The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I like to know too!
more like muffin

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 24-09-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Here are 320 ways to describe nipples....
http://describingwords.io/for/nipple

"Boiling nipples" ain't one of them.... uniquely Singapore!
Old 24-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone had visited this CoCo? There are a few coco out there, so its confusing.

http://sglonelyguy.net/coco-massage/
Old 24-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Does she still uses her phone during massage?
Just RTMed yesterday, occasional use of phone. Effort is there, but felt that massage and sensual service has dropped, and I need to remind her, she seem distracted and troubled. Although her boobs are still nice and soft, I didn't feel wow like my first visit.
Old 24-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Does she still uses her phone during massage?
I didn't notice it for the last couple of RTMs. Had great JG and sensual massage sessions during the last two visits.

She did attend to her phone quite a fair bit in the past but Guess she has taken in the feedback positively.

Cheers!
Old 24-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Bro what's boiling nipples? Any links to an example?
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
I like to know too!
The areolas are wide, very much lifted up... the bulge of the nipples are not so obvious. It's like you put a small bun on the top of a big bun.
Yes, pretty much like what shown by bro macktamer.

I would suggest you to pay $100 to book a slot to see with your own eyes. These kinda nipples are very rare.

But please do also enjoy the boobs shape of her which I think is among the most beautiful ones in the current market.
http://sglonelyguy.net/abby-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
more like muffin

Old 24-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Please do share again. Thanks. Anyway is her look heavily photoshoped?
I would say the following review posted on the wOlves website is accurate.
Quote:
关喆 Says:
大家可别被这些假留言给骗了,服务哪里好?!样子比照片老了几倍,按摩没力,边服务边打电话,一直告诉我后 面有客人,干我什么事呀?我可是约了一个小时的呀!岂有此理!请大家被上当
Personally, I wasn't too impressed by her one handed piano trick with another hand on the phone.

However, she is considerably friendly, until she said she felt horny and wanted to have sex with me because I am good looking, but I needed to top up another $100. I know what she said was true... but too bad her appearance is just not my cup of tea.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro Conquer, thank you for sharing your recommendation with us. Much appreciated.

QUOTE=conquer;16469605]The areolas are wide, very much lifted up... the bulge of the nipples are not so obvious. It's like you put a small bun on the top of a big bun.
Yes, pretty much like what shown by bro macktamer.

I would suggest you to pay $100 to book a slot to see with your own eyes. These kinda nipples are very rare.

But please do also enjoy the boobs shape of her which I think is among the most beautiful ones in the current market.
http://sglonelyguy.net/abby-massage/[/QUOTE]
Old 24-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bros
Here are the additional links for this ML. Hygiene Warning! Please see my previous FR. Thank you for reading and chiong safe.

http://yese998.com/webGirl/getXq/?US...0c0deee60d3c99

http://www.sgboss888.com/girl.php?id=494

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
http://$$$$$$sg.net/duola_31.php

Met this lady about two weeks ago, in B area. My FR to share please.

Pros
Uses strength in her massage, although she need to learn more to apply proper skill and technique instead of brute strength.
Tries her best to do a good job, and asks if the massage is ok.
Talks a lot throughout the massage, I guess she is trying to entertain us.

Cons
Very old building that has the security office just next to the elevator that brings you up. It also has cctv directly covering the elevator entrance.
Very dirty and dusty room, really filthy and smelly bedsheet and pillow case. One of the reasons why I cut short the session.
The second reason is her using one-hand to massage, i.e. the other hand is sending messages. And this was done four times.
HJ was done with great speed, trying to finish the deed quickly, therefore lacks GFE.
Has rather huge and unsightly belly, quite a turn off when she stripped for me.

My humble FR to share, thank you for reading.
Old 24-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sgmomo.net/model/xiao-tian-e/

Anyone tried her?
Old 24-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouskimch View Post
Anyone had visited this CoCo? There are a few coco out there, so its confusing.

http://sglonelyguy.net/coco-massage/
Body shape not bad. Fully nude upon request. Commercial feel, nothing to crow about.
Old 24-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Sharing a hardworking and good service ML - Nina

Had been looking for a replacement since Miqi RTC but as I have been lazy, busy and not wanting to keep being disappointed I have been delaying the search.

Was browsing around when I notice Nina's pics. Turns out I had tried her when she was previously here under another name and she seems good then so let's try again! (tell you I lazy liaoz)

Place was easy enough to find, parking adequate and surroundings good. Had an issue with the lift (refuses to go up) but her sms help to resolve it (she actually foreseen this and sms me before I did).

First impression is she is prettier than in the photos! There's a womanly feel to her when she moves and talks that is very attractive to me. Can't really describe it you just have to go experience it for yourself.

