The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Fuck..I got zapped because I said she is ugly. Can't I share my genuine opinion??? Please grow up.
159 encouragement for u

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-11-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horiv3 View Post
Well, Handsomeboi is Exotica den aka Merci aka Rollypolly.
Whoa ok. Noted with thanks bro!
Old 17-11-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WizardXoXo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Besa TRL - I seldom write FRs. But Besa is worth a short FR

Looks: 8/10 (she looks really pretty and cute)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced C )
Body: 8/10 (curvy)
Frenching: 8/10
Painting: 8/10 (she enjoys it)
GFE: 8/10

RTF - Yes. For sure.
Old 17-11-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Seems like both TRL (regent and teeruk) stable now very good huh.

Nowadays year end need clear those 1 day 1 day leave liao and can go play.
Old 17-11-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomeboi View Post
After the last unforgettable sexzion with wiwi from exotica den
Today had another crazily hot tarma with wiwi and kiwi...
it is my first time have a tarma sexxion

It is to my surprise that wiwi would still remember me and our last session last week. A very warm welcome from both wiwi and kiwi! *sawadee kaa!!!

It makes me not sure who to focus on. The old girlfriend or the new 36D kiwi!
And i decided to go with the flow and see what these girls have in their stocking..

Upon coming into the clean and neat room. Wiwi came to me whispered into my ears. *i missed you. Thank you for coming back again.. her sweet and gentle voice still reminicising in my mind till now..
while i am trying to focus on wiwi. Here comes the all natural 36D boobs from the other side grabbing my arm to her waist and started frenching..

All their 4 hours starting to run around my body and wiwi is going down south looking for her lolipop. After that kiwi went down for the balls. 2 tongues fighting for the trophy.. this is totally heaven!

After awhile. They bring me to the showers and prepared the die die must try thing. 2x cat showering me! Massage / soapy / sexy / steamy.. i not sure how to express that feeling that having a 36D doing a titsfk while frenching with wiwi. I wish i could have 2 more hands that time.. well this is totally superb!! I was thinking who should i give my 1st shot to? Girlfriend or 36D ??

Before i can think of who to give. Wiwi give herself a deepthroat while kiwi is on my nipples and with her natural big boobs on my face.. smooth like silk. Big like mango. Soft like mashmellow!!! ... and i give up my first shot again to wiwi.. she took them all in her mouth and started licking...

After that they give me a btb from front and back. 4 boobs on my body at once!!
Then brought me to the bed and massaged me. Felt like a king with 2 hot ladies in both arms! 1 grabing my dick the other play the balls like a tacobell.. 2 different boobs to play with. And have a 3 way frenching which leads to the triangle battle!!

Caps on and ready to go. Kiwi riding while having the painting session with wiwi and they are frenching on top!! Wow!! /\. The sweetness from wiwi is surely came from her tight pussy that get wet easily.

After the triangle.. we went on the centipede style. Im dogging wiwi and she is painting kiwi. And her big boobs is dancing on the bed!!
And soon enough i give in to the huge boobs seduction and cum on her boobs..

Just to let all bros out there.. tarma is really a very wonderful sexperience. I will definitely come again....
Truly unforgettable. It was the worst bonk i have ever had. The girls look 10 years older. Saggy boobs and i had a shock when i saw the stretch marks. Wasted my money. My cock cant even get hard when i see them. Sex lasted for 10 mins max

Guys do not go for exotica den
Old 17-11-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Complete horseshit. Tried this pair earlier today and when I asked them if they do the lesbian stuff they said no. 3 way frenching? Painting each other? In the end I had a fucking normal tarma with them which was just OK. Be honest lah bro...did you actually even try them? Such a misleading FR...
I also kena scammed. Fucking hell. They look nothing like the photos
Old 17-11-2018, 07:07 AM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
I also kena scammed. Fucking hell. They look nothing like the photos
Bro...you read below FR liao then you go try is it? After one asking anyone have FR and then have a Good written FR. I asked myself...Sure boh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyvoidangel View Post
Does anyone have FR for exotica tama for kiwi and wiwi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomeboi View Post
After the last unforgettable sexzion with wiwi from exotica den
Today had another crazily hot tarma with wiwi and kiwi...
it is my first time have a tarma sexxion

All their 4 hours starting to run around my body and wiwi is going down south looking for her lolipop. After that kiwi went down for the balls. 2 tongues fighting for the trophy.. this is totally heaven!

After awhile. They bring me to the showers and prepared the die die must try thing. 2x cat showering me! Massage / soapy / sexy / steamy.. i not sure how to express that feeling that having a 36D doing a titsfk while frenching with wiwi. I wish i could have 2 more hands that time.. well this is totally superb!! I was thinking who should i give my 1st shot to? Girlfriend or 36D ??

