The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future
Re: ❤LOVELY PINKLADY THE BEST★Experienced FL & Elite Masseuse★Dedicated Premium Servi

SEDUCTIVE ADAPTABLE Girl friend, A Wonderful Massage With Sexual Fantasy
性感甜美和蔼可亲女友的激情诱惑 包你比王帝还要享受!!!
|BJ|HJ|HDLY|Zhua Gen|FJ|$100 INC RM|

Click here for PINK LADY SWEET SEXY LOVE Making Vixien -JIA LIN 佳琳 details

Click here For Viewing More Exclusive Babes Pics

❤ Contact: 8353 2380 ❤

_

★❤★ Name: JIA LIN 佳琳 ★❤★

★❤★ Look: Pleasant Looking Slut★❤★

★❤★ Age: 26 ★❤★

★❤★ Height: 160CM ★❤★

★❤★ Weight: 46kg ★❤★

★❤★ Body: Slut with Smooth Skin complexion★❤★

★❤★ Boobs: BC Cup ★❤★

★❤★❤ SERVICES PROVIDED ❤★❤★

★★ Warm Welcome Hug 热情的欢迎拥抱 ★★
[A Super Warm Welcome Hug Upon Entering Her Room]

★★ Lovely Couple's Shower 情趣鸳鸯浴 ★★
[Lovely Sensual & Stimulating Couple's Shower Start The Foreplay of the Full Session]

★★ Relaxing Full Body Massage 轻松全身按摩 ★★
[Relaxing Body Massage To Relax Your Tense Muscle and Stimulating Foreplaying Process]

★★ SEXY Boobs Massage 波涛胸涌, 性感波推 ★★
[Soft & Bouncy Gigatic Boobs 'rolling & rubbing' on your back]

★★ Tongue Licking, Catbath & Roaming 舌尖漫游 / 过水 ★★
[Ticklish, Tingling, Cool licking Tongue Actions over every inch of your body]

★★ 69 Style Deep Throat BlowJob With Cap 69式深喉口交 ★★
[Deep throat suction with tongue swirling round your dick head, Non Stop Action]

★★ 69 Painting / Pussy Licking 69式舔鲍鱼 ★★
[She Loves The Stimulus Feelings From Your Pointed Tongue]

★★ FxxKJob 激情做爱 ★★
[YES, YES,Extremely Horny and really pussy dripping wet & tight.Very Adaptable Poking Action. Moans With Rhythm]

★★ Cums On Body 射身上 ★★
[YES, Very Sensual, She loves it]

★★ GFE ★★
[YES, Highly friendly, Chatty when ice broken, Not a Time Watcher]

★★ Contact: 8353 2380 ★★

★❤★❤ DAMAGES ❤★❤★

$100 / 60 Mins / Full Body Massage and 1 FJ

[Include Room ★★ Clean & Cosy with Attached Toilet]

OR

$160 / 90 Mins / Full Body Massage and 1 FJ

[Include Room ★★ Clean & Cosy with Attached Toilet]

Note:
She do not accept any Sex Without Cap,Anal Sex,House Call,so please kindly respect her.

~ . ~ Contact: 8353 2380 ~ . ~

~ . ~ Click Here To View All Pink Lady's Gems ~.~

Last edited by LadyPink; 22-07-2015 at 09:25 PM.
Old 24-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future
Re: ❤LOVELY PINKLADY THE BEST★Experienced FL & Elite Masseuse★Dedicated Premium Servi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

It has been a while since I last visited any FL.
Always find it hard to get a slot and arranging with them as most are always booked for the time of day which I wanted a release!

Yesterday was feeling horny again and happened to saw Jia Lin's new advertisement with sexy seductive photos and I was like short at first sight. Wow! Immediately picked up the phone, booked her for my favourite time slot and zooooooommmmmmm I am on my way for my release.

On arrival, a small petit sized girl, wrapped in a towel open the door for me. She is indeed looks prettier and sexier wrapping in the towel, full of fantasizing. She lead me to her room, give me a good warm hugging with a light peck on the cheek as her guest welcoming gesture. This is really a good start for customer services and it definitely created a friendly feelings effect in expecting for a full enjoyable relaxing session. It really makes you forget about your work and stress and looking forward to having a GREAT FXXKING Session.
Due to the hot weather, I decided to take a bath first before the saga begins. She was there and slowly help me to undress and hang up the cloths. I am beginning to feel totally pampered now.

