The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2018, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She used to work in MP at TP. Not sure now but fr what i know she didn't really sounds like sg.
Maybe a new convert. She was still studying last time like what she told me lah.. Dunno how true or not.
But definitely young then.. This was abt 3 or 4 yrs bk when i visited her.
I visited her once but nvr rtm again.
Thanks bro, you probably help lots of bros here saved the xtra $$ she is asking for
Old 01-11-2018, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
Anyone remember liu xin? Milf type with C cup, always massage with lingerie.
Anyone look for her before?

Old 01-11-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaya View Post
$130 ? so far I see the higher market price for ML is $120, what made her so special to charge this pricing

She super chio or service super power ?

Waiting to see commando mr
Started looking at this thread yesterday but only just noticed you guys talking about Chen Chen. Can confirm what one of the earlier bros said.

Recently, she had a topic in the MP and HC forum where she promoted herself as a local too, but everyone who went to try her said that she didn't sound local at all, so yeah most likely a recent convert.

I don't know if her service is terrible, it might be great for all I know so I won't speak on that. Just sharing what's relevant.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro, you probably help lots of bros here saved the xtra $$ she is asking for
Np bro, we are all here to share. 👍😊
Old 01-11-2018, 06:23 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Started looking at this thread yesterday but only just noticed you guys talking about Chen Chen. Can confirm what one of the earlier bros said.

Recently, she had a topic in the MP and HC forum where she promoted herself as a local too, but everyone who went to try her said that she didn't sound local at all, so yeah most likely a recent convert.

I don't know if her service is terrible, it might be great for all I know so I won't speak on that. Just sharing what's relevant.
I wouldn't say its terrible but i won't rtm. Went to visit her only once last time which was 3 or 4 yrs ago at the MP.
She did bj for me but all in all i didn't rtm cos not up to my expectations.
If bros are curious abt her can try cos also i dun wanna break her rice bowl. But i won't go for her.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
leepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me browsing and looking for $100 MLs with CIM and decided to visit Rui Rui last week, easy to find location, nice figure, sweet smile. Similar services to those written about her. Worth another visit definitely.

https://sglonelyguy.info/rui-rui-massage/
Old 01-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
ToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant future

Anyone remember or try a ML that goes by the name of Pink before? Miss her so much man.. forgot which website I saw her on, but it didn’t indicate her nationality. And when I met her then only I realized she is a Malaysian (from accent) and she is charging PEC price for ML and HJ/BBBJ. Yes BBBJ. That’s what she is damn good at. She will suck until CIM... and once her mouth touches your cock, she won’t let go and will suck until you release... no kidding.. I still got her old number but it’s like not in used liao... ****3458

Recent FRs
Ella from Angels Aura

Honey Massage from SGLoneyGuys
Old 01-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
$130???!!! That could explain the power of the pink IC, but most probably she’s a newly converted citizen ba.

P.S Julie Tan is airport but she’s definitely not
Whether newly converted or what, there is so many pink ic which only charge $100-110 and have good services.

Even angpai with either good looks or good services also dun dare to put this kind of pricing. And from the blur pix also dun think she’s that chio and services is still a major doubt. Seriously, using pink ic as gimmick to raise price is so wrong.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi, just checking.... Wanted to ask if any of the MLs use hotel rooms instead of apartments?
There are still some ML operating in hotels, it is easier to 'filter' the base of operations at the animal howling site bro, you can go looksee. But the bulk of the hotel girls are FLs.

But just curious, what's your dislike on apartments? My personal view on base of operation is:

1. Single bedroom unit (still the safest in general)
2. Shared bedrooms unit (if roommate is FL then the risk is heightened, too much human traffic)
3. Hotel (more scrutiny nowadays)
4. SPA (which i detest, pricier, girls will give excuses on playability citing the spa rules, ML halfway MIA..bump into other bros..)
5. OMO SPA (yes, you get exclusive attention but this kind of Spa attract the most attention coz super obvious sleazy)
6. HDB (only if you have a death wish)
Old 01-11-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Whether newly converted or what, there is so many pink ic which only charge $100-110 and have good services.

Even angpai with either good looks or good services also dun dare to put this kind of pricing. And from the blur pix also dun think she’s that chio and services is still a major doubt. Seriously, using pink ic as gimmick to raise price is so wrong.

Wah.. I just realised her ad put up as C cup... Really ar.. Lol. Can't comment on that. 😂😂
Old 01-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Milo808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow this is really getting absurd imo.

These days some MLs with very standard services are already pushing to the rate at $120, now this girl is asking $130 because she is "local"?? Oh please.

Like a bro rightly pointed out, probably just attained her "local" status so using it as a gimmicks to include a premium to the market rate, because she knows some customers feel the extra thrill to have "fun" with local girls. But she probably know she can't ask for skyhigh rates like those FL at FL Dome L since she is not true blue local born and bred, so just trying her luck to see who will take the bait.