Before i can think of who to give. Wiwi give herself a deepthroat while kiwi is on my nipples and with her natural big boobs on my face.. smooth like silk. Big like mango. Soft like mashmellow!!! ... and i give up my first shot again to wiwi.. she took them all in her mouth and started licking...

After that they give me a btb from front and back. 4 boobs on my body at once!!
Then brought me to the bed and massaged me. Felt like a king with 2 hot ladies in both arms! 1 grabing my dick the other play the balls like a tacobell.. 2 different boobs to play with. And have a 3 way frenching which leads to the triangle battle!!

Caps on and ready to go. Kiwi riding while having the painting session with wiwi and they are frenching on top!! Wow!! /\. The sweetness from wiwi is surely came from her tight pussy that get wet easily.

After the triangle.. we went on the centipede style. Im dogging wiwi and she is painting kiwi. And her big boobs is dancing on the bed!!
And soon enough i give in to the huge boobs seduction and cum on her boobs..

Just to let all bros out there.. tarma is really a very wonderful sexperience. I will definitely come again....
Old 17-11-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
thebad has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR for EXO from Exotica Den

161118 0500pm slot

Central area, car park neatby

Looks : 60%, her face is big, because she use her hair to cover, so it look small in the photo

Figure : no tattoo, abit fat

Boobs : Natural C, saggy boob

Shower : Standard SOP

French : French alot before bonk

BBBJ : cat bath starting with my nipple and cat bath all the way down, using her boob to rub my little partner then slowly sucking and licking my ball, then slow BJ focusing on tip of my little partner alot.

Paint : Trimmed, no smell, paint and fingering allow

FJ : after BBBJ, I cannot take it anymore, I want to fuck, help me cap on, BJ awhile and she ride on me good for 10 mins, then switch to doggy style and first shot finish. Proceed to wash up and rest, rest on my arm, we talk alot. She dont work at thailand, just helping out at her mom's place. First time here in singapore. Told me she was fat before. While talking, her hand will roaming around my nipple and little partner. Then my little partner got hard and BBBJ again. I think she like BBBJ then FJ, second round finish on missionary

Massage : not bad

GFE : very hard working and willing to please.

RTF : not really, I think I will focus on TRL, Teeruk and slikstocking more
Old 17-11-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Woshikeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebad View Post
FR for Benza from Lover's Fortress

031118 630pm slot

Central area, car park neatby. Knock and the door and she open the door, she was wearing a tube like the first photo in the lover fortress website. Very attractive.

Looks : 100% like the photo with make up on, to me Chio

Figure : Not fat or skinny, smooth skin, no tattoo

Boobs : Natural B, I think and inverted nipple, very sensitive

Shower : Standard SOP

French : French alot, I Like

BBBJ : BBBJ was nice and slow, and I asked for 69

Paint : Trimmed, no smell, wet easily, moan alot when painting her, finger her as well till she cum, opsss

FJ : After I made her cum, she help me to cap on. Missionary, Anvil, then riding on me and first shot finish when she resting on top of me. She help me clean up my little brother and we hug,  she was play with her phone. Showing me her photo too. Most of them are selfie and some clubbing photo too. Around 20 minute of hugging and feeling her body, I cannot tahan anymore. I get on top of her and start to lick and paint her. Cap on and start with missionary, doggy style and lastly Magic Mountain. Second shot done. So we proceed to shower

Massage : Never ask

GFE : very hard working and willing to please. Hug you and listen to your request. After everything she kiss me goodbye.

RTF : absolutely yes, over all it was a great bonk

She speaks English?
Old 17-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Bowlin at 5pm on 16th Nov.

Booking was done quite smoothly. Supposed to have my session on the 15th, however, due to last min obstacle on my side here, have to push it to 16th. Appreciate the boss understanding and re-scheduling it for me. I've patronise this stable for sometime now and didn't encounter any issue with the stable. At least I know the picture posted by this stable is fairly representative of the girl I'll be seeing.

Location is fairly convenient, I had good session there with other girls before. So not that difficult to head back there. Although I gotta say I prefer the much older bonking location at the JC area. Boss should know where I'm referring to.. But all is well, I'm here to see the girls, not the room..

Bowlin is what I would consider a SYT. Those girls you have the hard-on during your school days. It brought back those school day feeling for me during the session. Very cheery personality and courteous.

Her body is good. Slim, tight and well endowed on the front. No stretch mark, no tattoo (although I prefer girls with tattoos..). Really young and nubile body. Her body would be the biggest plus point for her already.

Service is good. She soap me good and clean me up well, I appreciate that effort as I just had a long day outside. Set a very good start to the rest of the session. Just like her SYT body, she gave me the SYT service standard. No hardcore DT, spitting that sort of stuff. Just soft and gentle.

Did 2 shot. Special shoutout should be given for her riding skills. Despite the SYT look, she can ride quite well for quite long. She offered massage in-between shot for me and it was good.

