The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 0
mbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

deleted post

Last edited by mbolton; 04-02-2021 at 12:24 PM. Reason: accidental posting an incomplete post
Old 04-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 0
mbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Aini

Waited close to 2 weeks for this appointment and luckily did not get cancelled to find out for myself the experience.

Location: 5/10. While near to MRT (5 mins walk) and got some public carpark lots beside, location is quite open and no place to wait around before going up. Looks like a busy place too.. met 3 different bros on way in.. (either leaving or waiting)

Looks: 7/10. Young but not that appealing to me.. probably will put her age at around 23-26.

Massage: 7/10. Tries to please and will commend her for not using phone during the session.

Sensual & HJ: 6/10. A bit SOP and mechanical

Service: 8/10. FN and showers u before and after, this is quite rare now. She tries to make conversations too, but I do not have chemistry with her and sometimes it feels a bit of awkward

RMT? Unlikely as I felt the 2 weeks wait built up an unrealistic expectation that it is going to be a fantastic session.. And price now is on high side at $130..
Old 04-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnbig View Post
Here's my FR for Lisa
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-lisa/

Was aching from exercising the previous day so thought of going for a massage with some special rather than risking it at some MP with no GQ.
Arrived at Kovan on time after confirming but when i parked she said i had to wait another 30mins as the client she serving now got problem shooting.
First impression was that shes out to please already.

Went to la kopi at nearby kopitiam before proceeding to her place.
Started by taking a shower - never help me shower but she was standing outside the glass door watching me, this made me quite turn on.
Massage very strong, not piano type. I can tahan strong/pain massage but hers make me groan abit.
Told me to turn around and surprised that she was already topless. I asked her why she took off her clothes and she said she was ready to please me.
Took the JQ package for $50 more. asked if she could give me boobjob as hers was really big. at first say ok but after that said if she can just do HJ instead and let me play with her boobs.

Location: 9/10 Discreet. parking easily accessible, if walk from mrt about 5min.

Looks & Body: 7/10 Photo and real life not the same. Pics definitely zhng-ed. Boobs really big for the boobs lover.

Massage: 10/10 will work on places you feel sore and takes her time

HJ JQ: 9/10 wont rush you, ensures that you enjoy it

Service: 10/10, really chatty, can talk about anything. Told me that previously was from the Spa nearby and i said "oh that one fake spa" and she was surprised that i know. Said she use to provide massage and HJ for clients there. Very playful too. And out to please.

Overall RTM: Yes for sure. However, she is a bit popular and will answer phone calls in the midst of the massage. Next client waiting outside the place when i was leaving.
After so many years, she can still go around scamming people. How much are you paid to write this?
Old 04-02-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Lao chio, looks is OK, figure is OK. But service soso. In and out 40min. Massage abit rush and chopchop. Comfortable but short. Can top up for bbbj, but don't waste money la, only 1 or 2min, then hj all the way. hj is just up down kind.
There are better milf out there to make ur money worth.
I see, thanks. Any milfs in particular you like or want to recommend?
Old 04-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Lao chio, looks is OK, figure is OK. But service soso. In and out 40min. Massage abit rush and chopchop. Comfortable but short. Can top up for bbbj, but don't waste money la, only 1 or 2min, then hj all the way. hj is just up down kind.
There are better milf out there to make ur money worth.
wah so jialat now? i used to find her regularly for nuru in the past before she changed location and dropped nuru. looks like another fallen ml.
Old 04-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
wah so jialat now? i used to find her regularly for nuru in the past before she changed location and dropped nuru. looks like another fallen ml.
Wondering the same.
Her Nuru used to be the best.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.site/mu-mu-massage/

Yesterday tried Mu Mu, She simply give the perfect massage. Nothing to describe.Try her and u will enjoy, but remember to save a slot for my next week visit.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

I went yesterday . Her attitude is very good.

Boobs : D cup natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.

Sensual was great too, enjoyed the HJ and BBBJJ and CIM.
GFE : 8/10 ( i dont usually rate gfe for other ML as i personally dont feel a thing) but shes different..i like how she can naturally make u feel comfortable wif her wif her playful character.

https://sglonelyguys.site/sophia-massage/
Old 04-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
https://beautycastle.host/abby-massage-hj-bj/

Anyone tried this Abby before? Tried searching and didn't find any FRs.
SYT, pretty face, cute little boobs. That's about it.
Massage and sensual so-so.
Time watcher, probably because double-, triple-booked. In and out within 40min.
If don't take FJ package (which supposedly is the norm), need to top up for SN and roam.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
SYT, pretty face, cute little boobs. That's about it.
Massage and sensual so-so.
Time watcher, probably because double-, triple-booked. In and out within 40min.
If don't take FJ package (which supposedly is the norm), need to top up for SN and roam.
Full course at 160 if not wrong..