Well of course this is a free rate setting market and up to bros to decide. But imho this is getting pretty annoying, looking at girls upping the rate to $130 when the services listed are just plain vanilla. Personally i have never buy into the logic that just coz a girl is "local" she can automatically command a hefty premium. Not as if "local" the face definitely will be prettier, boobs bigger or pussy wetter and tighter.
Actual want plan try cheng cheng but after see her real photo I hand break and U Turn Back

This is her clear photo , OMG this face look worth the $130 ? even $80 I also siam alway la see liao I will nightmare
Old 01-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future

Can I check if bros know slg xin er rtc alr is it?
Old 01-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo808 View Post
Actual want plan try cheng cheng but after see her real photo I hand break and U Turn Back

This is her clear photo , OMG this face look worth the $130 ? even $80 I also siam alway la see liao I will nightmare

lol bro not that bad la. she's alright looking. of course, not this price point tho. her last few stints (she's been around awhile) at CQ spa she charge around 150, 50 for spa entry price and 100 for hj. she'll sell top-ups too. should be feeling market reality already.

i did try, dont rtm anymore, the newer photos is quite pushed up or maybe she got a boob job

and last time i commented about her i got zapped lol. lets see if it happens again
Old 01-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow this is really getting absurd imo.

These days some MLs with very standard services are already pushing to the rate at $120, now this girl is asking $130 because she is "local"?? Oh please.

Like a bro rightly pointed out, probably just attained her "local" status so using it as a gimmicks to include a premium to the market rate, because she knows some customers feel the extra thrill to have "fun" with local girls. But she probably know she can't ask for skyhigh rates like those FL at FL Dome L since she is not true blue local born and bred, so just trying her luck to see who will take the bait.

Well of course this is a free rate setting market and up to bros to decide. But imho this is getting pretty annoying, looking at girls upping the rate to $130 when the services listed are just plain vanilla. Personally i have never buy into the logic that just coz a girl is "local" she can automatically command a hefty premium. Not as if "local" the face definitely will be prettier, boobs bigger or pussy wetter and tighter.

Technically, Chen Chen is more local than other "locals" in the ML scene, and in fact, even more local than many of the Singapore table tennis team players, including the line up that won the bronze medal at the Olympics several years back.

She does hold a pink IC but is definitely not a new convert, as many have suggested. She's been here since very young and attended primary, secondary and polytechnic in Singapore. She stays in a HDB flat in the area where she attended school. I've personally verified this fact because she showed me her IC. Additionally, we chatted about the food stalls and amenities in the neighbourhood, as I was once living in that same neighbourhood.

She started out in a MP, and started advertising on SBF a few years back, and her charges were as per MP rates.Tried her then, when she was a poly student, part-timing as a ML in Tanjong Pagar.

Her massage and sensual were at best, average, but her roaming signal was 4G. She would strip fully naked, and allowed painting if you took up the Body Massage package, instead of merely the HJ package. She could attain multiple orgasms easily, and seeing her cum was quite an amazing and memorable experience. Perhaps another bit of to demonstrate her "localness" would be she would be murmuring in English, "Oh my G**, Oh my G**" instead of Chinese, when she climaxed. LOL.

Not sure about now, but she didn't accept FJ back then. As another bro has pointed out, she was the subject of discussion, or to put it more accurately, abuses and bashing, for overselling her "local" status when she upped her price to $130/- for one HJ.

She used to advertise on Little Tiger, and briefly on SLG, but no one really paid attention to her, perhaps because she didn't overplay the "local" card, and she was a 32A cupper. Her body type, and boobs, including the nipples, were identical to Mint's. She's gone for implants since and is now a 34C, it seems.

Have not tried her since, so not sure if her service has improved, stagnated or degenerated.

Last edited by JasonJG; 01-11-2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yea the bullies were bashing her on her own advertising thread - same three jokers with nothing better to do - one bro has a total of 34 post - 15 on her thread, n he never tried her, in fact he had zero FR.

Anyway she came to Singapore at 6 yrs old for schooling n finished poly. She started in 2016 n I went to try as how many 22 year old local Chinese do u know in the ML business? Also fully nude, bj n as she knew me she would happily ride my face for 20 min!

She also had a schoolgirl body, which is the main reason why I asked for her ic - she had flat A n slim hips n long straight hair n looked like Sec school girl! Face is plain, not ugly.

Her English was always quite bad (my mandrain is terrible) and hanging out with PRC MLs at her original Duxton joint gave her a PRC accent, which I warned her about back then.

I stopped seeing her as she kept trying to upsell tarma to me. Up to her to set her own price, so if its not to your liking just don't see her loh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1