The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Maybe it sounds better if you just say 'she'. The 'she' that did that to you. Fairly equal because you were a cuckold as well to believe. If it is transactional, it is clear. You want to develop friendship, why not? If really you feel so strongly for each other, why not? It is a risk you willing to take in the first choice. YOU MAKE THAT CHOICE. YOU ARE EQUALLY AT FAULT. What were you thinking then? Free f?

I just hated it when individuals just pin all the blame on the other person, making themselves to be saint.

And again, I apologise for saying all those things. I take it back.
Wtf are you talking about? WL when i met her, then finish WL profession go back home country. What she went back is is a string of men she can leech with her husband.

Which farking part is my wrong??? That was 20 years ago when i was a freshy no knowing about the warning. And that time where got internet such a good platform of information and knowledge.

Trust and forgive someone's past after being caught back home after knowing she had an abortion.

You want to step in my shoes?
Old 01-10-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

What i hate most are Whiite Knights for ML and WL.

Defending them at all cost.....
Old 01-10-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Lol, that was so many many years ago.

But my stance toward them harden, i can talk to them like human. But they want to act stuck up after giving money. I will insult them like whore especially paying to much money. They better give my worth.

Indeed full moon tonight, cheers. Need a drink to chill....
I must say that one thing I see eye to eye with you - and I made this point previously - is that there's really not a yawning difference between a therapist at a top hotel spa who's offering a handjob fully clothed vs. someone allowing "full service" at a dinghy Geylang hotel. Yes, don't think for once that the former is more innocent.

All that said, I still see you harping on the issue. As you said, your story happened a long time ago and I sincerely hope your bitterness is not affecting other aspects of your life.

Good luck.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kobe999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me i pay I play I forget.
I cannot be bother about their stories and they also cannot be bother about mine too.
End of the day they want to earn I want to shiok.
Just my own 1 cents thought.
Cheers bros.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Aiya, just live out your fantasy within the 1, 2 hours. After that, time to put that behind and go back to the real world.
I always live by this.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
covidiot19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...2#post20229882

I lost her contact.. anyone can PM? Thanks
Old 01-10-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Latest raid news. Areas that were effected. Antivice getting more active recently. This is probably 2nd in the roll raid after CB 2nd phase. Might have more coming.

Quote:
Raids at condominiums, hotels and residential units islandwide

According to an Oct. 1 police news release, officers from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and the seven Police Land Divisions conducted coordinated raids at multiple locations islandwide.

The locations include condominiums, hotels and residential units at:

Jalan Bukit Merah
Sing Joo Walk
Marne Road
Mistri Road
Race Course Road
Alexandra Road
Telok Blangah Road
Zion Road
River Valley Road
Kim Keat Close
Kellock Road
Nathan Road
Jalan Dusun
Ah Hood Road
Wilkie Road
Richards Ave
Upper Serangoon Road
Lorong Melayu
Changi Road
Geylang
Lorong L Telok Kurau
Lorong Marican
Kang Ching Road
Yishun
Woodlands
Hougang
Sophia Road
Meyappa Chettiar Road
Old 01-10-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Sorry, i seen whores that don't regard a human life.

They deserve to die in my opinion.
told you guys liao someone here kena KC and seems got mental issue you choose your own path and generalised others WL and talk trash lol while other bros are doing just fine with their life

if really hate WL then quit and retire, find other things to do, die is a strong word so please behave
hope you can be better person in next life
Old 01-10-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
Any bro tried this lady before? Not many MRs on her in the thread

https://sglonelyguys.online/angela-massage/

How was the session?
Hi bro, I visited her before a few years ago. Location as stated in the east. If her last known location remains unchanged, then you need to walk abit from MRT.

My experience with her is fantastic. Her massage skills is top notch, on par with those clean massage place. Has the strength to give hard massage. I will recommend strongly if you want a good massage.

For the sensual part, not strong roaming signals. The times I visited her, she always strip away her panties but always dodge when I try to roam south. Till now I have no clue why she will dodge since she stripped all the way. Her HJ is pretty good, not mechanical. Last time if want BF, need to top up. Seems like now this is not listed so not sure whether BF is the standard offering
Old 01-10-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
told you guys liao someone here kena KC and seems got mental issue you choose your own path and generalised others WL and talk trash lol while other bros are doing just fine with their life

if really hate WL then quit and retire, find other things to do, die is a strong word so please behave
hope you can be better person in next life
I never mentioned the word hate.

Do i hate them? No
Do i have them respect? Depends, if they act like atas princess i will lookdown on them

Treat them with atmost respect like a darling while they think that you are just an idiot.

Be a man FFS. That's why overseas people think all Singaporean men are stupid. This come from a KTV lady working in Dongguan during my chionging days.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Just want to know.

How often you guys visit ML/FL?

I tried 3 times once week, wallet behtahan haha

Now want to keep for maybe 2-3 times/mth
I try to keep it like once a week lol im poor
Old 01-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
I try to keep it like once a week lol im poor
Once a week also not easy, haha

Min $440 a month
Old 01-10-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
Hi bro, I visited her before a few years ago. Location as stated in the east. If her last known location remains unchanged, then you need to walk abit from MRT.

Thanks bro, that’s really useful to know 👍🏼
Old 01-10-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Once a week also not easy, haha

Min $440 a month
Pray Phase 3 Geylang is also included.

$100 for substandard massage and HJ is really facepalm.

Go Geylang $50 get real song and then get a real good back massage for another $50 that can really make you go to sleep.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Just want to know.

How often you guys visit ML/FL?

I tried 3 times once week, wallet behtahan haha

Now want to keep for maybe 2-3 times/mth
1 time per month or 2 lor

Best is 2 to 3 month 1 time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1