The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-09-2022, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Will try to do so if i pass by there.

Hehehe...Batam changed a lot. Quality of good & better girls not as much as before covid time.

The worst part of my last trip was i have to reboot everything i know in Batam.

In other word, i feel like a newbie..hehehe..i started from scratch all over again.
Thanks for sharing, ya most of thing change. What yo ned to reboot?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-09-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks bro for editing long post...

Anyone quoting long post will be removed or may e zapped for doing so...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-09-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many thanks bro Nono1973 for your invaluable input 👍
Old 04-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I alway pay in cash when taking Grab or Go Car overseas, never encounter any problem. Although sometimes I pay slightly more than the fare stated on apps, but the amount is very small, under RP5,000 which is less than SGD $0.5, can't be bother about it. I avoid using VISA or MASTER overseas as not only the exchange rate is bad, there is also risk of information theft. I don't want to expose my card details. It is also very troublesome to get refund if being overcharge or unauthorised transactions occur.Money in my Grab or Gojek wallet are in SGD$, can't be use for payment of fare overseas. So I still prefer to settle everything in cash, even in SG, I seldom go cashless.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Luckily way before my first visit to batam, I already knew the grab driver will surely chut pattern like some other country. Thats why whenever I book any grab driver, I will make sure I have small change of 5k, 10k, and 20k. Then pay them exactly the amount, then tips accordingly if you feel like it.
If give them 50k, or 100k, confirm will chut pattern say no small change.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Everyone's preferred food is different.
For me it was sad for me to find out Bella Italia at Harbourbay is closed .

At least my favourite seafood spot rezeki is still there
Old 05-09-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
I alway pay in cash when taking Grab or Go Car overseas, never encounter any problem.
Aiya whatever makes your sampan float lor... Some people use fx cards with good rates so the exchange is bare minimum. Some decide to use cash and small notes to pay exact (hard for those who exchange rupiah at ferry terminal cause all 50k notes). Some don't mind rounding off to flat amount cause only $1,$2, some people mind.

Some like to go batam cause expensive hotels like Marriott is cheaper, some like to stay ever cheaper. Idea is there also may be grab driver who act they dont have change, some who don't.

Share nia no big deal
Old 05-09-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
In other word, i feel like a newbie..hehehe..i started from scratch all over again.
5 years of living in batam....
just because of covid every thing gone.
haii....really need to restart.

Quote:
My favourite Meximo pub wantan noodle can be ordered from those apps, & all the Micky mouse BKT in various location + etc etc too. .......
Don't know where to find good Nasi Padang? My advise...try EVERY Nasi Padang in Batam whenever you are there. You'll find one you like one day.
for me I really missed my kidney/pig Blood fr Panuin and
Nasi Padang fishhead and sambaijo near the UTAMA "longkang"

Quote:
....I said i walk pass Newton during the day. I don't think Newton discotheque is in operation during day time tho....
haha I think you passed by too late, II remember my early morning trip to market (for replenishment of my shop) at around 6-7am. can alway heard that music still ponding

Quote:
I was about to tell you Utama hotel, but my recent trip tells me Utama hotel already closed down.
Try staying in Hotels near DC mall or ex-Utama hotel area, the MPs around there allows their girls to go hotel to do the massage for customer. And almost all of the MPs near DC Mall are "dirty massage".
[/QUOTE]
Utama that was my regular hotel when you regulared Formosa.
yes guest could freely use the spa and gym but facility was a little old. inhouse massage girls cmi.. so used to pay extra Rp. to get girl from neighbor MP to came over.

Think would be revisit as a newbie within this month.

Any one can hold my hand?
Old 05-09-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Reboot almost equate to Re-Start.

景物依舊 人事已非

Place/location no change, pricing (food & necessities) no change...only the people in it & things they do changed.

You won't believe it, i actually lost my way in Batam around Utama Hotel area when sunset,hehehe...

I am now a newbie in Batam,hehehe... need to compile more information 1st, then can share them here.

I rated myself as level zero in Batam for now.

By November/December 2022, should reach level One. Then i can start to "jio" my friends to join me in my Batam trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
...I will make sure I have small change of 5k, 10k, and 20k. Then pay them exactly the amount, then tips accordingly if you feel like it.
I think this is a pretty much common sense thing in most 3rd world country. I often keep some small loose notes, or at least enough to pay for small items like a drink from convenience stall etc.

It just like taking a taxi in Singapore & i give driver S$1000 note (or even S$10000 note) & expect driver to have change. Likewise for Indonesia Batam too. Indonesia's highest dollar note is 100k rupiah, 2nd biggest is 50k rupiah. Singapore 2nd biggest note is S$1000/S$500 note (which still in circulation).

I would refrain from using credit card as much as possible in any 3rd world country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
For me it was sad for me to find out Bella Italia at Harbourbay is closed .
I guess over 2.5 years of tourist deprived market in that area makes the restaurant unsustainable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
At least my favourite seafood spot rezeki is still there
If you are a restaurant-ambience-conscious diner, then GoFood/Grab Food or the likes of it may not be suitable for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
5 years of living in batam....
just because of covid every thing gone.
haii....really need to restart.
I thought i was the only one who got that "FEELING", didn't expect you felt that too.

It will be easier for you since unlike myself, i have language barrier, relying on google translate 95% of the time. And i got transport issue as i do not use GoCar/Gojek/Maxim apps.