Fast forward the part of the bathing services in the bath room.

I have a over-storage of the sperms within me and I requested for a reverse in the servicing procedure to proceed on to the hanky panky before the massage........
Lay on the bed and she started loading my shotgun first. A lot of teasing, licking of the nipple as well as to my sensitive spots.
She allows you to roam practically everywhere. She is a REAL GOOD DICK SUCKER. She lick and suck like there is no tomorrow, with moanings as if she had gone hungry for days without eating MEAT. Can tahan for too long as I am already longing to have my guns fired, so have to guide her to put on the 'safety cap' and begin my ramping of the watery fleshy pussy hole.
In no time, my shotgun fired the first shot.
She helped me to clean up and then proceed to lie on the bed beside me for a short rest and chit chat. The girl-friend feelings was awesome and fantastic!
I have never encounter such a great feeling before for most previous massage outing. Massage will never be the same again!!
She get me to turned over and begin her soft hands therapy which helped to relax & soften my tight muscles and for once I felt at peace and I really don’t want it to end. Never felt so comfortable before!!!

As she proceeds down to my butt, she started teasing my butt hole and shotgun. She realised that she needed more ammo to further aroused me for a second shot. She started stroking my shaft. I reciprocated by licking and sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy which was getting wet again as well.
I requested to turned her position to a 69 and I was in the line of sight of her wet pussy. It was really a pleasant sight! While she played with my tool, I was also busy playing her wet pussy. In no time, I fired my second shot.

Even now, I’m getting a hard on already while writing this FR.

I have never encounter such an unforgettable wet experience for a very very long long time liao ever since I started to roaming the Freelancing Field !!!!!

Thanks bro, DaddyDad for your FR to sharing your experience with Jia Lin's.

Thanks for your Great MR and support
Old 27-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

❤LOVELY PINK LADY❤

★Dedicated Premium Sexual Service★

★Red Hot Sexy Gems Wild Fantasy★

Bump...Bump...Bump....

Old 28-07-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Refer to comments by cheongsters at Jia Lin's blog page.
http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!jia-lin-22715/c12ci

Quote:
Post by G a day ago.
Very much similar to photos. (7/10) The gaze when she's bathing you was just so sexy. Teasing started here. What she lacked in skills, she made it up with politeness and courtesy, always checking if massage strength was right and comfortable.Felt like a normal ML/FL service from service start. Rather SOP, I feel, with all the politeness, BUT NO! I was wrong, after she was done with my back, her massage so so 6/10, I had way better ones. When I was told to turn over, the REAL FUN began. Teasing, cooing, playing fire and ice with lotsa hugs and kisses, rubba and cat-bath everywhere tho she doesn't like kissing or frenching, so handsome bros if you are lucky and get the deed, congrats! Her moans, her watery auctions echoing in the small room and the seductive looks she throw, awesome! Sweet-tasting abalone also! Kinky and sexy and full of GFE, felt like having kinky sex with gf when young! (8/10)The minus point I feel is her room is small, no attached bathroom, have to walk across the hallway, past 2 rooms before reaching and parking is hard to find during daytime. And there was a light stale smell in her room, maybe brother before me smoked and ventilation wasnt good. Little stuffy whole time I was in the room too. Thought it was the weather but the moment out of the room it was cooling again.

Post by KPM a day ago.
Must Try .Only one word . GrEAt .

Post by Tiko Kia a day ago.
真人比照片还好看。我现在一面看着她的攝魂会发电的眼睛,一面享受着她的深喉口交,一面给她写评语,超级刺 激啊!

