The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

Visited her last weekend.

Looks: Exactly as per photo. Almost 100%.

Body: Ample boobs and nice nipples. But no butt.

Shower: She excel in this when helping you to shower. Really skilled in this department.

Massage: Really 0. Cannot even do 蚂蚁上树 properly. Total piano. But indeed is nude.

Sensual: Also below par. Just cannot click at all. She got this licking in the near ass area. Quitr shiok. Got a few very low class dirty talking. LOL

GFE: Feel commercial.

RTM: NO NO NO.

Suspect she is FL convert into ML.
Same experience as you. A bit wasted, she is pretty actually. In and out her place in 30-40 minutes time.
The only saving grace is the condo she stay is nice and clean.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Not targeting u or anything but I used to be like u scared this scared that. Esp after some BBBJ then will slightly regret don’t know will kena anything or not. But once try liao then you sort of got a bit addicted to that sensation of shiokness when the pretty girl goes down on you. I can live without it of course but when the girl offers then why not. Imagine going to the likes of Xue Er and the ex angpai Momo without having them have a go at your buddy. That would have been such a waste! Lol.
I prefer CBJ now though for hygiene purposes, still quite shiok to me.
And yes u are right latex don’t taste good esp since it usually comes with lubricant. So most of them will wipe it off, some may even get bj type of condom cos they say taste better.
But as mentioned before, if the girl is pretty and does it right, a good sensual hj is equally as good.
Yes, few times in the past cannot tahan go n paint ML and then regret n wait n see if anything happen after.... been through that and decided not to risk bbbj/ painting...

Wanted to try carol cbj, but she got no condom on hand so no chance since. Will take on the good advice from you n bros here n try CBJ when the opportunity arises.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tell us how it went after

But don't just stop there ya... All these girls bring something different and exquisite to the table. Spend some time to savour each of them.
Visited her... not bad especially sensual part where she tried to please.

Looks wise looks grew on me, pleasantly sweet/cute especially when she smiles.

However maybe I too numb as mentioned so no wow factor for me to rtm.

C
Old 04-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY!

That's what I always say about MPs and spas. Yes I must admit there are really pretty girls BUT in that environment, we the customer surrender ALL control to the ladies.

And because we are nice, gentle, polite Singaporeans, we won't make too much of a fuss if things are not right. And they know it.

If they don't want to take off clothes, they will have "valid excuses", and we won't say anything. Not upfront or clear about rates, and later kenna terok terok, we won't say anything much. They shortcut services and go out "wash hands" for 10 mins, we won't say anything.

Plus the room is too small, walls too thin, no proper shower facilities, too many customers walking here and there.

So yes there may be young pretty girls inside , but more often than not, you walk out feeling ripped off, pissed off and feeling like a stupid fool.
Yes, true too but i first started out playing at MP abt 20 + yrs ago or so. Memories 😊
Old 04-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think the noob us who don’t frequent spa that often will get that.
I’ve prob only gone spa like once or twice before and din really like the experience enough to garner more experience.
The thing abt spa is usually I don’t know what to expect.
Pricing wise sometimes erratic, need to bargain, most girls don’t even want to be upfront with you from the start, time cut short, fear of bumping into others etc.
Prefer my sessions to be relatively stress free and private once I enter the room.
Though I must say, many spas have such pretty syts it gets my heart flustered to want to try at times.
Even if visit frequently, different SPAs operate differently. Example the upsell P massage some include HJ, some don't and have to pay extra for it; some just fuckshop in disguise... and indeed I have met some really pretty ones.

C
Old 04-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

$$$ ka-Ching, ka-ching $$$

Am flying off tomorrow so decided to rtm $$$ as she was free and available

Actually was sceptical but thought let’s see if she is better than the first round before judging her further

https://sglonelyguy.org/manni-massage/

And to keep it short and sexy, she is worth returning! She has improved on her sensual and thanks to some Bros here who taught her some methods and style. She is working hard to see what makes it work here. Will go back for more after my trip!

I have to state that I am a returning customer, not sure if it will be the same for first timer.

Have fun!
Old 04-06-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamzhoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
$$$ ka-Ching, ka-ching $$$

Am flying off tomorrow so decided to rtm $$$ as she was free and available
Wow.. she looks sweet. I will try her when I’m free. Hehehe
Old 04-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Visited her... not bad especially sensual part where she tried to please.

Looks wise looks grew on me, pleasantly sweet/cute especially when she smiles.

However maybe I too numb as mentioned so no wow factor for me to rtm.
Well at least you had fun. So who next?
Old 04-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yes, true too but i first started out playing at MP abt 20 + yrs ago or so. Memories 😊
Me too. But those days it was proper spas... Big , with sauna, hot cold pool, rooms with showers, and Malaysian girls.

Now it's makeshift rooms, thin plywood partitions, narrow corridors, one portable shower usually at the back, and scheming prc girls who teach each other how to scam some more. hahaha
Old 04-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamzhoj View Post
Wow.. she looks sweet. I will try her when I’m free. Hehehe
Looks like the quality of fake FR writers and promoters is at an all time low
Old 04-06-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me too. But those days it was proper spas... Big , with sauna, hot cold pool, rooms with showers, and Malaysian girls.

Now it's makeshift rooms, thin plywood partitions, narrow corridors, one portable shower usually at the back, and scheming prc girls who teach each other how to scam some more. hahaha
Yea man.. Malaysian girls tops to me last time.
Remembered one spa at dunlop st last time quite good also at beach rd hordes of malaysian girls.
Damn it, im getting old man. 😡
Old 04-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

A few spas still have some standards. I just visited one last week in the East that had an ensuite shower room big enough to bonk two girls at the same time. Only caveat is it's pretty inaccessible unless you drive.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
A few spas still have some standards. I just visited one last week in the East that had an ensuite shower room big enough to bonk two girls at the same time. Only caveat is it's pretty inaccessible unless you drive.
I'm sure there are still some good spas. But pray tell, how much for entrance? There's hot cold pools? Theatre room? And free buffet food? Also got I presume.

And how many girls did you manage to bonk in there *wink wink

The last time I went to a swank spa was World Spa in Orchard. Grand, big, premium hospitality, over $100... Never went back. Siow!! Could have had two bbbj and cim for that sum. Lol
Old 04-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Simm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick123 View Post
Fake FRs! Beware!

https://sglonelyguy.org/cloris-massage/

Not even close to anything that’s said on the site. If she looked good it’s still complimentary but nope..

30mins late, another guy came in and I realized it’s a double booking. and on top of all, because another guy’s in the other room, she finished me off in 15mins and went to shower. I complained to her that it’s not even 20mins and she told me that usually people showered, changed and then continue the shoulder massage lol.

Good luck to the guy after me.
thanks bro, I was about to try her. Heng ar... hahaha
Old 04-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Sounds good bro, can PM me if it's not S****A spa?

Thx much. 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1