The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Wonder any bro have the same experience with me. 1st time i met tis girl(she vanilla listed @ 120)gave her 120.2nd time,i had no small note thus 150 to her. When i gave her the money,she didnt say anything (no saying that she will return channge or anything). That day, i was preoccupied with some work stuff so my mind not in session. I saw she put in alot effort to make me me cum so i was thinking the extra 30 to tip her loh. No word of thanks or anything but i just let it passed. Recently i go back to her again,3rd time,i was determined to test her. Again, give her 150 and once again,she just took it,no mentioning thanks or even pretending that she had no change to give me. This time i did say to her i need the change to take a cab. Wow, her face immediately turn black,saying all bros gave her 150,same even more. even thick face until say i first customer to give her 120. On hearing that, i pretend to smile and say next time will give 150. But for me, she will be struck off my list of girls to rotate. I hope all bros will not spoil the market and do not give in to pressure to give more. The girls now r treating us bros as fools. Come on, she listed 120,1 shot and vanilla and still expect 150.This is simply too much!
Hence for me I always follow 2 rules for myself:

1. I don't tip
2. I give exact

To each their own but imho tipping just create a lot of unnecessary "guessing" and "expectations". Plus I am the RTM type, it feels odd to me if I tip some session other sessions I pay exact.. is like sending signal to ML that when I pay exact means that day their service don't warrant extra tip? I just don't like all these baggage. So paying exact is my modus operandi.
Old 17-05-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by teohhb View Post
Just got aeroplaned by XE, reason due to covid measures. Ya right, just 1hr before my booking, must be given my slot to AndyLau or Jackychan. Cant even find replacement so last min, wasted my afternoon.
If she told you 1 to 2 hour before, not really considered aeroplane isn’t it. Just start of this new restriction, she also would be paranoid.
Old 17-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
If she told you 1 to 2 hour before, not really considered aeroplane isn’t it. Just start of this new restriction, she also would be paranoid.
i will consider as aeroplane as the covid situation didnt get worse 1 hour ago.

but too bad just move on.

maybe she saving him by asking him stay home
Old 17-05-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
i will consider as aeroplane as the covid situation didnt get worse 1 hour ago.

but too bad just move on.

maybe she saving him by asking him stay home
Maybe she only just saw the new on the 38 cases this morning and got scared? Surely she could have manage it better but knowing her, she would have considered it many time before informing him.

Thanks whoever that give me point so that I can remain in green and continue posting.
Old 17-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just got aeroplaned by XE, reason due to covid measures. Ya right, just 1hr before my booking, must be given my slot to AndyLau or Jackychan. Cant even find replacement so last min, wasted my afternoon.
You whining here has any use?

If you continue to be specific with details in your posts here, you might just get blacklisted by them going forward.
Old 17-05-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
Maybe she only just saw the new on the 38 cases this morning and got scared? Surely she could have manage it better but knowing her, she would have considered it many time before informing him.

Thanks whoever that give me point so that I can remain in green and continue posting.
It doesn't matter what the specifics are, I support XE's decision. The guy might feel his time wasted or kenna aeroplaned, but she has done him a favour really.
Old 17-05-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That mode kicked in, the longer hour booking client will bump you off . It is all about business and survival.
Old 17-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It doesn't matter what the specifics are, I support XE's decision. The guy might feel his time wasted or kenna aeroplaned, but she has done him a favour really.
Yala, this has been a recurring discussion anyway. When ML cancelled you, flag out here for community awareness, then move on bah. The reason is never important since no way to verify anyway. Outcome is determined, so if is a deal breaker, then just axe the ML from future selection. If ML apologetic and sincere to offer alternatives, then perhaps give her benefit of doubt.

For me, if 1st time book her tio cancel, it's end of story. If is RTM ML, I will give her a chance, and only move on if she do it to me again.
Old 17-05-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Yeah so many unlinked community cases yesterday and will nvr know if they have visited our favorite MLs. Lol texted 3 of my regulars and quite surprise that it's still business as usual for them.
And we are now dealing with new COVID variants that appear to be more infectious. there were only a child or two that were infected in the first wave, when masks were not mandatory. but now look at how many young kids have been infected, despite all the safety measures, masks wearing, and vaccinations. the risk of getting infected appear to have increased quite significantly now so think twice or thrice before you chiong.
Old 17-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Won't be surprised if she had given the slot to someone who had booked longer hours to reduce the risks..
Old 17-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8150 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
MLs that say they only take 2 customers a day is the biggest joke of 2021. C'mon if you know how much they have to pay for rent each day and how much debt they have to clear...2 customers per day ain't gonna cut it. Might as well close shop because that's more profitable.
Totally agree what you say. ML came all the way from china to singapore you think they will just take 2 customers per day. Their rental per day is at least $100 to $120 will they so steady just take 2 customers.
Old 17-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Always look on the bright side of life. She might have saved him $, trouble or even life. 1 hr in advance notice is acceptable to me. MLs also received short cancellation notice occasionally.

I remembered that one AP ML chose to laugh it off instead of blacklisting her customer when her customer made a last min cancellation. She said his wife called him suddenly and scared the hell out of him.
Old 17-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Totally agree what you say. ML came all the way from china to singapore you think they will just take 2 customers per day. Their rental per day is at least $100 to $120 will they so steady just take 2 customers.
Now one customer is not enough to cover rental already. Let alone the living expenses and taxes.
Old 17-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to hear about, very unusual of her to do that.
She must have some valid reasons.

Anyway, look on the bright side. Stay clear and stay safe.
Live to fight another day.
Something will have to give, I'm sure you dun want to be part of the statistics.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-05-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well I kanna before, said pipe burst, need plumber to come down, whole afternoon gone. She did give me very advance notice, like 3 hours. Till this day, haven't been able to get a slot. Oh well, no big deal...When u cum, it feels about the same anyway....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Sorry to hear about, very unusual of her to do that.
She must have some valid reasons.

Anyway, look on the bright side. Stay clear and stay safe.
Live to fight another day.
Something will have to give, I'm sure you dun want to be part of the statistics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1