The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
Anyone have the ctc of melody from sglonelyguy?
I just return to sg and seems she has removed her advert from the site. Thank you in advance.
Look for Mimosa under beautycastle site......

She's changed name and place already.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
bro, she long gone back home to china. now in shenzhen, fitness instructor.
I know this lady. Use to operate alone at Chinatown and a real beauty. Thought she was already a PR at that time? Cheers!
Old 09-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 11
stab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to beholdstab is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
Bro, what is the name she using there?
Any bros looking for Anna previously from Orchid Spa can PM me for her current location.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
I know this lady. Use to operate alone at Chinatown and a real beauty. Thought she was already a PR at that time? Cheers!
Up u bro
Old 09-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 6
Glad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to all

Hey bros
I used to go to a Spa at Mayo street, and just discovered it closed down. Any idea where the girls went ?
Old 10-06-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
Rico deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRico deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard Vicky the buxom ones from orchid spa before Came back but unfortunately I loss my phone thus her contact too . Anyone knows her whereabouts .
Old 10-06-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Hi All, looking for Tina from Cozy Spa?
Old 10-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was recently in Peninsula Shopping Centre. All the small spas in PENISula (I wish it's spelt like this) Shopping Centre where its side faces Hill Street, except Urban Spa, a small spa and the last one with the word "Homme" in its name, have closed down. Surprised me! The old woman receptionist who I think is its owner, in Urban Spa, told me one hour @ $60. Just then a massage woman walked in. She was dressed in a black t-shirt and black long trousers. She looked middleaged and below so so level.

The girl in the second one was more interested in using her handphone.

The last one is near the escalator. There's a big bunch of pink flowers in it. I think only man-to-man massages are given in it.

Across the short connecting passageway in PENISula Complex is a spa with bird cages and bamboo in its front. It was open. The Beijing woman in it massaged me long ago. She gave me a clean massage. I didn't get any massages at all that evening.
Old 10-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
To bros, who are looking for Alice, the natural F cupper

Just managed to reconnect with her, those looking for her can PM me

What's better than staring up & seeing a pair of beautiful boobs, hehe
Care to share?

I used to visit her, but lost her contact...
Old 10-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hmm522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location & contact. PM for an exchange
Old 10-06-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
nicli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can pm me soda and candy contacts? Thanks!
Old 11-06-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Coco, a young Malaysian girl, massaged me in a spa a few months back. She told me she used to work in World Spa. Coco looks a bit short, average skin colour, fat and Malay looking. She could be Chinese/Malay mixed but the receptionist told me she is a Malaysian Chinese girl. Her service was good.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
RDiver85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRDiver85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know what happen to Cozy Spa? Where all the girls go to? Do you mind share. Thanks!!
Old 11-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
Coco, a young Malaysian girl, massaged me in a spa a few months back. She told me she used to work in World Spa. Coco looks a bit short, average skin colour, fat and Malay looking. She could be Chinese/Malay mixed but the receptionist told me she is a Malaysian Chinese girl. Her service was good.
If she worked at world spa before, she can’t be that young maybe in her 30s
Old 11-06-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Anyone remember a Thai ML called Lynn from Rose Spa? Used to be from the clementi branch, then move to amk.

Or PRC Bella too haha. Still looking for those two.

Last edited by Questioneer; 12-06-2019 at 12:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread