The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Voting against PAP will change sex life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyOrgasmic View Post
cost of living has nothing to do with the ruling party..

it's part and parcel of a growing economy..

It does have . Higher taxes , higher rentals ; higher transport costs leaves us with less disposable income to spend for our own personal entertainment.
Old 18-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
In fact , with the PAP ... our sex lives increased .

Havent u noticed the influx of PRC whores in the last 7yrs or more ... ?

But price of a pussy also goes up .
Old 18-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Got so good deal meh ?

Gai siao le ...SIC hor

You are a senior here, you still need ppl gai siao?
there is so called kc trap etc
Old 19-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Devil320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The more likely scenario when the opposition come in (and start squandering the reserves through populist policies) is a temporary rise in our purchasing power, but long term inflation costs more and then subsequently to balance the books, the opposition will raise taxes (either individual or corporate, which means less money to spend and more jobs lost or less work benefits).

It is not the party that comes in that changes everything. We are in this global economy where we aren't the big players, have to Lan Lan suck thumb and play according to what's going on. PAP already doing their best to make sure people have jobs and taxes are low as compared to other cities. We only have housing and car costs which are high but what to do when we have limited land
Old 20-02-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

Well said bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
TS, if you are a local woman, i would strongly agree with you. Many men nowadays has many pussies for them to choose n their wivies are deprive of sex. The strengthening of wc also make more women suffer, shooting up the divorce rate, lower the birth rate n create more broken families. More women are left on the shelf collecting spider web. Shrewd women happily make use of wc for monetary gain n act victim causing innocent men to go jail. Perhaps maybe this causes poor n pitiful women who really in distress are suffering without getting any help from it. But as a man, this is my opinion only, voting against PAP will deprive men of sex lives. Don't you think on an average, a man can have more than one sex partner nowadays. As compare to previously, many men don't even get to taste a pussy, perhaps 2 to 3 men are going after a plain fat woman. But now, even old men can get a young syt to serve him. Old men living longer n happier, sex makes them healthy, more jovial, more friends, chatting n not lonely. Before the floodgate opens, getting a pussy is like striking 4D. If lucky also can only get fat pussy. After it opens, widely open pussies are hunting down any men as long he has a penis. A man can be pumping a syt now n later pump another model. Pussies are everywhere n men are spoilt for choice.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 12-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil320 View Post
The more likely scenario when the opposition come in (and start squandering the reserves through populist policies) is a temporary rise in our purchasing power, but long term inflation costs more and then subsequently to balance the books, the opposition will raise taxes (either individual or corporate, which means less money to spend and more jobs lost or less work benefits).

It is not the party that comes in that changes everything. We are in this global economy where we aren't the big players, have to Lan Lan suck thumb and play according to what's going on. PAP already doing their best to make sure people have jobs and taxes are low as compared to other cities. We only have housing and car costs which are high but what to do when we have limited land
You must be a fortune teller who can tell the fortune. PAP was Opposition Party once before, did it squander the reserves? There is no track record of any other Opposition Parties squandering reserves to back up your statement.

But even if Singapore has Number 1 reserves of world, so what? Does it make your life better? Somebody need to be poor so that Government can be rich and Singapore citizens are proven to be cash poor and possess low purchasing power. Talking about populist policies, it is PAP after GE2011 rolling out populist policies, not other political parties. Proven fact.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fr90r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me, either PAP, WP, SDP, SPP or whatever Piss also the same. We are in a global economy that we cannot siam, especially we are so small (it's a fact that we cannot denied).

Whether populist or not, I think the current government is planning for long term. If not why we still KBKB on their recent budget such as the petrol tax. They can jolly well reduce it to make everyone happy, but think harder - how to reduce cars on the road. It is a REAL problem because SGP is small.

Let's take away PAP and let whichever P be government, does all these problems goes away? It still have to be solve because SGP is small.

We complain until the cow come home for everything is expensive, but we are still buying cars, house, holidays and fucking around.

Who can solve the problem? Ourselves by thinking rationally and vote to whichever P and for me, I have no answer so I will just void my vote.

Or best - migrate.
Old 13-03-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil320 View Post

You must be a fortune teller or just a mouth peace parroting the party lines. Just look at the current FT policy and you will know what the future holds for locals. In the MRT what do you hear and see? It seems more than half the carrage are foreigners and I don't mean tourists. Why do we bother having an army when we have already been invaded by Peenoys? Should we make Peelipino our fifth official language? To those who say "if you don't like it here leave" why should we? This is our land and we will take it back.
Old 13-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr90r View Post
To me, either PAP, WP, SDP, SPP or whatever Piss also the same. We are in a global economy that we cannot siam, especially we are so small (it's a fact that we cannot denied).

Whether populist or not, I think the current government is planning for long term. If not why we still KBKB on their recent budget such as the petrol tax. They can jolly well reduce it to make everyone happy, but think harder - how to reduce cars on the road. It is a REAL problem because SGP is small.

Let's take away PAP and let whichever P be government, does all these problems goes away? It still have to be solve because SGP is small.

We complain until the cow come home for everything is expensive, but we are still buying cars, house, holidays and fucking around.

Who can solve the problem? Ourselves by thinking rationally and vote to whichever P and for me, I have no answer so I will just void my vote.

Or best - migrate.
Why dont you tell PAP to stop selling COEs to PRs and Foreigners? COEs are Singaporean Entitlements and it is always not enough so Singaporeans should come first. PRs and Foreign drivers like Ma Chi are dragging all the Singaporeans into paying higher COEs for cars. PRs and Foreigners should only be allowed to buy 2nd Hand cars, take cabs and take public transport.

You acknowledge Singapore is already full yet PAP still bring in hundreds of thousands immigrants thus clogging up roads, buildings, transport, schools, housing, hospitals etc. PAP's mindset is running a company, not a country. This is wrong.
Old 13-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)