The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
BlueTailTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Past Experiences

Very nice, will be camping here
Old 03-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
naughtykidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The next few days were nothing special or exciting. The normal work life of a working adult. Waking up, going to work, finish work and head home then sleep. S and myself still contact each other through messages but there is nothing special about them. We would sent messages of "Good morning", "Good Night" and ask if we had taken our meals. It totally felt like we are already a couple together.

It took me 2 weeks to summon enough courage to date S out again and I asked her if she would like to catch a movie with me over the weekend. She agreed and told me to plan our first "date" out.

I planned out where we will meet, where we will have our meals and where and what movie to catch. The usual stuff for a guy to plan when going out on the first "date" with a girl.

As the day of our first "date" approaches, S messaged me again.

S: Can we meet earlier? Maybe in the afternoon? I need to do some shopping.

V: Okay. Do you want to have lunch together also?

S: No ba... I am having lunch with my parents and I will meet you straight after that.

V: Okay. So what time and where?

S: Er... we meet at 3pm at ION Orchard can?

V: Sure.

After a brief moment of no further messages from S, I placed my phone on my desk and continued with my work. It was then I received another message from S.

S: You got any special requests for what you want me to wear?

I smiled to myself and thought maybe I should play around with her and see what her response will be.

V: Yes. Come wearing the shortest flare skirt you dare to wear and also the most revealing top you have.

S: Very naughty la you. Then you better make sure you also bring along some condoms in case you need them.

V: LOL!!! Okay. I will bring them along.

After my last message to S, I did not receive any reply from her. I thought to myself that she must be cursing herself or if not is running through her clothing to find what to wear. I smiled and went back to my work.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 9
HumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to all

TS please update soon
Old 03-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
naughtykidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When the day for our "date" reached, I prepared myself and went out to meet S. I had my lunch by myself and took the train to Orchard MRT station. I reached ION Orchard at about 2.30pm and stood outside the MRT gantry to wait for S to arrive. Soon I received a message on my phone and saw it was from S.

S: I am on a cab reaching ION Orchard... Where are you?

V: I reached liao lo... I go the taxi stand to wait for you?

S: Okay.

I placed my phone into my pocket and headed towards the taxi stand of ION Orchard. As I was not very sure where the taxi stand is, I asked around and was told that the taxi stand is at level 2. I thanked the person and headed straight up to the 2nd floor. When I reached the 2nd floor of ION Orchard, I saw that S had already arrived and she is standing near a sliding glass door with her back facing me.

What made me shocked is what she is wearing. She is wearing a loose low back black top with just thin straps on her shoulders holding onto the top to prevent it from dropping off and her skirt is like the shortest skirt I have ever seen a girl wear. Her skirt is like a skater skirt, flare and looks made of silk material with some floral patterns, but the length of the skirt is even shorter than what she wore at the chalet and this time the hem is like centimeters from exposing her butt. The skirt also looks very light weight unlike normal skater skirt as I could see the hem of the skirt moving even to the wind from the air conditioning.

As I walked towards S, the sliding glass door opened and I could feel a gust of wind blowing straight in. The wind blew opened the skirt S is wearing and I saw the hot pink thong she is wearing. In my heart I thought to myself this girl is crazy to wear just that thong without any safety shorts underneath that kind of short skirt.

As S was busy trying to hold down her skirt, I reached where she was standing and stood behind her to help her cover her butt from the view of others.

V: You really daring sia... wear till like that... Not scare zaogeng?

S turned to face me and smiled.

S: You the one who requested wor. Cannot blame me leh.

I shook my head in disbelief pulled S away from the sliding glass door.

As we walked further away from the sliding glass door, I discovered that my hand had been holding on to the hand of S all the time. I turned to look at her and it was then I really noticed how revealing her top is. From the back the top is already seducing enough, but from the front is like OMG. The thin straps holding onto the top is attached to 2 triangles that covered her breast and the arm hole of her top is also low and not really providing much cover from the side. There is no way she could be wearing bra and not exposing her bra with that top and my guess is she is wearing nubra again. With that kind of view and after what I saw earlier when the wind blew her skirt open, my little brother woke up and I started cursing myself why I did not bring any condoms as she had suggested.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the way S dress herself
Old 03-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Not to worry, there are many places where you can get condoms in Orchard. Right outside ION for example...
Old 03-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
F1Partner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Not to worry, there are many places where you can get condoms in Orchard. Right outside ION for example...
Many 7-elevens around that area
Old 04-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
penanglucksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

S is such a hottie !!!!
Old 05-07-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
quicksilver3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 05-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
LinJen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for update
Old 05-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 9
footballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of light

Great stuff ...... pls continue soon
Old 06-07-2015, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This meetup sure have action
Old 06-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

TS too busy trying to satisfy V to continue.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FartingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
TS too busy trying to satisfy V to continue.
V or S?
Old 06-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
FishyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You enjoy farting?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1