The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 21-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Fslave is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi,

For bros who are into trampling..here is the Visual Treat http://t.co/XV9BYQdQJs

A must watch clip of extreme trampling, jumping by Domina Fire

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited by Fslave; 22-07-2015 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Updated link with sound
Old 22-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mistress Luna quiting??

Your tribute to me – Appreciation
by [email protected]

* Some media is not displayed in this email and must be viewed on the website.

My dear boys,1428567276817

It has come to my attention that some of you may be unaware of why I collect tributes. "If you're doing it as a lifestyle choice, why collect money?" I'm sure this thought has crossed a few minds. Well, let me share with you why I collect tributes as a professional dominatrix.

Firstly, the most obvious reason would be that although BDSM is my lifestyle choice, being professional dominatrix is also my job. My privilege is how much I get to enjoy my work.

The next reason touches a little closer to heart. Your tribute to me is not a payment for a service I provide. Rather, your tribute to me is a show of your appreciation for the time and effort that goes into planning a session. Every session that I hold with you is unique, and no two sessions can ever be exactly the same. This means, as a professional dominatrix, I am constantly looking for new ways to keep our sessions fresh. Of course, you boys help tremendously by emailing me your fantasies. But therein is another problem, making that fantasy come true as much as logistically possible.

Being a professional dominatrix means that I have given up a big portion of my time to serve you. Yes, you do serve me physically and entertain me during sessions, but when the lights come back on and we step out of our roles, I am still thinking, still planning, trying my best to make sure you enjoyed your session as much as I did. Safety concerns are always on my mind, as are enjoyment factors. Time spent replaying our sessions to reflect about how I can improve, even what I should wear. So much more goes on behind the planning of just one session.

So you see, my dear boys, your tribute is not a service payment. It does not entitle you to throw a tantrum and demand anything from me. Your tribute to me is exactly what it is. Appreciation.
Old 22-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Say Thank You and Kiss Me Goodbye
by [email protected]

Dear all,

Should you have followed me from the start, you should realise that this July counts the third year of my BDSM journey. This 3 years of my life marks a remarkably amazing period that I could never ever imagine. From a bag of basic toys to a hot pink luggage running hotels and transit into a designated place, Redmoon, where you guys can feel much more secured visiting me. Then venturing into Kuala Lumpur marks another significant milestone for me too.

Luna Short HairI have met many people and situations along the way, loved some and hated some. But I do not regret meeting anyone of you at all. Each and everyone of you placed a piece of moment that adds up to what I have today. I can never ever forget how you have made me happier in every way you could, the gifts, the care, the respect, the loyalty and so much more, whether you believe it or not. Your unconditional support is what keeps me going for these years. And I cannot express how grateful and blessed I am to have that.

Today, I am going to embark the next chapter of my life and putting a halt to this journey at the moment. Yes, at the moment. So does that means that I am definitely coming back? No.

If you have know Luna well enough, you should understand that I do not like to conform myself. When I say that, I meant to leave the choice open. I may or may not come back for I do not know it myself too. I only live once so I am going to experience my life freely just like how I got into BDSM in the first place too. I mentioned before to many of you, even if 1 day I am not a mistress any more, you are still my friends.

Nonetheless, will make some changes to this blog and let it continue to be seen. I hope that the posts in here could still serve their purpose and not made to waste.

Lastly, I really, really want to give huge thanks and tight hugs to everyone of you. I love you guys. Please do take great care till we meet again!

With Love,

Luna
Old 23-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
This 女王.from Guangxi is back to singapore. For those who served her earlier this year before knew who I'm talking. She is quite beautiful and with slim legs and succulent toes. Expert in foot worshipping, face slapping, nipple pinching, blind folding teasing and golden shower if you like. She also having sleazy song from her hand phone during session. Lastly the damage is affordable Sing dollars 110 per session of roughly an hour. Interested call 86417258
She say $100 for SM.
Old 23-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kordel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey trademark, i cant get mistress katsg to reply me leh..
Old 24-07-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
The last time I saw her it was G, private condo. Very furtive way of getting in, need to wait for someone to come out and then catch the gate before it closes. Anyway I saw her for a vanilla session so can't report anything about her BDSM skills.
Hi,

How do I contact mistress snow?
The number given is that of a man.
Old 24-07-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok, i'm thinking of experimenting. Anyone knows any ladies who do tease and denial. With eventual release of course
Old 24-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
This 女王.from Guangxi is back to singapore. For those who served her earlier this year before knew who I'm talking. She is quite beautiful and with slim legs and succulent toes. Expert in foot worshipping, face slapping, nipple pinching, blind folding teasing and golden shower if you like. She also having sleazy song from her hand phone during session. Lastly the damage is affordable Sing dollars 110 per session of roughly an hour. Interested call 86417258

I am going to serve her later today. will put up an FR next week.

Hope its good!
Old 25-07-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
michaelchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone serve her before?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...rls-22/3514706

A guy answered and says this phone number is shared among 3 people. I was like WTH!!

But the girl quite chio leh...

