The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-01-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nicky from Naravee, 19th Jan Afternoon Session.

Location in the Central on the main road, easy accessible by all modes of transport. Instructions given was detailed and clear.

Looks : late 20s, petite and slim. Tanned, typical siam bu type.
Body: Tone and firm, back tattoo.
Boobs: Original B, just nice.
Pussy: Trimmed, very small, tight and shallow pussy. Good feel
Ass : proportionally size, good feel doing doggy.
Frenching: All the way.
Shower: Clean bathroom , clean towel
BBBJ : Skilled , good balls licking and slurping
FJ: Missionary , Doggy and Carry Fuck. Very accommodating and move to the rhythm.
GFE: Enjoys caressing and fondling her hands around your body when bonking
RTF: Can consider , enjoyable fuck

Attracted by her tone body on the images , decided to book her.

Shower was enjoyable with basic chit chatting and ice breaking

After drying ourselves , we headed to bed, she deep throat me and paint my balls . I return the favour by painting her cunt. She cap me and I hungrily shoved my dick deep inside her. I noticed she had a small virginal as I can feel her virginal lips totally warp around my cock . She was rather tight, furthermore her canal felt very shallow as I can feel my dick almost flooring. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly , grabbing my back and buttocks , while I enjoyed pumping her. We french as I squeezed her breast and rough fuck her. Did her from behind against the wall while squeezing her breast. Decided to move her to the front and carry fuck her. Her moan was wild, sexy and intense, can feel her pussy dripping with fluid. I threw her to bed and spread open her legs and deep pump her until I climax.

After another shower ,
She lick my dick till it hardened again. Put on a cap and go on for the next round with spooning . I pump her hard , switching different positions all over the bed. Ended with missionary with rough frenching, super enjoy .

I enjoyed and ended my session speaking with her about her working life as a sales assistance back home.

Memorable fuck before CNY.
Looking forward for my next bonk arrangement with Naravee
Thanks bro for the arrangement .
Old 23-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Belated FR for GC Pammy

Looks :8/10 sweet
Body:8/10 petite
Boobs:8/10 enchanced but soft
Shaved but starting to grow
Kiss:can kiss
FJ:8/10
GJE:8/10

Location in the east , OK for drivers.
Room is a bit small but with attached shower room.
Pammy is a syt with face which you will not reject.
She provide service with a smile and is OK with multiple positions during FJ. She is OK with kissing too.
Good overall service but think she going back today.
Old 23-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackaka View Post
FR for JIJEE (first blood)
OKT : as usually fast reply Respond fast💨
Looks : 10/10 same as pic, seriously real life much more pretty she look like 1 of the singer in Hong Kong (shiga lin)
Body : 10/10 sexy & slim ,body are well maintain perfect at the right place.
Boob: 10/10 enhance C but feel like natural,boob lover for sure
BBBJ : 10/10 keep going non-stop for 10/15 min hardworking
Painting: 10/10 she enjoy it💦
FJ : 10/10 Tried missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Best position enjoy with her is cowgirl. I love how she ride on me with those moan & keep make her come easily.
GFE : 10/10 I would consider her a hardworking service orientated fuck buddy. I very enjoy the bonking session with her and also the services she provides to take care
SERVICE: 10/10 I just can say Excellent ,worth my💰
RTF:yes will still come back for sure
Lol bro, we have the same taste. She look like shinga lin to me too.

When i 1st met her,she was kinda cold to me. No painting a little french etc. Maybe not handsome enough for her

Will find her again when time permit. Hope the chemistry with her will improve
Old 23-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
same as what I experienced last year. Add points for u bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleguy89 View Post
GUCCI / BLACKPINK XSCORTS

Otk: 11/10

Booked gucci at 1am

G area

Quite a chatty girl at first

Boob : Not for boob lover

Body: slim

Shower together, she just help me wash my little brother after that we went straight to bed. bbj and straight to action.

Clean up ourselves and she ask if she can use phone which I don't really mind, i say ok. since the tv is on, i entrain myself with local channel.

And the problem started, she just keep using the phone for almost 30 mintues (maybe it's my fault that I agree). When I asked her help me massage, she said she doesn't know (I'm ok with it since she is young) and she proceed just use one hand massage and use phone (which I don't really mind, maybe she is tired)

And she just keep using phone all the way throughout the session. When I asked for my 2nd shot, she just act blur, said 'I don't know, I don't understand' and I repeat myself 'one more time', and she said the fucking same thing twice.

Suddenly she say OHHHHH and show me the time is late and keep yawning and wanted me to leave quickly. What the fuck?

My little brother also no more mood, I change back and leave.