Overall, if you're looking for hardcore commando girls, can look elsewhere. If you're looking for gentle SYT for some slow and sensual session, can book her.

Would rtf her, but I would want to try Besa from regentlust first.

p.s. Whoever was also in the same house as me during that period of time sure had a crazy session. They were fucking until the girl is moaning through the roof. Hahahhahaa!
Old 17-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
thebad has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshikeong View Post
She speaks English?
No, I can speak thai.
Old 17-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Goood Morning brothers! Anyone tried Thaicandy girls? Thinking of Noy cause she provide anal sex and commando services.
Old 17-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Rick23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wari from TRL on 161118 @ 8.30pm

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=709232.

Texted Bro Sk for recommendation and he shared that Wari was great. I shared of bad experiences in the past but Bro Sk was convincing. Booking was as smooth as butter with this OKT.

Location:Accessible and relatively discreet. Have to be quick to move in so as to avoid unnecessary observations.

Open door to this cute little girl who looked like a Uni /Poly girl. Then it begins.....

Face: 7.5/10 as the photo is heavily made up making her look older. In reality she is cute and cheeky as some described.

She tickled my nipples and pinched my cheeks even as I walked in!
Started light kisses and frenching with a bit of tongue war. Outside the room....Proceeded to room and started hugging me and caressing me gently...Wah shiok ....really like seeing GFE after book out.....

Started undressing me and was really giving me a geisha like experience in ensuring towel is secured around my hips while gently rubbing her boobs on my chest....she is about 1.55m and her hair has extension/wigs attached to it but makes her look like those sailor moon anime chick hahah.....

Tongue wars again......She loves to kiss Proceeded to shower.. SOP...but got chance to check her out:

Body: Average slim but cuddly ....

Boobs: B ( natural soft with pointy nipple...descriptively like a peach)

Ass: Average but nice to grab....Never checked the hole

French: 9/10 (Told you she loves to kiss)

Down under: Bushy and needs a good clean wash to enjoy painting. Had odor but its the natural juicy smell.

After shower wiped me clean and led me to the room. Removed towel and action beings....with of course ....tongue wars and plenty of caressing all over.....

bbbj : 8 /10 (Good suction on the head and sucked every part including my balls. She is cheeky and if you ask her to bite she will. She has braces and its a different feeling when she runs it along your shaft.erm... Rock hard...)

AR: NA.

Fingering/ painting: Tried but smell quite strong. But super wet.

Worked her boobs with my tongue and she twitched. "Fuck me"...... Ok then . I brought my extra safe durex condoms as I like to be particular about the condom quality. Fuck well with safety is my motto.

FJ: 9/10

Entered her and hot pussy juice engulfed the condom wrapped member... greasy,smooth, milky ...whatever fuck you call it....it was good three position pumping...missionary, split the cane and side ass......my favourite positions..... Round 1 over with millions of man juice in condom....but.....the external was with white cum....from her!!......Bingo!...

Rested.....

GFE is super high.....11/10 i should say....talked about shopping...food...places of interest .....she shared she likes travelling.....

I was tired but decided to try second round.... Asked her to blow me again and yup she gently bit the shaft...(ask her to) .....rock hard again....

Straight to doggy:

Doggy: 7/10 - small petite ass but good enough for the pump....her pussy is nice and warm so it supersedes everything else in this position....

Dogged for a while but tired so didn't arrived second shot...."Why? Why? Why?!!!" she kept asking but I said tired..... she gave me a beautiful smile and despite her braces she looked very cute .

Ended my session and went to shower with her continuously rubbing me up... with her butt...Fuck.... my veteran dick gave royal salute but whimpered down after a while....as I said I was tired....but contented with what I was getting.

Dressed up. Passed her the cash + tips as I was really happy. Gave a warm 3 mins hug with a parting kiss.....Such a nice experience on a Friday night...

Messaged OKT and shared my experience......Happy that the money was well spent....

dmg:150/90/2
RTF: Maybe but this stable got so many good ones to try.....Fah is next!

P.S. Bro SK brings in the quality always.....
Old 17-11-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 14
mangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to behold

Booked Bowlin this morning, booking was smooth by bro SK.

Looks : Almost identical to photos, looks closest to third picture for me.

Figure : Smooth and soft skin not much tummy fats too.

Boobs : Haven't seen such nice headlights in a long time, very nice to touch looks quite big for her body too. Looks like big B to almost small C(im noob at telling what size so dont hold me accountable for it)

Shower : Will wash together clean clean during start,middle,and final. plus points for fresh towels

BBBJ : was decent, not bad

FJ : Tried cowgirl,reverse cowlgirl(i think this 2 best, when can see her front and back assets) standing doggy,doggy,missionary,Nirvana

Overall : Will rtf when vitamin M replenish, nice experience and long time nvr see such a nice pair of boobs. think she will leave in less then a week, treat her well guys!
Old 17-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
therockdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good recommendations for girls that allow COF?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1