Any comments??
Old 25-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelchan View Post
Anyone serve her before?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...rls-22/3514706

A guy answered and says this phone number is shared among 3 people. I was like WTH!!

But the girl quite chio leh...

Any comments??

Looks good leh.. from backview.. hehehe.but u said guy ans ah.. then sian half liao..
Old 25-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
FR on the above mentioned.

Arranged for a session last night. Went up to an apartment in G area. when the lady(Mistress A) opened the door i got a shock. It was totally different person shown in the the other thread. then as the door opens up. I saw 3 guys eating in the living area. Thats worse. I rushed into the room with the girl and she asked me to take off me clothes and lie down.(after shower). As i was on the bed with my bra and g string. Someone opened the door. I got a shock again. And she (mistress B) turned out to be the one in the thread. Was 90% alike, and this is somehow alot more presentable. I thk she was having dinner and asked her friend to direct me in. Then she ask me to serve 2 of them and said i only have $160 with me. They discussed awhile and accepted. My hands and feet were tied up by stockings and was asked to kneel on the floor worshipping their feet.

Mistress B(The pretty one) asked me to lie on the bed and she climbed onto my face and ask me to stick my tongue out. She was pincing my nipples and she suddenly stand on the bed and put her ass on my face.

She ask me to stick my tongue out and i started to lick her asshole. and its really asshole. No shit smell at all.and infact it is quite nice. both of them started carrasing my dick and asked me not to sum. If not i will hv to eat everythg.

they continued carrasing and when i was about to shoot. They stopped. and said U r lucky. as i continuing licking her nice ass. I suddenyly shot my load. I was given a tight slap on the face and mistress B scoopall my load n put into my mouth.

I kept my mouth closed tight n she still managed to forced some in.. hehe. that was only 30mins passed. what a waste. I washed up n paid 160 n walked out of the room, the guys are still eating there as i quickly move to the main door n left.

Looks on mistrss A 3/10
Looks on Mistress B 7.5/10(sweet looking)

will ask mistress B to try to keep the timing closer to 1 hr before i will return.
Not bad feeling afterall except for the short time.
Old 25-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miss A & A

After a week's delay due to hotel booking issues, I finally got to meet Miss A & A. More specifically, they are Miss A and Lady A.

Miss A

Voluptuous with huge boobs, about 1.63m, mixed-blood with tanned complexion. I am more into slim, leggy types but she was sufficiently well-groomed and confident that I quite liked her. Nicely pedicured feet.

Lady A

Petite but with sufficient curves, she is definitely more my type. Pretty face with a chic short hairstyle, and beautiful slim feet with just the type of toe/nail proportions I like, currently with a dark brown pedicure. Love the officewear and pointy-toe heels she wore.

Session

They are definitely very experienced, and very well-equipped. Walked into the room and saw a whole table of whips, crops, paddes, floggers. Counter top under the TV were ropes, cuffs, collars, and all manner of implements. Based on my answers to their questionnaire provided well before the session, they had already crafted a scenario discussed over email. They added and discussed some details with me upon arrival - very professional, a la La Siora. I freshened up in the bathroom and upon coming out, it was straight into character. They said it was their first time doing roleplay such as the one we did, but it sure did not feel like their first time - they really got into their roles and it was great fun. They worked all my fetishes and requests into the scenario. As most of you oldbirds know, I am not one to provide blow-by-blow details of the play itself - suffice to say that they are definitely well-experienced and great at what they do.

Will definitely serve them again.
Old 26-07-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Miss A & A

After a week's delay due to hotel booking issues, I finally got to meet Miss A & A. More specifically, they are Miss A and Lady A.

Miss A

Voluptuous with huge boobs, about 1.63m, mixed-blood with tanned complexion. I am more into slim, leggy types but she was sufficiently well-groomed and confident that I quite liked her. Nicely pedicured feet.

Lady A

Petite but with sufficient curves, she is definitely more my type. Pretty face with a chic short hairstyle, and beautiful slim feet with just the type of toe/nail proportions I like, currently with a dark brown pedicure. Love the officewear and pointy-toe heels she wore.

Session

They are definitely very experienced, and very well-equipped. Walked into the room and saw a whole table of whips, crops, paddes, floggers. Counter top under the TV were ropes, cuffs, collars, and all manner of implements. Based on my answers to their questionnaire provided well before the session, they had already crafted a scenario discussed over email. They added and discussed some details with me upon arrival - very professional, a la La Siora. I freshened up in the bathroom and upon coming out, it was straight into character. They said it was their first time doing roleplay such as the one we did, but it sure did not feel like their first time - they really got into their roles and it was great fun. They worked all my fetishes and requests into the scenario. As most of you oldbirds know, I am not one to provide blow-by-blow details of the play itself - suffice to say that they are definitely well-experienced and great at what they do.

Will definitely serve them again.
Thanks for the review. Roughly how much are the damages ?
Old 26-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
Thanks for the review. Roughly how much are the damages ?
It's $380/hr for two dommes (they host).
Old 26-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's $380/hr for two dommes (they host).
are they local?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1