Removes my clothes as we talk and break the ice easily, she hands me the towel and I went to shower myself but was pleasantly surprise when she walk into the shower with me after disrobing herself! She's slim, fair, with longish hair and small boobs with perky nipples (not for big boobs lovers)

Quite amazingly we continue chatting even while showering. When on the bed she started on her massage and we continue to chat. There is some technique she employs and I honestly do not remember much of the massage as I was more focus on the chatting. She was nude thorough the massage.

We quiet down only when she started on the sensual, she started kissing every part of my body, leaving slight cooling feeling on my body wherever her nimble tongue passes. I just enjoy the process lying there.

As she reaches my neck and face she even sucks on my ears moaning and my didi just twitches whenever she does that, not to mention I can also feel her boobs trailing on my body and that her nipples had gotten hard at this point. Arousing to the max!

She got me to sit in HDLY position (I'm not a big fan of this because I'm big size and this can be tiring la) She continues her sucking action on my butt and slowly reaches between my leg for the harden didi.

I turn around to lay on my back and saw her fully naked body again. Her nipples were pointy! She sat on one of my legs and rubs a bit as she leans down giving me another catbath on my front. Her looks as she look at me was sultry and electrifying. When she suckles on my nipples she was on all fours on top of me. My didi was so hard at that point. When she turns to suck on my other nipple her head came up for a breathe and was inches from my face. Our eyes met and I smile, she gives a small laughs and gives a kiss on the tip of my nose then proceeded to suck on my other nipple. My hands were just above her waist and I slid them inwards caressing her pointy nipples. I ran my hands over them, softly kneading them as she goes about her sensual. She slowly kisses downwards and draws the attention to my now very hard didi. Kissing the sides of the balls first, she draws in air as she sucks at this area, causing a tingle in me. She kisses the balls next, bit by bit, until it is entirely wet with her saliva then she starts sucking at the base. I can only lie there and enjoy the process, not wanting to interrupt the momentum. She sucks at the side of the didi upwards, slowly coating it wet, then repeat the same on the other side. The tip of the didi was never touch but has already started to grow red with anticipation.

When her sucking reaches the tip of the didi she took a moment to look at me watching her, her tongue darting on the harden rod and she licks the tip tentatively. Then with one hand she pulls on the base so the foreskin retracts completely as she took my didi into her mouth.

I gave a moan at this point. She is good at this, her mouth warm and soft, I prefer it to have more wetness but this can be work on later. Her motions were slow yet adequate, her moans during her BBBJ and sucking makes me want this to last indefinitely. She starts bobbing her head to a rhythm and continues moaning every so often. I just enjoy the bliss of the moment as she starts making her way to my ecstasy.

I do not cum easily from BBBJ and took a while but she did not rush or give me any black face, just continue to suck and take me to bliss heaven. Finally after a while I inform her I was cumming and she steps up her effort and I gave her every last drop I had stored up. She went to the toilet to clean up and commented how long I lasted. We continue chatting again and I left the session satisfied.

A gem with good skills, willingness to please and gfe. Treat with care.

RTM: very likely

Jax_ report out.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Bro what's boiling nipples? Any links to an example?
go google search "puffy nipples" , abby have it.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigra View Post
MR: winky from ltd
Face: 6
Massage: 7
Sensual: 5
Rtf: no

Remarks: Been a while since i posted MR as i'm currently working in overseas and only have time to visit ml when i come back to singapore. Decided to try winky despite lack of review and hence decided to write one for the benefit of others here. Winky was fully clothed throughout the session, with black undergarments within a white see thru tops and shorts. She mention that she has been here for 2 months and has never taken off her clothes while massaging or hj u (maybe bros who have tried can confirm).

Her massage started off with a head massage 1st and then to the rest of the body and is more towards the 指压 kind and will 拍打 after that. Sensual is close to 0 and especially after she say she dont take off her clothes, i'm quite turn off though to give her the credit, she quoted that in her advertisement, she did not mention she do massage naked or half-naked. However, she also did not do the so called 69 or 99 hj which was stated in the ad as well.

Overall i guess it is still much safer to try ml whoch have been tried and tested with many reviews abound in here. For winky, if u like fully clothed ml at $110 with 0 to no sensual and a average looking ml, do go ahead and see if my encounter match yours.

Cheers
Agreed with the experience in this MR. Also advertised in SLG before when I made a visit.

Nice figure, on the thin side. Wear a see thru nightie but did not take off. Massage pattern seriously like a ML I frequent last time.

Did not RTM with the low playability as there was choice for Huan Huan.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Body shape not bad. Fully nude upon request. Commercial feel, nothing to crow about.
This one figure not bad, soft boobs with little fat. Decent BJ. Did an MR on her sometime back under Yi Yi (SBC)

Reserve list for RTM. Waiting for update MR to see if service improved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1