Still looking for a justifiable priced transportation.

Need a Re-Start aka Reboot.

I am taking my own sweet time with "rest & relax mood" to do so tho.

Just have to find where to start from (still need to start somewhere).

I'm still feel "lost" (in Batam) at the point of this post tho.

Quote:
for me I really missed my kidney/pig Blood fr Panuin and
Nasi Padang fishhead and sambaijo near the UTAMA "longkang"
Your favorite food all rather "exotic", mine is just basic simple ones, hehehe...

Food was never an issue to me.

My number 1 on the list issue is still "how to make clean MP, dirty".

Quote:
haha I think you passed by too late, II remember my early morning trip to market (for replenishment of my shop) at around 6-7am. can alway heard that music still ponding
True, i was there during noon when i got "lost" (yes, again, 2nd time on my same trip) in between my walk from Utama area.

Passed by & it looks deserted from the outside but i have emphasized that seeing isn't believing when it comes to Batam.

Quote:
Utama that was my regular hotel when you regulared Formosa.
For your info, Hotel 18 still in operation.

Utama is like Formosa in many aspect, from its room design, furniture, beddings, elevator etc. Even the manageress were as good as Sinta from Formosa (someone who would provide a solution, rather than just a clean rejection). Just that the facilities were on the aging side.

Quote:
yes guest could freely use the spa and gym but facility was a little old. inhouse massage girls cmi.. so used to pay extra Rp. to get girl from neighbor MP to came over.
I'm surprise you said the girls in Utama Spa CMI.

Perhaps we went there at the different years of the time. My impression of the massage girls there were better than formosa's King MP. I even get to book some of the girls for overnight too.

Quality of girls in terms of looks, i'd rate them between 7-7.5 (age around 24-27). That is base on comparison with Delta's or Octopuss's 8 to 8.5 quality. (when Altalanta men's spa closes down, some girls hopped over there)

Service level beats any booking joint hands down. Thats given the fact that their 1 hr massage skill level were close to if not better than those in many MPs.

Best of all, booking price only 1 juta before covid time.

The bad thing is they can only come to my room after they finishes work which is usually around midnight. They leave my room usually between 9-10am next day.

Quote:
Think would be revisit as a newbie within this month.

Any one can hold my hand?
Newbie here too.

Sorry bro, got many girls handsss to hold on to already, i only got 2 hands, hehehe....

If you can come to Batam between 7th to 10th of this month at the hotel where i stayed in, 1st night room stay on me (pls pm me).

*I better state clearly, i am not sharing room with you,hehehe... I got free 1 night room stay for you to stay for 2 person (with breakfast) in the hotel i stayed in.

Few things i need to do in this coming Sept 2022 trip.

1. Get a hair cut (nowaday go Batam, its a MUST to go for haircut,hehehe..even when my hair is short). My friends say i'll go botak soon if i go Batam every week,hehehe...

2. Buy a haversack to replace my current one.

3. Get my Indo phone line fixed.

4. Rest & relax.

5. Plan for my next trip on Oct 2022.

I'm going on much slower pace compare to before covid time. I don't set a target for myself to hit. My priority is to relax, rest myself since i am badly deprive of that in Singapore.

In my last trip i checked Aiko at A2 closed down.

( Click to show/hide )

Same for the Aiko at the petrol station opp BCS too (both Aiko MP has closed down).

Next to visit is my Favorite MP (weekdays only)...

Made "dirty" in my MP listings before Covid time, but becomes "clean" again after Batam re-open. Gonna need a few more trips to Debest hotel to make them "dirty" again,hehehe...no harm trying.

Just a bit of my sharing for now.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-09-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
How much tips you gave to the therapist for "everything"?

so you came prepared with rubber?
Most of the indo girls ok with no rubber also. Some very careful persons strongly prefer rubber, so sfaty is your own preference if you go indo.
I hope this post also will be deleted. Nowdays mod don't like my post here. Most of the posts deleted asap for unknown reason that's why you all can't see my most of post here.
Old 06-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Same here, never encounter any Gojek/GoCar/Maxim driver who ask for more than the quoted amount,hehehe...even if they do i also don't understand what they say tho.
Lucky thing u don't understand what they say or else base on what i knew abt u, u are more likely to bargain for less than the stated taxi fare.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

Quote:

Few things i need to do in this coming Sept 2022 trip.

1. Get a hair cut (nowaday go Batam, its a MUST to go for haircut,hehehe..even when my hair is short). My friends say i'll go botak soon if i go Batam every week,hehehe...

2. Buy a haversack to replace my current one.

3. Get my Indo phone line fixed.

4. Rest & relax.

5. Plan for my next trip on Oct 2022.
looking forward to your FR.

so nice seeing you posting again, i've learnt so much about batam from your posts.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
I hope this post also will be deleted. Nowdays mod don't like my post here. Most of the posts deleted asap for unknown reason that's why you all can't see my most of post here.
mod will remove posts only if you quoted entire long posts without editing...or posted illegal external links or personal contact...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogobatam View Post
so nice seeing you posting again, i've learnt so much about batam from your posts.
Part of post-COVID recovery and return to normal life is returning to see Nono's posts from Batam.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any major new hunts or changes after covid? Business is worse/better? Great to see Nono post again

Anyone heading there this weekend ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1