too). If i dont remember wrong, the ground floor provision shop (not the K-Mart beside hotel entrance) behind Formosa hotel's same block sells Yakult at 7.5k rupiah.

I wont use an about 5 mins of travel time to head to another place just to buy something that cost more. I was looking to travel in lesse time to buy things cheaper,hehehe...

Quote:
It is not clear to me if you are making a joke here, but I think so.
It happened to me too, to see at Hypermart at Nagoya HIll tons of Yakult placed for sale on floor out of the refrigerator. The under-training of Indo staff in Batam is surprising at times. Just few hours will be enough to damage the product irreparably, just as yogurt or milk. Good luck to the stomach of those who eat that!
I thought i was the only one in Batam to notice that lots of Yakult werent refrigerated (staffs obviously lacking knowledge). I told my parents about it and they tell me to be careful too about the non-refrigerated ones,as probiotic drinks such as Yakult require constant colder temperature storage.

*Nagoya Hill Mall and other shopping malls usually switch off their building air-con around 830pm Batam time and have them turn on next morning at about 10am.

Quote:
What are probiotics?

Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are called "the good" microorganisms because they benefit the body, specifically the digestive system. Probiotics, available in some foods and dietary supplements, are similar to probiotics that exist naturally in your gut.
Putting good/bad live bacteria that is found existing naturally in my gut in a normal room temperature is definitely not going to be a good thing for them,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-12-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is seafood really cheap compare to SG ?
Yes,it definitely is cheaper in Batam compared to Singapore. No doubts at all base on experience, even tho i practically dont take sea food,hehehe.. In fact, i can safely say almost ALL "food" is generally cheaper in Batam as compare to Singapore,hehehe...even when i give a fairer comparison base on Hawker versus Hawker, Food court versus Food court, Hotel versus Hotel,Tourist area versus Tourist area,Coffee shop style versus Coffee shop style etc, over the same kind of food.

Quote:
Do take note, I went to a row of shops that sell seafood, shop name something like wywy
Ever wonder why Wey Wey Sea food at Harbour Bay isnt in my Batam food listing on my signature? I went thru it earlier and realize even Windsor Food court isnt in it too,hehehe...i did a handful of write-outs on Batam's food court,i also cant believe it myself that i didnt mention about this Windsor food court at all,hehehe... (i was there a few times)

Actually Windsor food courts kind of reminds me of those Singapore open-air hang flower night clubs,like those around Clifford Pier or Great World a very long time ago. No wonder many older generation love that ambiance there,hehehe...a scene during the 60s to 80s that is no longer available in Singapore but still available in Malaysia and Batam.

Quote:
The menu have dish images but does not have any pricing $$$, I have been a lone traveller to many other countries and experience is never order anything without pricing if not at the end will be bleeding like mad.

Order a few dishes but request to have the pricing stated clearly first before confirmation. The pricing quotation was 600K over. So give the go ahead

After finished the meal and requested for the bill. The bill came up to 1200K
Look for the capt and ask why ??????
Being street smart, I took a snapshot of the quotation earlier.

The capt came back with the answer saying the cashier double key in all the dishes as the answer.

Imagine I can be $$$ ripped off if i am not careful.
One more thing to add, next time,order all food in smaller portion (if you are eating alone or with only 2 person of course). I mean there is a S size, M size and L size,hehehe...just take a S sizeif your group is small. If you dont mention the portion size during when the waiter/waitress is taking order,your dishes will likely comes in L size.

My only few experiences at Wey Wey was 3 person eating there costing around 650k rupiah (if i didnt remember wrong), and that was few years ago when exchange rate was around 9000 rupiah/SGD. Luckily i am not the one paying the bill,hehehe...

* i also notice some sea food places (eg, Hotels,air-coned Sea food restaurants etc) that has a price tag on menu can sometime be more expensive than those without. Comparing with serving size via price.

Quote:
Knowing we are SG with powerful SG currency exchange. Many have their knife sharpen and waiting for any person who is not aware.

Regardless is call chicken, food, massage etc,etc. Ask for price first unless you are fucking rich then no need

Play and Eat Smart and not dummy
100% agreed with your saying on the above.

Hehehe...it was also the strong currency that most if not all Singaporean are paying your above mentioned kind of bills marked in RED on your above quote,....blindfolded in Batam.

Perhaps 5 to 10 years down the road,the very same people might likely come to some public forums or some facebook-type internet social media to start making noise that Batam is getting more and more expensive,hehehe...i read the Batam info thread's info written of more/about 10 years ago and learned that. History repeats and i learned from it.

* i took notes of the price up and drops in Batam as well over the last 4 years with my trip summaries,info records and info post tracks.

** pricing on everything in every country will definitely goes upward (inevitable), key thing is...how fast and by how much each time within a period of time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1