The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Any outing on Thursday night ?
Old 05-04-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

think this thurs everywhere will be full like fuck. haha

i was surprised a tues evening session the ktv rooms are full too.

economy really good.

Thanks Bros
Old 05-04-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3434 View Post
think this thurs everywhere will be full like fuck. haha

i was surprised a tues evening session the ktv rooms are full too.

economy really good.
Which ktv ya been full on a Tues? Sure got gems there
Old 05-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone wanna go ktv 7-11 tonight pm me. I organize pretty regularly so looking for more to join. Bill + mm + waiter tip split evenly. Will try to keep cost per pax to 100 and below.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Was going thru this threa. Truly gone are the days.

When I used to cheong whether in sg or china, tipping was the unlocking factor. In this game, it's purely business and how savvy ones tongue is.

And this game is not for the weak hearted and complainer. It's obvious if one has the ability to throw cash into the game and can talk, you will love the game.

If one is a bargain hunter, got to then find a different 'sport'. I've come to humbly learn, 'font hate the player, hate the game'. And of course never bring your heart into this game.

Enjoy and stay safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Haha yeah bro many many years back in the 90s got SG ah lians one damn hot.. some uncle bros here will agree with me. I believe now also they will bring u to the toilet right ? Just that no longer $150 lol
Old 05-04-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
Anyone wanna go ktv 7-11 tonight pm me. I organize pretty regularly so looking for more to join. Bill + mm + waiter tip split evenly. Will try to keep cost per pax to 100 and below.
Can pm me your locations for tonight?
Old 05-04-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kkkk1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’d be interested to join tonight as well
Old 05-04-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

I’d be interested to join tonight as well. Can’t seem to PM you
Old 05-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

I’d be interested to join tonight as well. Can’t seem to PM you
Old 05-04-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa went to a ktv recently and whacked a ktv girl recently. To be honest, there were no pricing involved and we were both very into each other. Drank until Sibeh high and then the rest is history. Lol, I find this allure of ktv girls so fucking shiok haha.

Most funny thing is when in the room Liao, she asked me got condom anot. I say siao I single where will have all these? I thought she afraid of me having stds or what, but lo and behold she’s more afraid of getting pregnant.

Haha, she told me when her last date menses, tbh who here knows how to count the safe period and your lanjiao stand so rock hard solid Liao. You will care meh?

Lol she also ownself beh tahan and climb ontop of me. Wa I use my fingers to spread apart her lips. Knnnbcb, damn wet. I repeat my whole life never felt before so fucking wet cunt before. Don’t know is her young age or what lol.

Came inside her soaking wet pussy twice. Shot so deep until I can feel my cockhead spurting my hot sperms right into her cervix.

Apparently she don’t really care lol. Instead now settle down and think back. I am more worried.

Jesus, hope she’s fine man.

Once again, I only paid the normal tips and mommy and waiter tips. My friends also had free, only 1 more guy. The rest had to pay if they wanted to.

We are in our early 30s.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-04-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15592 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@Summerhillt WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 05-04-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Whoa went to a ktv recently and whacked a ktv girl recently. To be honest, there were no pricing involved and we were both very into each other. Drank until Sibeh high and then the rest is history. Lol, I find this allure of ktv girls so fucking shiok haha.

Most funny thing is when in the room Liao, she asked me got condom anot. I say siao I single where will have all these? I thought she afraid of me having stds or what, but lo and behold she’s more afraid of getting pregnant.

Haha, she told me when her last date menses, tbh who here knows how to count the safe period and your lanjiao stand so rock hard solid Liao. You will care meh?

Lol she also ownself beh tahan and climb ontop of me. Wa I use my fingers to spread apart her lips. Knnnbcb, damn wet. I repeat my whole life never felt before so fucking wet cunt before. Don’t know is her young age or what lol.

Came inside her soaking wet pussy twice. Shot so deep until I can feel my cockhead spurting my hot sperms right into her cervix.

Apparently she don’t really care lol. Instead now settle down and think back. I am more worried.

Jesus, hope she’s fine man.

Once again, I only paid the normal tips and mommy and waiter tips. My friends also had free, only 1 more guy. The rest had to pay if they wanted to.

We are in our early 30s.
KTV name? Which hotel u went to?
Old 06-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
very hard to keep under 100 one. 150 is more possible. unless u drink very little, which is no fun. or a cheaper place that has less playability

Thanks Bros
Old 06-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3434 View Post
very hard to keep under 100 one. 150 is more possible. unless u drink very little, which is no fun. or a cheaper place that has less playability
I can't be bothered to share exact price breakdowns. But it is entirely possible to do 100 per pax at about a drinks ratio of 2 towers per 3 people. At nicer places as well. If that's considered too little then yeah, we drink very little. Ktv to me is about tnn. Want to drink can always go pub first. Much cheaper.
Old 06-04-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

i really thinking how to do 100 per pax. Unless it is happy hours. But for 7 to 11pm not possible. See breakdown:

2 tower : 108 or 98 x 2 = 216 or 196
Fruits platter : 30
Mummy tip: 100
Waiter: 30

You add above already above 300. I have not include servicr charge and gst for beer and fruits platter. I think bro who put $150 i think can. 100 or below very very hard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1