The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2017, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Apparently I believe the rates for mls now should be put at max $100. The initial rates back then are for the truly good ones. Fls will then priced between $130 to $150.

Everyone will be defending their own interests when there a limitation on girls coming in. Depends if u last more than 30 mins than go for 1 hour, if u can't there are are fls like rose quite pretty offering 120/30mins.

Either way I see fls as much better value offering full services over massage ladies.
Doesn't matter what you believe.... cos the market will decide its own level...

As for the comparative value of fls vs mls..... both are different experiences and opinions will differ from one bro to the next. Even for me, I find that sometimes I need one, sometimes I need the other.... depending on mood...
Old 01-03-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Thanks, bro. Tried Vera once.

By the way, has anyone visited this Xiao Yu Er from SLG? I am nose-bleeding over this photo

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/
She is SYT for sure, but face is not flawless like pic. discount about 10-20%, which is still acceptable.

Keeps a poodle puppy, teething, so likes to bite. So for bros who dont like dogs, stay away. I like dogs, so Im good. She will let the dog be in the same room, so sometimes will kachiao you a bit.

Massage so so. Attitude lagi so so. Boobs are a full B. Autoroam top only.

Service and attitude a bit tao. I guess she has a steady stream of regulars or backers, didn't seem like she was in need of business. OTherwise, why keep a dog and stay alone in a 2 bedder? higher expenses. Just my surmising.

You want SYT with doggie company - she's the one.
If you want solid massage and good GFE - she's not the one.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Tried before, totally different person. Fake photo or switcheroo?
It's obviously a fake FR
Old 01-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxwayne10 View Post
FR for mei mei

location is central but i think she changed alr (mentioned that quite a few "dumb" customers couldnt find their way to her place LOL)
please extend your support to her and please be reasonable

http://sglonelyguy.com/meimei-massage/
Wah, can call her customers "dumb"! Wah, she got quite an high and mighty attitude lor... Sorry, will not support an arrogant ml like this!!
Old 01-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15537 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
She is SYT for sure, but face is not flawless like pic. discount about 10-20%, which is still acceptable.

Keeps a poodle puppy, teething, so likes to bite. So for bros who dont like dogs, stay away. I like dogs, so Im good. She will let the dog be in the same room, so sometimes will kachiao you a bit.

Massage so so. Attitude lagi so so. Boobs are a full B. Autoroam top only.

Service and attitude a bit tao. I guess she has a steady stream of regulars or backers, didn't seem like she was in need of business. OTherwise, why keep a dog and stay alone in a 2 bedder? higher expenses. Just my surmising.

You want SYT with doggie company - she's the one.
If you want solid massage and good GFE - she's not the one.
good feedback.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Gini

Met a gem or almost gem by the name of Gini this afternoon......

http://www.qbjj77.com/1035/

FR as follows:
Looks: 7/10 (Shanghainese. Young, mid-20s as she claimed. Not really a head turner, but she bears a slight resemblance of ex-TV actress 王裕香)
Body: 7/10 (Tall and skinny. For those who love tall girls, this is your cup of tea)
Boobs: B- (Small. Boobs lovers please skip)
Location: 6/10 (Changed to a centralised location. Quite rundown still)
Massage: 7/10 (Quite good, but not exactly pro. Got strength. A pleasant surprise)
HJ: 7/10 (2x HJ. Plenty of moaning. While her sensual service could be improved, she had performed all 'stunts' possible, e.g. HDLY, BM, prior to this)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (Can talk. Love to talk. Accommodating. Not too commercial. Roaming signal is good. Not a time watcher. Time spent is exactly 1 hr. What's more to ask for? )
Damage: $100
RTM: Yes
Old 01-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Quick MR on this girl http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2340 -- used to be known as JingJing from another site but doesn't look to be there any more. Visited her about a month ago, midday on a weekday.

Location: It's a spa. The room was fine enough, with its own shower, though the door didn't lock and the (small) window didn't look to be frosted at all. So I was a little self conscious of that; also not much security from front door to massage rooms. So bear all that in mind.

Massage: Pretty good. Not the best but definitely spa-worthy. Decent strength.

