The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesteddy View Post
Why you stalk me!! Haha wanna try around before settling down mahh!
Bro I think u difficult to get maid lah? All older than u, most maid want 38yrs above guy. The best bet u can try young indon maid. I maybe wrong.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cjclarkson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro I can pass u maid contact to try, but I warn u this maid I pass is no good, good one people not pass u, some they want money, some will ask this and that
bro mind sharing the contact with us? thanks alot. no good still better than nothing hahah
Old 01-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Got a new fb.. 1 of the old one i need to replace..

Just up her yesterday night time. 21yrs old, very sweet and abit chubby. I keep licking her armpit because it smell very sweet, she moaning like crazy. And man, she got big boobs too!

Too bad, cant video yet. But later i will post some normal photos of her!
Old 01-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

found this on michat. $100 2 shots
Old 01-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Err lick armpit? -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Got a new fb.. 1 of the old one i need to replace..

Just up her yesterday night time. 21yrs old, very sweet and abit chubby. I keep licking her armpit because it smell very sweet, she moaning like crazy. And man, she got big boobs too!

Too bad, cant video yet. But later i will post some normal photos of her!
Old 01-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Weird fetish lol
Old 01-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Err lick armpit? -.-
Yeah. Clean shaved. Well, welcome to sbf i guess? 90% of us in this forum has weird fetish.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Today I saw a maid sit down like no time waiting at PP MRT. Plucked up courage to go ask.. You waiting for someone long time. Wanna go for a drink...

Haiz... She reject me... My hear beat fast after that not beating
Thank you bros for all the positive comments and feedback. Will try again and let's see how it goes. Need some advise from experience bros. Where is a good place to hangout for maids on weekdays.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Yeah. Clean shaved. Well, welcome to sbf i guess? 90% of us in this forum has weird fetish.
ups you +23 hehe, you just keep licking her armpit, and let me lick her pussy

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Can share some of your fish ?
ups +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-10-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thank you bros for all the positive comments and feedback. Will try again and let's see how it goes. Need some advise from experience bros. Where is a good place to hangout for maids on weekdays.
Bro, i find it waste time walking around, nothing to talk. Perhaps go for a jug of beer, to make it more fun.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Try Lucky Plaza. Many have off day during week or go there in free time if working.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Managed to catch a 28yo fish few months back. Not very pretty and body not so great. Now cooked up story asking me for money. Maybe time to say goodbye.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Managed to catch a 28yo fish few months back. Not very pretty and body not so great. Now cooked up story asking me for money. Maybe time to say goodbye.
i kena until sian lol, huge turnoff when u feel like u becoming an atm for them
Old 02-10-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...76#xtor=CS9-78
who impregnate this maid ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1