The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

previously book a slot with one at hotel, ask me buy starbucks on the way up i say i book u 90mins come let's meet at starbucks i treat and charge to my time

gave load of excuse. i ask u buy because i am busy blah blah....

if i book your time, what are u busy with?

clearly, didn't go. hope more of such to these ML so won't treat chiongster as carrots

anyway all they need is a few white knight with shiny starbucks
Old 23-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Knnem00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mila-massage/

Has anyone try this girl before? Look tempting..
Old 23-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpoo View Post

Oh ya, her apartment smell of cigarettes, no sure is her or her housemate .
Zi Xin smokes a 20-stick pack a day...... I bring her a pkt of Marlboro Red every time I visit her.
Old 23-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
MR on Zi Xin

Location: condo. No parking within. Have to park opposite road where all the restaurants are.

She gave clear instructions and can see she very careful.

She's petite and slim, with canine teeth which makes her look like Japanese with her very fair skin.

Very chatty but I feel she abit buay paiseh. I asked if she eat alr, she said no, should have asked me to buy food for her. Then still ask me if I got anything on after the session because want me to drive her to supermarket buy stuff.
Maybe her location really inconvenient.

She was a ML back in China so can see her moves all step by step one.
Started off with massage and chit chatting, then finger teasing, cat bath back and then AR. Then cat bath front then BBBJ until CIM.

All these while she very focus on hygiene, keep wiping away her saliva on my body. I would say her hygiene is top notch. After the deed she went to brush teeth and mouth wash.

She had her panties on thru out and allow me to touch her top.

I think if she work on her conversation skill and more touchy feely to us, think many bro will be charmed.

Oh ya, her apartment smell of cigarettes, no sure is her or her housemate (who do FJ according to her). I don't smell any cigarette on her though.

If ML ask you to drive her to supermarket, it's means she's comfortable enough with you. If you had agreed, you'll probably get extras during subsequent meetings.
Old 23-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
Knockers are huge, nice and soft. On the meatier side but with knockers that size it’ll be a disaster is she was skinny. Massage...don’t expect too much la...you visit for the fun bags, not the massage. She’s been around for a while moving from location to location. Only contactable via WeChat. Price is on the higher end just because of the huge knockers. Oh and just so you know she’s got quite an attitude if you get on her bad side.
Is the session SN or FN?
Old 23-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Why not give it a try since heart aching so badly
i try to sms panda several time but no reply at all.
Any bro know how to get her booking easier ?
Old 23-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Guiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LN RTC Already?
Old 23-04-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2265 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If ML ask you to drive her to supermarket, it's means she's comfortable enough with you. If you had agreed, you'll probably get extras during subsequent meetings.
I think it means she is running out of kotex, food and drinks soon. Better dun expect to get extras from her during subsequent sessions, maybe next time directly ask u to buy Starbucks or these things (extras) for her.
Old 23-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
I think it means she is running out of kotex, food and drinks soon. Better dun expect to get extras from her during subsequent sessions, maybe next time directly ask u to buy Starbucks or these things (extras) for her.
I actually drove ex-Natalie/Carol to Mustafa twice after my sessions. Both occasions were after 1 am, so risk of meeting people I know was negligible.

The first time after grocery shopping, she realised that she had forgotten to bring her house key and access card, and couldn't go back to her unit. She asked me to leave her there and she would contact the house owner for assistance in the morning. I didn't. Eventually, I contacted Feel who was staying barely 50 m away who agreed to let Nat bunk in for the night. They became friends after that incident.

The second time we went grocery shopping, she cooked eggs and bacon which we both ate.

Needless to say, I never encountered difficulties booking Nat, and never once kena aeroplaned by her.

Memories...

Last edited by JasonJG; 23-04-2021 at 05:06 PM.
Old 23-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiz View Post
LN RTC Already?
Likely tio lighting strike by the big storm.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 23-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

No wonder I get the feeling she is professionally trained.
I agree with you her hygiene level is one of the top.
Will visit her again when I have a chance.

Quote:
MR on Zi Xin
She was a ML back in China so can see her moves all step by step one.
Started off with massage and chit chatting, then finger teasing, cat bath back and then AR. Then cat bath front then BBBJ until CIM.

All these while she very focus on hygiene, keep wiping away her saliva on my body. I would say her hygiene is top notch. After the deed she went to brush teeth and mouth wash.
Old 23-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

I agree with you... even if no one sees both of you... your CO might smell something different when she's in the car.... to risky.

Quote:
Haha. I got CO at home. Better not risk letting ppl I know see me outside with her.
Old 23-04-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro you know our favourite also planning a return very soon right? If all goes well , it will be very very very soon.
Seems like our favourite has arrived on our shores. Happy days hahah
Old 23-04-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
hi bro, may i know which qingqing this is? seems to have 2, if you don't mind enlightening

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qing-qing-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qingqing-massage/
bottoom one..
very very commercial..
wont recommend....
Old 23-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Anybody has tried this Yi Yi before?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yiyi-massage/

She seems very friendly with her message reply.

Can direct me to the reviews on her in this forum please? Thank you very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1