The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Purgatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yup, same here, I value service and playability over pretty face and nice body.
Haha. For me as long as advert say auto roam top.... I will pass. Regardless of face or age. I yearn moisture...
Old 30-05-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehboy View Post
Just to add on, my experience was not so good, more like 3rd review quoted here. Quite disappointed after some of the other glowing reviews. YMMV.
Pros:
- Polite and pleasant personality
- In panties (instead of shorts), but can can touch and rub
Cons:
- Looks are a lot worse then pics, body also not that good
- Has phone usage even during sensual
- Straightaway to HJ after turning over, no other sensual skills, no fake lovemaking (as mentioned by one reviewer), no french
Actually I realised one thing also. Some of these ladies, when they just arrive here the service and attitude is really gao gao. But after some time, the standard drops. With the Jiao Jiao example above, I believe the earlier MRs were written when she just arrived and she was just all out to please and create a clientele base, get good reviews, and whatever... so I guess it might not be entirely the fault of earlier bros to have good reviews. I personally have not tried her.

I had written a commando FR on an FL not too long ago in the good bonks thread describing my great experience (she was doing everything very well and even kept apologising and asking if she did falter, she also seemed paranoid about ppl writing bad review about her). Some time later, another bro commented that his experience with her was not great.

So I guess might also need to consider the "new arrival" effect too...
Old 30-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

True that. I would opine that just like the guys... The moisture department can also deplete over time. Imagine us having to stay erected and orgasm everytime everyday. Sure die cock soft too... Too bad I too old to be a MB... Hahahaha. Oh ya... Hence the saying ymmv...

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Actually I realised one thing also. Some of these ladies, when they just arrive here the service and attitude is really gao gao. But after some time, the standard drops. With the Jiao Jiao example above, I believe the earlier MRs were written when she just arrived and she was just all out to please and create a clientele base, get good reviews, and whatever... so I guess it might not be entirely the fault of earlier bros to have good reviews. I personally have not tried her.

I had written a commando FR on an FL not too long ago in the good bonks thread describing my great experience (she was doing everything very well and even kept apologising and asking if she did falter, she also seemed paranoid about ppl writing bad review about her). Some time later, another bro commented that his experience with her was not great.

Old 30-05-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Once newly arrival MLs started to connect to their wechats database group her attitude n standard will changed n some start to price up
As learned no need to be so hard working n svc as SGmen r OK won't complain
Old 30-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Once newly arrival MLs started to connect to their wechats database group her attitude n standard will changed n some start to price up
Actually I will try based on the itemised service leh... I mean if there are extras so be it. I won't go tell. But if there are reductions from tbe itemised service, I will definitely bitch lor. Hahaha
Old 30-05-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
I agree on the ymmv. There's no fake love making right from the start. Seems like the it's abit kua Zhang from one of the bros. I've visited her quite sometime already. It's always as advertised. Good value for money from the massage and if u are willing, then the top up.

As for phone usage... Guess it's Heng sway. For me I would rather have a pre milf or milf that can auto roam than a syt everything also cannot touch. What's more she can be wet.
If you are a customer who lay on the bed and passively let a ML go through her routine, then you will likely get SOP services. But if you know how to take cues and respond accordingly within the ML's personal limits, you can turn the session into an interactive process, and get more mileage from the session. This is probably why bros like Kopiosteve enjoy much more than other paying customers, and his sessions turn into encounters where both he and the MLs pleasure each other.

A short snippet of my session with Jiao Jiao to illustrate - at one point, she commented, "好硬,坐上去一定很爽" and I responded, "你只是说说而已,都没有真的坐." This led her to sit on my pelvic region and she started simulated sex by grinding and rocking her pelvis rhythmically. After a while, she said she was tired, and I asked her to lie down, and I started to simulate banging her in missionary position. She responded by grabbing my behind, and urged me to "bang" her harder and deeper till I climaxed and cum on her body. (Note: simulated sex = no penetration throughout)

Most certainly, every bro's mileage will vary because every interaction is different. The key is don't be a passive customer, try to read cues and turn your sessions into an interactive process. If a ML is open to playing with the customer, then who knows how far the interaction will take the both of you.

However, if a ML only offers SOP services, then you should just guai-guai lay back and let her go through her routine.

Last edited by JasonJG; 30-05-2022 at 06:30 PM.
Old 30-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
There are, but again YMMV.
Upz u bro for this...

This is actually a good answer... many don't realise that the ML also see customer when they provide service one. And pls ah... I'm not trying to say that I'm good looking and always get good shit from ML. On the contrary, my experience is inconsistent. Like I see some bros FR can French, then when I visit, cannot. Just take it as paying 120 to survey the lady (and also if you make a good enough impression to be able to do more things)... If hit jackpot, then good, visit regularly! If there are stuff u don't don't like (like face buay gam, too meaty, breath not fresh enough, too commercial, short of one toe... whatever ticks u off) then just don't return lor. Just throw another 120 on someelse and repeat the process.

I think maybe 2 Jackpots should be good enough for me already. No need so many jackpots one... otherwise, there's also not enough time to go do more $120 surveys also...

Last edited by samunouno; 30-05-2022 at 06:39 PM.
Old 30-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/kelly-massage/

Just Commando her.