Sensual: Also quite good. Standard pricing for extras; fj wasn't on offer.

GFE: Through the roof. Very friendly and chatty and affectionate. Really top notch. She's tall and maybe not the prettiest ever, but definitely wont reject, and her looks grow on you.

Other: I booked as if I was doing a normal MP slot, so took 45 minutes for, I think, $40 - then paid for extras on top of that. The downside was that it was brief - I was in and out, including showers, in 30 minutes total. That was disappointing.

Overall: Pretty good. Maybe 7.5/10 if I'm to assign numbers. Good massage and extras, excellent GFE, offset by spa location and timing.

RTM? Maybe. Not a bad choice for other bros.

Last edited by easternlights; 01-03-2017 at 05:21 PM. Reason: fix typo
Old 01-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 18
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Vera is damn difficult to book.
Is Vera as good as aini? Given that her rates are so high, it might have put off new customers.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2237 / Power: 16
KDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond reputeKDLiverpool has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros, anyone tried Ting Ting from SLG? Want try but no FR at all?
Old 01-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
Is Vera as good as aini? Given that her rates are so high, it might have put off new customers.
She had better be good. I have to make my appointment almost 2 weeks in advance.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
If you're gonna measure good by mean of intimacy and how much she allows you to suck lick and roam. Then Ini will wins hands down. Vera has her limit wheras Ini is no limit.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, can call her customers "dumb"! Wah, she got quite an high and mighty attitude lor... Sorry, will not support an arrogant ml like this!!
She can go screw her dumb self.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguy.com/meimei-massage/

Massage: only hands and leg 5/10 she is experience in teasing since she is doing the same job in mainland.
Looks: 7/10 (picture looks better as always)
Hdly is provided. Stay alone.
B- for boobs.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

http://www.liltigersden.com/leah/

2nd MR for Leah.

Visited her a second time taking a 90mins slot. I just simply couldn't forget the first visit. Was glad she was accommodating to my odd timing request. Even asked if I had eaten and wanted to cook noodles for me. Really service oriented. All these add points, rather than some that I had problem because of time etc.

The whole process was still quite similar with bone cracking and all. She really knows the acupoint well. She is the one of the only ML other than Angela from SLG years back that can crack this particular spot at my back. While I was waiting anxiously for her to turn me over, it took longer this time and then I realised she was trying to perform a HDLY with hot stones and all. But I told her I don't fancy HDLY so she turned me over. And my favourite part begins, tummy massage and all that keeps me rock hard again for a long time before naturally moving to HJ.

Remembered a bro here said something about her fake tits. I don't quite noticed it the first time I visited. Even for second time, I am not too sure. I don't like fake boobs so am sensitive and will be bothered but hers does not as it does not really feel that way.

Didn't touch her phone throughout too. This is important to me too.

Anyway am glad Bro Javabeans moved her to List 1 as i think she deserves it. Just hope her service and standard does not drop.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/leah/

2nd MR for Leah.

Visited her a second time taking a 90mins slot. I just simply couldn't forget the first visit. Was glad she was accommodating to my odd timing request. Even asked if I had eaten and wanted to cook noodles for me. Really service oriented. All these add points, rather than some that I had problem because of time etc.

The whole process was still quite similar with bone cracking and all. She really knows the acupoint well. She is the one of the only ML other than Angela from SLG years back that can crack this particular spot at my back. While I was waiting anxiously for her to turn me over, it took longer this time and then I realised she was trying to perform a HDLY with hot stones and all. But I told her I don't fancy HDLY so she turned me over. And my favourite part begins, tummy massage and all that keeps me rock hard again for a long time before naturally moving to HJ.

Remembered a bro here said something about her fake tits. I don't quite noticed it the first time I visited. Even for second time, I am not too sure. I don't like fake boobs so am sensitive and will be bothered but hers does not as it does not really feel that way.

Didn't touch her phone throughout too. This is important to me too.

Anyway am glad Bro Javabeans moved her to List 1 as i think she deserves it. Just hope her service and standard does not drop.
Too hard to be real else she have to see a doctor to check the lump

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1