The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

message deleted
Old 08-01-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Hey Bros,

Noticed Angel’s ad is not up anymore. Did she RTC?

Didn’t manage to try her. )8

Her looks reminded me a bit of Baby from some time back. Miss her too...
Old 08-01-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 13
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
MR for Rui Rui

Sensual wise, it's been a long time since i had such a wonderful BJ though capped, the last time i got my dick raped was by LMM,
RuiRui tries to go deep as i can felt my dickhead hitting the back of her throat sometimes, it'll be perfect if cap wasn't on
though Rui Rui is slightly less skillful. This carry on for several minutes and i requested to switch to HJ, abit of licking here and there
finally released holding her in my arms,

as what other bros mentioned, not for boobs lovers but her etiquette really made up for it and no rush throughout.

RTM : Definately when i need a good blow as i'm saving about 25mins on the road going to her place instead.

Thank You
Interesting! Gonna try next !
Old 08-01-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros, not sure if this has been asked but I enjoy pleasuring the ML (that gets me on), any recommendations on this? I don't mind painting or just rubbing the clit, but feels good if they get wet! Thanks in advance!
Old 08-01-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
No problema bro, no need to explain anything.. From what she told you seems like she has really good work ethics by not checking phone.. Since she's so fully booked then I can only say I have no luck this time round, time to find others or rtm some old friends lo..

Now pondering who I should go for next; Xwz, Tang Tang or Lan Lan?
This TB looks like quite good....dunno can last for how long.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-01-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Next up I want to try these 3 girls:

Song Song
https://sglonelyguy.org/song-song-massage/

Xiao Yu
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-yu-massage/

Emma
https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

If any of you kind souls have given them a try before and want to save me some pain, please let me know just in case <3
Haha you like mystery... sorry never tried
Old 08-01-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Looks like SLG OG Angel delisted already - she RTC-ed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Hey Bros,

Noticed Angel’s ad is not up anymore. Did she RTC?

Didn’t manage to try her. )8

Her looks reminded me a bit of Baby from some time back. Miss her too...
She hasn’t RTC but soon
Don’t bother looking for her unless you regular
Old 08-01-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
MR for Xiao Xiao (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

Overall: Really has the heart for service, made me feel very comfortable and chatted quite a bit. Very low commercial feel which is great for me. She's very smiley and chirpy. I think I'll book her again but maybe this time try her HJ.

Damage: $110
She told me she is not good at HJ, she prefer to do CBJ....
Old 08-01-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried the seventh-princess, seems no MR

https://sglonelyguy.org/seventh-princess-massage/

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-01-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
She told me she is not good at HJ, she prefer to do CBJ....
Imagine girlfriend say this to you 🤗 .. keeper
Old 08-01-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
FR for Xin Er

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/

Looks: 7/10 - MILF looking
Body: 7/10 - Curvy (but not fat) with a nice set of boobs - like in the pictures shown in SLG listing
Massage: 7/10 - Puts in effort and is strong
AR: 8/10 - her AR is different from the typical AR i experienced from Nian Nian and RTC-ed Xia Xia (theirs is you are on all four and they do the AR). Her AR is you lying down with one of your leg resting on her body and she does the deed. I think quite a different feeling but the good thing is she does it for quite some time and it feels good
BBBJ/CIM: 8/10 - she does a good job there - twirling and swirling her tongue around
GFE: 8/10 - very friendly and chatty

Location: 5 minutes walk from MRT - near a lot of eating places and shopping mall. Not sure about parking

RTM - yes but will be trying the SYTs first

In summary, go for the service e.g. AR/BJ. Looks-wise, will grow on you but not a looker.
How the roaming?

Nian nian quite ice reputation I heard.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
How the roaming?

Nian nian quite ice reputation I heard.
Can roam anyway. Btw this fr is not for nian nian. I am referring to xin er
Old 08-01-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

Seventh princess has been here for quite some time and I used to look for her somewhat regularly. In terms of looks and figure I think she’s above average. Not the best but probably about a 7-7.5. What stands out for her is her massage skills which I thought was excellent. Also, her attitude is wonderful (though a bit quiet), will make sure that you’re feeling good throughout the session and she’s one of the few MLs that will help you shower. HJ is good too and she’s very patient.

The only reason why I stopped looking for her is because she’s really plain vanilla. Roaming very limited and gfe also quite limited. I also because I started to develop a stronger preference for stronger flavours hahaha.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Seventh princess has been here for quite some time and I used to look for her somewhat regularly. In terms of looks and figure I think she’s above average. Not the best but probably about a 7-7.5. What stands out for her is her massage skills which I thought was excellent. Also, her attitude is wonderful (though a bit quiet), will make sure that you’re feeling good throughout the session and she’s one of the few MLs that will help you shower. HJ is good too and she’s very patient.

The only reason why I stopped looking for her is because she’s really plain vanilla. Roaming very limited and gfe also quite limited. I also because I started to develop a stronger preference for stronger flavours hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

Bro you should do a search for "7p" or princess in the forum, most of the bros recommend her by that acronym.

service attitude is great, slightly matured but not to the extend of MILF.
Fail safe massage, will visit her once in a while as what bro bkba333 pretty sums up.

Thank You
Old 08-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried Zhi Xin but dissapointed
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhi-xin-massage/

Pros-
She looks like in pics, quite pretty I have to say at least to me.
Boobs big but man made however nicely done cos soft and bouncy except when u roam or touch below her breasts u can feel the lump but its all right cos still bouncy
She quite tall and shower for you.
Gives u head massage after the deed.
Time management good.

Cons-
massage cmi
sensual cmi
bj cmi
boobs nice but cannot suck only grope.
Used phone quite often.

Overall she nice and friendly but due to the cons department I will not rtm.

Happy new year to all.
I got to agree on the cons. Similar to the previous FR i posted. But got to agree she is a nice lady.

However I am not paying just to meet a nice lady and get not up to "standard" service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1