Dunno i got kena switched or not. Look diff from pics and video.
Is a discreet shop kind not condo.
Nice and loud moaning can be heard from other room
Ask for money before action
Not $100 as stated. $150.
Massage got some strength. Lasted for 10mins
Den come the sensual. Sensual confirm longer than massage. Nice body rub and teasing from her nnp. Den follow by AR. And den bbbj. Suddenly she told out a cd and start to rock on me. Lasted not long for me. Shower and left. In out 50mins.
Nnp abit saggy maybe c cup? Feel natural but like got abit lump inside. Body feel smooth. Face maybe 6/10 kind? Wont reject ba i guess. $150 for all these super rare nowadays. Never get to see other ladies from that shop. Rtm? Will want to try others from there.
Value for money i guess.

Got a angel tattoo at her tummy. Bros who tried her please let me know if i got kena switch not haha.
I see the price n pic too good to be true
Old 30-05-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If you are a customer who lay on the bed and passively let a ML go through her routine, then you will likely get SOP services. But if you know how to take cues and respond accordingly within the ML's personal limits, you can turn the session into an interactive process, and get more mileage from the session. This is probably why bros like Kopiosteve enjoy much more than other paying customers, and his sessions turn into encounters where both he and the MLs pleasure each other.

A short snippet of my session with Jiao Jiao to illustrate - at one point, she commented, "好硬,坐上去一定很爽" and I responded, "你只是说说而已,都没有真的坐." This led her to sit on my pelvic region and she started simulated sex by f
grinding and rocking her pelvis rhythmically. After a while, she said she was tired, and I asked her to lie down, and I started to simulate banging her in missionary position. She responded by grabbing my behind, and urged me to "bang" her harder and deeper till I climaxed and cum on her body. (Note: simulated sex = no penetration throughout)

Most certainly, every bro's mileage will vary because every interaction is different. The key is don't be a passive customer, try to read cues and turn your sessions into an interactive process. If a ML is open to playing with the customer, then who knows how far the interaction will take the both of you.

However, if a ML only offers SOP services, then you should just guai-guai lay back and let her go through her routine.
Good comment and advice, if want more, then got to be pro-active. Just lying down and letting the lady do whatever, won't get you more than what's advertised... even if u are "Andy Lau". One ML told me there are some guys who are really good looking, and I asked if she will naturally wanna do more with them, her answer is confirm no... but being "Andy Lau" will definitely help if u are more proactive and can strike up good chemistry.

Got to emphasise this bro's last sentence also, not every ML likes you to take over the driving seat also. One popular ML once slap my ass and said "You anxious what anxious... be good and let me do my thing". So got to learn to read the situation and react also. Just visit more and get more experience. It really comes down to experience (and luck).
Old 30-05-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Good and accurate analysis. I dun like to go thru the same SOP massage and sensual process with MLs and like to play teasing with some who responded well and allowed me to go further like fingering, frenching, fake love making in missionary and bbbj. Its the gift of gab that counts and pleasant looks.

Many senior cheongsters already know that some SN vanilla MLs are selective in playing the aforementioned "games" on the bed with customers whom they feel comfortable with.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
So got to learn to read the situation and react also. Just visit more and get more experience. It really comes down to experience (and luck).
If it's pure vanilla it's very SOP and limited.

If she's in charge but doesn't let you be proactive or you can't get her to be spontaneous, then there is no creative free play.

If she and you get the rapport and interactive play going consistently, then she's a keeper and she appreciates you for one reason or another.

For one ML, there are many repeat customers that she keeps a record of. The thing is all the repeats are under the same name 哥 and she says she doesn't know who is who. Unfortunately, there's no personal connection.

Peace.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Anyway, people sharing their FR in exaggerating way (at least you felt funny when you’re reading & you still read hahah), believe it or not it’s your choice lol

Goodbye to sharing like a clown
In case you think I zap you. I don't do that.
But guess with your reply. Maybe u do deserve it
Cheers!
Probably you licked the wrong balls. maybe...

Still need to wish you lah.
Enjoy your JB expedition.

Last edited by Tom666; 30-05-2022 at 08:42 PM.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I do agree especially FL. After kena bong for a solid 2 weeks, they tend to be less "enthusiastic" which I would not blame them too much.
Esp those highly recommended one.

Thus need to 打铁趁热 as the ML or FL tend to loose steam somehow.
Not saying all, but in general it happen to most.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I realised one thing also. Some of these ladies, when they just arrive here the service and attitude is really gao gao. But after some time, the standard drops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Yeah, I encountered the above scenario recently. When I visited the ML when she was new in Singapore, she was eager to please and we had a great time. When I RTM a week later, some service that I got the first time became unavailable when I requested it again. Her service was still good, but the change made me not keen to RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
For one ML, there are many repeat customers that she keeps a record of. The thing is all the repeats are under the same name 哥 and she says she doesn't know who is who. Unfortunately, there's no personal connection.
That's why I appreciate those that remember you and what you like, but they are very rare.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
In case you think I zap you. I don't do that.
But guess with your reply. Maybe u do deserve it
Cheers!
Probably you licked the wrong balls. maybe...

Still need to wish you lah.
Enjoy your JB expedition.
You really funny, I said ZhuZhu looks like mid 30s or late 30s, you’re the only one who disagree but saying “many folks come out to clarify”

So many people zap me like I really care who zap me lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1