The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
doubt SS would be your cup of tea.

Compared to OG Angel, Song Song gives the fresh SYT vibes while OG Angel has a more womanly feel.

Figure wise OG Angel has more meat to grab but Song Song is pretty much skin and bones.

OG Angel has a certain feisty feel, SS plays the gentle GF role.

she's no undisputed beauty, but the typical uni slim boney chiobu that you'd take a second glance at.

I miss xiaoxiao the twin. she's a good mix of OG Angel and Song2 imo.
Thanks bro for your input
I like both xiaoxiao, haha
Old 09-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Tried to book a ML from beauty castle, timing all arrange swee Swee
When I reached the shop, turn up to be timing cock up because of double booking.
But the shop rearrange me another ML that turn up to be rare gem.

Look: 9 Chio (big eyes)
Body : 9 curvy with out extra fats.
Weight: 50kg
Boobs : 36D natural. (Boobs lover would not forget it)
Massage : 8 (like her juagen very much)
Gfe: very strong gfe feel.

She not a time watcher and during massage, she doesn’t even carry phone with her. For me that like to have good massage with Comfortable HJ, I am preparing to revisit again soon.
After the whole session happily ended, I am just like a lucky man that able to enjoy my day and also discovered this rare gem.

Found this ad about her.

Last edited by helium_diokside; 17-09-2020 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Wrong location
Old 09-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
Managed to arrange appointment two weeks ago.She promised to sendvaddress but did not.Think business too good. Move to anither ml bah

True. I didn't visit anymore as she didn't offer to do nuru after starting back in July.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
johnteo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Taozi from slg

Attracted by her looks and good FR, decided to take the plunge.

Location: 7/10. Ample parking for drivers. The area is a bit 'open', easily spotted by passerbys.
Looks: 7/10. Late 20s to early 30s. Pictures got enhance but definitely real.
Body: 8/10. Tall, slender, body. Yummy. Boobs enhanced.
Massage: 6/10. Just press press, not much to talk about.
HJ/CBJ: 8/10. SN when doing the job. Hardworking and willing to accommodate to your needs. She will use warm water to engulf your little bro. Shiok release. No complaints.
Overall: 7.5/10. Hardworking lady. A bit blur blur but make up with enthusiasm.
RTM: Can if no other good choice.

FR for Xingchen from slg

Sucker for sweet looking girls. Decided to try despite mixed reviews.

Location: 8/10. Good for both drivers and public transport. Discreet apartment building.
Looks: 8/10. Late 20s. Pictures taken a few years ago and good angle. Look older but still quite pretty.
Body: 8/10. Hot body, nice shapely boobs. Silky smooth skin.
Massage: 5/10. Almost non-existent.
Sensual: Does an incredible routine to get your blood pumping. Moaning, tickling, catbath, HDLY. Little bro super hard after that.
HJ/CBJ: 8/10. SN and can feel boobs. Lights are dim but the sight of her body shape was enough to get me excited. Will kiss and suck around your little bro and balls region. With sound effects. Good suction, a bit rough with some teeth feeling. Good release.
Overall: 8/10. A bit commercial feeling. Not very attentive, not much GFE. Caught her lying on the bed staring at her phone after I came out from shower. First time I see ML so attached to her phone. Can tell she is in this line for quite long and standard drop a bit.
RTM: Maybe not as I prefer more GFE. Hot body though.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
tomsawyer91 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomsawyer91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
MR Cheryl

Looks: 6/10
Milf, maybe late 30s, early 40s?

GFE: 6/10
Really friendly and nice, will talk to you at the start but won't chat too much if she realise you prefer quiet setting.

Body: 7/10
Relatively well maintained body

Massage: 8/10
Teasing type, will tease a lot

If you don't mind milf, good option for nuru. Her place is a quiet apartment but you need wait at the lift lobby which is a bit open.

Also, does anyone remember this syt working at Campbell area? She did bbbj, was working here maybe end of last year.

I forgot her name and number liao, i want find out whether she rtc anot
Old 09-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Short FR for Ying Ying

Located in J area, walked thru some alley with the given direction, quite discreet but not so public transport friendly.

Once arrived, was greeted by her with her 1 piece sexy outfit and high heels.
Very sexy lady, slim and good size breast. She was with her mask all the time so cannot comment on her looks.

Took a shower and proceeded to lie on the bed. Massage was almost non-existent, she had to excuse herself several time to reply bros on her phone, so got a little distracted.

Then came the sensual part, light finger running throughout my body, intense and as good as Adele teasing, requested for the massage chair, was another pretty erotic experience done in full nude and then we moved to a smaller stool to finish me off.

Would say I will surely come back for her teasing, it is a very positive experience.
Bro, this one?
https://sglonelyguy.online/ying-ying-massage/
Old 09-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Visited 7th princess for the first time..

Craving for a good massage so decided to book her based on her past FRs. Kinda expected that she will not be a looker but willing to compromise physical attributes for a good massage.

However, upon seeing her, felt like leaving immediately as the look really dont "gum" me.
Anyway, went ahead with her regardlessly hoping her massage will be good enough to divert my attention.