She texted me massgae@40, fj@160, duno is top up 160 or all in alr

After that no reply

How much for the top up sn and roam?
Old 04-02-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post

After that no reply

$160 is all in.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-02-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post

After that no reply

FJ at 160

CBJ (plastic wrap not cd) 140

HJ with SN and roam 120

HJ basic 100

All prices all in inclusive of massage. Don't expect too much from the massage. She knows some points but not much strength. IMHO if you click with her, can be a not bad experience. If not might be a bit of an ice queen. I think per slot is 40 to 45 mins not full hour. I also got about 45 mins in total not a full hour.

Btw she operates in a MP not condo
Old 04-02-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, she not new here.
And yes can't massage and not my type just me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
FJ at 160

CBJ (plastic wrap not cd) 140

HJ with SN and roam 120

HJ basic 100

All prices all in inclusive of massage. Don't expect too much from the massage. She knows some points but not much strength. IMHO if you click with her, can be a not bad experience. If not might be a bit of an ice queen. I think per slot is 40 to 45 mins not full hour. I also got about 45 mins in total not a full hour.

Btw she operates in a MP not condo
Old 04-02-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Confirmed last night and I drove all the way there then she tell me I didn't reply when she asked this morning. No need to work every moment check HP got message or not, somemore visited her twice b4. Really kns.
yes i also very pissed with this type. who fly your kite this way? mine was co co - because i replied 20 min late to her second confirmation
Old 04-02-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
My logical mind: wait till there’s more fishes in the ocean before going fishing again.

My “little bro mind”: no fish, prawn also can 🤦🏼..

FR for https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-amy/

I had some time to kill in the morning, was reading through the forum and usually I would go for my usual ie: Melody, Judy for a good massage and a milf release, somehow today I backside itchy and decided to try something new.

Overall: 5/10

Looks: 8/10
Massage:2/10
Sensual:4/10

She does not look like her photos, at the same time she’s not ugly ah - like one of the bros said, the hot OL “super plain vanilla” lol

Massage was done on a bed which was abit imbalanced (or maybe I too heavy &#128514 no towel, means just lie on the bed cover - I doubt the next bro will get a new bed cover, room smells heavily of smoke (her diffuser spoil in her defence). No strength for massage so if you’re opting for good massage don’t bother

Sensual wise, nothing to shout the usual in SN and cannot zhut. So I stupidly requested for a 90 min session, paid $150 and left in 40 mins, it was at that time I told myself, I shouldn’t do a massage after XE, who raise the bar so high- whatever follows is just zzz...

Time for me to just practice my right hand.. and wait for new supply lol..
Always give credit when credit is credit is due. I had a couple of radio silence, even for those that I RTM regularly so I thought ok let’s revisit Amy and see how she fared a month later.

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 3/10 (really not her strength)
Sensual: 8.5:10 - I don’t know if it’s the beauty of time, or many bros train her well, but boy oh boy her sensual this time was exceeding expectations. She first took off her white blouse, revealing those natural b-cuppers, as I turned around, I went into zhut without asking for permission (thought I was going to get scolded) she just let out a soft moan, and could feel that her nipples slowly erect- it’s like how you typically arouse your gf when you’re having a feel for it. Next she rub those nice soft bouncy castles over my body, lightly brushing over my ear while still holding on to my shaft. She then started her catbath, starting from my chest slowly sucking and licking her way down, emphasising on the nipples, giving it a soft bite and continue her way down- where the surprise was, I thought she was going to stop, but she continued licking my inner thighs, inside of the inner thighs - all these while with the up down motion firmly on my shaft, and then she came back to my nipples and I had a full blown release - didn’t release so much in a such a long time..

I still think she’s vanilla but I think she’s a trainable vanilla who learns fast- and to the bros who gave her tips (I think, if not I cannot imagine what could have changed in a months time) thank you so much!! 🙏🙏 RTM: of course, and to the bros who pm me, 60 minutes fun is good with her since massage is really not her strength.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1