I'm not sure if it really miscommunication on what I said or she just act blur.
Maybe she was tired since i book late at night,

I paid for 2shot for $220 and I got this

Just want to vent my anger, maybe next time I shouldn't book so late.

thanks bro for arranging, sorry that I drop a bad review 🙏🏻
Old 23-01-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
newsflash is Cool - loads of Potential

Camry - Lust

Some short stats:

Looks: 8/10 – Safe to say can bring her back and Mama will approve.

Body: 8/10 – Young, Slim yet curvaceous, perky butt for Doggie, Smooth skin all over, Boobs youngish,
fresh and soft. Small one cent nips but sensitive - got her moaning and moaning stimulating it.

Comms: Very Basic but can understand some England.

F/J: 9/10 – My type - Not a dead Fish! Genuinely aroused, responsive to my advances, took me in with passion and clung on to me.

And she gets sticky wet!!

Kiss/French: I got it! Sweet Frenching like a fluttering Butterfly on my tongue

Bros please go gentle on her – have to make the first move and also moderate your expectation on services.

RTF? You bet her buns! Till she goes back and maybe….

Thanks goes to the OKT – You brought in an absolute Gem this time
Old 23-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=913721

This is a RTF, so will be similar to previous report. Lisa service is the best

OKT : 10/10, The Pimp, very fast reply and a real pro
AREA 地区 : SG Orchard Condo
Name 名字 : Lisa
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 Beautiful but older than photo
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 29, she told me
Body 身材 : 9/10, nice sexy curves, not fat, slight tummy
Boobs 胸部 : B/C, enhanced soft, nicely shaped, sharp brown nipples. Likes nipple Kissing and sucking
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10, mainly on nipples
French : 10/10, I think some Bro teach her do long time with real tongue play and suction
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, nice long BBBJ, lots of slurping, head twisting. I was not late, super powerful, then CIM. No complaints
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 11/10, Shaved pussy, no smell, gets really wet and horny. She loves it inbetween fucks. She even uses her hands and spreads it open so I can suck her clit and tongue fuck her properly. Did this a few times inbetween fucks.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 cowgirl, Missionary, passionate, she likes a good fuck after painting. Then repeat the whole cycle again.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 she remembered me from before and gave a passionate kiss and hug when she saw me.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 really had a satisfying sexual time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Chatted with me first, I speak Thai. This time I lay on top of her and gently kissed her, worked my way to her suckable nipples and later abalone.
She got so horny and wet, pulled me up and flipped me on my back, and her car bath and later BBBJ service began. Then CIM, cannot keep it in, I just shoot as I wish. No complaints, just a sexy smile from Lisa.
We chatted again and not long 2nd round began. BBBJ again until hard then she cowgirl me really hard, wow so much power and sexy moaning; piak piak sound. Then my turn to pound her hard, inbetween having a good wet abalone meal, this made her more horny and she ground her pussy into me. Finally fucked her until completion.
Really good fuck and suck, this time even better since she has better Kissing skills and opened her abalone to me.

Date / 日期 : 22/1/2023 Afternoon
Old 23-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Finally hyper beasts is back .

One month ago when flirty girl just open I decided to try . So brother FG msg me to ask me to try as he promise that he will give me a good bonk to compensate that time.

Was introduce to pim .

Okt : not bad . Took the initiative to msg me to fulfill what he promise. Reply fast

Looks : 7.5/10 (Thai tan, but sure won’t reject)
Boobs : natural
Milf
Fj : 8/10 one of the few gems
Bbbj : 9/10
Pussy : clean shaved beautiful

Went in the room and was greeted by this Jem . Chat and break the ice . Proceed to shower . Wash clean and nice . One thing I like about her is when she do things she keep the conversation going and also keep eye contact.
She ask me to lay down on bed. Wow . She kiss my lower body and slowly lick my entire lower body . Wow . Love it .
Ate her so well that she from shy become wild. No smell and yummy .

Proceed to pound her hard and deep . Good kiss and good feel .
Definitely good fuck.

I will return fuck if time permit.

Overall 8/10

Highly recommend this stable.

My Fr is 100% base on my own true experience

Last edited by HyperBeasts; 23-01-2023 at 03:14 PM.
Old 23-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
markerexpress is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Orange
Stable: Seduction

