The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boilingpoint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
open until late night but...

Hi all,

first time post FR. just wanna highlight something abt this spa i just visited near jalan S. the spa has been there awhile. last time black signboard but has apparently changed boss. was aching one night after working late and decided to roam around the area. as it was 12 plus i wasn't hopeful, as there are many spots ard the area but all have regular opening hrs.

then came across this place i notice before but never try but this time see the signboard change liao but retain the name... still open so i go in ask how much then ask for 1hr.

recep is local chinese girl, pretty face but quite big size. fill up form and pay $40 at counter then she bring me to cubicle. each cubicle has shower and seperated by walls but the doorway is only a flimsy curtain. inside quite dark, only got bluish and reddish light makes it looks damn sleazy haha but oh well. showered and stripped and lie down. in came a not bad looking girl, late twenties i forgot her name a bit bakbak but ok lah not so fussy. massage was not too bad, good strength. half hour ask to turn around massage chest and stomach then touch didi which slowly woke up. she whisper whether want to juagen i say ok. she did it quite well, nothing to complain. i was already damn hard n she kept smiling at me sluttily, then ask if i want release...duh. quoted mkt rate. very sensual and she takes it slow. autoroam top a nice pair of c cup with pink nips. but below wear shorts. sian. nvm lah after 15 min i came ... showered and paid and left.

i thought hosay not a bad place to go if want some late night action as i ask the girl what time close n she say very late...3-4am and they have 2 shifts of girls.

then i went second time after 2 weeks and got a cute babe damn slim but this is where things went downhill for me... she quoted $60 for hj. siao bo? say take taxi late night damn ex. and tell me next time the massage also up price to $50. wtf? i understand they open late and everything but it's really quite steep... i was firm n told her 50. ai mai mai sua. she lanlan say ok but complain i take damn long to come say damn tired, cannot autoroam. damn pissed off. cute also no point attitude like shit.

conclusion. this place opens late... ok for bros who itching for some action late at night but be warned they may have already jacked up the prices. totally not worth it for me even if the massage is good.

1st time:

name: forgot
boobs: c
massage: 7/10
juagen: 8/10
hj: 7/10
damage: 40 + 50 (hj)

2nd time:

name: le le
boobs: probably b, but since never autoroam can only guess.
massage: 6/10
hj: 4/10
damage: 40 + 50 (hj) + fucked up attitude

those interested to try can ask for location. it's really up to you if you don't mind paying more for the convenience of going late. but to me no point really. just want to share and let you all know abt it. got another one open same row outside say 24hrs dno real or not. prob damn ex too.

ok lah that's all. sorry for long story.

peace.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1