Post by Bobby 2 days ago.
漂亮,很舒服的服务,跟照片一样,反而比照片漂亮!不赶时间,还聊得挺过瘾的,什么都能聊,就像跟女朋友打 情骂俏。一个字:值!她还给了我一个小惊喜呢 

Post by Wonderful Temasekian 4 days ago.
Photo and actual person is same. Very good and friendly service like my girlfriend. Her favourite action is BLOW Job. Non stop suck &lick like a kid eating her lollipop.4 days ago

Old 02-08-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopico View Post
just tried Zoey. and i have promise her to give a fr because she is real good. at first sight she is not very eye catching, but her looks will grow on you. the place is discreet and spacious, very good location.
her character feels nonchalent and cold throughout. but it does not matter because the massage was really good. from the shoulder to the legs, the points pressed and strength was all just nice. the best part was she does it fully undressed. and her body was indeed a killer. she has perhaps the best body i have ever seen. you got to see it to believe it.
the build up was good, and by the time she started with hj, i was already on the verge, together with full autoroaming, i was not able to last long.
after it was done, there was time left and she offered a head massage. this head massage was, in my opinion, the best part of the massage that she did. i totally did not want it to stop. but time was up too soon, and have to leave. overall very satisfied

looks: 7
body: 8
boobs: very nice c to d, firm and tasty looking
massage: 9
hj: 8
autoroam: full
rtm: yes for sure.

Thanks bro, ticopico for your FR to sharing your experience with Zoey.

Old 03-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
I don't always write FR/MR, but whenever I wrote, that's means the lady is either extremely good, or God damn BAD!!!

Abby is GOD DAMN GOOD!!!!!
look/body (less boobs) - a cool 9/10
location - 9/10
Massage - 8/10 performed abit of JG too
GFE - 12/10 killer beware
RTM - SURE GOD DAMN YES
Thanks bro, Manomanomana for your FR to sharing your experience with ABBY.

Old 03-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: ❤LOVELY PINKLADY THE BEST★Experienced FL & Elite Masseuse★Dedicated Premium Servi

Refer to comments by cheongsters at Jia Lin's blog page.
http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!jia-lin-22715/c12ci

Quote:
Post by Andy 2 days ago.
A not to be missed gem. Pays attention to detail and sweet overall. Look elsewhere if looking for SYT. Petite frame and good service from moment enter the room. Going for Rtf after Vit M recharged, before she leaves

Post by 射摩 5 days ago.
她提供得服务很舒服,好体贴,很有女朋友感,赞!不赶时间,也挺配合,才离开她不久又开始想她了!喜欢这种 嫩嫩的新菜!

Old 06-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Sweet, Gentle Caring Ex-Masseuse, Super Friendly And Attentive Home-based Superb Breast Massage
甜美温柔前按摩师 为你疏解疲劳的超级美好胸推按摩服务!
|Massage| Kneeling Back|HDLY|2xHJ|$110 INC RM|

Click here for PINK LADY ELITE MASSEUSE - ABBY 艾比 details

Click here For Viewing More Exclusive Babes Pics

❤ Contact: 9167 7655 ❤

★❤★ Name: ABBY 艾比 ★❤★

★❤★ Look: Petit Size, Pleasant Looking ★❤★

★❤★ Age: 22 ★❤★

★❤★ Height: 160CM ★❤★

★❤★ Weight: 43kg ★❤★

★❤★ Body: Sweet, Slim & Petite with Fair complexion ★❤★

★❤★ Boobs: B+ Cup ★❤★

★❤★❤ SERVICES PROVIDED ❤★❤★

★★ Essence Oil Full Back Aromatherapy Massage 全身香精油推背 / 按摩 ★★
[Hard and Solid Massage with Essence Oil. She had been working in Massage Spa for years and have years of experience in Massaging. You can opted to try her Full body Massage with Oil or without Oil. It is up to your preference]

★★ Chinese Physician Fingers Massage 中医指压推拿 /全身按摩 ★★
[She is a very Experienced Masseuse who know how to apply the correct strength at the right spot to press on your back, massage you fully to soothe and relief fatigue for you]

★★ Kneeling Back Massage 跪背 ★★
[Balance Both Her Knees On Your Back & Exert Right Pressure To Cure Your Back aches]

★★ Prostate Health Care 前列腺保养 ★★
[She will skilfully work on your previous private part and help to stimulate the kidneys power Helps You To Massage The Accupoints Around Your Bladder Area To Promote Better Release Of Your Sperm]

★★ Authentic Full Body Health Massage 保健按摩 ★★
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains It Helps To Relieve Your Aching Veins While Giving You a Relaxing Time]

