The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Anyway I wanted to have a menage trois with Yi Yi (I'm her semi-regular) and Long Nu (never visited before). So I contacted Yiyi and she said her friend is not around.

Imagine the duo in action at the same time. One sucking while the other rimming.

Isn't that the ultimate JAV fantasy come true? But alas, guess it wasn't meant to be.
YiYi (Long Nv housemate) still around? Couldnt find her ad.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping123 View Post
YiYi (Long Nv housemate) still around? Couldnt find her ad.
Just visited her.

Long Nu RTC temporarily.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyg View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/jiu-er-massage/

Looks: young, will not reject, not for boobs lover.
Massage: give a good massage, probably one of those who massage well.
Sensual: did not try the CBJ, plenty of foreplay before proceeding to hj

She’s only here for 2months, treat her well bro. She’s keen on earning money, but does not time watch and no commercial feeling, so here’s the FR to help her business.
Wah, her video very enticing. Haha
Old 30-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Wah, her video very enticing. Haha
Don't believe the video.

However, her massage is solid as she has TCM knowledge. It was so good that I skipped all sensual and told her to give me a 正规按摩,and she pampered me by helping to clean my ears too.

Anyway, her location is about 200 m from a MRT station so it's not inconvenient to those taking public transport, contrary to what a bro mentioned earlier.
Old 30-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Thanks bro. Most of the ads don't state this service so hard for me to filter which ones. Will reference and see
No problem bro. We are here to share. (;
Old 30-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Correction here. Laura don't do AR here but she can rape you in the ass. But no AR.
Hahaha agree with u bro 😁
Old 30-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
SuperW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I realise that we bros now here talking about how to be CUSTOMER......shit we are the one who pay for service and now we are here hope ML mark us as CUSTOMER so we can spend our money on them........the world had turn around this time.....
Old 30-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

It is perfectly fine to get good ratings, makes 1st time booking with AP a breeze.
Old 30-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelltgb96 View Post
Hi bro, pls try and write FR....photo look too "Good"😁
See review like headlights big big...gt time i go try
Old 30-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Informal MR for latest talk of the thread
https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-la-massage/

Yes she is extremely popular but if my observation is correct; it should fade in a few days

As previous bros pointed out, she is pretty but Donna still undisputed 10/10. Ai-la has the much better figure without a doubt

She is new and it shows clearly after spending an hour with her. This will likely improve over time but bros looking for a decent massage can skip for now.

If I’m honest; $110 gets you better overall experience from quite a few existing MLs

RTM: come back at a later date
Must wait awhile lst lah... she either don't reply msg or is always full for the day.

Guess those FR made her boom town Charlie for now..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Kar98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time going for ML and managed to meet Yu Er today.
Definitely got to give my thanks to previous bros for sharing their good experience with her earlier from this thread. Now i hope to make a small contribution.

The session with Yu Er was fantastic, really a sweet girl with good looks, what you see from her photos ais what you get. (i was most concerned about this at the beginning)

Really hardworking girl and made sure you are comfortable, all the way from the time you step in till you leave. Soft spoken and really just felt that you are spending time with your gf.

Massage was shorter but still good, ensuring that there is time for sensual which was really sensational. Throughout the session she kept checking if i had any preferences and was able to have casual conversation.

My rating may be subjective, but you would definitely not regret spending time with her, i hope you guys will enjoy as much as i did.

Definitely will return. Cheers!

https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-er-massage/
Old 31-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Just visited her.

Long Nu RTC temporarily.
pls share MR bro
Old 31-10-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!

Any bros tried ruby? Looks real good!
Mr please bros!

https://sglonelyguy.info/ruby-massage/
Old 31-10-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by noosee View Post
Any bros tried ruby? Looks real good!
Mr please bros!

https://sglonelyguy.info/ruby-massage/
Face won't reject, unique looks, complexion not very smooth though.
Body is alright, not skinny not slender, belongs to the bigger bone type, tall and with B+ / C- boobs,
Massage quite professional, one of the better ones around
Sensual quite nice if you try for the first time but if you are a repeated visit will realize not much variations,she follows a fixed routine (at least for my visits)
Good conversationalist, good attitude. Feels more like a nice female friend than an intimate girlfriend, so don't expect skyhigh GFE. Not her forte.

Overall she definitely worth a try,quite an all rounder but just that nothing in particular stands out that warrant me to keep RTM. If you like an ML who can really massage, looks pretty enough and sensual is decent, she is the one for you.
Old 31-10-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Any slg KIT MR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1