Massage was ok, but definitely not as good as what I was expecting from her past FRs. The moment when she switched to sensual service, I was hoping it would end asap.

Not to take anything away from her, she does have a good atitude thou she alittle quiet. She also provide a good service and doesnt eat into your time. Apartment is clean as well.

Sadly, her physical attributes and the way she dresses up really dont gum me at all.

My honest 5 cts...
Old 09-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fxxkthis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR for Qing Tian after lurking for a long time. Pardon me if I make any mistake and everything is purely my opinion, won’t be giving any rating.

Location: Central area. ~7mins walk from MRT, but there’s a bus stop right in front of the apartment. Apartment was not that dirty for me as per a bro previous FR, she had a floor stain remover bottle so she might have just started to clean. Towel was very small, like a gym towel.

Looks: Should be around mid 20s but definitely a SYT. Thought I would be disappointed from mixed reviews recently but she is much prettier than the current available MLs.

Body: Petite and skin feels smooth. Room was too dark so couldn’t see very clearly. Not an expert on this but boobs is probably B+ and feels enhanced? Butt is a handful to grab.

Massage: Started off with her standing in front of me massaging my shoulders while I admire her smooth legs. Can see she puts in effort and work from top to bottom at least for 20mins.

Sensual: Stripped till only undies (black thong) left. Normal catbath with soft moaning that’s a turn on to me. Turned over and she started grinding me with undies on and kisses all over my body and so near to my little bro that I thought she would give bbbj but sadly no.

HJ: 2 shots in total, nothing special and no black face for taking too long. Roaming south was allowed but she position herself that couldn’t play with her boobs much. Lie on my body to rest after each shot and asked for permission to use phone.

GFE: Could converse with her throughout session but just normal conversations and not much GFE.

RTM: Maybe. Price is on the high side and doesn’t feel very worth. My benchmark is Dian Dian before CB period if any bros tried her before.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnteo88 View Post

FR for Xingchen from slg

Sucker for sweet looking girls. Decided to try despite mixed reviews.

Location: 8/10. Good for both drivers and public transport. Discreet apartment building.
Looks: 8/10. Late 20s. Pictures taken a few years ago and good angle. Look older but still quite pretty.
Body: 8/10. Hot body, nice shapely boobs. Silky smooth skin.
Massage: 5/10. Almost non-existent.
Sensual: Does an incredible routine to get your blood pumping. Moaning, tickling, catbath, HDLY. Little bro super hard after that.
HJ/CBJ: 8/10. SN and can feel boobs. Lights are dim but the sight of her body shape was enough to get me excited. Will kiss and suck around your little bro and balls region. With sound effects. Good suction, a bit rough with some teeth feeling. Good release.
Overall: 8/10. A bit commercial feeling. Not very attentive, not much GFE. Caught her lying on the bed staring at her phone after I came out from shower. First time I see ML so attached to her phone. Can tell she is in this line for quite long and standard drop a bit.
RTM: Maybe not as I prefer more GFE. Hot body though.
If you have her WeChat you will know she is a well pampered ML for very long and this type of ML unless you play the wooing game with her showering her with material gifts and bring her out eat good food, you can forget about GFE. I normally shun away from this type of ML, very easy to spot, they always flaunt on WeChat.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecker View Post
Did she go by another name in the past?
+138 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-09-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Qing Chuan

Went to her before the negative reviews came out so this is my unbiased opinion

Looks - can tell she was prettier a few years ago, maybe put on some weight and abit haggard recently, overall I would say passable but not a headturner.
She also seemed tired when I went in, so didn't get off to a good start

Massage - not much feel as 1st impressions already didnt go well. Had the feeling both of us just wanted to get it over and done with

Sensual - her height adds to her appeal. I think she must have been a looker before and can still be popular if she rests abit and slim down.

Overall ok la, just that I would prefer others if have time/money.

For comparison, Anran is my favourite at the moment. Your milage may vary though
Old 09-09-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.online/yangyang-massage/

After i visit her, she is good and i love her massage and services alot. She is definitely for those who look for massage, worth it and no regrets. Will definitely return to look for her again for services.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/yangyang-massage/

After i visit her, she is good and i love her massage and services alot. She is definitely for those who look for massage, worth it and no regrets. Will definitely return to look for her again for services.
You write exactly like those clones bumping the ad
Old 09-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
You write exactly like those clones bumping the ad
Look at his nick you will know hes easily satisfied.
Old 09-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
pop.tard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Tried to book a ML from beauty castle, timing all arrange swee Swee
When I reached the shop, turn up to be timing cock up because of double booking.
But the shop rearrange me another ML that turn up to be rare gem.

Look: 9 Chio (big eyes)
Body : 9 curvy with out extra fats.
Weight: 50kg
Boobs : 36D natural. (Boobs lover would not forget it)
Massage : 8 (like her juagen very much)
Gfe: very strong gfe feel.

She not a time watcher and during massage, she doesn’t even carry phone with her. For me that like to have good massage with Comfortable HJ, I am preparing to revisit again soon.
After the whole session happily ended, I am just like a lucky man that able to enjoy my day and also discovered this rare gem.
How much you pay for the top up? Was quoted on the high side
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1