★★ Shiatsu Oil Massage 桑拿推油 ★★
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains]

★★ Oil Rub 推油 ★★
[It Helps To Relieve Your Aching Veins While Giving You a Relaxing Time]

★★ Manhood Kidney Treatment 肾部保养 ★★
[Boost Up Your Manhood, Damm Good]

★★ Full Body Tuina 全身推拿 ★★
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains]

★★ Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 头,颈,肩部按摩 ★★
[After a Hard Day Work, Request: Let Her Work Her Way Around Your Heavy Head & Shoulder]

★★Sensual Breast Fxxk 感性胸交 ★★
[Feel The Stimulations of 2 Boobs Pressing Your Dick Rubbing]

★★ 99 HDLY 99海底捞月 ★★
[Hope You Can Hold Out When She Perform Hand Movement On Your Precious]

★★ Authentic Zhua Gen 正宗中式抓根★★
[Help to improve the blood circulation in the cock, Improve Sex Powers naturally, Prolong longer and lasting satisfying sex]

★★ Autoroaming 摸上身 ★★
[YES, Auto-roaming limited only to the Top]

★★69 HJ 69打飞机 ★★
[YES, Very Sensual, with her smooth and Magical hands, within minutes you will feel like releasing your loads and shoot sky-high]

★★ GFE ★★
[YES, Highly friendly, Chatty when ice broken, Not a Time Watcher]

★❤★❤ DAMAGES ❤★❤★

$110 / 1 hr / JG+ 2 x 69HandJob
[Include Room ★★ Clean & Cosy]

Note: She do not accept any FJ, BBBJ, so please kindly respect her.

~ . ~ Contact: 9167 7655 ~ . ~
(Location : Central Area)

Last edited by LadyPink; 10-08-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

❤LOVELY PINK LADY❤

Bump...Bump...Bump....

Old 09-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

❤LOVELY PINK LADY❤

Bump...Bump...Bump....

Old 10-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistednerve View Post
I never write MR but promise Abby to write as her service is really really very good.

Location: Easy to find as walking distance is near a famous restaurant. No MRT nearby, easier if you drive as there’s a big carpark nearby.

Look 9/10
Photos are accurate as real person. Beautiful cute SYT to the MAX. Soft spoken, gentle, smooth skin.

Figure 8/10
Very very smooth skin. Petite and with right curves at the right place. As i not a fan of big boobs her B-cup is just nice for me.

Massage 8.5/10
Can tell from her technique that she has been trained and she put in a lot of strength despite her small built to massage from legs to shoulders. Not piano type.

HDLY 9/10
Very sensual good teasing. Erotic and very comfortable.

HJ 9/10
She will lean next to you and HJ with her soft sexy moans into your ears, comfortable and no rush. I usually last very long, but i didn’t take long to shoot under her gentle hands.

GFE: 10/10
This is where she really shines. She really knows how to loosen tension. Sweet and seductive voice, just totally feel like doing with your gf back in schooldays. Anyone into GFE will really dig her.

Overall 9/10
Overall a very cheerful GND look girl. Makes effort to put me at ease with her bubbly personality. Really 200% GFE. Also she takes pride in her service. Allows roaming on top, but not under her panties. No Frenching or any other things below waist. She is really firm that she doesn’t do oral nor FJ; so, bros – please respect and don’t even bother to ask.

Enjoy the moment and let her work on you. She is a real gem.

RTM: Definitely!

Thanks bro,twistednerve for your FR to sharing your experience with Abby.

Thanks for your Great MR and support.

Last edited by LadyPink; 11-08-2015 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopico View Post
when i first visited ABBY 艾比, she was all smiles and friendly with me. made me feel very relaxed in her presence. even with her natural looks, she looks very pleasant and appealing. so i didn't mind when she never put on any make up. before i left, she had her make up on, seeing her sweet looks made me wanna go for another round immediately (but i shall leave it for another day to enjoy her again).

during my time with her, she was awfully nice. kept asking me how i wanted things done. whether her massage has enough strength and does it feel comfortable. it really made me enjoy my session with her. we chatted throughout the whole session, sometimes with her teasing me verbally.

when she does her massage, she really puts in the attentiveness and will ensure you feel shiok. her juagen skills are pretty good. feels Good....
she simply knows and does everything professionally and in a graceful manner. she will meticulously go through your requests.

i love her hj with much fondness. makes me feel high and at the point of shooting, she just slows down and continues to play with my kuku only to go for another round. her style is simply fantastic and it's making me feel erect while typing this. i hope bros who read this will go look for her for a memorable time.

will definitely look for her again.