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=orange

Looks: 8.5/10 gnd look, lovely pretty looking girl
Body: 8.5/1010 sexy body, slender and sexy. B cup boobs, inviting nipples to suck.
Attitude: 9/10 friendly and cheerful girl, willing to serve
Bbbj: 9/10 light touches with occassional deep throat, suddenly change to strong suction and fast momentum. The sudden change was good.
French: 9/10 heavy deep frenching allowed
Fj: 9.5/10 nice moans and responsive, will hug you tightly and arch her back when she is high. Accommodating and wild in bed, knows how to pleasure you. Good bonk with her.
Old 23-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Smile from Onesiam
OKT : 10/10. The client servicing is high level
Looks : 8/10. Its the cute innocent looking university student type of look. The kind that it feels like a sin to go after her but you do it anyway.
Body : 10/10. Slim,nice pair of boobs. She is not too tall so easy to do more things with her.
BBBJ : 9/10. For her age i have no idea where she mastered these skills from. Cant feel her teeth and you can feel her licking your head. Cant control may shoot.
FJ : 9/10. Tight and wet and her moans are non commercial. She starts soft but once you can get the engine going it doesnt stop.
GFE : 8/10. Shy innocent university type of girlfriend. Gives abit of the we shouldnt be doing this but fuck it anyway feel.
RTF : Hell yes and want to try the rest.
Old 23-01-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tiantianmimi is Cool - loads of Potential

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 23/1

Name 名字: Beauti

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : B
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : didnt try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : didnt try
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10
Massage 按摩 : didnt try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :* looks very similar to picture. Very friendly and fun to talk to. Very accommodating to everything. Overall experience was great.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes
Old 23-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Candy (stable:fairiesfinder) note: im a newbie in FL

Location: very convenient, very nice and clean apartment which is 5 min walk from the MRT

Looks: 7.5/10, As per the photos, maybe minus 5 to 10 percent. Looks like a poor version of rika omi (dont have too high expectations is okay)

Body: 8/10

Boobs: enhanced like rika omi lol maybe smaller abit

BBBJ: shiok, when her tongue reaches my jewel it was with good force that i shivered hehe

Frenching: never try

Fj: 8.5/10 very accommodating to position changes, have fked my ex-es and im usually doing the work this is first time i go for FL and im not the one doing the work lol and it feels good!!!!! HER HIPS CAN WORK BABY!! i usually took v long to finish (my ex say one), actually same with her until when i ram her quite hard and she squeeze my thigh i just cannot control anymore i splash outttt

Gfe: 9.5, soft spoken and demure, lovely young girl that i even like the way she laugh, came off as a shy girl to me.

Overall: 8/10, first time FL so please forgive my FR, it really is different from normal sex with you gf/wife because you do not need to do much work if you dont want to.

Rtf: Yes if budget allows
Old 23-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dR_LuV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can i have the contact for Vava?
Old 23-01-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Hi can I have her contact please?
Old 23-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post
TARAMA WEEKEND PROMO: VAVA & JENNY

The Friday started quiet with only 30% of staff in the office – thanks to the long weekend as many have gone on holiday….me? after weeks on the road is more than happy to be in lovely Singapore. While listening to “Queen” on Spotify, checked out SBF and was communicating with an OKT about a WL in his stable, my screen came a new thread from Empire with a key work “TARMA”, itchy finger clicked it and “WOW” with the line-up of gals from Empire and Galaxy, the entire brain went into hyper drive with different combination.

Text Bro Empire to confirm it’s not a hoax. As usual, response was prompt like lighting. FHFL text my buddy of 35 years (damn just revealed my age bracket – by WTH) who’s OC is out of town for girlie getaway to try his virgin TARMA session. Well, TARMA (please don’t flame me) isn’t for everyone, and it is difficult to find a good pair for a wonderful session. There were hit and misses, but it’s always good to have it off the “checklist”. As it’s a “JOINT” effort by Empire & Galaxy, it’s better to text early to book the lady of your choice as they have other booking through out the day. I kicked off with Vava+Jane, by 2pm I changed to Vava+Jenny…same “J” different experience. I have been eyeing Jenny for some time, if she isn’t good, I still have Vava to fall back on, what a moronic thought. Fast forward to booking time.

Arrived at the usual place, texted Bro Empire with SOP completed, headed up to Vava’s nest. My foot took flight up the “SEKRET” staircase, passing foreign talents talking with their family and one praying. Yup! Be Blessed!! Paced up and “TA-DA” I am at the designated room for “FUN TIME”.

Knocked Knocked…Knock…the door open and a XMM in Mickey Mouse PJ looking at me with a pair of “sparkling” eyes – staring me. HELLO!!...Vava exclaimed from within…she parted her nightie to show her southern treasure (my dinner), waved me in and gave me a hug and kiss before guiding me south. Breathed and took all in. I was about to “ENGAGE” Vava….came behind me a human sound….hahahaha, just forgot we have an audience in the room. We broke into laughter and Jenny stood awkwardly as I learned later it’s her first TARMA…so likely also first LESBIAN action. Like a nervous little gal, she spoke in Thai to Vava and left the room….huh!? scared? Stay-tune for the connect.

With Jenny out, Vava and I continue from where we left off “before being disturbed”. Clamped at the southern gate, I devour the treasure in the creek, to be pulled for the pleasure and pushed off when achieved…we were unaware XMM Jenny is back in the room and changed, now into a white nightie (see enclosed picture).

Vava and I felt bad neglecting XMM Jenny – who is very bubbly, and highly lovable. Extending our hands, we led XMM Jenny to join us. Lifting Jenny’s nightie, I took on her southern treasure, tonguing my way through searching for the “BUTTON”. Meanwhile, Vava move northward, frenched while grabbing Jenny’s boobs, sending electric through Jenny when her mouth went for Jenny’s breast, it unleashed the little monster in Jenny, who went full audio. As the volume intensifies, Jenny grabbed my left hand as I gave her a good lapping. My right hand wasn’t idling, it was busy squeezing Vava’s soft fleshy butt, before tunnelling between the butt cheek to finger her “Treasury”. Both “SOPRANO” were high on their vocals, I bet whoever staying next door would have a hard time staying “FOCUS”….Jenny hit the BiG “O” and pushed me and Vava away aggressively to catch her breath. She was ALL flushed. What a intro. to TARMA for Jenny. Before she could speak, I pushed her down again and lapped her…this time she spread her legs, grabbed my hair, pull my head closer and jerked….hahahaha….that was fast. The assault continued. Meanwhile, Vava went behind me, urged me on before giving me an AR. She flipped over her back, slide below and gave me a BBBJ. Jenny hit the another BiG “O” as Vava was putting CD on me from underneath. She moved upwards while I slide downwards till our groins met, meanwhile Jenny was breathlessly recovering “again”.

Vava and I got into to tongue fight before I entered her with a “TRUST”, she gasped and grabbed my head to french as I pumped… Jenny looked and participated, kissing down the back, “tickles”, before hugging me from the back. It looks like a “STACK” of bodies…..hahahaha. That added depth to the humming, and Vava reached BiG “O”….BOY!! could feel her inner wall squeezing “NICE,NICE”. I paused for a breather and switched to a fresh CD before getting to Jenny. Love the tunnelling journey through the XMM’s valley. Her cave, IMHO need to be excavated before entry. Once in, it’s a vice like grip (this is my opinion, as it differs from individual). Grabbed her boobs, which Vava and I unanimously agree is “BEAUTIFUL” and “RIGHT SIZED” for Jenny. Vava craw up Jenny, and started sucking her boobs, at the same time reached for her “C-button”, rubbed while I pumped her “V”. We were enjoying our partnership in giving Jenny a wonderful experience…with my hands freed, I fingered Vava. Moments later, Jenny got another BiG “O” and collapsed….”DIE LIAO!!” she claimed. Vava and I laughed. I laid down and Vava rolled over to kiss my chest, and headed south to give me BBBJ, before swinging her bottom to “6-9”, which I am more than happy to oblige. Jenny joined, pushing Vava over and sat on my face. Now, I am feasting Jenny’s abalone while Vava is enjoying a “Lollipop”….BUAY-TAHAN!!!....Vava eventually gotten the better of me, the troops were released into Vava’s mouth. She took it and sucked it dry. The suction was good, but she did not swallow, headed to the bathroom. Meanwhile Jenny also hit BiG “O” with sweet juice flowing onto my face. Pushed myself out of bed to join Vava for some bathroom fun; “our little something” while Jenny continue to laze in bed.

WLE, we have spent an hour for the 1st shot, with 30mins on the clock I whisked out my “other big gun”, asked Vava to “Les” Jenny while I take some “shot” for memory. I also took some shots of Jenny, which I am getting fond as the two ladies roamed around each other. Jumped into the act, did 0.5 with Vava before dressing up. As I was leaving, Vava told me Jenny would be slipping into her bed after they knocking off….”Stay Tuned”

Though one shot short, many thanks to Bro Empire and Bro Galaxy for the TARMA Weekend Promo. It is great to have more dishes on the table. However, 90mins with two ladies just isn’t enough, maybe it’s me. All said, enjoyed the action pack session.

Taking this opportunity to wish our Indian bros, HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!! and to the rest of the bros HAPPY HOLIDAY!! 
Can share contact?
Old 23-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rose from Flirtygirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=916604

First Blood.

Looks : 3/5. Looks like the typical Thai girl next door.
Body : 3/5. boobs remind me of those torpedo tits.
BBBJ : 4/5. quite a good BBBJ and her catbath is great. can tell she is inexperienced but she does try her best.
FJ : 5/5. One of the tightest i had recently and had to put KY or I couldn't even go in at all.
GFE : 5/5 totally non-commercial feel and can feel the girlfriend vibe despite her English being not too good.

May RTF but will see how.

Last edited by wartotal; 23-01-2023 at 07:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1