Thanks bro, ticopico for your FR to sharing your experience with Abby.

Last edited by LadyPink; 11-08-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

It has been a while since I last visited any FL.
Always find it hard to get a slot and arranging with them as most are always booked for the time of day which I wanted a release!

Yesterday was feeling horny again and happened to saw Jia Lin's new advertisement with sexy seductive photos and I was like short at first sight. Wow! Immediately picked up the phone, booked her for my favourite time slot and zooooooommmmmmm I am on my way for my release.

On arrival, a small petit sized girl, wrapped in a towel open the door for me. She is indeed looks prettier and sexier wrapping in the towel, full of fantasizing. She lead me to her room, give me a good warm hugging with a light peck on the cheek as her guest welcoming gesture. This is really a good start for customer services and it definitely created a friendly feelings effect in expecting for a full enjoyable relaxing session. It really makes you forget about your work and stress and looking forward to having a GREAT FXXKING Session.
Due to the hot weather, I decided to take a bath first before the saga begins. She was there and slowly help me to undress and hang up the cloths. I am beginning to feel totally pampered now.

Fast forward the part of the bathing services in the bath room.

I have a over-storage of the sperms within me and I requested for a reverse in the servicing procedure to proceed on to the hanky panky before the massage........
Lay on the bed and she started loading my shotgun first. A lot of teasing, licking of the nipple as well as to my sensitive spots.
She allows you to roam practically everywhere. She is a REAL GOOD DICK SUCKER. She lick and suck like there is no tomorrow, with moanings as if she had gone hungry for days without eating MEAT. Can tahan for too long as I am already longing to have my guns fired, so have to guide her to put on the 'safety cap' and begin my ramping of the watery fleshy pussy hole.
In no time, my shotgun fired the first shot.
She helped me to clean up and then proceed to lie on the bed beside me for a short rest and chit chat. The girl-friend feelings was awesome and fantastic!
I have never encounter such a great feeling before for most previous massage outing. Massage will never be the same again!!
She get me to turned over and begin her soft hands therapy which helped to relax & soften my tight muscles and for once I felt at peace and I really don’t want it to end. Never felt so comfortable before!!!

As she proceeds down to my butt, she started teasing my butt hole and shotgun. She realised that she needed more ammo to further aroused me for a second shot. She started stroking my shaft. I reciprocated by licking and sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy which was getting wet again as well.
I requested to turned her position to a 69 and I was in the line of sight of her wet pussy. It was really a pleasant sight! While she played with my tool, I was also busy playing her wet pussy. In no time, I fired my second shot.

Even now, I’m getting a hard on already while writing this FR.

I have never encounter such an unforgettable wet experience for a very very long long time liao ever since I started to roaming the Freelancing Field !!!!!

Thanks bro, DaddyDad for your FR to sharing your experience with Jia Lin's.

Last edited by LadyPink; 14-08-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
I don't always write FR/MR, but whenever I wrote, that's means the lady is either extremely good, or God damn BAD!!!

Abby is GOD DAMN GOOD!!!!!
look/body (less boobs) - a cool 9/10
location - 9/10
Massage - 8/10 performed abit of JG too
GFE - 12/10 killer beware
RTM - SURE GOD DAMN YES

Thanks bro, Manomanomana for your FR to sharing your experience with ABBY.

Old 15-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82 View Post
Long time never write review liao scare cannot book her anymore.

Look: 8 real syt 100% same as picture
Boob: B just right for her petite size
Massage : 8 will ask you strength ok ornot
HJ : 9 cute face doing HJ for you with moan, buatahan
GFE : 10 very chatty n easily break the ice
Dmg : $110 plus tips
Rtn: Definitely!!!

Thanks bro,ilikesyt82 for your FR to sharing your experience with Abby.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread